The Whole Wide World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It almost seemed like she was hyperventilating and moaning when she squeezed her eyes open and grunted something to me. I couldn't make it out the first few times over her panting, but the third time was clear as a bell, "my clit, my clit, my clit!"

As I kept up my steady flicking, I checked to make sure I was balanced and my knees were braced well. I reached my right hand down to grip a sweaty breast, while I slicked my other thumb and index finger with her juices. Throughout all that was going on, all the new sensations, all the distractions, I had forgotten Erin's secret switch. We were both panting now, but Erin's breathless whimpering of "my clit, my clit," reminded me of all that I needed to bring her home.

Gently I replaced my darting tongue with two fingers, and trailed my tongue upwards to the hood of her clit. I waited until my fingers found a rhythm with her gasping, and placed my lips on either side of her exposed button. In time with my gentle frigging, I began to softly tap her clit with my tongue in a steady measure. Erin's legs clamped hard around my shoulders and her back went into a rigid arc. I increased the soft tapping to a quick jamming as I forcefully drummed her clit with my tongue. Only my firm grip on her right breast steered her in place as she bucked wildly. Her low gasps and soft moans transformed into heavy deep-body sobbing, which in turn became a triumphant shout punctuating each peak of her orgasm with a single word: "I... AM... COMING... SO... FUCKING... HARD. " Her body gave one last tremulous lurch, and then Erin unhooked her legs and lay quivering beside me.

After a little while, I snaked up the bed to come even with her face. Erin's lower lip was trembling and her eyes were shiny. I leaned close and wiped a small tear away before pressing my lips to hers. Erin fit her warm body against mine and we met perfectly.

I would have been content to lie there forever, savouring my first moments in the arms of a lover. But mindlessly Erin reached down to cup my balls with her left hand. I tried to look unfazed and maintain steady eye-contact, but the soft kneading of my throbbing sack forced a betraying wince from my lips. I needed release badly and she knew it.

"Poor boy," Erin mouthed silently and then bit her lip in a remorseful pout. Quickly, her little fist began to work my cock over, and in a matter of moments she directed a thick rope of cum into the morning light. She was able coax three more steady spurts before I was done.

There really wasn't anything to say at that moment. I think we both knew that we were at the beginning of something better.

"Now I know why I went to all of those parties," Erin said finally.

It was a statement that didn't require a response. I knew the answer as well. I had never even considered what Erin always knew in her heart. She believed fat or thin, ugly or beautiful, we all deserved the same happiness and satisfaction. Yes, it would be easier for some to find then others. But if you waited long enough and kept your heart open, the right person would come along to fill it.

I knew why Erin went to all of the parties; she was waiting for me.

Alexandra Shulman, editor of UK Vogue, defended the use of skinny models. "All we are doing is showing images of women we regard as interesting or beautiful or fashionable," she said. "But we are not actually saying that you have to be like this."

12