The White Wolf Legend Ch. 02

Story Info
The Plot Thickens.
1.7k words
3.81
12.3k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 02/07/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am so sorry for the long delay in posting this next chapter. I got very busy and trying to find a editor that would work for me.

Oh and i want to thank AcaciaBlossom for helping me out on this chapter

"Thank you for talking with me, Mom. I think I am going to go for a run in the forest and probably later I'll take a nap."

"All right, baby."

Slowly Sara walks out from the village hut, holding a small bag. Close to the clearing she starts to take her top off, as her shoulder length red and black mixed hair with a touch of white at the ends falls against her back. She stands at 5'4" with all the right curves in all the right places. Slowly she removes her bra from her 36c breasts, slips her pants and shoes off, puts all her items in her bag, and gets on her hands and knees as her change begins. Black hair appears around her eyes and flows down sides of the wolf face and body of the wolf, red hair on top of the wolf's head flows down her body to her tail, and white hair around her snout flows down the underside of her body to her legs. She howls as she takes off in the woods, carrying her bag with her.

"Where is she running off to, baby?"

"She is just going for a run in the woods."

"Oh, ok," says Jeff. "April needs to see you in the garden when you can, baby."

"I can go now, Jeff."

"Good, I will see you soon."

As Sara runs through the forest at a very fast pace, she thinks, This is a very nice place. She looks up ahead and sees a small lake. Walking close to the lake, she feels if she is being watched by someone or something in the woods. It must be my mind playing tricks on me.

She is so cute. I've got to have her, even if I have to force her against her will. I need to get going before she picks up on my scent and catches me here. Maybe I can go talk to my father about it. He should understand about this.

"Hey you want to see me, April?"

"Yes, I did, Lisa. I was wondering if you would like to help me in the garden here."

"Sure, I will."

"I tell you, Lisa, these vegetables are getting so big."

"Yes, they are, April. Let's work on picking them."

In a very dark cave sits a man with a bad scar going down the left side of his face, across his eye. The man is 5'9" and 196 lbs.

"Hello, my son."

"Hello, Father."

"Father, I would like to speak to you about a girl I saw in the woods."

"Oh, really now, my son."

"Yes. She is so sexy, with red and black mixed hair."

"Stop there, son. I know who you speak of. You are not allowed to see her. because you will ruin my plans." He notices his son is not very happy.

"Father, is your plans still going on to overthrow your twin brother and rule his pack?"

"Yes, my son."

"Are you sure you can win?"

"Yes, I will win, Derrick, even if I have to cheat."

"How would you cheat in calling him out?"

"You will see on the day I challenge him. Go find me Brutus, I wish to speak to him."

"Yes, Father."

This lake feel so good swimming in it. I think I need to get out of it and get back home before it's too late. Slowly Sara steps out of the lake, changes into her wolf form and heads back home.

"Brutus, how are you man?"

"I am good, Scarface."

"Good, I have a small mission for you. "

"Yes? I want you to sneak in to my brother's land and kidnap his mate."

"Will be a pleasure to grab her for you, Scarface. May I take Chase and Ed with me as distractions?"

"Sure, why not."

Off in the distance three men approach the pack's land. "All right, Chase and Ed, I want you to do what you have to distract the people. I am going to go in and grab the alpha female. "

"Yes, Brutus. " Slowly they move close in the pack land.

"It's a good day is it not, Lisa. "

"Yes, it is, April. I just wish I knew what Jeff's twin brother was planning."

"Yes, as well as would I, April."

As they talk, a few children of the pack run up to speak to April.

"Miss April, can I talk to you?"

"Yes, you can my, dear."

"We notice some strange wolfs close to the edge of the forest."

"Oh, ok, dear, run along wile I go tell someone else about it. Come on, Lisa, let's go tell Jake and Jeff."

As Jeff sits in his office

"Dear, we have trouble outside."

"There are some strange wolves at the end of forest," April says to Jeff.

"All right, baby."

"I think me and Jake will go check it."

"Why don't both of you stay here in the house

while we go see what's up?"

"Ok."

Jeff and Jake rush off to confront the wolves.

