The Wiccan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hands slowly slide off of Franklin's hand taking the pestle, her eyes half open dreamily she pulls the pestle to her breasts, caressing her breast with the pestle feeling its charged heat. Franklin closes his eyes, moans again haltingly repeats the affirmation. When he opens his eyes he sees Vala lying on her back on the futon, her knees drawn up, thighs spread. He can see between her open thighs her chest twist slightly to the right as she rolls the pestle across her left breast, her tongue slides around her lips, her breathing quickens.

Franklin moans, "Spirits heal, make Lynn well as she was before." Unconsciously, with the mortar in both hands he places it on his yoga pants over his painfully hard bulge, presses it firmly into his cock and gasps with urgent need. He quickly reaches inside his yoga pants and squeezes his cock hard, wanting the pain to ease his urge to cum. He desperately mutters the affirmation.

He looks up again and sees Vala sliding the slippery polished granite pestle down her tummy, rolling it from side to side as she does, her body squirming, her erect nipples silhouetted against the darkness of the hallway behind her. With one hand she squeezes her breast, gasps for air; the pestle now brushing her thighs, up and down, with each stroke moving closer to her labia. She lifts her head up, makes eye contact with Franklin and silently mouths the affirmation, Franklin whispers the affirmation back, as she lays her head back on the futon, squirms, slightly lifts her butt up, thighs wide and pulls the blunt end of the pestle up one side of her swollen pussy lips and down the other. Franklin sees moist drops sliding off the bottom of her slit, and dropping to the futon. She rolls her eyes and mouths a silent scream as she arches her back.

Without thinking, his hand inside his pants, grasping his cock, his thumbs starts stimulating the head, he groans. He has to stop as the urge almost overcomes his will. He watches, mesmerized as Vala wraps her fingers around the pestle, starts sliding the blunt end up and down between her pussy lips, slowly pushing the pestle down, into her widening slit.

She pauses, looks up into his eyes again, her eyes wide, waiting, wanting, challenging, then suddenly she plunges the pestle into her pussy as her other hand slides down from her breast to her clit, her finger pushes up under the fleshy hood and starts stroking, her clit as she begins rapidly thrusting the pestle in and out of her pussy, moaning, squirming, body on fire, dripping, she tilts her head back, looking the ceiling, a loud gasp as her whole body shudders, pauses, then shudders again, and again, body twisting from side to side as she fingers her clit and continues fucking herself with the pestle.

Franklin, hand inside his yoga pants, starts stoking his cock hard, fast, feverishly, feels the pressure build rapidly, has to concentrate to hold it, cries out, "Spirits heal, make Lynn well as she was before," just as his cock explodes. He looks down and quickly fumbles with the mortar slipping it inside his yoga pants, the first ejaculate spreading a wet stain on his pants, he is able to catch part of the second eruption in the bowl, and then feels his pumping cum squirting into the mortar. Gasping for air, his entire consciousness absorbed by his cock pumping, and then oozing cum. He squeezes his cock firmly, rubs the seeping cum against the bowl of the mortar, and finally looks up.

Vala sits up, big friendly smile, slides her feet under her butt and sits up on her knees. She looks directly at Franklin's crotch, the mortar bowl clearly outlined inside his pants. She tries to speak but has to wait to catch her breath, then, "Put the mortar on the floor please."

Embarrassed Franklin quickly slides the mortar out, places it on the floor leaning forward to see the result, he mutters, "I missed, don't think that I..."

Vala reaches out and places a finger on his lips hushing him and says, "You did very well, and remember it only takes one of those little buggers to make a baby." She laughs evoking a grin from Franklin. She holds out the dripping pestle for Franklin to take and says, "take the pestle, say the affirmation one more time, then slowly, slide the pestle on the rim of the mortar and into the bowl, and stir my juices into your cum."

Franklin looking at the pestle takes it from Vala, he says, "Spirits heal make Lynn well as she was before." As he puts the phallic pestle on the rim of the mortar, he is amazed as how erotic it looks, feel his cock growing again. He slowly slides the rounded end into the bowl and starts to slowly stir Vala's juices, starting to drip off the pestle, in with his cum.

