The Wiccan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vala continues the spasms, her breasts quivering. Then the spasms subside. Vala takes a deep breath, holds her hands out to her side, palms up, seems to calm herself, open her eyes and looks directly at Franklin. She says, "So mote it be...oh my, that was powerful magic," and a soft laugh.

She just smiles, says nothing, watching Franklin recover from his lust, confusion, and perhaps enchantment. Finally, "Wow, you did very well, powerful magic if you ask me."

Vala rocks back on her heels and rises, "would you help be put out the candles, I should go soon."

Vala slips her coat back on and joins Franklin in blowing out the candles and placing them on the coffee table. She can see that Franklin is both confused and feeling guilty, she suspects he had an orgasm. "Would you turn the lights back on while I put my things back in my bag?"

Franklin awkwardly walks over to the lighting controls, glad for the space between him and Vala. The lights turned up he asks, "Was my repeating the affirmation, 'with love in our hearts make Lynn well again,' important in making the magic work, because I had a difficult time remembering to repeat the affirmation?"

Vala, standing by the couch and closing her woven bag, looks up, "You had trouble repeating the affirmation because you were aroused, felt guilty about being aroused, so had to struggle to remember to repeat the affirmation, but you managed to repeat the affirmation several times?" She asks this with a look of total innocence.

"Yes," Franklin answers.

Vala's smile widens, "You felt guilty because of your concern for Lynn while being aroused by what happened. I think that means you really love Lynn, and that means your spiritual energy was very strong, or you wouldn't have had to struggle. I think your magic was very powerful."

Franklin still feeling guilty and concerned about his motives for agreeing to participate in the ritual asks, "So tomorrow night Lynn won't need sleeping pills or alcohol to fall asleep?"

Vala slides her bag over her shoulder, walks over to the entryway, but sensing Franklin is very vulnerable doesn't stand close to him, "Remember I said our magic isn't like Harry Potter magic, it is much more subtle and works more slowly. It should take five days to show some signs of working, and will require more spells and rituals to help Lynn heal."

Franklin with growing concern, "We will have to do this again?"

"How about we wait several days and see if our ritual magic has had any effect on Lynn and then decide if you wish to continue? If there is no improvement in Lynn's behavior I think we should call it quits. Actually I think it would be worth trying more magic but I believe you won't agree and I won't push it. I will have tried and will be sad the magic wasn't effective enough to make you want to keep trying. How about I return in six days and you tell me if our magic had any effect?"

Vala turns and step toward the door, stops, "What do you think?"

Unsure, questioning his motives, is his real interest in her returning sexual, or to heal his wife, "I'm not sure....Okay, you can return, but if there is no improvement in Lynn's depression then I don't want you even coming into the house."

Vala starts to open the door, pauses, "The book on the coffee table, Sacred Coven of the Forest, it is a great book, fiction, but the rituals and spells are historically accurate, and better written than most magical novels. Maybe you could read it and you would have a better understanding of what we are doing?"

Franklin stifles a small laugh, "I started reading it tonight, and you are right, it was more interesting than I expected and better written."

"Hmm," Vala responds, "tell Lynn you are reading the book, and ask her questions about the book."

"That is part of the magic?"

Vala laughs, "No that is just showing an interest in what your wife is reading." Vala pauses, "I will be back at about the same time in six days. Guess I better wear a raincoat in case you don't let me in. See you then." With a quick smile Vala opens the door and steps outside.

Blessed Be

With his back to the fire standing in front of the fireplace Franklin barely notices the heat as he keeps glancing at the wall clock, 11:40 PM. Unsure if he wants Vala to return, or if she does return does he want her to perform another ritual. He questions his motives, the ritual performed was incredibly erotic and he and Lynn have not had sex since her mother died, but that is not an excuse for betraying Lynn. Still, if it helps heal her, should he?

Lost in thought he hears two light raps on the door, then two more. Franklin quickly walks to the door, opens it and sees Vala, again in her long flowing white cloak, this time with a clear plastic rain poncho on top. Vala sees his eyes are fixed on the rain poncho, she says, "Just in case you don't want me to come in I am prepared this time," with an amused smile.

"But it is not raining and is a clear night for a change," a confused Franklin responds.

