The Whyte Butterfly Ch. 05

Story Info
Benita seeks sexual release but finds acceptance.
4.2k words
4.7
20.2k
3

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/24/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
polyman
polyman
1,244 Followers

Chapter 5

"Acceptance"

Benita walked down the sidewalk with quick and definite strides; she was a woman on a mission. Tunnel-vision is the best way to describe both her vision and her thoughts. All she could see and think of was "Stacey."

Benita had just gotten into a fight with Carmen when Benita had tried to initiate sex. Carmen had stormed off, leaving Benita alone with a massive erection and the aggravation of being so close to sexual release then not achieving it. It was as Benita was in the change room, feeling sorry for herself that Stacey's open invitation for sex came to mind.

As Benita entered the coffee shop where she had shared a few cups of coffee with Stacey, her excitement piqued. It took but a bare glance around the coffee shop before her eyes locked onto Stacey. Without wavering in her gaze one bit, Benita strode quickly over to Stacey, leaning in as soon as she was at the table. All the while Stacey had a bit of a "Deer in the headlights look," until at the last moment she regained her composure.

"You said you wanted sex, right?" Benita said in a direct tone of voice while keeping her voice down, her eyes still boring into Stacey's.

"Someone's in a mood," Stacey said playfully with a Cheshire-cat grin.

"Yes or no," Benita demanded.

"Yes, Honey, I'm still interested," Stacey replied in a sensuous manner, her eyes taking an obvious tour of Benita's body.

"Now?" Benita said as she leaned in with a cocky grin of her own.

"Sure. You don't waste any time, do you?" Stacey replied with a grin and a chuckle.

"If we do this, we do this my way, understood?" Benita said in a firm tone, her eyes, as yet never wavering from looking deep into Stacey's eyes.

"I usually like to be in charge, but you seem to be in such a mood . . . it may be fun. Just remember that I can still refuse you at any time," Stacey said in a playful, yet sensuous, manner while smiling at Benita.

"And I can walk away from you at any time," Benita replied with the same playful, yet sensuous manner.

"Agreed," Stacey replied with a pleased smile as she stood up. "My place is not far," she added as she picked up her coffee and began pushing baby Dean's stroller.

"You have changed. Such confidence . . . I like it!" Stacey added after she and Benita had exited the coffee shop.

When they finally arrived at Stacey's apartment, Benita paused to look the place over as Stacey put Dean down for his nap. Benita paced and felt like a tigress getting ready to pounce on an unsuspecting prey. Still Benita strained to keep calm and not act too quickly or too hastily.

The apartment was in an older building not far off Whyte Avenue and indeed not far from the coffee shop Stacey frequented. It had the charm of an old building but it had been well maintained and well cared for over the years. As a whole the building looked to be in immaculate condition.

As for Stacey's place, it was a two bedroom apartment and one bedroom was for baby Dean and the other was for Stacey and her husband. The apartment was decorated with upper-scale furnishings, yet baby-things were scattered about. The leather couch and glass coffee table reflected the better off couple enjoying their success. The baby-seat and baby-bottles were evidence of a new baby in the home. One wondered how long the leather couch would stay in the pristine condition it was in now.

Benita wandered into the master bedroom to look around and liked what she found. The focus of the room was the queen-sized bed which had a solid wood frame with an oversized headboard and footboard. On either side of the bed were matching nightstands and off to one side was a large dresser with a large mirror attached. The position and size of the dresser and mirror meant that anyone on the bed could easily see the whole bed in the mirror.

Tucked neatly inside the drawer of one of the nightstands two items gave Benita a wicked idea: a sleeping mask and a pair of handcuffs (with key nearby). Knowing this was just what she needed Benita made note of them but did not disturb them.

"See anything you like?" Stacey asked as she appeared in the doorway and put her hand high on the doorframe, thrusting her opposite hip out.

"Absolutely," Benita said with a smile as she turned to face Stacey.

Both women knew what was going to happen as they moved in and embraced, their lips drawn to one another. It was a kiss that was hard and passionate, both women pulling and pawing at one another. Stacey soon had two handfuls of Benita's ass and was trying to pull Benita's groin close, aching to rub their pussies together.

Yet, even as Stacey and Benita kissed with wild abandon, Benita knew enough to keep her groin pulled back, just a bit. Stacey did not know about Benita's cock but would soon find out in splendid fashion, though not before Benita wanted her to.

"Strip woman!" Benita ordered as she broke the kiss and shoved Stacey further into the bedroom.