Vala leans back to a more upright position on her knees, tilts her head back, closes her eyes, hands out to her sides, palms up, and intones, "Spirits of Nature, Gods, and Goddesses, bless our carnal lust, our love, and accept our offering of cum and the nectar of my lust, heal and make well Lynn as she was before...so mote it be."

She looks at Franklin, "Is there an oak tree nearby?"

"There is an oak tree just outside our bedroom window."

Her eyes pop wide open, "Really...really?" She sits back crossing her legs, and takes a deep breath. She sits quietly as Franklin squirms, hiding the wet spot on his yoga pants with his hands, embarrassed, and a bit proud at the same time.

She looks intensely into Franklin's eyes, "Something is happening here, something good, very good is happening, it is all falling into place, perfectly. You have never done a magical ritual before, and yet your actions were exactly right. An oak tree in the perfect location, the book, Sacred Coven of the Forest, happens to be in the right place for you to find. Whew! Ah...when I leave I will pour our passion juices on the roots of the oak tree; that is our offering." Vala leans forward and rises to her feet in one fluid motion, looks at Franklin with his hands on his crotch and suggests, "Why don't you put on a pair of jeans while I clean myself and pick up."

Embarrassed, exhausted, sexually satisfied, and his doubts about his infidelity forgotten for the moment, he gets up and goes to change into a pair of jeans. When he returns he sees the futon has been folded up, Vala is putting the last candle into her bag and she is wearing long, warm leggings and a very long pull over top that reaches down to her knees. Franklin asks, "So, we do this again in six days."

Vala finishes packing her bag, walks over to one of the sofa chairs and indicates with her hand Franklin should take a seat on the couch. Both seated, Vala explains, "It will be eight days before I return, I need to go visit my aunt, her witches broom broke and I need to cast a spell to fix it," she pauses then giggles, "just joking, but I do need to visit my aunt. But, tonight was so powerful, and I am so hopeful we created real healing magic I can't wait eight days to find out. I would like to give you my e-mail address and please, in five or sex, oops I meant six days, please send me a message. I am reluctant to use digital communications but in this situation I can't think of another way to communicate. I don't live for my e-mail, I just check for messages once a day, sometime around six o'clock. Will that work?" She takes a pen out of her bag and starts writing her e-mail address on a slip of paper.

"Ah, yeah, that will work...you really think we did some good magic?"

Still not believing how powerful it was Vala replies, "It is all coming together, too many coincidences to be accidental, and jeez, you were great, and that was some boner you had, "she giggles, "and I was pretty great myself, like I thought when I came my eyeballs were going to rotate 360 degrees in my eye sockets. Holy shit, may the gods and goddesses forgive me." She rises from the chair, "I'll pour our offering on the oak tree as I leave. So don't forget to send me an e-mail, and I may send you a reply so please watch for it."

As Vala is about the exit, she turns, and shakes Franklin's hand rather platonically, and asks, "Have you discussed the book with her?"

"Ah, yes, a couple of times, I think the first time she thought I was just patronizing her, but the second time she could tell I am really reading the book, and she was pleased."

"Good," Vala turns and departs.

Franklin sits on the couch to collect his wits, realizes a bit of guilt is returning but not an overriding guilt. Hopes it is because he really believes sexual magic has a real chance of helping Lynn and not because he is hot for Vala and making excuses.

Blessed Be

Six days later Franklin leaves work an hour early, eager to get home to send an e-mail to Vala. Arriving home he smells bacon cooking and quickly heads for the kitchen. He sees Lynn, wearing jeans and a t-shirt looking relaxed, taking bacon strips out of a frying pan to drain, and a large bowl on the counter full of spinach pieces, slices of hard boiled eggs, mushrooms and a shallot on the cutting board. Lynn turns, smiles at Franklin, "I haven't made your favorite salad in ages, and I think I owe you big time."

"No, no, you don't owe me anything. Jeez your mom raised you herself after your dad died while you are so young, and she did a hell of a job."

Lynn smiles, walks over to Franklin and puts her hands affectionately on his shoulders, looks into his eyes, "I do owe you, and I want to repay you for your patience. And I know I have more work to do, to completely get well, but I have made progress and I am more confident that I will continue to make progress, thanks to you. Do you think I have gotten better?"