Vala covers her mouth with her hand and laughs. "It's a joke, witches can be very funny." Then more seriously, "Any signs of improvement in Lynn's situation?"

"I don't think so," Franklin answers, "though I am not sure."

"Do you want to talk about it, or should I leave?"

Franklin hesitates, then steps back opening the door as he does so. "Maybe we could talk, briefly."

Vala steps into the entryway. "Is it okay if I take off the poncho, with the cloak and the poncho it is way too warm?" Franklin nods and help Vala remove the poncho. She turns to face him, "So, please, what happened or didn't happen?"

With a serious concerned look Franklin starts, "Her pill and alcohol use before she goes to bed hasn't changed....but..." he seems unsure, hesitates, "but I did try to talk with her about her use of pills and alcohol. I waited until yesterday, you know, five days after the ritual, and it went much better than I expected....do you think that counts as an improvement in her addiction?"

With a big smile Vala reaches out and puts her hand, still surprisingly warm, on Franklin's arm. "How did the talk go?"

"Yesterday, she didn't get angry when I brought it up, and she said she needed some time to think about it. Tonight I asked her again about the issue and she said she knew she had a problem, and apologized for being so remote and we hugged. It was the first warm embrace since all of this began. Oh, she has hugged me before but they were without feeling."

Vala squeezes Franklin's arm, and with her other hand wipes a tear from her cheek. The intensity of her response moves Franklin. She responds, "I think even traditional counselors say that admitting you have a problem is the first step to recovery. This is definitely an improvement; do you want to do another healing ritual?"

Franklin takes a deep breath, "I do, and it frightens me. It still feels like a betrayal, and I am confused. I became very aroused last time, and feel guilty about it. Ah, I don't doubt your intentions, clearly you are very concerned about Lynn; it is my motivations that I question. Do I want to do this to help Lynn or is it really because...it was so erotic?"

With a patronizing tone Vala replies, "Is it possible that it is both? Those motivations don't have to be mutually exclusive do they? Perhaps if I explain where this will eventually lead could help you decide?"

"Yes, please do," Franklin answers. "Ah...maybe we could sit and talk?" Vala smiles her answer as Franklin leads her to the couch and he sits in one of the sofa chairs. "OH, maybe I should take your coat?"

She laughs, "I think not now, depends on whether you decide you want to participate in another healing ritual, so, please let me explain more about how the rituals would progress if you decide you want to do this." She sees Franklin squirm a bit in his chair, probably already a bit aroused and consequently again feeling some guilt. "First, at some point I want to involve Lynn in the rituals while she is awake and conscious. If you are not comfortable with involving Lynn when I think the time is right then I will stop my involvement and not return, but I would give you some healing spells and rituals you could perform yourself; clearly you have more spiritual potential than you believe."

Vala sees he is surprised at her observation, she continues, "I want to increase the energy levels of our rituals, increase the eroticism of each ritual as we progress so the magic will be more powerful, but only if each ritual gets positive results, if not I think we should stop."

Nervous Franklin asks, "How would we increase the energy levels, the eroticism I guess?"

"Two ways, rituals could become more explicitly sexual, or we could perform the rituals closer to Lynn's proximity. For instance I think if we performed the ritual in front of the entry to the hallway then we would be closer to her than the rug in front of the fireplace, maybe twenty feet or so closer to her, the hall there leads to your bedroom?"

"Yes," he answers. Franklin feel himself becoming aroused just talking about the possibility of sexual magic, but is better able to focus on what Vala is saying, and enjoys the feeling, arousal and self-control.

"As I said," she resumes, "at some point I want Lynn to be an active participant in her healing. I will tread lightly here. When I think she will be open to participating I will explain how I think magic rituals could help her deal with her problems. In the course of the discussion I want to explain to her what we have been doing. If I sense that would be too shocking for her I won't tell her what we have done, but then I will stop my participation. Again, I will leave you with some spells, chants, and rituals I think you could perform. I won't tell her what we have been doing without your permission. But, as I said, if I think it is time to tell her and you don't give me permission I will withdraw from participation. I hope you see I am leaving you many options for stopping the rituals, and I am leaving myself the same options. If it becomes apparent you want this to permanently be kept a secret from Lynn I will withdraw."

