The Whyte Butterfly Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
polyman
polyman
1,245 Followers

With a shift of the hips Benita shoved her cock past the entrance of Suki's pussy. With steady pressure Benita was able to shove her cock half-way into the pussy of the third woman she had ever fucked: Suki. Simply put, since Suki's body was so small and her pussy was so proportionally small, she couldn't take anymore. Suki's ex-boyfriend and the only man she had ever fucked had been a thinner cock and measured just over five inches long.

Suki was out of her mind in pleasure from the moment Benita's cock spit her nether-lips. Every last sensation that her pussy experienced during the initial entry was amplified and played out in slow motion. Suki's mind and sanity started to crack as Benita's cock was wedged as far as Suki's body would allow. Suki whimpered as Benita withdrew her cock, fearful that her Mistress would pull her cock out, deeming Suki's pussy unworthy. Bliss filled Suki when Benita began her second stroke, shoving her big, fat cock back inside Suki's small pussy.

Benita was fast becoming addicted to Suki's pussy as well as her talented tongue. Benita had to remind herself that Suki was just a one-night-stand, a random piece of ass that she claimed and fucked, simply because she could. Benita probably should have taken it slow and easy; gently stroking Suki's pussy with her larger-than-average cock. Benita was lost in the exquisite pleasure that the ultra-tight pussy was giving her cock and had to fuck Suki hard and fast.

While Suki felt like she was being split in two with the large, fat cock, she was lost in la-la-land of bliss that the gigantic member brought her. As expected, the fuck didn't pass the five minute mark before someone came, which triggered the other's orgasm.

It was Suki who came with a force and intensity that she had never known to be possible. It was at that moment, as her whole body shook and convulsed with the power of the intense orgasm that her mind and sanity finally snapped. Suki came with such intensity that her pussy convulsed and clamped down so hard that Benita was held in place in mid-stroke. As Suki's pussy vibrated around her cock, Benita threw her head back, moaned and came like a fire-hose inside Suki's pussy. At that moment, as Suki and Benita experienced ultimate bliss at the same time, Suki realized her life's mission: serving Mistress.

"I am yours, Mistress, for now and all time," Suki said with an exhausted smile, with a look of pure love as she looked into her Mistress's face, once again seeking approval.

Benita looked back at Suki with a confused expression as her mind tried to grasp what had just happened and the magnitude of Suki's pledge. For a brief second, Benita, in her heart, had accepted and revelled in Suki's eternal servitude. The cynical Benita, the one who was still stinging from Stacey's rejection quickly took control.

"Don't get stupid on me! I told you, that you were mine only for the night!" Benita said before slapping Suki before pulling out of her and getting up.

"But Mistress, I need you! I want to serve you!" Suki said with confusion as she sat up on the bed, as Benita quickly exited the bedroom, wiping tears from her eyes, when Suki wasn't looking.

"I claimed you, I fucked you and now I'm leaving you!" Benita said harshly as she threw on her shirt, panties and skirt.

Suki dropped to her knees and into a pleading position as tears streamed forth from her eyes.

"Please, Mistress! I swear I will serve you well and faithfully from now till the day I die!" Suki said in amongst the tears and sobs, as Benita finished dressing.

"You're not my problem anymore," Benita said before she swiftly exited the apartment, closing the door harshly behind her.

"MISTRESS, DON'T LEAVE ME!" Suki cried out in a pitiful sound while reaching out towards the door.

Suki slumped down onto the floor and cried the pain of her rejection. She cried hard and long until she finally cried herself to sleep.

polyman
polyman
1,245 Followers