The Whole Package

Story Info
Femboy dreams about futa and receives more than he dreamed.
22.2k words
4.88
72.1k
215
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Marasso
Marasso
564 Followers

Big shout out for neuroparenthetical for the help with editing this piece and many valuable advices. Thank you!

--------------

Ash heard a doorbell and his heartbeat immediately sped up. He was 99% sure he knew who stood behind the door: the delivery man! Earlier that day, Ash had received an email notification and a text message, both sent from Amazon, that his package would be delivered within hours.

It wasn't just an ordinary package, as that wouldn't have caused such a huge adrenaline rush in him. Others might have said that it was a completely normal order, and no one should freak out nor feel judged because of it; it was the twenty-first century, after all. Ash, though, was a young, shy, small-town guy at heart. He'd moved to New York City just a few months ago, tasting big-city freedom for the very first time. His grandma had left for him her small apartment, and moved back to his parents' house in Middletown. Recently, she'd started to feel weak, and wanted to have someone to take care of her. Ash had been about to head off to college, so, while the situation was sad, the timing had been fortuitous.

To him, this was an exciting package. It was anaughty package.

Ash had independence from his parents - or at least some distance - a place of his own, and a whole new world to discover. And a new environment where he could feel comfortable with himself. In New York City, no one cared if he looked a bit feminine, with his long, blonde curls and not-very-boyish choice of clothes. People were so different here than in his hometown.

Still, the best part was the privacy. It was his safe space. Within it, he could finally explore his hidden fantasies - and the arrival of this package was a big step towards letting him do so. The 'forbidden fruit' was about to be delivered.

Feeling the blood rushing to his cheeks - and like his heart was popping out of his chest, like in those old cartoons - he approached his door. He felt so naughty, yet so thrilled. He took a quick glance in the mirror - definitely, he looked unhealthily excited, almost fishy or even stoned: glossed eyes, reddened cheeks.

Oh, man, calm down, he told himself.

Taking a deep breath, he grabbed the handle and opened the door. To his surprise, it wasn't the delivery man... but a delivery girl! She was a tall and slender blonde, wearing a T-shirt, a cap with the Amazon logo on it, and jeans shorts that exposed her tanned legs. She was very pretty, with a fair complexion, high cheekbones, subtle curved lips, vibrant blue eyes and the longest eyelashes Ash had ever seen. They looked natural.

Ash tried even harder to get himself together. It would be so much worse to embarrass himself in front of such an attractive girl. Alas, her unexpected appearance made him even more nervous.

"Hi, Ash Finley?" the girl asked with a serious tone. Her voice was quite pleasant though - a bit deep, but smooth.

"Hi! Yes, it's me," Ash confirmed and nodded. He was a bit crestfallen, though, because she didn't seem to be carrying anything with her.

"I was supposed to deliver a package for you," the delivery girl said with an apologetic expression, "but something happened. I mean, I have your package in my truck, but the wrapping was torn somehow, probably during loading, and everything is scattered! I'm very sorry about that!"

"Oh, shoot!" Ash managed to mumble out quietly, while in his mind he fought against the onset of a full-blown panic attack. He could almost hear an alarm buzzer going at full blast. Images of an internet meme flashed in his head: those dancing black guys carrying a coffin - the coffin that, in this case, contained his dignity.

Why?! Why did it have to happen with this particular package, and not with one of the dozens of different orders he regularly made - all of the normal, non-embarrassing ones? He would have gladly let the packages with his games or even iPhone be damaged, but not this one.

Not this one!

And why did it have to be a pretty delivery girl? Couldn't it have been an old grandpa? Blind and deaf? With Alzheimers? Why does the universe hate me so much?

"May I ask you to come with me to my truck, so we can check if your package can be salvaged?" she asked him, her voice tense. "Or at least if every item is there?"

"Uhm..." Ash hesitated; he realized that he could just say no and forget about it. That was a tempting scenario: let the girl find his items, then change his phone number, move out, create a new identity, get plastic surgery and never ever order anything from Amazon again.

That could work.

"If your order is incomplete, then you can file the official complaint, of course," she said. She sounded a bit resigned. Ash figured that the girl would get in trouble if he made any kind of a fuss.

While his mind was desperately screaming 'noooooo!' like Luke Skywalker in front of his unexpected father, Ash heard very different words coming out of his mouth. "Okay, just let me take the keys."

