The Whyte Butterfly Ch. 07

Story Info
Benita must deal with Stacey's rejection, but how will she?
8k words
4.47
14.5k
0

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/24/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
polyman
polyman
1,242 Followers

Chapter 7

"Alone Again"

Benita sat at the table in the coffee shop occasionally sipping her coffee, but otherwise staring into nothingness. She felt numb and barely felt anything, either physically or emotionally. The crashing letdown after the emotional high Benita had been on this past week with Stacey left her reeling and not knowing which way was up. For a week, one glorious week, Benita had found the love and acceptance she was looking for, only to find out it wasn't real.

Carmen entered the coffee shop and immediately saw Benita sitting at a table looking like an emotional mess. While keeping an eye on Benita who, as yet, had not noticed her, Carmen ordered her usual coffee. With hot drink and tasty snack in hand, Carmen walked over to Benita's table and only then noticed something odd. A sports bag was tucked under the table by Benita's feet, out of sight.

"Hi, Ben. Going somewhere?" Carmen asked as she sat down at Benita's table.

"No," Benita said in a glum manner before glancing up at Carmen. "Hi, Carmen," Benita added with a forced and weak smile.

"What's going on? Are you still upset about . . ." Carmen asked and lowered her voice before she added, "last Saturday?"

"No," Benita chuckled weakly; the incident with Carmen seemed so long ago.

"Then what is it?" Carmen asked; her voice full of concern as she leaned in, picked up Benita's hand and squeezed it.

"You're a good friend, Carmen," Benita said as she lifted her eyes and smiled warmly into Carmen's eyes. "I'm sorry that I . . . well . . . about last Saturday," Benita added and looked down, ashamed.

"Look, it's in the past, and as long as you remember that I'm your friend and only your friend, it will remain in the past," Carmen said in a comforting manner.

"So, you're not even tempted?" Benita asked with a raised eyebrow, her wounded pride looking for some sort of reassurance of her desirability.

"I'd be lying if I said I wasn't tempted, but I am not going to have sex with you again, and that's final," Carmen said and withdrew her hand, shifting back in her seat. "If that's what this is about you can just forget about it," she added and started to get up from the table.

"Don't go," Benita said after grasping Carmen's arm. "Please," she added after slowly looking up at Carmen. "I've accepted that . . . I'm not looking for 'that' from you, I promise," Benita finally said, and at that, Carmen nodded and sat back down.

"Ben, what the hell is going on?" Carmen in a concerned, yet slightly agitated tone as she settled herself in the seat.

"After . . . you, 'left' last Saturday, I was so . . . 'excited' that I sought out someone who might help 'alleviate' my condition." Benita started out carefully.

"What? Talk plainly, Ben," Carmen replied, slightly flustered.

"I was horny so I found someone to fuck," Benita curtly replied in a lowered tone of voice.

"What? Who?" Carmen asked curiously, now leaning in.

"Someone had mentioned that they were interested in me and gave me an open invitation for sex anytime I wanted, so I took her up on it," Benita replied, again not wanting to divulge too much information.

"Who? Do I know her?" Carmen asked. Fear flashed in Benita's eyes and Carmen then knew instantly who Benita was referring to. "STACEY?" Carmen asked in a shocked manner.

"YES!" Benita hissed and glared at Carmen and both women leaned in to talk privately.

"It was supposed to be just a one-time thing but we ended up spending the week together," Benita said with pain lingering in her eyes and in her voice.

"Is that why you've been so busy this week? I thought you were avoiding me," Carmen said in a knowing manner as she nodded her head.

"NO! Look I won't go into details but it was wonderful, ALL of it. I thought what we had was something real and lasting but . . . it wasn't," Benita said as she hung her head and sobbed once, fighting hard not to cry in public.

"I take it she didn't mind about your . . . you know," Carmen asked in a delicate manner, glancing around the coffee shop.

"MIND? She LOVED it! Why WOULDN'T she?" Benita replied indignantly, finishing with a snort.

"No reason, just curious," Carmen replied in a surrendering and defensive manner, putting her hands up to indicate she wanted peace.

"Apparently I was just 'a little something on the side'," Benita said glumly and looked off in another direction to wipe the tears from the corners of her eyes.

"Ouch," Carmen said sympathetically.

There was a pause in the conversation as both women sat and sipped their coffee in silence. Carmen wanted to say something to comfort Benita and ease her friend's pain, but knew no words which would do just that.