"Oh jeez yes, it is like night and day compared to how you were doing a few weeks ago. And you are fun to be with again, I mean, you still have your sad moments, which is entirely understandable, but increasingly you have regained that sparkle you always had, it is wonderful"

She turns to go back to the counter to finish the salad and says, "You know, it's weird, but it was sort of magical when things turned around for me. I had this dream, about you, and there was this witch, a good witch, standing behind you and she was telling you to believe in the magic of love and you were telling me that my mom's love would always live in my heart...silly of course, but it was a lovely dream." She starts slicing the shallots. "Dinner will be ready in about forty-five minutes."

Vala opens her e-mail account and sees an e-mail from Franklin, her heart pounding she opens the e-mail:

"Big improvement in Lynn's condition, for the last two nights she has not had any wine before going to bed, only taking the sleeping pills. And the sparkle in her eyes has returned, at times still moments of deep sadness, but much better than before. She actually is preparing my favorite salad for dinner tonight. She also had a dream about you, the nice witch who told us to believe in the magic of love."

Vala immediately hits the reply button and types:

I would like to meet with Lynn; sounds like a good time to involve her as she is

responding so well. If I think she is ready I am going to explain everything. She

often eats lunch at the Downtown Deli and Coffee next to her office, I frequently have coffee there. They have the best coffee in town. I believe I have seen your wife there a number of times. I will be sensitive and not reveal more than I think she can handle. Please trust me.

Ten minutes later she receives and e-mail from Franklin:

"Do it."

Blessed Be

Lynn pays for her tabouli salad and coffee and takes her tray to a table in a reasonably quiet corner, sits, and looks at the salad; and thinks the salad doesn't look that good, but this is not one of her better moments recently. Still, she knows she needs to eat, and once she starts eating her appetite will probably return. She takes her book, Sacred Coven of the Forest, out of her brief case and is concerned that she is almost finished with it and it will probably be difficult to find another book as involving, and how a really good book could end up feeling like a companion. She ponders, "Maybe if I just don't finish the book I will always have something to look forward to reading." She knows that is silly, and thinks she just had an amusing thought, that's a good sign. She looks at the cover of the book, the picture of the sexy witch with long, flowing black hair, long dark blue gown, and standing in the moonlight in a forest glade. She smiles seeing the picture.

"Oh...MY...GOD, I'm reading the same book." Lynn looks up, sees a young woman, blond curly hair, with a nice modest figure but thankfully not looking like a hot bimbo, and in a white blouse and white jeans, low heels. The young woman takes a book out from under her arm and shows it to Lynn, it is the same book as she is reading. Looking at the young lady, her exuberance, her innocence, makes Lynn smile, the young woman asks, "May I join you?"

Warming to her enthusiasm Lynn replies, "Please do."

The young woman sits just as her latte arrives. She holds out her hand to shake and says, "I am Vala."

Lynn takes her hand, a pleasingly warm hand, even erotically warm, and says, "I am Lynn. It is nice to meet a fan of magical literature." Lynn looks at her salad and realizes her appetite has suddenly returned. Lynn pauses in mid bite, thinks, asks, "Vala...that means sorceress in Old Norse culture, doesn't it?"

"It does. Oh gods and goddesses, you are into mythology, Wiccan and ancient pagan cultures too? Maybe someone I could talk to at lunch time and not be embarrassed."

Lynn responds with a warm laugh, "I would love that, no one I know that I can share my interests with."

"I completely understand," Vala responds. "You work at the Environmental Research Council next door don't you? Bet you are surrounded by super rational scientific serious types who make fun of anything spiritual, or metaphysical?"

Lynn laughs, "Yes, exactly, I have to keep my book in my bag or they will make fun of me for being an airhead new age type. I don't dare let them know my interests go way deeper than a novel."

"Same at my job, they don't make fun of me but patronize me, and that's worse. I work at the traffic department analyzing accidents and traffic patterns, lots of engineers and statisticians."

"What do you do?"

"OH," Vala answers with a grin, "you aren't going to believe this, but I have a degree in mathematics."

"What?"

"Well, you do know that calculus is the language of the gods and goddesses don't you? Think about it, celestial mechanics, gravity, the Fibonacci sequence in flowers; it's all math. When I solve a difficult problem, and this even happens sometimes at work, I feel as though I am in tune with the universal spirit, it is wonderful."

