The Whoring

Story Info
A man films his wife sucking hung men.
1k words
3.96
53.3k
6
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I always kept my naughty side buried, even managed to convince myself that the things I craved and masturbated to (thanks for free Internet porn!) were "abnormal" and only belonged in the vault deep in my mind. Following my separation, I finally decided to live out all of these sexual fantasies. I thought that the best way to follow through on this resolution was to post a profile on a sex site. Why go online instead of go to bars to find someone to fuck? Well, contrary to bars, on-line sites are kinda "menus a la carte" where you can meet people who share your sexual preferences. I didn't want to just fuck people. I wanted to experiment with like minded folks.

I had already "played" (term used in the "lifestyle" for meeting up for sex) with a few girls as well as with a couple when I received a message from another couple. The husband was looking for well-hung men for his wife. After having exchanged a few messages back and forth, we agreed to meet up at my place a Thursday evening in August. The husband laid out a scenario that I would have to follow: I had to have a porn movie on, wear loose gym shorts with no underwear, and my cock erected when they show up at my front door. The husband finally explained that he would record and take pictures of his wife sucking my cock to completion. I was so excited to take part in such an unusual scene!

After having showered, I put a porno in the DVD player in the living room downstairs, and started rubbing and stroking my cock while I was waiting for the couple. I felt a mixture of excitement and nervousness. It would be the first time that I would have sex while someone watched.

The knock on the door was almost a relief; all this build up of excitement would finally find its release. I walked to the door, my cock fully erected, ready for the wife to enjoy. I opened the door and said: "Hi! How are you guys?"

"We're doing well," said the husband watching his beautiful wife staring at my throbbing cock, moving up and down with every heart beat. The wife was a natural beauty: soft facial features, beautiful blue eyes, mid-length brown hair and a great ass. She was wearing jeans and a tight, light blue blouse. She wasn't wearing any makeup and looked reserved; almost shy. She wasn't making eye contact with me. Her perfume was discrete and rather pleasant.

"Come on in, make yourself at home," I said while guiding them to the living room. I shook hands with the husband but the wife went straight to the living room. Guessing that they had a Dominant/submissive relationship, I didn't insist on shaking her hand and decided to let the husband call the shots.

The wife looked at her husband and waited for his command. He ordered: "Baby, take off your shirt, kneel down and take his shorts off."

She obeyed while the husband started recording from his camcorder, which he had previously set on a tripod, and taking pictures. She had small beautiful breasts with pierced nipples and a small tattoo on her right arm.

She looked at my cock from underneath as if she was worshiping it. My long, hard throbbing cock was dominating her. She slowly inserted it into her mouth and gently placed her hands around the shaft, moaning. Our eyes locked for the first time; the intensity of her gaze was telling me that she really enjoyed what she was doing, and, perhaps more importantly, that she wanted and needed it badly.

The husband then instructed me to hold the back of her head and push my cock further down her throat. With each thrust back and forth in her mouth I was causing her to gag. Her saliva thickened and began its slow journey down my shaft and balls, on to her bare breasts.

As the husband was recording I noticed that he was also stroking his cock, a sign that he appreciated the show. I could see the bulge that his erected cock created on his black pants. He then told me: "Skull fuck my horny slut."

For the first time in my life, I was using someone's mouth just like a pussy. I started fucking her mouth, each time reaching the back of her mouth and entering her throat. I was holding the back of her head with my right hand, and her chin with my left hand, positioning her head perfectly. She was gagging, letting loads of thick spit out of her mouth. My cock was covered in thick, slimy saliva, which by now also covered her chin and breasts, and was gathering in a small puddle on the floor. Tears were rolling down her cheeks and the room was filled with smells of pre-cum and saliva. I was teaming up with the husband in dominating his wife. It felt awesome and I was almost ready to cum.

The husband commanded her: "Finish him off." Turning to me: "Cum all over her face, would you?"

Her hands started to stroke my slimy, dripping cock, while her mouth moved back and forth in a coordinated manner. The hand and mouth crescendo ended in a liberating cum shot all over her pretty face and into her used up mouth, as I screamed of pleasure. She proceeded to lick off my sperm, moaning, and, using her fingers to clean it off her face, chin and breasts. She licked the cum off her fingers and made sure that not a drop remained. The look on her face was one of pure exhilaration and satisfaction.

She put her clothes back on, they thanked me and left. I never knew their names. Complete mystery. I still have the pictures the husband sent me; it was my end of the deal: he could take pictures but he had to share them with me.

Taking part in a couple Dominant/submissive scene was quite exciting, but the anonymity of it all was perhaps the most interesting part. The wife, obeying the orders of her husband, ate the sperm of a total stranger, which to me is one of the dirtiest acts a person could do. And that, my friends, is a beautiful thing...