The Whore Wife Chronicles Ch. 02

Story Info
Ever dream of degrading your wife?
1.4k words
4.37
68.8k
46

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GenesisBurke
GenesisBurke
1,445 Followers

She clung to his hand as they entered the ballroom, winced her way through their first dance, shifted awkwardly in her seat during dinner, as the anal plug no doubt pressed in a bit too deep.

She danced with his father, and hers. With her brother, and his, with business partners, and friends and cousins, and all the while, he took great glee in the knowledge that his cum trickled down her thighs, and the plug stretched her ass, his cum still slicked her lips.

If only they knew, their guests, that his beautiful, elegant, rich-girl wife, was dripping with cum, wearing a plug in her ass, had just been fucked on the floor of the limo in front of the chauffeur like a common whore.

When the night was over, and their four hundred and fifty guests raised glasses of blanc de blanc high into the air, he leaned down close to her lips, so only she would hear, "come, my little cunt, I'm going to fuck your face now."

Her lower lip trembled. Perfect. She was perfect in her fear, in her submission, in the flare of pure arousal in her eyes. She loved this. "Can't we just make love. Nice and sweet like we used to?"

He smiled down at her and stroked her cheek with tenderness that probably made every woman in the room sigh. "No."

"Why not? Please, I don't like this."

"You do. Soon you will not be able to believe you ever lived any other way." He took her champagne from her and set it on the table. "You'll like it better this way. Come. If you don't make a fuss, I'll let you pick which anal plug you wear on the plane tomorrow. If you don't, I'll make you wear the eight-inch one. It's very thick."

Whe shook her head. "I'm not wearing anything in my ass on the plane. It's a ten-hour flight for god's sake."

"Ten and a half, actually. I'd come fast, if I were you."

She gave a haughty shake of her head but took his hand willingly and practically ran for the elevators as if she couldn't wait to gag all over his fat dick.

He caught the eye of a few of his golf buddies and one of them laughed. "She's ready for it, John."

"If only you knew," he murmured.

It took three minutes and ten seconds for them to ride the elevator, walk down the hall. She was remarkably docile as he stripped off her enormous dress, just stood like a rag doll, cheeks hot, breathing fast as he admired her, right in front of the uncovered windows. He wondered if anyone was watching. He hoped so.

He stripped her down to just the bustier top that pushed her small tits high.

"On your knees."

She stood still for a long moment. Maybe it was the threat of the plug on the plane tomorrow, or maybe it was just that she knew this was what she really wanted, but finally she lowered to her knees. He unzipped and released his swollen, angry dick. "Did you enjoy dancing with your father with my cum dripping out of you? Did you cum to like that plug in your butt?"

Her eyes flared. He could see that she did. It was written all over her face.

"Did you get wet? Dancing with your daddy? With your brother?"

Her ears turned pinker.

"Such a whore. I bet you'd cum with barely a touch to your clit."

She just stared up at him.

"Ask for permission to suck me off. Tell me you want my cum."

She swallowed thickly, the sound echoeing across their honeymoon suite. "P-please, may I suck you off. I want your cum."

He smiled. "Good girl. Good little cunt. When you are done, you will hold the cum in your mouth until I tell you to swallow it."

Her lips parted. He expected her to argue, but she didn't.

Stepping forward, he fed his dick between her pretty, puffy lips, slid back over her hot, wet, velvet tongue until he hit the harder, slicker skin at the back of her throat. He didn't give her time to get used to it, just took her face in his hands and held her steady so he could fuck her face. He wasn't gentle. He fucked her throat like he fucked her cunt earlier. Aggressive and hard. He didn't worry about her breathing or her gag reflex, he just fucked it in long, smooth strokes, working up a pace, listening to the duck sounds that came from her throat. Her hands come up to rest on his thighs, but otherwise, she didn't fight it, just looked up at him with wide, liquid eyes.

"Such a good whore. Touch your pussy."

Her right hand left his thigh, slid down and he watched as she slid her finger over skin that was still slippery wet with his earlier dose of cum. Her thighs glistened. She set up a rhythm, rocking her hips, fucking herself against the plug in her ass. She was handling this better than he'd ever imagined. She'd barely resisted so far.

He pulled out of her throat. "Open wide, whore."

She did, staring up at him, fingering herself, intent now on her own orgasm. Her face shone in the dark. He stroked his cock over her cheeks, dragging a strand of pre-cum and drool. He leaned down and spat into her open mouth, making her flinch, but her finger didn't stop moving, and she didn't close her mouth. Her hips bucked. She was breathing hard, cheeks flushed, pupils dilated, loving it. He stroked his cock under her nose, gathering up slippery snot, stroked the mess over her cheeks, destroying her careful make up, trailed along the mascara-black tears, spreading the mess, mashing it over her lips, defiling her perfect, beautiful face. He spat again and it landed in the well of her left eye, holding her lashes shut so she had only one eye to watch with as he stroked the head of his cock fast.

The cum built from the base and blasted out the tip of his dick, spraying out in a thick, hard blast that coated her tongue in a long, white rope. She was still writhing on the plug, moaning now as he filled her mouth with blast after blast of cum.

"Hold it," he reminded her, filling her with another thick strand, the gloppy white cum pooled around her tongue. "Don't swallow yet."

She met his eyes with her one open one. She was lifting up with her hips now, and crashing down, getting close, those fingers moving fast over her clit.

He could stop her, deny her the chance to come, but she'd been so good, such a good cunt. He decided to let her come like that, with his load in her mouth.

She did, grunting out, the spit and cum bubbling around on her tongue. A little overflowed her mouth, sliding down from the corner of her lips. Her tits jiggled in the corset, and her face twisted with the effort. The orgasm kept rolling and rolling. He'd heard it said anal orgasms were intense and it certainly appeared that hers was.

"Swallow," he said, right when she was at the peak of her orgasm, and she did, making a face as his sticky load slid down her throat. He watched as she bucked away in the final throes, her face shining with cum and shot and tears and spit. When she was done, she sagged against him, her face against his thighs.

"Good girl. Now thank me."

Her lips pouted slightly, but she didn't resist. He thought maybe she was too tired, too blissful in the post orgasm high. "Thank you."

He helped her stand, his hands gentle on her upper arms. "Now go get in bed. You're going to sleep like that tonight."

Her brows furrowed. "With the plu—"

"Yes. You're going to sleep with the plug in your ass. You will wear it constantly until you can take a cock up it with ease." He patted her bottom. "Go on."

She turned with indecision, so he smacked her ass harder.

His dick pulsed again. He would use her in the night. Maybe he would jerk off on her face while she slept, or wake her by sliding inside her cunt to remind her that it was his now, to fuck as he pleased. She climbed on the bed now, docile and easy, her hair a messy nest, her face destroyed.

She had never been more beautiful.

GenesisBurke
GenesisBurke
1,445 Followers