The Whyte Butterfly Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
polyman
polyman
1,246 Followers

"So, clarity in knowing what to tell these people or clarity on how to live your life?" Stacey asked with a raised eyebrow, carefully examining Carmen.

Carmen paused for a moment to consider that very point. It took a moment of furrowed brow for Carmen to be able to articulate exactly what it was that she was searching for.

"I guess I just want simplicity," Carmen said plainly, looking to Stacey with a look that begged to be understood.

"Simplicity?" Stacey asked curiously.

"There is so much coming at me all at once. So many choices, so many things that I am supposed to do; things I'm not supposed to do. I want someone to sort through all that and just tell me what I need to do right now," Carmen explained with calming rationality as she looked at Stacey, hoping she didn't think the idea was crazy.

"So, you'd be willing to give up control of your life to this person, in exchange for the simplicity and clarity you seek?" Stacey asked inquisitively, yet underneath there was a knowing manner.

"Well, I guess so, I guess I'd have to," Carmen replied with a thoughtful look on her face.

"What made you think of this? Have you done something like this before?" Stacey asked as she sipped on her tea.

"Well, there was an incident with Ben a little while back. She had heard enough of me complaining that I wanted to get a guy, so finally she ordered me to show more cleavage, she even specified how many buttons to show. It worked; I caught the attention of Kody. Okay it didn't work out with Kody but at least the theory was sound," Carmen said calmly as she looked at Stacey, before she added, "Do you think I'm nuts?"

"I don't think you're nuts. I just wanted to know how much you had thought this through, how much you understood of Domination and submission before I suggested it," Stacey said calmly, as if she was talking about the weather.

"Domination and submission?" Carmen replied with a slightly fearful tone. "Is that what I think it is?" she added in an uneasy manner.

"It is exactly what you described, you would do what I say and in return I would tell you what to do. You would be responsible to do what I say, exactly how I say it and I would be responsible to guide you on the path that is best for you," Stacey explained in a calm and instructing tone of voice.

"Isn't that all about sex and stuff?" Carmen asked in the same uneasy manner as she looked at Stacey with a raised eyebrow.

"It can involve sex but it doesn't have to. Domination and submission is about control, pure and simple. Let me ask you, did you like it when Benita told you to show more cleavage? How did you feel when you complied? Did you like it?" Stacey asked in a knowing manner and with a smirk on her face.

"Yes," Carmen replied sheepishly and shifted in her seat.

"I can give you the clarity and simplicity you seek . . . if you want," Stacey replied with hidden and restrained sexual excitement and desire.

"How does it work? Can I put limits on this?" Carmen asked in a meek and unsure tone of voice.

"You give me control over the areas of your life that you are comfortable with. With any order I give you, ultimately you have the right to refuse," Stacey said in a factual and instructional manner.

"Wow, so like I could say no sex and no nudity, right?" Carmen asked with a fearful and uncomfortable tone of voice.

"Yes," Stacey replied confidently.

"And nobody has to know about this?" Carmen asked, still unsure.

"It will be just between you and I," Stacey assured.

"Well, I suppose I could . . ." Carmen started out but Stacey cut her off.

"NO! Not now. Go home and think about it. I want you to be sure that it is what you want to do, and not some impulse or confused emotional state," Stacey interrupted and spoke in a calm and confident manner.

"Sure," Carmen replied with a nod of her head.

All day Sunday and on into Monday Carmen wondered why she had suggested such a radical and seemingly weak way out from her problems. Yet it felt like something deeper was driving her, some as yet unspoken need. Carmen did like it when Benita had ordered her to show more cleavage. Even now as she walked down the street she still showed the exact amount of cleavage that Benita had ordered her to. Even now Carmen was following and being faithful to the last order she had been given. Carmen still felt the world crashing in around her and wanted some protection from it, some shelter from the storm.

Carmen spent the evening reading and researching Domination and submission as well as BDSM online. The more she read about it, the more it made sense to her. Carmen could see how the relationship between Dominant and submissive could be used for the benefit of the submissive. As well the potential for great hurt, harm and abuse was there as well, which is why it was necessary to select a Dominant that she could trust. That was when Carmen felt that not only was this something that she could do, but wanted to do. As well the way Stacey had introduced it, waiting for Carmen to mention and articulate it showed Carmen that Stacey was trustworthy.

It wasn't until Wednesday evening that Carmen plucked up the courage and walked over to Stacey's place. By now Carmen had not only adjusted to and accepted the idea of submitting to Stacey but she was looking forward to it. Carmen was still not ready to have sex with or have a romantic relationship with Stacey. This seemed like an extension of and deepening of their friendship, as long as they stayed away from sex and nudity, Carmen saw no problem with it.

"Hi, Carmen, come in," Stacey said as she opened up the door and motioned for the nervous Carmen to come inside.

"Hi, Stacey," Carmen said as she walked inside the apartment.

"What brings you around?" Stacey asked in a friendly manner as she closed and locked the door.

"Well, I've been thinking about what we talked about," Carmen said in a nervous manner. Carmen's eyes lingered on Stacey's ass as she followed her to the living room.

"And?" Stacey asked as she sat in the comfy chair and looked at Carmen in a confident manner.

"I would like to try it. If I do submit to you and I change my mind later, can I back out?" Carmen asked as she sat down on the couch.