"Well, there's only one thing I know that can cure all your ills," Carmen said finally, in a chipper tone.

"Pussy?" Benita replied with a raised eyebrow and a smirk.

"I thought we agreed you'd stop that!" Carmen said in amidst a mild giggling fit. "I was talking about shopping!" she added, trying to sound serious and ever so slightly indignant.

"Still rather have pussy, but shopping will do," Benita said with a larger smirk and a chuckle of her own.

"You're hopeless!" Carmen added with her best attempt at a stern look amidst her dying giggle-fit.

"What? I was getting it hot-n-heavy for the past week, I was getting used to it," Benita said in a cocky tone of voice with just a hint of defensiveness as she shrugged her shoulders.

"Look, I don't want to know the details; now do you want to go shopping or not?" Carmen replied in an uncomfortable manner with a furrowed brow.

"Sorry," Benita apologized. "Shopping sounds good, right about now," Benita added with a warm smile.

"Good, now you can drop your bag at my place," Carmen said as she breathed a sigh of relief and stood up, picking up her nearly empty cup of coffee.

"Thanks, I don't want to lug this thing around every shop on Whyte Ave," Benita replied with a chuckle as she stood up and followed Carmen out the door.

Carmen and Benita strolled down the street some time later, after checking out a few stores. After a particularly attractive brunette walked by in tight jeans, Benita turned her head to check out the woman's rear end. The sight which Benita beheld was certainly not a disappointment. In short, the woman looked as desirable walking away, as she did walking towards. Her jeans seemed to be painted on and one wondered how she could move so gracefully in such tight clothing, yet somehow she managed it.

"Damn, now that's an ass!" Benita said under her breath as she openly stared at the brunette's swaying rear end. Carmen rolled her eyes and shook her head.

"I don't get it, what gives? A few weeks ago you were all freaked out for finding even one woman attractive and now here you are openly ogling every woman we meet!" Carmen said before giving Benita a smack in the arm.

"What? I like women!" Benita said as she turned around and continued walking and talking with Carmen. "I didn't ask for this to happen to me but it did. I can't change who I am. I guess I've just come to accept it," Benita said in a defensive manner as her eyes darted to check out a cute Chinese teen crossing the street.

"So you've come to accept that you've got a cock and want to fuck women with it?" Carmen asked in a droll, yet lowered, tone of voice as she looked at Benita incredulously.

"It's one of the things that Stacey helped me with. I don't see anything wrong with my body or my desires. I'm sorry if you do, but this is just who I am. You're going to have to accept it," Benita said in a confident manner as she stole a glance down Carmen's top.

"Don't put words in my mouth, I never said there was anything wrong with you . . . odd maybe, but not wrong," Carmen said with a bit of a chuckle.

Carmen's chuckling stopped suddenly when Benita stopped, grasped Carmen's arm and forced her to stand and face her. Benita glared Carmen in the eye defiantly.

"Look, I'm proud of who and what I am. I am proud of my cock, anybody would be proud to have a cock like mine! I don't judge or make snide little comments about your body, do I? So don't insult or put down mine!" Benita said in a defiant, yet hurt, tone of voice before she let go of Carmen and continued walking, swiftly.

Carmen pursued Benita and then caught up with her. This time it was Carmen who stopped the pair from walking and made Benita face her.

"Look, you may be all fine and dandy with everything that's been going on with you, but I'm still adjusting to it, okay? For the record I don't think there's anything 'wrong' with you, but you're right, I shouldn't make comments about 'it.' I didn't mean to be insulting, but I do wish you weren't so defensive about it all!" Carmen said with a firm yet soothing tone of voice.

"Well, as long as that's settled, what do you say that we get back to shopping?" Benita said with a confident nod and smile on her face.

"Good," Carmen said as the pair resumed walking down the sidewalk. "As long as we're on the subject of who and what we are, let me just remind you that I am a straight woman and proud of it," Carmen said with a smirk, glancing sideways at Benita.

"So you say, but we both know you want me," Benita said in a confident and knowing manner without even looking at Carmen.

Before Carmen could reply, Benita turned and walked into a nearby store. Carmen sputtered in reply and scowled before following Benita into that store. Carmen never did mention anything, as it was not a conversation that she wanted to start with Benita. Sex was still a divisive issue between them, at least as far as Carmen was concerned. All Carmen wanted to mend their strained friendship not break it. As long as Carmen remained firm on her platonic stance, she believed that, in time, they would go back to just being friends.

