The Whyte Butterfly Ch. 09

Story Info
Carmen turns to an odd source for help and support.
8.2k words
4.56
14.9k
0

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/24/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
polyman
polyman
1,246 Followers

Chapter 9

"Odd Bedfellows"

"Fuck me," Stacey said, in a voice drained of emotion, her face devoid of colour.

"Excuse me?" Dr. Taylor replied, with a raised eyebrow.

"That's not possible," Stacey replied in the same stunned manner as she sat on the exam bed.

"It's quite normal for a woman to conceive this soon after giving birth," Dr. Taylor assured as he smiled at Stacey in a friendly manner.

"But I've only JUST given birth! I CAN'T be pregnant AGAIN!" Stacey said in a distressed manner.

"Well, I know it may seem like last week that you gave birth to your son, but how old is he now? Six? Seven months?" Dr. Taylor said in the same cool, confident manner.

"Seven," Stacey said as she began to rock lightly back and forth.

"Have you been menstruating?" Dr. Taylor asked plainly.

"Yes," Stacey replied and at that instant, felt like a fool.

"Well, I have other patients to see, so I have to run but congratulations to you and Frank," Dr. Taylor said as he tapped Stacey on the knee with the chart before he turned and toward the door. "Give my best to Frank, for me," he added as he left the room.

Stacey only managed a bare wisp of a smile as Dr. Taylor left. Frank . . . what would she tell him? Stacey didn't need to be told who the "father" of the child she was carrying, was, and it was not her husband Frank. The only person she had had sex with since her last period was with Benita during the week they were together.

Stacey and Benita had not used any form of protection, and it was because neither thought it was necessary. They thought they were safe so they did it like bunnies. Benita thought that because she had no balls hanging beneath her cock, she could not impregnate anyone. Stacey thought that since she had just given birth she was not fertile. It seems both were wrong, as the proof was growing in Stacey's belly. Stacey got up and started to get dressed.

Now Benita had to talk to her, Stacey thought. Benita had an obligation to be involved in her own child's life. Stacey already knew she would bear this child and it wasn't out of some sort of obligation to her once beloved Mistress. Abortion was not something that Stacey could live with. Like it or not, planned or not, this was her child, whom she would bear, raise and love as best she could.

As Stacey left the doctor's office she slowly pieced together what she needed to do. Stacey needed to talk to Benita but she was not speaking to Stacey, so calling her was not an option. Stacey needed an intermediary, someone who could talk to Benita on her behalf and get Benita to talk to her. Carmen was the obvious choice to be that intermediary but finding her might prove difficult, but not impossible. While Stacey didn't know where Carmen lived, she did know where she liked to frequent.

Stacy had been sipping her extra-large cup of coffee in her favourite coffee shop for over the past hour. On one of the shopping excursions Stacey, Carmen and Benita had shared, Carmen said something which proved useful in finding her. Carmen had mentioned how she had become addicted to the coffee from this shop and stopped by here each day after school.

Carmen entered the shop and Stacey was about to wave hello but the sombre, distracted look on Carmen's face told her that patience was necessary. Carmen got her favourite cup of coffee, then turned to find a seat, and noticed Stacey. Carmen was about to turn and find another seat, preferring solitude, but Stacey wouldn't be ignored. Stacey was warm, friendly and eager in her waving invitation for Carmen to join her for a cup of coffee. With an inward groan, Carmen walked over to Stacey's table, faking a smile.

"Hi, Stacey," Carmen said as she neared Stacey's table.

"Hi, Carmen fancy meeting you here, on a Wednesday yet?" Stacey said in her best and fakest chipper tone of voice as Carmen sat down.

"Yeah, I stop by for a cup of mocha just about every day," Carmen said in her best attempt at a normal and untroubled tone of voice, unconvincing as it was.

"I haven't seen you in a while, how've you been?" Stacey asked in a friendly manner as she took the final sip of her coffee.

"Oh, I've been okay," Carmen said dismissively, in an uncomfortable manner.

Stacey engaged Carmen in small talk and for the moment both women were thankful to be distracted from the trouble that neither of them knew they shared.

"How's Ben been?" Stacey asked with a lump in her throat as she pretended to be only mildly curious.

"Is that what this is about?" Carmen snapped in an angry tone as she leaned in and spoke in a lowered tone of voice but no less angry. "I know that you had a fling with her. She was really hurt when you dumped her, you know. It really fucked her up!" Carmen said as she stood up in a flash and grabbed her backpack. "The last thing I'm gonna do is help YOU get near her!" Carmen said as she started to walk away from the table in a huff.