Franklin responds, "I...I want to try another spell. We won't be touching each other in any way will we?"

"Well," Vala answers mischievously, "we won't touch each other, but...it would be OK, even good perhaps, if you touch yourself." A slight giggle she quickly adds, "I don't mean exposing yourself for me to see you in all your glory," Vala chuckles, "but to still be wearing something, something light, comfortable too, and you could stimulate yourself through the fabric."

Nervously Franklin inquires, "I...I know you want to increase the energy levels, but I thought moving to a spot in the room closer to Lynn's bedroom would do that."

"That will certainly help," as she leans forward and again puts her very warm, enticing hand on Franklin's arm, "and being a bit more physically sexual would also increase the energy levels."

Franklin hesitant, obviously conflicted remembering how good it felt to be aroused but still not wanting to betray his wife, "Maybe that is too much?"

"How about this... put on something more comfortable, loose and light would be good, just being more comfortable will allow your spirit energy to flow more freely. You are still wearing the pants and dress shirt you wore to work today, right? And you can still just watch and repeat the affirmation, but have the option of being more physical if you feel the spirit to do so."

"I guess I could to that...you really think our magic ritual is the reason Lynn was able to admit she had a problem?"

Vala takes a deep breath, slowly lets it out, "To be honest I don't really know. I am not a fanatic Wiccan believer. I think there is a chance we are wrong, or wrong some of the time. I guess we could do a test and I could leave right now and come back in several days and if you report Lynn continued to improve then we will know Lynn is healing herself and I would say you are still helping with your love. If you report no progress it is reasonable to assume that the magic worked the first time but since we stopped doing the ritual that is why she hasn't gotten better." She looks Franklin in the eye, "Do you want to take that gamble?"

"No, I guess not, but, you know I am full of doubt, don't trust my motives, won't that interfere with the rituals effectiveness?"

"No, it is not about conviction that makes the magic work;" she answers, "it is spirit and love that makes it work. And your doubts are all motivated by love."

Franklin stands up, says, "I have a light summer yoga outfit I can put on."

"Wow, you did yoga, that's great."

"Yeah, like I did yoga for six weeks and then stopped." He starts toward the hall, "I haven't worn them since, but they are very comfortable. They are in storage in the spare bedroom."

"Oh," Vala calls out, "perhaps you have a few blankets we could put on the floor. The wood floor is going to be hard on our knees."

"Ah, would a futon work?"

"That would be perfect, if you could bring the futon before you change I can set up for the ritual, OK?"

Having brought the futon to Vala and now in his lightweight and loose yoga pants and shirt Franklin emerges from the hallway to find Vala lighting the last of the five candles placed in a circle around the futon, on the floor near the entrance to the hallway. Vala rises and he is again stunned by her erotic appeal, now wearing a diaphanous light yellow, virtually transparent robe tied at the neck and waist, no bra this time, no shoes, only a light yellow very short translucent macro mini skirt. He stops, speechless.

Vala smiles, innocent and erotic at the same time, she says, "Yellow is a healing color, but it shouldn't be too bright, mm, could you get the foot stool I saw by the sofa chair and bring it here, I think you will be more comfortable sitting on it. As he gets the foot stool Vala gets her large bag, opens it and takes out a polished granite mortar and pestle. The mortar bowl is about five inches in diameter and the pestle, thick and several inches long. She bends down, spreads the same black cloth on the floor at the foot of the futon, and places the mortar on the cloth, then the pestle next to the mortar.

She sees Franklin holding the footstool just staring at her, obviously aroused. She asks, "Would you put the footstool in front of the mortar and pestle, I would like you to sit there so you can watch me on the futon? OH, could you please turn out the lights."

After turning the lights out Franklin approaches the candlelit circle, and sees Vala, the shadows dancing on her light flowing robe, she is standing on the futon watching him. She asks, "Are you concerned Lynn could wake up and find us during the ritual?"

Franklin has to shake himself out of the erotic reverie, "Uh, no, with the alcohol and the pills she is almost in a coma."

"Is she going to be OK?"

"Ah, yes.... I am pretty sure. She was asleep by 10 PM and I checked on her regularly. At one point I rolled her onto her tummy so if she vomits she will not choke. A, she is in a deep sleep, won't wake up for hours."