The rest of the shopping experience went without incident and for the most part both Benita and Carmen had a good time. Other than Benita eyeing up all the attractive women, Carmen and Benita were acting like they had in times gone by. By the end of the day Carmen had gotten used to Benita's roving eye. Once, Carmen even pointed out a large-breasted Arabian woman who Carmen had noticed but Benita had not. Once the shopping day was over the pair found themselves standing outside Carmen's building.

"Why don't you come in and watch a movie?" Carmen asked with a friendly smile on her face as she motioned to the door of the apartment building.

"I don't think so," Benita said dismissively. "I think I'm gonna go home," she added after a brief pause.

"C'mon, It's been a fun day, and I just don't think you should be alone tonight," Carmen replied with a light and fun tone of voice. "I can trust you to behave yourself, can't I?" Carmen added with a laugh.

"It's not that . . . thanks for the offer, but I really think I just need some time to myself tonight," Benita said in a sincere tone, yet sad look in her eye.

"Well, I'm here for you if you need me," Carmen said as she reached out and hugged Benita. "As a friend," she added in an obvious manner, after which both women chuckled.

"I know," Benita said squeezed Carmen tighter before breaking the embrace and walking away.

Carmen watched Benita walk away for a moment before turning and entering her apartment building. Benita on the other hand continued walking until she spied a nearby quiet pub and walked inside.

Benita did want to be alone with her thoughts and decide what to do from here. It had been such a chance meeting with Stacey and it worked out so beautifully. Benita wondered if it could happen again? What would Benita do if the next woman freaked out when she found out about her cock? Could she take that kind of rejection? Benita sipped her beer, lost in her own thoughts. It wasn't until well into her third beer that Benita's private world was smashed. In her tipsy state Benita didn't react right away when a sports bag was dropped down beside her barstool.

"Alone with your thoughts, eh?" Carmen said in a slightly condescending tone as she sat down on the barstool next to Benita.

"Are you following me, home now?" Benita said with a slight slur as she glanced over at Carmen before taking a long swig of beer.

"No, I found your bag in my room and came down to the bus-stop but you weren't there. I figured you had already caught the bus, but on the way back to my place I saw you in the window," Carmen said just as the bartender approached.

"What'll you have?" The silver-haired bartender asked in a gravelly voice.

"Coke," Carmen replied and turned her attention back to Benita.

Benita raised her now empty bottle of beer and the bartender nodded, knowingly and left.

"Fine. Thanks for returning my bag," Benita replied before trying to take another swig of beer out of the empty bottle.

"I take it you're still upset about Stacey?" Carmen asked as the bartender placed the glass of coke in front of her and a bottle of beer in front of Benita.

"What was your first clue, Sherlock?" Benita said as she looked at Carmen and giggled, for no apparent reason and she leaned towards Carmen.

As Benita had her hand on Carmen's shoulder she continued to giggle and hold onto Carmen for support. Benita dropped her head forward and laughed for a moment more, liking her own 'Sherlock' joke. Once Benita's giggling died down, there was a momentary pause as Benita took a long and obvious look down Carmen's top.

"You have nice tits, you should show them off more," Benita plainly said while openly examining Carmen's breasts with a keen eye for detail.

Calmly and deliberately Benita reached up and unbuttoned one more button on Carmen's blouse. With a light tug on the outside swells of Carmen's breasts, Benita made Carmen's blouse open up considerably more. Benita smiled, nodded to herself and openly admired Carmen's considerable cleavage, nicely framed by her large, round breasts restrained by blouse. Before Carmen could recover from the shock of being ever so slightly undressed in public, something happened. A man in his late twenties walked by, looked at Carmen's cleavage, then up to her face and smiled.

"See, nice tits," Benita said knowingly after the man had passed out of earshot. "Nice 'Manbait' you've got there. You want to catch a man, you listen to me. Cleavage is your new best friend, you're not leaving the house without it," Benita said in something akin to a commanding tone.

"Thanks, Ben," Carmen said in an uncomfortable manner as she began to reach up in order to button her top back up.

"Listen Woman, you're not allowed to have any less than the top four buttons undone on any top you wear. If I catch you with less, I'll make you unbutton an extra one! If you wear a T-shirt it better be a tight one or I'll cut it off of you," Benita said in a commanding tone of voice as she glared right into Carmen's eyes.