Stacey got up, caught up with Carmen and blocked her path, so quickly that Carmen ran into Stacey. Both women let out an off as four large breasts were pancaked against one another from the force of the impact.

"I need to see her, please," Stacey begged with desperation in her eyes as she stepped back a bit.

"You want another round with her, do you? Fuck off!" Carmen snorted before she pushed her way past Stacey, continuing on her way to the door.

"I'm pregnant," Stacey blurted out after she grasped Carmen's wrist, stopping her exit.

"What?" Carmen said in a drained tone before she slowly turned and looked at Stacey with fear, confusion and understanding in her eyes. "You too?" slipped past Carmen's lips before she could stop herself. Carmen drew a quick breath of shock, and a guilty expression flashed across her face.

Stacey and Carmen's eyes locked and while nothing was said for a long few seconds, volumes were understood. Stacey looked around the coffee shop to see that all eyes were on them.

"I think we should talk somewhere more private. My place is not far," Stacey said as her eyes returned to look Carmen in the eyes. Carmen only nodded in reply.

A few hours later Carmen and Stacey were in Stacey's apartment sitting in the living room. Carmen clutched her coffee cup, stared into it blankly, quietly as she sat in the comfy chair. Stacey was sitting on the sofa as she sipped her coffee.

They had both told each other their story, from their time with Benita to how they found out they were pregnant and knew they were carrying Benita's child. Carmen even told Stacey everything that she knew of Benita's "hunt." An unspoken connection formed between them, and nothing was held back or disguised. They knew this person was the only person in the world who could understand what they were going through.

"We just got back to the way things were," Carmen said meekly, pain in her voice. "We got past all this. We only did it a few times and only that one day," she added and then looked up to Stacey.

"It's not fair, I know. This was the last thing I wanted, but what can we do?" Stacey replied in an equally quiet voice with pain in her eyes.

"I don't know, I have no idea how to deal with any of this," Carmen said with a lost and confused expression on her face as she looked to Stacey for support and guidance.

"I know what you mean, I don't know what I'm going to tell Frank," Stacey said with fear in her voice and tears forming in her eyes, looking to Carmen for support and guidance. "Thank God he went fishing this week," she added with guilty relief.

"I don't know how I'm going to tell my mother," Carmen said with equal fear in her voice.

"For now, I say we don't tell anyone anything, not until we know what we're going to do," Stacey said with a furrowed brow as she ran her fingers through her hair, while looking at Carmen.

"What are we going to do?" Carmen asked with a light chuckle as fear and confusion started to overwhelm her.

"I don't know about you but, I'm keeping my baby," Stacey said as she looked up into Carmen's eyes, silently asking for her feelings on this issue.

"I don't know if I could . . . ab . . . not keep it," Carmen said with an uncomfortable expression.

"Look, I couldn't stomach abortion either. So it looks like that not only have we decide to keep our babies, but that we're stuck with each other," Stacey said with a grim smile and understanding look.

"What?" Carmen asked with confusion.

"Or babies will be siblings, so they will have a right to know each other. We have no idea how Ben will react. From what you've told me, she may choose to continue her 'wild ways,' and not claim any responsibility for either of our children," Stacey said with calm sincerity a she looked Carmen in the eye.

"What started on her 'wild ways,' I wonder?" Carmen snapped and glared at Stacey.

"She wanted too much too soon. I wanted to be with her, and I still do, but she wanted me to leave Frank!" Stacey replied in a defensive manner before she hung her head and sobbed. "Now that won't be a problem. I doubt that Frank will have anything to do with me once he learns the truth!" Stacey said before she broke down into tears, sobbing uncontrollably.

Carmen's heart went out to Stacey and she moved over and sat on the couch beside Stacey. Stacey didn't look up at Carmen as Carmen wrapped her arms around Stacey and pulled the woman to her. Stacey rested her head on Carmen's nearest breast while she clutched Carmen tight. Stacey continued to cry as she held Carmen in the borderline intimate embrace, an embrace which was second-nature to Stacey but not Carmen.