"You know, April, something is bugging me about those wolfs."

"What is that, Lisa?"

"I am not sure, but it just seems strange."

"All the sudden April screams as a man enters."

"Who are you?" says Lisa.

"My name, you do not need to know." "I am here to take you with me, he grins."

"You will not take her," says April.

"I am sure I will."

"All the sudden he knocks April out with something big."

"If I was you, Lisa, I would come along quietly, my dear."

"I will leave with you as long as you don't hurt April anymore."

"I think I can strike a deal with that."

"She goes with the stranger as they leave the hut."

Slowly Jeff and Jake approach where they were told the other wolves were at. They slowly look around and don't see anything.

"Jeff, I don't think anyone is here anymore."

"It sure makes me wonder if we were set up, Jake."

They rush back to the huts to find Lisa missing and April knocked out.

"Brutus, did you get her?"

"Yes, I did, you fools."

"Let's hurry and get out of here before they find us."

"They all take off for the cave."

"Wow, she got knocked hard on the head, Jake."

"I hope she is going to be ok, Jeff."

"I am sure she will be, Jake."

"If you would go check to make sure Sara is ok and don't tell her anything about this."

Slowly three men and a woman approach a dark cave.

"Welcome back, Brutus."

"I see you have with you what I requested."

"Yes, I do, Scarface." "What shall I do with her?"

Lisa stands there beside Brutus with her hands tied behind her back.

"It's you, Scarface, I should have known you were the one behind this."

"Once Jeff finds out you're the one that kidnapped me, he will kill you."

"I don't think he will have much choice, Lisa, that is if wishes to save you."

"Place her in one of the holding cells."

"Oh, and Brutus, did you leave the note like I asked you to?"

"Yes I did, Scarface."

"I am sure they will find it."

Softly Jake takes April in his hands and sits her in one of his chairs. Slowly he rubs her head with a cold rag. She starts to wake up.

"How are you feeling, April?"

"I feel ok, who the heck hit the back of my head?"

"I don't know, April; I was hoping you could tell me."

"Oh no, they grabbed Lisa."

"Calm down, April." "We will figure who is behind this."

Jake returns to tell Jeff about his daughter

"Jake, your daughter is fine." "She is in her room sleeping."

"Thank you, Jeff."

"Now, April, can you remember anything that happened."

"No, I can't, Jake, I wish I could remember."

"Hey, Jake, come check this note lying on your desk."

Jake walks over to his desk and opens the letter and reads it.

"Hello, My Twin Brother,

I would guess you would be mad because I kidnapped your mate. Here are my demands. If not met then I can't say what will happen to Lisa.

Meet me alone on top of Rock Ridge at sundown.

Come alone, brother."

"This is not good, Jeff."

"I would agree, Jake," April says.

"Well, I will meet with him." "I've got to do something to make sure she is safe."

Later that night, Slowly Jeff approaches the rock ledge that is named Rock Ridge.

"Hello, my Brother."

"What do you want, Scarface?"

"I don't want much besides your pack, my brother."

"You will never get my pack, Scarface."

"Jeff stands right up against his bother and stares him down."

They stand looking at each other. They both are close the same height and weight. They both have black hair down to their back and tied in to pony tails. The only difference in them is that Jeff has a tattoo on his left shoulder of a wolf. His brother has a scar going down across his left eye.

"I will have your pack, brother, even if I have to kill you and Lisa."

"We will see about that."

"I know you, brother; that you will follow the pack rules." "So at this time, I challenge you at the next full moon, brother."

"I accept your challenge, Scarface, 3 nights from now here at Rock Ridge."

"See you soon, brother."

Jeff's brother disappears off in to the woods. Jeff turns and heads back home to think of what he can do.

"April, I was really worried about you when we found you knocked out like that."

"I know you were, Jake, and you have always been."

"Yes, this is true, April."

"Hmm, I can't get over your sexy body, baby."

"Yes, I know, April."

"Well, if you think you can catch me, then I am yours." April says with a mischievous grin on her face. She takes off running in to the woods and changes into her wolf.

"Well, dang, if she is going to be like that, then it leaves me no choice but to go after her."

.....To be continued.....