Once Benita started to talk, Carmen's hands froze, unable to move up or down. An unknown shudder ran down Carmen's spine when Benita clearly gave her an order. Carmen's brow furrowed as she silently lowered her hands, denying that her pussy had started to weep, yet her panties started to get wet. An uncomfortable silence followed as Carmen turned towards the bar and sipped her coke, showing more cleavage than she had ever done in public.

"Look, let's get back to why you're here, I know you're upset about Stacey and are hurting right now, but this will pass," Carmen said in a sincere tone of voice as she sipped on her coke, looking at Benita with concern in her voice and confusion on her face.

"You don't understand," Benita said in a hurt tone of voice as she slacked her shoulders and fought back crying as a few tears came forth.

"Oh but I do understand. I may not have dated a woman but I have fallen in love. It was wonderful. It was great. It was perfect. She accepted you for who and what you are so you felt loved and complete because of it . . . but it didn't work out, did it?" Carmen said in a calm and deliberate manner as she eyed up Benita, out of the corner of her eye.

"No, it didn't," Benita said with a slur and waver in her voice before taking another exaggerated swig of beer.

"I understand that you need some time to heal right now, but sooner or later you will have to get back out there and meet new people," Carmen said in a confident and knowledgeable tone.

"I don't want to meet new people, I want Stacey," Benita said with a pout.

"Stacey is not the only woman out there, you will find someone new. You just need to give it time," Carmen said as she rubbed Benita's back in a soothing manner.

"Oh, that's the answer, isn't it? Every woman will just naturally accept my cock, won't she?" Benita said in a challenging and condescending manner as she turned to face Carmen.

The bartender was not that far away and glanced at Benita with a raised eyebrow before returning to cleaning the glass he was holding.

"The right woman won't care about any of that, she will accept you for you," Carmen said in a sincere and genuine tone with a friendly smile on her face.

"Thanks, Carmen, you're a good friend," Benita said with a warm smile which Carmen returned. Before Carmen could thank Benita for the compliment, Benita spoke again. "You're a good woman with a great set of tits. Wanna go back to your place and fuck?" Benita added with a sincere tone before she openly looked down Carmen's top and licked her lips.

"And that's my cue to pour you into a cab," Carmen said with a shocked and very uneasy manner as she stood up.

"Oh, you wanna go to my place instead?" Benita asked as she let Carmen stand her up.

"You're going to your place, and if I'm not there right away, start without me," Carmen said as she put her arm around Benita's waist.

"Oh gooddie, we're gonna do it!" Benita giggled in a drunken slur as Carmen picked up the sports bag and walked Benita towards the door.

Carmen managed to get Benita out of the bar and flag down a cab before things got interesting. As the cab pulled over not far from where Benita and Carmen were, a Japanese girl exited a nearby nightclub. From the way she was stumbling around, it was clear that she was very drunk yet appeared to be too young to have been in anyplace serving alcohol.

With Suki's Asian heritage it was hard to accurately guess her age but while she looked to be not a day over fourteen, she was in fact twenty years old. Even though she had a traditional Japanese name, she had been born and raised in Alberta. Suki was as Canadian as the next gal and being raised in small-town Alberta made her a borderline redneck. English was her first language, and she only spoke a few phrases of Japanese, so Suki spoke English without a hint of a Japanese accent.

Suki was a cheap drunk, as going out to the bar was not something she did on a regular basis. She was letting off some steam, after a particularly hard time of cramming and studying. Suki was attending the University of Alberta and lived not far from campus and not far from Whyte Avenue.

Suki was the picture of petite, yet perfect, proportions; she stood only five feet tall and not an inch taller. Suki's whole body was petite and small, yet she was proportioned perfectly to that height, right down to her pert B cup breasts. She was quite slender and shapely, having a mature and fully formed body but looking quite young despite it. All in all Suki looked like a hot young teen, the kind that attracts the attention of an adult, only to make them feel guilty for looking at someone so young. In Suki's case was okay, since she was indeed twenty years old, she only looked fourteen.

"Oh great; my cab!" Suki said to nobody in particular and began to stumble towards it.

Carmen managed to get Benita over to the cab while repeatedly moving Benita's hand up from Carmen's ass to her waist. This slowed down the pair and so Suki arrived at the cab before Carmen and Benita did. When Carmen got Benita near to the cab she had given up on moving Benita's hand from her ass. As a result, not only did Benita have a handful of Carmen's ass she was mauling and manhandling it, like she owned it. The wetness in her panties grew considerably during this period yet still Carmen denied that her panties were the least bit damp.

polyman
polyman
1,242 Followers