As soon as he said that, the girl's expression changed. She was obviously relieved. He went back into his apartment.

What the hell are you doing? some inner voice scolded him as he was grabbing his keys.You should be booking a ticket to Argentina right now, not worrying if this random girl might get into some trouble! But Ash wasn't that kind of person; he knew that he would feel guilty if she was fired. He was just a good guy - too good for his own good, in this case.

He walked out of the apartment and closed the door. The delivery girl was mincing in place.

"Okay, we can go," Ash said to her timidly.

"Thank you for doing this," she said as they walked together, "and I'm really sorry. I don't know how it happened! Usually these rubber envelopes are pretty durable, but this one was ripped. I don't know, maybe guys from the warehouse pulled another prank on me..."

"They can be assholes," she added with a sad grimace.

Ash was nodding politely as she nervously babbled, but he kept his eyes glued to the floor. All he could think of was that, knowing his luck, the girl most likely parked her truck in a crowded area -

Next to an ice cream truck or a playground, his inner voice piled on.For sure there'll be a bunch of kids. With teachers. Or nuns. Or a group of tourists - no, a group of Japanese tourists - taking pictures of everything. And there'll also be a guy with a bullhorn. And the entire crew of a local TV station. All gathered around to see the dude who ordered some kinky stuff from the internet sex shop. 'Yep, look at this guy and his red face! And in 3... 2... 1... everybody is laughing!'

Fortunately, the heavens had some mercy on Ash, and the truck was parked in the back alley. There were not many people nearby. That meant that the only witness of his fatal humiliation would be the pretty delivery girl. He couldn't decide if that was even worse, but he had thoughts about what might be better - if lightning were to strike him dead, right where he stood, for one example.

"Gosh, I feel so bad about all of this," the girl repeated as they made their way towards the delivery truck. "Please accept my apology. I swear it's never happened to me before!" She looked truly embarrassed.

Another great info! So lucky and honored to be the very first! Ash thought bitterly.

"Uhm... it's okay," he answered. "Stuff happens, right?" He felt stupid for being so passive. He felt he had a right to be upset, and to express it more firmly. It simply wasn't in his character, though, and the girl seemed to be sincerely sorry.

"By the way, my name is Skye," she said and smiled briefly. That soft expression brightened her entire face.

"Oh, I'm Ash," he replied, again feeling silly, as he realized that she already knew that. "Nice to meet you."

Skye opened the back door of her delivery truck and Ash glanced inside. There were hundreds of packages. Nothing strange that she couldn't find his stuff. She climbed inside the cargo area. Ash couldn't help but notice how fine her legs were as she did.

The delivery girl had lean, slender legs, with a bit of muscle. Her calves had some pleasant definition to them.She probably rides a bike a lot... or just walks up a lot of stairs with all those packages. And her butt! Ash couldn't help, but admire Skye's body. She had quite narrow hips, but her waist was even tighter. She had an elven-like figure, but her buttocks were round and perky.

Yeah, you're really lucky, dude, that such a hot chick will be first to discover your dirty secrets.

Ash gulped hard, feeling as though his face was alternating colors from vampiric white to virgin-blood-red. He knew the worst hadn't even begun.

Skye picked up the torn wrapping and showed it to Ash. Then she retrieved a piece of paper from the foil.

"This should be a shipping list with all items from your order," Skye said with a matter-of-fact tone. Ash was too mortified to reach out and take it, and so she began to open it herself.

Ash felt as if time was slowing down around them. He watched Skye's face so intensely that his own face hurt. He trailed her eyes going through the list. Her eyes widened when she started to read. That was obvious. Then something like a smile ran across her face, only for a split second. A mockery? Most likely. Then her cute little nose crinkled a bit. Disgust?

Definitely disgust. What else could it be?! Oh, God, please, kill me! Ash's mind was buzzing like a hornet's nest.

"Okay, only five items and I think I already saw one," Sky said breezily, "the bottle of lube. Strawberry flavor." She turned around to scan the truck again. Meanwhile, Ash's brain was melting in effort to analyze her tone for more signs of mockery, almost as if he were a sailor in a submarine listening to the sonar, checking if there were any hostile ships

To his surprise, he couldn't find any. Apparently, Skye was trying to behave professionally.