"Oooh, yes, Honey," Stacey cooed as she stood not far from the bed.

Benita watched with hungry eyes as Stacey began to remove her clothing, one item at a time. First the shorts came off, with an accentuated wiggle of her hips. Next came the slim fitting blouse, allowing the breasts Benita lusted for spring into view, restrained only by the nursing bra. Stacey ran her hands up and cupped her breasts as she smiled wickedly at Benita, wiggling her hips in a sexy dance.

"Stop stalling and strip!" Benita sternly ordered as she closed her eyes to slits.

"Yes, Honey," Stacey said with a smirk and a wink.

Stacey removed her panties to reveal a neatly trimmed patch of pubic hair above a clean shaven pussy. Stacey paused only long enough to run a finger up her slit and lick her finger clean. Stacey then reached behind her, unfastened her bra and slipped it down off her arms and then tossed it to the side, near her other clothes.

Benita's face drained of all expression and she actually drooled as her eyes drank in the large, lactating breasts on display before her. Stacey smirked proudly as she examined Benita's face.

"Wanna taste?" Stacey said as she lifted up her left breast and squeezed out a small sampling of breast milk, which she shot into her mouth.

"Later, right now there's something I gotta do," Benita said with a smirk on her determined face as she stepped towards Stacey.

Benita moved in and kissed Stacey, while holding her head. Once the kiss was over Benita held Stacey by a firm grip on a clump of her blonde hair. Wordlessly Benita directed Stacey to kneel on her hands and knees on the middle of the bed. Benita then reached into the nightstand and retrieved the handcuffs.

"You know, some people might consider it rude to snoop through other peoples things," Stacey said with a smirk lessening her mildly offended expression.

"I like to be prepared," Benita said as she picked up the handcuffs and fastened one of Stacey's wrists into the handcuffs.

"If Dean cries, you will let me out, right?" Stacey asked with a touch of nervousness in her voice and fear lingering in the corners of her eyes.

"Absolutely," Benita said reassuringly, with a smile on her otherwise serous expression.

"That's all I ask," Stacey said as she watched Benita loop the other handcuff around a bar in the bed's headboard.

When the handcuff was fastened to Stacey's other wrist, she was now handcuffed to the headboard in a kneeling position. Benita moved in and kissed Stacey to show her appreciation for being so compliant. Benita then reached into the nightstand drawer and removed the sleeping mask. Stacey's eyes were more than slightly worried as Benita placed the sleeping mask over her face.

"I don't know if I should be excited or nervous," Stacey said with a nervous giggle as the sleeping mask closed off all of her vision.

"It'll be fun," Benita whispered in Stacey's ear, causing her to shudder. "Trust me," Benita added before she walked to the end of the bed and stripped as soon as she could.

Benita brought her face close to the very wet pussy between Stacey's thighs and inspected a pussy for the first time, up close. Her touches started as curious probing, but being spurned on by Stacey's coos and moans Benita got bolder. Soon Benita was madly thrusting two fingers in and out of Stacey's pussy and Stacey was moaning like a whore in heat.

The glint of the light on her slick fingers caught Benita's attention one time and it was then, as if for the first time, that she was playing with another woman's pussy. Yet, Benita was not panicked or upset as she would have been a few weeks ago; instead she was happy and turned on.

Curious and intrigued on how Stacey would taste, Benita withdrew her finger and stared at it for a moment while Stacey whimpered in frustration. It was not a moment later before Benita brought her fingers close to her mouth and licked a sampling. Savouring the taste and instead of being freaked out, she wanted more.

Benita leaned in and licked Stacey's pussy right down the slit from clit to glory-hole. Stacey shuddered and moaned deeply as Benita turned around and lay on her back and settled in for a long session of pussy licking. It was Benita's purpose to make sure Stacey was wet enough for the good and hard fucking that Benita was dying for. This was an unexpected detour, in Benita's plan, yet it was something she wanted, even needed, to explore.

"Oh yeah! Eat me, Honey!" Stacey said in a lusty growl as her whole body started to quiver in pleasure and anticipation.

Once again, instead of being horrified or "shocked back to reality," Benita was encouraged and spurned on. Benita did not quit licking Stacey's pussy until the young mother came all over her face. By the time Benita had finished lapping up all of Stacey's juices, she was in love with the taste of pussy.

"Lick my face clean," Benita said as she brought her face close to Stacey's face.