"Yes, absolutely. I won't keep you if you are not happy serving me," Stacey assured in a confident manner.

"Oh, good," Carmen said, sounding quite relieved.

"Now you do understand that what you are doing is submitting to me constantly. It doesn't matter if I am with you or not, you are still my slave and I am still your Mistress. Is that something you're ready for?" Stacey asked with a raised eyebrow of poorly hidden sexual excitement.

"Well the names scare me a bit but I am ready to submit to you, like we agreed, no sex and no nudity. But yes, I am understand that you are in control of me at all times," Carmen said in a slightly less nervous manner than before.

"Don't let the labels scare you, it will be just as we discussed and you can refuse any order you really don't agree with. As well, at any time, if you are not happy, just talk to me and we will end this," Stacey assured in a calming and comforting manner.

"Well, okay then, let's do this," Carmen said in a somewhat confident tone with a nervous smile.

"Okay, move the coffee table out of the way and kneel before me," Stacey said with a confident tone as she sat up straight.

"Why?" Carmen asked with a sceptical tone and a raised eyebrow.

"There is a brief 'ritual', if you will, to 'formalize' our new relationship. It won't take long, but it is important, to help set the right mindset," Stacey said in a confident yet reassuring tone.

"Okay," Carmen replied with a nod.

Carmen got up, moved the coffee table over to one side, and kneeled down in front of Stacey. As Carmen looked up into Stacey's eyes from her place on the floor she could already feel Stacey's dominance. Carmen shuddered and felt a chill run down her spine, a chill which scared and exited her.

Stacey smiled an arrogant smile that she tried to hide but did a poor job at as she leaned forward and grasped Carmen by the hair at the back of her head. With a firm, yet gentile tug Stacey wordlessly made Carmen look up, almost to the ceiling. Carmen shuddered again as she saw Stacey move forward and place her head above Carmen, facing her. Stacey's face was right above Carmen's and they were so close that they could almost kiss.

Involuntarily, Carmen licked her lips and awaited the kiss. Carmen already felt her own lust and desire for Stacey grow within her and her pussy already started to get wet. Carmen was not sure she could resist Stacey if she pressed things to the sexual.

"I Stacey Cornish, with the power vested in me by the laws of nature, do hereby claim you Carmen Vergane and make you my Slave, to be owned by me and serve me in any way I see fit, until I release you or death claims you. Do you submit?" Stacey said in a commanding and very dominant manner looking right into Carmen's eyes.

"Yes . . . Ma'am," Carmen replied in a submissive tone her eyes never wavering from Stacey's eyes.

"From now on, when we are in private, you will address me as 'Mistress,' understood?" Stacey said in a commanding tone as she released Carmen's hair and sat back up straight.

"Yes, Mistress," Carmen replied and a shudder of pleasure shot down her spine and to her pussy.

"Hold your hair up away from your neck," Stacey commanded.

"Yes, Mistress," Carmen replied submissively.

Stacey reached into a nearby end-table drawer and pulled out a slave collar and held it up in front of her. Carmen's eyes went wide as she examined it and then looked back up into Stacey's eye.

"This is your collar. This is your symbol of my ownership of you and as you wear it, it will serve as a constant reminder of your place in our relationship. You will proudly wear this whenever you are in private. Do you understand?" Stacey asked in a confident and unwavering manner.

"Yes, Mistress," Carmen replied before Stacey leaned forward and fastened the collar around Carmen's neck.

Stacey reached into the same end-table drawer and pulled out a simple leash and held it up. Once again Carmen examined the leash and then looked up at Stacey.

"This is my leash. This is my symbol of my authority over you," Stacey said before she leaned forward.

Stacey clipped the leash to the D-ring of Carmen's collar and held up the other end, pulling it tight.

"As I clip in onto your collar the cycle will be complete and the true nature of our relationship is made clear; I lead, you follow, I command, you obey. Do you understand?" Stacey asked in a commanding and confident manner as she looked into Carmen's eyes.

"Yes, Mistress," Carmen replied submissively.

"Good, I knew you would," Stacey said as she patted Carmen's head.

For a brief moment both women remained still and enjoyed the simple moment between Mistress and slave. Both were peaceful and content and didn't want to move to break the spell of the moment. Knowing the moment had to end sooner or later Stacey unclipped the leash from Carmen's collar and sat back up straight.

"Now put the coffee table back where you found it and sit down on the couch," Stacey ordered in a firm yet friendly manner.

"Yes, Mistress," Carmen replied and at once got up and complied.

As Carmen did the simple thing of moving the coffee table and sitting on the couch, she felt different. Carmen started to feel at peace, as if she had found the shelter from the storm she had been seeking. Carmen ran her fingers around her collar and explored it for a moment. Carmen then folded her hands in her lap and looked to Stacey, waiting for her next order.

"Now we need to discuss your diet and exercise regimen. We need to make sure that you are healthy and fit as your body goes through the many changes that pregnancy will bring you. Don't worry, we will get through this together, I promise you," Stacey said in a calm and confident tone of voice as she looked Carmen in the eyes.

"Thank you, Mistress," Carmen replied submissively, with a sigh, knowing that she had made the right choice. Carmen had found the clarity and simplicity she had been seeking and so desperately needed.

polyman
polyman
1,246 Followers
12