Carmen was not offended or all that uncomfortable with the pseudo-intimate embrace that she found herself in with the sobbing Stacey. In fact she kinda liked it and that was unsettling to Carmen, yet still she tried to deny it. Carmen had already started to stroke Stacey's hair in a comforting gesture. Carmen couldn't help but notice how delightful Stacey's soft skin felt snuggling up against hers. Then of course there were Stacey's maddeningly huge breasts. Stacey's showed more cleavage than Carmen on the best of days. Here in this embrace and because of the angle, Carmen got a considerable view of Stacey's breasts.

Why though did all this excite Carmen? Why did she just start to stroke further down Stacey, past her hair and onto her back? Carmen felt drawn towards this woman whom fate had thrown her together with.

As Stacey's crying lessened, Carmen continued to stroke Stacey's side and back in an increasingly intimate manner. Somewhere along the way the intention and manner of Carmen's touch shifted from friendly to flirtatious. Stacey didn't move, even after she had finished crying as Carmen continued to caress her. Carmen's hand trembled as it hovered on the border dividing waist from ass. Stacey reacted by reaching up and gently stroking Carmen's far breast. Carmen's trembling hand then crossed the border and began to touch Stacey's ass. Carmen's hand never left Stacey's ass, instead it closed and began to grope and squeeze the round, soft feminine form.

"All we really do have is each other," Stacey said in a soft, tender voice with desirous eyes as she lifted her head and looked Carmen in the eyes.

Carmen's eyes danced all over Stacey's face confused and conflicted. Her straight and conservative mind was screaming at her to leave and insisting that she did not really find any of this exciting. Even though her panties were wet and she had initiated this, Carmen's mind was telling her that she was just confused and emotional.

"I . . . I suppose so," Carmen replied with a furrowed brow.

It was Carmen who made the first move, yet again. Carmen moved in and kissed Stacey, yet Stacey immediately kissed back with fervour. In a flash both women were pulling and pawing at each other in a passion neither of them suspected. When Stacey undid Carmen's bra and had begun to fondle her breasts two things happened. One was that the pleasure that Carmen received was more intense than she had ever known her breasts to give her. The second was the fact that Carmen's conservative mind freaked out and put a quick halt to the proceedings.

"You're not going to do to me, what you did to Ben!" Carmen said as she shoved Stacey away from her and started her dash for the door.

"Carmen, don't leave!" Stacey called out in a whiny, needy tone, while still on the couch.

Carmen continued her steady path towards the exit. Stacey's fear of abandonment along with her anguish and frustration culminated in drawing out her dominant side. Stacey stood up, faced Carmen looked her eyes on the still exiting woman and closed them to slits.

"CARMEN STOP!" Stacey shouted out in an unmistakable, commanding tone of voice.

Carmen stopped immediately and quivered slightly as she cursed her legs for not moving, getting her out of here and away from Stacey. Carmen was torn between staying and going, knowing the impact and result of both actions. Part of Carmen wanted to get out of there, but her recently neglected and never fully explored submissive side wanted to remain. Carmen's intellect wanted to go, yet her throbbing pussy sided with her submissive side, and for the moment, they won control.

"Come back, we need to talk about this," Stacey said in a calm, yet firm tone as she stood tall.

Carmen slowly spun on the spot and looked at Stacey; a shiver ran down her spine when she saw the clearly dominant Stacey. Carmen looked at the floor and walked towards Stacey in a meek manner, her submission already beginning. Carmen stopped a few feet from Stacey and remained looking at the floor.

"Sit down," Stacey said as she pointed at the sofa.

Carmen's brow furrowed as she sat back down in the very spot where she and Stacey had been making out. Stacey sat down beside Carmen, where she had been, and remained in her dominant posture. Carmen still looked down, and her whole being screamed submission.

"Why did you leave when we were in the middle of having fun?" Stacey asked in a calm and almost friendly tone, yet her manner still showed that she was in control, an odd contrast.

"I didn't want to . . . 'be' with you," Carmen said glancing up into Stacey's eyes and then down at her lap once more. "I know you just want one-night stands and I don't so I left," Carmen finished in a meek yet surprisingly articulate manner.

"Those days are behind me. After Ben, I don't think I could do anything casual again," Stacey said in a pained expression, dropping her guard and her dominant posture.

"Really?" Carmen asked with scepticism as she looked up into Stacey's eyes.

"Really," Stacey said with soft confidence as she looked back into Carmen's eyes with a warm and welcoming expression.

"I still don't know if I can do this . . . please don't make me," Carmen said submissively, with a fearful tone and bowed her head, awaiting her fate.