Vala reflects, "You really worry about her...because you love her." She steps forward on the futon and stops at the foot of the futon, next to the mortar and pestle, the footstool on the other side of the sacred objects, and the Franklin standing behind the footstool. She easily sees under his light yoga pants that Franklin has an erection. "Do you want to do this?"

"Yes, I have sinned so much in my imagination in the last few minutes I don't think I could be any more unfaithful than I already have."

Vala smiles, "You should really become a Wiccan, then you don't have to feel guilty about perfectly normal urges. And I think Lynn would be perfectly okay with that." She looks down at the mortar and pestle, "You understand what they represent?"

He nods, "The mortar represents the feminine, a vagina, and the pestle represents the masculine, and a penis."

Vala, with a humorous laugh, says, "Please call it a cock, penis is so biological. This is supposed to be sexy magic," with a sexy smile. "Our affirmation is 'spirits heal, make Lynn well as she was before,' repeat this as often as you are able during the ritual, and please sit on the stool as though it is a saddle, with your knees on the floor on either side." Vala lowers herself to her knees on the futon, back upright. Franklin sits on the footstool his thighs spread and knees on the floor on both sides of the stool, his erect cock tenting his yoga pants, obvious.

"First let's take three deep breaths, focus you attention on how your lungs feel when you inhale and then exhale....ready?" With her hands at her side she slowly inhales raising her hands, palms up, to shoulder height, pauses, and then exhales as she lowers her hands to her sides. Slowly she does it again, and a third time. "Focus your mind on the sounds you hear in the room, the ticking of the clock, the crackling of the fire." She closes her eyes, remains silent.

Her eyes open, she says, "repeat the affirmation after me, "spirits heal, make Lynn well as she was before." Franklin repeats the affirmation. Vala continues, "As we get into the ritual repeat the affirmation as many times as you can, aloud or to yourself, you don't have to be perfect. If you are so aroused that you climax try to cum in the mortar, you could lower the front of your yoga pants to do that, or slip it inside your pants, but if this is too uncomfortable you don't have to do that. The symbolism of that action will add to the power of the magic, but most of the power will come from your love of Lynn and your lust, so don't worry about the symbolism." Franklin uneasily nods.

Vala slowly undoes the tie at her waist, then the tie at her neck. The gossamer robe falls open, revealing the quivering mounds, pointy nipples of her breasts. Franklin stops his silent affirmation, mindless, and with effort continues. Vala intones, "With love in our hearts for Lynn I call upon Water, Fire, Earth, and Air to receive our spirts," and she reaches out, takes the mortar in her hands, and lovingly runs her finger around the rim, at the same time her thighs quiver slightly, holding the mortar she reaches out offering the mortar to Franklin. "Franklin, say the affirmation then take the mortar in both hand and lightly kiss the rim of the mortar."

Franklin repeats, "Spirits heal, make Lynn well as she was before," then reaches out, takes the mortar in both hand, slowly brings the mortar to his lips, and lightly brushes the rim with his lip. Vala moans softly, his cock stiffens, the head of his cock incredibly sensitive against the fabric of his yoga pants. He hurriedly repeats the affirmation to himself. Franklin makes eye contact with Vala again, her eyes moist with love and passion.

Vala whispers, "Spirits heal, make Lynn well again as she was before," She bows her head, closes her eyes, appears to be overcome with passion, or lust, or love. Her eyes open, "Franklin, offer the pestle to me, do it slowly and gracefully."

Franklin, holding the mortar in one hand, reaches out with the other hand, wraps his fingers around the pestle and slowly lifts it, the pestle so warm it almost burns. He repeats the affirmation, barely able to speak.

Vala leans forward, her lips part and slide over the rounded end of the pestle in his hand, her lips slide down, slowly, sensuously, and slide back up and off the pestle. She slides her tongue around the rounded end of the pestle with a soft moan. Franklin's body jerks as he groans. Vala reaches out with both hands and covers Franklin's hand, she intones, "Gods, Dionysus, Eros, Thor, and Freyr, open the heavens to our offering. Goddesses Aphrodite, Venus, Hera, and Ostara carry our spirit of love to Lynn that she may heal as she was before."