The Whyte Butterfly Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
polyman
polyman
1,242 Followers

"Be sure to leave some for Dean," Stacey said with a waver in her voice as she neared her own climax.

"It's not my problem if these bug udders of yours can't produce enough milk to satisfy me and your child. I will take what I want and if there isn't enough left then he can drink formula," Benita said with a fire in her eyes and a determination in her voice as she looked up into Stacey's eyes. "Understood?" she added as Stacey's eyes lit up with fear and excitement.

"Yes, Mis . . ." Stacey said with a husky tone before she shut her mouth in mid-word and hastily added "Honey!"

Benita resumed sucking milk out of Stacey's breasts and even continued as Stacey climaxed. The spasming and contracting pussy was too much for Benita and both women slammed hard against each other as Benita began to cum, deep inside the second woman she had ever fucked: Stacey. Once both women were done their respective orgasms, Stacey collapsed in a heap on top of Benita. For a moment both women held each other as they regained their breath and came down from the high of orgasmic bliss.

"I hope this doesn't become a one-time thing, Honey," Stacey said with a satisfied smile as she brushed hair out of Benita's face.

"You, you want to do this again?" Benita asked with a touch of confusion.

"Absolutely!" Stacey emphatically replied. "Any time you're horny and want to fuck or just mess around, you come to me. Heck, I'd even come to you, if that's what it took for us to be together!" Stacey added with a glint in her eye and a seriousness in her voice.

"But you've had your fantasy, you still want more?" Benita asked with a mixture of wonder and fear of rejection.

"Screw the fantasy; I want more of the real thing! I want more of you and your fantastic cock. I want to get to know every inch of your hot body and I want you to get to know every inch of mine!" Stacey said as she stroked Benita's hair with one hand as she caressed the far side of Benita's torso.

"You really like my cock? You're not weirded out? You're not just saying that to be nice?" Benita asked with eyes that begged not to be lied to in a tone that conveyed it couldn't take any more rejection.

"Yes, Honey, I love your cock. You are a beautiful woman, and part of that beauty is your big, fat delicious cock," Stacey said in a sensuous manner.

"Yeah, I guess you're right . . . thanks," Benita smiled in a grateful manner, tears in the corners of her eyes.

"I take it you've not had much luck with women accepting your cock?" Stacey said as she wrapped her fingers around Benita's cock and lovingly caressed it.

"No," Benita replied and looked away, as the hurt and pain momentarily got the better of her.

"But what do you think of it?" Stacey asked as she stroked the far side of Benita's face, directing her lover to look her in the eyes, once again.

"I . . . I guess it's a part of me . . . a part of who I am," Benita replied with a weak smile as she looked deep into Stacey's eyes.

"And that makes it beautiful, doesn't it?" Stacey asked as she moved out of the way to provide Benita an unobstructed view of her own cock.

Both women looked down at the steadily stiffening member and smiled. Finally, Benita had become not just used to her cock, but had accepted it. Really and truly she had accepted that it was a part of her and not a hideous disfigurement of her clitoris. As Benita looked down at her cock she was proud to not only have a cock but have one so large and dare she say it . . . beautiful.

polyman
polyman
1,242 Followers
12