Stacey knew that this was Carmen's way of admitting that she would comply with just about any order that Stacey gave her. Yet it was also Carmen's way of asking Stacey not to take control and force the situation. Stacey knew that she could take Carmen then and there, making Carmen hers with a command . . . an order. This was not what Stacey wanted; this was not her style . . . it never was.

"I won't do that. Yes, I like you and I find you attractive. I would love to play around and have sex with you, and more, but I won't make you do anything you don't want to do," Stacey said as she put her hand on Carmen's shoulder and Carmen sighed her relief.

"I can't do anything causal . . . I don't know if I want to . . . 'be' with you, even just once. What if we did hook up and were you know . . . 'together.' What about Frank? If we did get 'together' I wouldn't want to be simply 'something on the side'." Carmen added with fear in her voice looking at Stacey with an imploring manner.

"I couldn't do that to you," Stacey said with a sigh. "I don't know what, if any, future Frank and I have but he would either have to accept the next person I get involved with or leave," Stacey finished with a sombre and thoughtful manner.

"Really? You'd leave him for me?" Carmen asked quickly, shocked. "Not that I'm saying I want to get together, I don't like women! . . . At least, I don't think I do," Carmen added with a confused and bewildered manner as she looked down and away.

"We're both a little emotional right now so I don't think we should do anything rash or impulsive that we might regret later. But I would like to get to know you, as a friend at least," Stacey added as she squeezed Carmen's hand.

"I'd like that," Carmen smiled warmly back at Stacey.

"And just see where it leads, romantic or otherwise?" Stacey asked with a coy yet alluring smile.

"Sure," Carmen replied and blushed; already tempted to kiss Stacey once more, yet she restrained herself.

* * * *

Benita got out of the cab and looked at her darkened surroundings before pulling out her cell phone. As the cab sped away she looked up and confirmed the address of her latest conquest-to-be. With another glance around she located the building where she was to go and walked towards it.

Benita always went to their place so there was no way they could show up unexpectedly at her place and ask for more sex. Benita always made a clean break; she even changed her email address regularly, to further cut ties with the women she slept with. Benita had "love them and leave them" down to a science. Benita stopped in front of the right apartment building and dialled the appropriate apartment.

"Yes?" the speaker crackled to life with a feminine voice.

"I'm here," Benita said and after a moment the door buzzed.

Benita entered the building and walked up the stairs. Knocking on the door of the individual apartment Benita waited. A moment later the door was opened by a slender woman dressed in a form-fitting black dress. Her light blonde hair and fair skin contrasted with the black dress, making her allure that much greater.

"Come in," the blonde woman said with a smile, opened the door wider and motioned for Benita to come inside.

Benita took a long, obvious glance up and down the blonde woman and nodded before entering the apartment, not saying a word. Benita walked towards the blonde woman and was about to grasp her head and kiss her when the door closed and locked. The blonde woman then backed away, out of reach and chuckled.

"You wanted to talk to her, so talk," the blonde woman said over Benita's shoulder. She then turned and walked out of the living room and down the hall, disappearing deeper into the apartment.

Benita turned to look at the door and saw a trembling, teary-eyed, yet angry Suki bracing the now closed and locked door with all her might.

"What the fuck?" Benita said in a confused manner as she looked at Suki, whose anger increased the longer she looked at Benita. "Explain," Benita demanded, and glared at Suki.

"Explain? It's simple, you've ruined my life!" Suki spat with anger as she leaned forward yet not breaking contact with the door. "And now, you're going to make it right. You're going to take responsibility for your actions!" Suki continued in the same angry tone, glaring at Benita

"What?" Benita snorted in reply.

"Before YOU, I was 'normal' I was FINE! After you took me, broke me and fucked me, all I can think of is YOU!" Suki snapped in a hurt, yet angry tone.

"Not my problem. You'll find some other dick to satisfy you. Not as good as mine, of course, but you'll do fine," Benita replied in a condescending tone of voice. "Now move!" Benita commanded. Suki shifted her weight to comply before she stopped herself.

"I have tried to carry on and been with other people since you; several," Suki said in a calm tone before she looked down and sighed before continuing. "I keep coming back to the fact that what I want . . . what I really want is not your cock, but your control," Suki said in a soft, tender and heartfelt manner as she looked into Benita's quivering eyes.

polyman
polyman
1,246 Followers