"Wow, I should tell my husband that, he is a super rational type and only recently has shown any interest in my spiritual ideas...So your parents are interested in pagan beliefs and named you Vala?" Lynn inquires.

"Actually I was given my name by my coven, my real name is Mildred, if you can believe that, Vala is much, much better," Vala laughs.

"Oh really, you are a mathematician witch? And you belong to a coven and do magic, and partake in rituals? I just have to tell Franklin, it might make him feel better, even more curious about my interests," Lynn excitedly exclaims.

"Yes, yes, and yes," Vala answers. She pulls herself upright, takes on a more serious look, leans forward on the table, and with a serious tone says, "The reason I came here today is to talk to you about Franklin, you, and your deep sadness over the loss of your mother. I mean everything I have told you about myself is true, in fact that is why I was asked by people who know you, and are concerned about you, to see if I could help you and Franklin."

Lynn, confused, seems lost in thought, then, "I don't understand, please explain."

"A few people who know you, I believe they either work with you or around you in some professional capacity, knowing of your interest in Wiccan ways thought because of my involvement in the Wiccan world, that maybe I could help."

"I don't think anybody I work with would take witchcraft seriously."

"In your work environment," Vala explains, "I think anyone seriously interested in magic would keep it to themselves, probably after seeing how your co-workers treated you. As others have made fun of you for any interest you showed in magic was there anyone who didn't partake in making fun of magic, perhaps just remained silent?"

Lynn thinks for a moment, nods her head a few times, "I can think of two people who would remain silent." She looks into Vala's compassion filled eyes, appreciates her concern, "but, maybe you are too late, I have been getting better recently. Franklin says much better."

"I know that, which is why I chose to meet with you today. I received a very encouraging e-mail from Franklin explaining your recent progress."

"You have been in contact with Franklin, and he knows you are a witch?"

Vala laughs softly, "Yes, and it took a bit of doing to get him to agree, he is very rational, and I have been to your house twice, after you were asleep, to talk with Franklin and we performed two healing rituals to help you recover from your deep sadness, and I think they had a positive effect."

Concerned and mystified Lynn asks, "Why did you wait till I was asleep, wouldn't my participation have made the rituals more effective?"

Vala leans closer, lightly puts her hand on Lynn's arm, "For two reasons, I understood you were in deep denial about your problem, and I suspected Franklin, being so rational, would be very resistant to a magic ritual. It was my judgement, and maybe I was seriously wrong, that I could not deal with both issues at the same time. And I very much wanted Franklin to be involved in the healing, in fact I thought, and still think, it was essential to get Franklin to participate so I had to approach Franklin first. Also, the first ritual was as much about testing Franklin to see if he could really involve himself in a ritual magic healing."

Lynn seems to be at least somewhat satisfied with the answer asks, "And you think the magic worked?"

"Five days after the first ritual Franklin told me that for the first time you admitted you had a problem, and were sorry you had been so remote since your mother died."

Lynn, taking this in, finally observes, "Five days, that is how long a healing ritual takes before it begins to work, isn't it?"

"Yes...and Franklin told me in an e-mail yesterday that five days after the second healing ritual you seemed much improved, that you were mostly not drinking wine with the sleeping pills, you seemed much more alert, though still with dark moments, but fewer of them, and you seemed emotionally connected again."

Lynn seems to relax, her curiosity piqued, she tentatively inquires, "Then the last ritual was...a week ago today? And five days after the ritual would have been the day before yesterday?" Vala affirms with a slight nod. "The day before yesterday," Lynn continues, "I had a dream, a strangely comforting dream and a bit erotic, there was a woman with sparkling eyes beckoning me to come and she was standing next to Franklin...do you suppose? And I woke up feeling lighter than I had since my mom died, and for the first time, yesterday, I had a memory of my mom that didn't make me sad."

Vala pulls her hands back and clasps her hands together on the table in front of her, eyes closed head bowed, "Blessed be."

Lynn moved, eyes moist, "And now we can do another healing ritual, all three of us together?"

"Yes, maybe, there is something else I need to explain. Franklin is very worried about what I am about to tell you. I am a bit worried, but much less than Franklin."

Lynn looks perplexed, "I don't understand..."