The Whore's Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Couture
Couture
3,848 Followers

"Now kiss your new owner," Alexis said her voice thick and husky.

Michelle leaned forward. She gulped. Her throat suddenly dry. She knew she would eventually have to do this, but that didn't make it any easier. She had never been with another woman. Wasn't really sure what to do. Leaning further, she planted a kiss in the middle of the triangle, the curly hair tickling her nose.

"Pathetic," Alexis said. "I said kiss your owner. Do it again. With passion."

Michelle leaned close again, her senses assaulted by the musky odor. Her kiss was harder -longer.

"It's a long lost lover," Alexis said, taking hold of the collar and pulling her in close. "You are 18, in your boyfriends car. Kiss it like you kissed him. Get in there. Work for it."

It was tougher than she had first thought. It wasn't like her husband, whose parts were right out there in the open. Alexis's parts were hidden. Less easily accessible. Her curly hair was also in the way. Which compared to her now denuded sex, was just another symbol of her reduced status. A whore's whore. Wearing a dog collar. On her knees. On the restroom floor. Kissing a pussy. Kissing it like she kissed Johnnie Stunamaker in the back of his Nissan 280Z. Kissing those lips. Frenching them. Licking pussy. All because her husband couldn't keep his goddamn job. She licked the wet lips. Sucked the honey dribbling from the hot sex in front of her. Fluttered her tongue along the throbbing clit.

All while Alexis cooed. "That's a good girl. Oh right there. You are doing great. Oh fuck yeah. Fuck yeah. That's my good whore."

And then as pleasure overwhelmed her sense of balance, Alexis stumbled back, dragging the hapless housewife along until she was sitting on a commode. One leg propped on the toilet paper roll and the other on the handicap rail. Running her fingers through the young blonde's hair. "That's it. Suck it. Suck that clit. Now do that thing with your tongue. Yeah just like that. Oh fuck. Are you rubbing yourself? I want you to cum too baby. Cum with me. Right there on your knees. Just like this. Oh fuck."

Michelle was already rubbing herself. She didn't need to be told. And she was close. So very close. But then Alexis's words began to sink in. Cum with me. Which meant to cum with another woman. Cumming while eating another woman. She was a lesbian now. And she was enjoying herself. And right here...just like this. She was on her knees, in a restroom stall. Her sex newly shaved. Her chin was resting on the toilet bowl while she was giving head to another woman. All while someone knocked on the door asking them to hurry up. A person she would have to walk past, with her clothes in disarray, wearing a pink collar, makeup ruined, reeking of sex. And this should have been enough to throw cold water on her desires, but it just enflamed them. She was a whore's whore. And it turned her on. A bolt of pleasure shot through her quivering insides. She was going to cum.

"Look up here honey," Alexis said. "Let me see those pretty blue eyes."

Michelle looked up. Oh God! The camera was pointed right there in her face.

"Keep rubbing." Alexis warned. "And stick that pretty pink tongue back out."

God, not here. Not like this Michelle thought. She continued working her clit with her middle finger. Round and round it went.

"Don't make me ask again," Alexis said.

God, she was going to make her do it. Michelle timidly stuck out her tongue, her eyes closing again involuntarily from a new bout of pleasure.

"Further." Alexis said, as the tongue stretched out further, licking and probing her opening. Such a long tongue. Oh she was going to get such good use out of it. She snapped a picture and then another. Capturing every moment of the housewife's debasement there on the restroom floor. Capturing her shame. Capturing her as she came. Thrusting, licking, moaning, and sucking.

Then Alexis joined her in orgasm. And it was all that she had imagined. Hot. Explosive. Like a thunderstorm in August. The secretary that she could have had - she had that now and more. Now, she wouldn't be doing it for Harold's enjoyment, she was doing it for her own. Harold knew nothing about Michelle. Only knew her as his VP's hot little wife.

Afterwards they had to rush. Smoothing skirts back down. Washing hands and faces. Fixing mussed hair. The pounding at the door was almost constant. "Hurry up. Jesus Christ." someone was shouting. "What are you doing in there."

When they exited, Michelle felt as if she were walking the hall of shame. How those eyes burned into her like daggers. How they focused on her thigh that was exposed by the elongated slit in her skirt, then on her lack of a bra, and then finally on the pink collar wrapped around her pretty neck. The sparkling rhinestones drew attention, and if that wasn't enough the bell gave a little jingle with every step. She could see the recognition in their eyes, as she was labeled. A whore. A pervert. A whore's whore.

"Such pretty rosy cheeks," Alexis said. "Are you embarrassed honey?"

"Yes," Michelle admitted as they walked to Alexis's car.

"What are you embarrassed for?" Alexis asked, her hand moving along the silky material of the younger woman's skirt. "You had your chance to be like them. You and Michael, you could have led a very ordinarily boring life. Maybe you could have found work selling cosmetics. But you didn't want that did you? You wanted to be what you are. Remember, you begged for it honey. A whore's whore. And with these pictures...it's really too late to go back now isn't it? What would Michael think? Seeing his little wifey doing things for another woman. Things she wouldn't do for him."

"It's just that I'm accustomed to certain things," Michelle stammered. "And with Michael it's ...I mean ... he doesn't expect..."

"It's not what he expects," Alexis said, her hand now roaming into the curve of Michelle's bottom. "It's what he doesn't know. Not like I know you honey. I know exactly what a whore will do. And next Wednesday, I expect you at my house promptly at 11:00 AM. You will be showered, shaved, and perfumed. You'll wear stocking and garters. No bra or panties. A whore should be available. Your heels should be at least 4 inches. Your mini-skirt will come to the tops of your stockings. You will buy a leash to go with your collar. A pink leash. You will be wearing both when you come to my door. My back door. I want you to take your skirt and blouse off and I want you to greet me on your knees and I don't want the neighbors talking. And then we are going to go in my goody box and try out some new toys. I can't decide if I'm going to use my leather paddle or a big strapon on you pet....but I do know one thing, whatever I decide to use, it will be on this hot little ass of yours. Tell me pet, has your husband spanked you yet? I know he hasn't taken you there. It's too tight to be otherwise."

And then her finger slipped inside the clenched little ring once more. This time it slipped in a bit easier, despite Michelle's tight clenching. Dear God! Michelle felt her knees grow weak once again. She looked around to see if anyone noticed and blushed a deep crimson. "No, he hasn't spanked me." she admitted. She would spend all week thinking about it. Wondering which it would be. A spanked bottom or fucked in her bottom. Either one was going to hurt. But somehow the thought of being invaded in her rear was the most frightening thought of all.

"Well it'll be a surprise then." Alexis quit groping the housewife's bottom and reached back into her purse. She handed $200 to the younger woman. "Here take it. I had fun today."

Michelle took the money. She didn't want to. Doing so meant she really was a whore now. A cash transaction. Payment for services rendered. But those services had already been rendered. It wasn't as if they could be taken back now, no matter how much she wanted to. Besides, she could buy something nice with it. And best of all Michael wouldn't have to know.

Alexis smiled as the pretty young housewife took the money and snuck it into her purse. In a few days she would learn that Trevor, another VP had been let go. She would imagine that it was Alexis's doing that it wasn't her husband. But the truth was, Trevor was the one who was going to be let go anyway. Michael's job wasn't at risk at all. Yet when the young housewife walked up to Alexis's back door and stripped off her stylish clothes, attached the leash to her collar, knelt down on all fours, and rang the doorbell - oh yes, when she waited there naked with her perfect ass and perfect tits exposed, wondering what Alexis had in store for her, she would be grateful. Oh so very grateful.

Couture
Couture
3,848 Followers
12