Benita had said this more out of curiosity to see what she could and couldn't make Stacey do. As well Benita did have a wet face which needed to be cleaned, so why not have some fun too.

"Yes, Honey," Stacey replied and without hesitation she leaned in and began licking madly at Benita's face.

It took a little longer than it might have, if Stacey had been able to see while licking her own juices off of Benita's face, but she complied nonetheless. When Stacey was finished licking, she waited there patiently, with eager anticipation. While Benita knew what was going to happen, yet Stacey didn't.

Benita moved to the back of the bed and positioned herself behind Stacey, drinking in the sight of the young mother she had lusted after now restrained and helpless from her assault. Benita let out a moan as her eyes traced every curve on her latest lover's body before she shifted forward.

With one hand around the base of her cock and her other hand on the small of Stacey's back Benita moved forward and mounted Stacey. With one slow stroke Benita shoved her cock steadily in until her groin met Stacey's ass. Benita had not intended to sink her cock all the way in the way in on the first stroke but was unable to stop herself once her cock entered the moist heaven that was Stacey's pussy. Both women moaned deeply throughout the stroke, lost in the world of pleasure of cock in pussy.

"Oh fuck! I didn't know you brought toys, Honey!" Stacey said in a giddy giggle, drunk on the pleasure of the fat cock inside her pussy.

Benita didn't know how to answer that question, what she should say or when. Instinct took over as Benita withdrew her cock and began the fucking she so desperately needed. Bliss and pleasure slowly emanated from her cock as she steadily thrust into Stacey's pussy. The feeling Benita was getting was not unlike a junky gets when they get their latest fix. Benita knew at that moment that she was addicted to pussy, both eating it and fucking it.

"Do you like it?" Benita asked as she picked up the pace of the fuck.

"Oh, Honey, I love it!" Stacey said in a lusty growl as she grasped the headboard tighter, flopped her head down and surrendered to the fuck.

"You like my cock, do you?" Benita asked in a lusty growl of her own as she quickened the pace of the fuck even more, slamming harder now.

"Yes, Honey, I love your cock! I love your big, fat cock fucking me hard and fast!" Stacey said in a shaky voice, broken up by the vibrations of the hard fucking she was receiving.

"Better than your husband's?" Benita asked in a cocky manner, clearly knowing the answer, yet wanting Stacey to admit it.

Stacey remained quiet, not wanting to answer yet Benita didn't like this so she reached forward grasped a large clump of Stacey's blonde hair and used her hair for leverage as she continued to pound Stacey's pussy.

"I asked you a question, Slut! Do you like my cock better than your husband's?" Benita said with a growl as she punctuated each word with a thrust of the cock in question.

"YES, FINE! Your cock is much longer and thicker than Frank's. Your cock is so much better than his, alright!" Stacey said in a wavering voice of shame, ashamed to admit it out loud. "But it's not a fair comparison! Yours is fake, and his is real" Stacey added while sobbing a few tears.

"Wanna see it?" Benita asked in the same cocky manner.

"Sure," Stacey replied not sure what the significance of seeing Benita's strap-on-dildo hwas.

"You asked for it," Benita said as she pulled the blindfold off of Stacey's face.

Stacey blinked a bit and got used to two things at once, light and the tugging sensation at the back of her scalp was gone. Benita had resumed grasping Stacey by the hips as she continued the fuck without missing a stroke. Stacey looked to the side and into the mirror, there she saw the scene on the bed from an observer's point of view.

There, on the bed Stacey saw that both she and Benita were completely nude and fucking. Stacey watched for a moment as her hips rocked back and forth to meet each of Benita's powerful strokes. Stacey's eyes drank in the delightful sigh of Benita's hot body nude and on display, flexing and thrusting, her breasts bouncing enticingly with each stroke of her big, fat cock. That was when it hit Stacey, Benita had a cock! She was not wearing any sort of strap-on-dildo, as there were clearly no straps on her.

"Oh my God, it's real! What are you, a guy?" Stacey shouted out in shock.

"I'M NOT A GUY!" Benita shouted as she pulled out of Stacey so fast that Stacey's thrust back met nothing but air.

Benita moved around and sat on the top edge of the large headboard and spread her legs her slick cock twitched and throbbed from the recent activity. Benita placed her body lewdly on display, her most intimate of areas and darkest of secrets exposed for Stacey to see.

"I'm not a guy, I never was," Benita said in a calm tone of voice, her fear of rejection and ridicule evident on her face. "I'm still a woman, just a woman with a cock," Benita said and looked at Stacey's eyes with a lump in her throat.