That doesn't mean she isn't disgusted, he thought to himself.She might still think you're a pathetic loser. She just doesn't want to lose her job. She's just keeping it all inside - barely. She can't wait to drive back to Amazon and share it with all the other employees - maybe even freaking Jeff Bezos himself!

Skye bent down and picked up something from behind one of the packages. It was the lube - the least kinky item Ash had ordered, so the first level was easy.

"I knew that I saw it when I discovered that your package was damaged," Skye said, putting the bottle of lube near the truck's door. Ash looked at it as if it were going to bite him.

"Let's see what's next..." Skye picked up the list and took a look at it. "Pack of XXL condoms. Okay."

She turned toward the interior of the truck, but first glanced at Ash curiously, again for only a split second.

In different circumstances, Ash probably would have snorted from amusement. He wasn't packing so much as to need XXL condoms. While he wasn't small down there - even slightly bigger than average - he ordered them just out of stupid curiosity. He'd wanted to see how they'd look on his dick, and how much room would be left. He'd wanted a reference point for how huge other cocks might be. It made him feel a trillion times more moronic than he had ever felt before in his entire life.

He observed Skye as she moved bigger packages around and felt stupid again, but for a different reason. His 'goodboyness' kicked in when he noticed the girl physically exerting herself.

"Hey, maybe I can help?" he offered politely, but Skye's reaction stopped him.

"Absolutely not," she said. "Thank you for the offer, but I can't allow it. C'mon, your package was damaged, and you'll be working? No way!" Skye stated firmly, while meticulously moving package after package.

Ash stayed outside the truck. He scouted around nervously to see if there were any gawkers. However, nobody seemed to care what they were doing. That didn't make him feel any better. He couldn't shake the feeling that he was being watched.

"I found something!" Skye shouted and came back to him. She was holding a small item wrapped in shiny black foil. Her fingers felt through it, and she picked up the shipping list. "I think that's... the ruby anal plug..." she finished quietly.

She put that next to the bottle of lube and turned around again. Ash thanked her inwardly that she didn't look at him, as he was having a full-blown anxiety attack and was dying of shame.

Skye resumed searching, while Ash wanted to vanish from this dimension of reality - to stop existing entirely. His cheeks were on fire, and he almost felt dizzy, on the verge of passing out or vomiting.

Why did I order that stuff? What I was thinking? Maybe I can just... run away. I don't have to keep standing here. I can retreat to my apartment, lock myself in, and pretend I'm not home, or even alive. Yes. I can do that. I should do that right now.

And yet, he stood in place, almost paralyzed.

"Okay, I think that I have them all," Skye said, and came back to him. She placed the condom pack next to the rest of the items, and, after a short delay added the dildo.

Earlier, Ash had hoped that the dildo would also be wrapped in some non-translucent foil, like that anal plug, but to his terror, it wasn't. It had no wrapping whatsoever! It was flashing with its 'dickiness' all over the place - almost as if it wanted to say,"Haha, you hoped that I'd all wrapped up and could pass as a cigar or deodorant? No way! Look at me! Look how good I'm imitating a penis!"

Skye wasn't looking at him, for which he was grateful, and she glanced at the list again. "Okay, condoms are here and... the 6-inch... 'A-dick-alike' dildo is also here." She laughed softly. "Funny name, right? But I guess it's accurate. This looks like a real dick. So detailed, even with the veins." An amused smile crept upon her face.

Skye looked at Ash, but he immediately dropped his gaze, absolutely petrified. "It's a gift for someone," he muttered under his breath, lying blatantly, barely hearing his own voice.

"What's that?" Sky asked, looking a bit confused. "Sorry, I didn't hear you,"

Great! Now I have to repeat that stupid, dumb, retarded, absolutely idiotic excuse... Ash shook his head slightly.

"I said that's a gift for someone," he repeated louder.

Oh, that sounded sooooooo credible! Well done, Ash, she believed you for sure.

"Ah, okay. No worries," Skye answered casually, shrugging her shoulders. She crouched next to the items and took the list again. "Shit, there is one more thing... 'Captured by futa orcs: The Hammer-Cocks Tribe.' What is that? A book?"

"Uhm... It's a graphic novel," Ash answered, this time cursing the author for giving it such an obvious title.Seriously, why not something like... 'Cocks! A book for guys who like cocks because it's full of enormous, thick, veiny, green orcish cocks! COCKS!!!' Written by Dick Lovinphallus.

"Ah-huh. So let's see..." Skye went back deeper inside the truck and continued searching.

In the meantime, Ash started to frantically pack the rest of the stuff into the damaged wrapping of his original package. He felt as if his most nosy neighbors, the old hags who knew his grandma very well, were about to pop out from their hideouts and shout,"Aha! We got you naughty boy! Your grandma will know everything about your desire to be sodomized!"

After a while, he heard the noises of boxes being moved around, and of Skye coughing, likely because of all the dust. After a few more moments, though, she emerged once more, holding the final, damning piece of evidence of his forbidden lust.

She examined the book from every direction and passed it to Ash, saying, "I hope it isn't damaged..."

Ash looked at the cover. It pictured a blond-haired boy, with his face clearly showing distress, and the body of a huge, muscular, big-breasted female orc standing behind him and holding him by his neck. The drawing was outstanding, but Ash couldn't evoke back that excitement he'd felt when he'd added it to his online cart. His panic and humiliation - plus that inner voice of his that simply would not shut up - drowned everything else out.

"It's fine," he said quietly. Then he realized that he had all of his stuff and could finally run away. He took them under his arm, and, without looking at the girl, said, "That's everything I ordered, so, thanks... I have to go, bye!"

Finally free from his paralysis, he began to walk away, but Skye jumped out of her truck and called to him. "Ash! Wait!"

Do not stop walking, he told himself, but his legs didn't want to listen. He turned around to face Skye yet again. She was looking at him with a guilty expression.

"Listen, I'm very sorry for the inconvenience. If you wish, you can file a complaint -"

Much to his own surprise, Ash managed to interrupt her. "No, no! It's fine, really. I mean, it was an accident, right?" He was willing to do anything - forgive anything - for the encounter to be over. He felt almost physically ill from his humiliation.

Skye came closer to Ash, and he realized that she was taller than him by an inch or two. He wasn't very tall, at five-foot-eight. Her piercing blue eyes locked on his face and he averted his gaze immediately, feeling utterly ashamed by the situation, and intimidated by her beauty.

"I'm not the one who loads the trucks," she said. "I just deliver, you know? But I feel responsible for that accident. After all, I'm the face of the company right now... so if I can do something to make this right... I don't know, maybe I can invite you for a beer after work or...?" She trailed off uncertainly, but her voice was very cajoling - inviting, even, fittingly enough.

Oh, no! I can't stand the pity, he thought.

She might have meant no harm by her invitation, but for Ash, it only added to the gargantuan pile of humiliation he was being buried under.. Yeah, sure, the hot blonde chick wants to grab a beer with me. With a loser, who bought a bunch of kinky stuff, including a dildo and a butt plug to shove up his own ass. What a perfect catch.

"It's fine, really, don't bother," he mumbled nervously, "you don't need to do that on my account." He turned and started to walk off again.

"I'll figure something out, okay?" Skye shouted behind him, but he ignored that.

Before he was about to turn the corner, he glanced behind him. Skye was still standing near her car and looking at him. When he disappeared behind the building, he started to run to his apartment. He took the stairs two at a time, and only stopped because he had to unlock and open his door. Once he got inside, he shut that door immediately and locked it up tightly.

What a nightmare!

He threw his destroyed package on the floor and flopped heavily on the bed, wanting nothing else but to disappear.

***

A couple of hours later, after a relaxing and brain-killing session of watching TikTok and YouTube shorts, Ash felt a bit better. At least his cheeks were no longer hot enough to serve as a frying pan, and he could breathe pretty normally again.

He was laying on his bed, wearing only a much-too T-shirt and panties. The stuff from the package was laid out on his desk, set almost like relics at an altar. Every time Ash glanced at them, he felt like a vampire would have felt if it had discovered the sign of the cross on the slender, delicious neck of a beautiful woman: repulsed - terrified, even - but still sorely tempted.

Every time he focused on those items for longer than a moment or two, he felt that humiliation again, but... he also was popping rock-hard erections. It was as if the embarrassment were slowly being molded into some kind of weird, forbidden sensation - one that fed back on itself and further fueled his obsession.

Marasso
Marasso
564 Followers