Stacey looked first into Benita's eyes to see if this was a joke or deception of some kind. Finding only sincerity and fear in Benita's eyes, Stacey looked Benita's body over in wonder and curiosity. Stacey saw that Benita was right, she was a woman alright. With the exception of the large cock between her legs, Benita was all woman, and a hot one at that.

"So you've always had a . . . been like this?" Stacey asked in curiosity as she moved in to inspect Benita's groin closer. "Do you still have a pussy?" she asked as she looked in earnest at Benita's cock.

"Yes, I've always had a cock," Benita lied, not sure how to explain the real story. "I still have a pussy, see," she added as she shifted forward, lifted her cock to put her pussy on display.

Stacey sat there, looking at the bizarre sight of a hot woman with a big fat cock for a moment before her instincts took over. The sight of a dripping pussy, just inches from her face proved too enticing so Stacey lunged forward and began licking slit. Benita moaned and shuddered as Stacey began to lick her pussy, on her own, knowing she had a cock.

When Benita started to slump down to sit on the pillows in front of Stacey, both women realized this was not possible. Stacey was still handcuffed to the headboard just below where Benita was sitting.

"Come on, Honey, uncuff me so I can eat you properly," Stacey asked as she held up her wrists. "I promise I won't run," she added after reading that very fear in Benita's eyes.

"Okay," Benita replied sceptically before getting down off the bed.

After retrieving the handcuff key from the bedside table she uncuffed Stacey. As Stacey rubbed her wrists Benita put the handcuffs, sleeping mask and key back where she found them.

Both women's eyes locked as Benita then got on the bed and sat down, leaning up against the headboard with her groin flat. A few pillows strategically positioned made this comfortable for her. As Stacey moved in to feast on Benita's groin she seemed to have already accepted and adjusted to Benita and her cock. This was something that Carmen had, as yet, not done so Benita was curious to know why.

"You don't seem all that freaked out by my cock, why?" Benita asked as Stacey started to lick her way down the shaft of Benita's cock.

"Well, I just take things as they come and accept people for who they are. Everybody is different, you just have to learn to accept what life throws at you," Stacey said in-between licks of Benita's shaft then slit.

"So you don't mind having sex with a woman with a cock?" Benita asked with a wavering voice as Stacey started to get settled licking her pussy.

"Mind? Honey one of my fantasies I never thought I would live out was to have sex with a Hermaphrodite!" Stacey said with a giggle as she thrust two fingers into Benita's pussy and wrapped her other hand around Benita's cock.

"A what?" Benita asked in confusion, lost in the pleasure of having her cock stroked and her pussy probed at the same time.

"Exactly what you are, someone with both male and female genitalia. My fantasy was always to find a 'chick with a dick.' Not just some pre-op tranny, either, but a real and natural born Hermaphrodite, exactly like you. Some hot chick with a big dick!" Stacey said as she pleasured both Benita's cock and pussy with both hands before adding her tongue into the mix.

"Oh God, I wanna fuck you!" Benita said with a groan as she started to get up.

"Great! but let's try this!" Stacey said as she scooted up and hovered over Benita's cock.

With practiced precision, Stacey lowered herself onto Benita's cock and both women watched Benita's cock disappear into Stacey's pussy. Stacey leaned in and kissed Benita and this kiss was a soft and romantic kiss, not one of unbridled passion. When the kiss was broke and with a smile and a wink Stacey lifted herself up and started to ride Benita's cock.

It didn't take but three full bounces of Stacey on Benita's cock for Benita to be captivated by something. Benita's eyes were locked onto the incredibly erotic sight of Stacey's huge tits bouncing wildly up and down, inches from her face. With a growl and not waiting for an invitation Benita leaned forward and latched onto one of Stacey's lactating tits.

As if by instinct or by recessed fantasy Benita wrapped her lips around Stacey's left nipple and started to suckle with a deep-seeded hunger. As the first of the breast-milk flowed into Benita's mouth, both women moaned. Stacey put her hands in Benita's hair and held her lover's head in position as the woman whose cock she was riding nursed from her breast.

"Fuck that's hot!" Stacey said with a shudder as she threw her head back.

Pleasure that only a mother can know flowed from Stacey's breast and through her body as quickly as the milk flowed from her breast. Benita did not let up her ravenous drinking of the breast milk, she only switched from one breast to the other when the mood struck her.

polyman
polyman
1,244 Followers
12