The Wiccan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vala takes a deep breath, lets it out, "Because I was worried that your depression was so severe I wanted to put as much spiritual energy into the healing ritual as possible. One of our greatest sources of spiritual energy is sexual. Franklin and I never touched each other, there was no intercourse, but both rituals were erotic, for Franklin and me, the second ritual, a week ago, was especially so."

Lynn seems unable to respond, just a vacant look in her eyes. Slowly she processes what she just heard, "Like Franklin had an erection....and you were aroused?"

"Yes," answers Vala, "Franklin was very conflicted about it and it took urging on my part before he would participate. He had doubts throughout both rituals, and he questioned his motives for finally agreeing to participate. He was worried he was participating because he was sexually aroused and betraying you, and not because the ritual might help you heal. I told him that I didn't think it was an either or situation, but that he both wanted to do anything that might help you, and he also wanted the sexual experience."

Seemingly not sure of herself, but strangely curious, Lynn asks, "If you didn't touch how did you become aroused?"

Vala, gentle but growing in confidence in Lynn's ability to deal with this, answers, "In the first ritual with symbols, a knapped obsidian blade knife and an open pomegranate, and I touched myself sensuously, everywhere, while we both repeated the affirmation 'with love in our hearts make Lynn well' throughout the ritual."

Looking down at the table, deep in thought Lynn trying to remember what she has studied almost covertly over the years of her marriage inquisitively says, "the knife, male symbol, and obsidian represents fire; and of course the pomegranate is a yonic symbol." She looks up, asks, "Did either of you cum?"

Quietly but directly Vala answers, "We both did."

"And the second ritual?" Lynn inquires.

"The symbols were a mortar and pestle. We again repeated the affirmation throughout the ritual. I sensuously caressed myself with the polished pestle while Franklin touched himself inside his pants, I used the pestle like a dildo inside my vagina and I had a very powerful orgasm. Franklin also had a powerful orgasm and ejaculated into the mortar. I then had him mix my vaginal juices on the pestle with his cum in the mortar and as I left your house I poured the mixture on the roots of an oak tree outside of your house."

Lynn slowly responds, "I suppose I should be jealous or angry, but I don't think I am, at least not now. I feel guilty that I have not been available sexually to Franklin for quite some time, maybe even grateful that he was able to achieve some sexual satisfaction. Am I strange?"

"Strangely wonderful, I think," Vala answers.

Lynn smiles, accepts Vala's warm hands into hers, "Franklin would like that, he has never been one to admire normal, or average."

"I hope you see, as I saw, that Franklin loves you very much. He had to constantly struggle with his desire to help heal, his sexual desires, and his own intellectual skepticism; and when it seemed the magic had done some good after the first ritual his inner conflicts continued but his strong desire to do anything to help you heal won out."

Lynn thinks for a moment, then slowly smiles, squeeze Vala's hands and says, "Yes, I agree, and can I now participate in a magical ritual?"

"I am not sure, you seem to have improved a great deal, and maybe you don't need me anymore?"

"That would be ironic," Lynn laughs, "Franklin who doesn't believe in magic gets to participate in a magical ritual, and I who do believe in magic don't get to participate."

They laugh together, holding hands affectionately, Vala asks, "So, in your own words, how are you doing?"

"No doubt much better, glad to be alive again, have unexpected dark moments and they are still difficult, but I now know they will pass, and they don't dominate my day. I am incredibly grateful to Franklin for enduring this and I think I am even grateful he participated in healing rituals without me even though they were sexual. I am more confident but sometimes worry the depression could get worse."

"Then it is certainly worth doing another healing ritual, not sure if it would be sexual or not, you may not need that high degree of spiritual energy now. I would want to talk to both you and Franklin to help decide, perhaps tonight?"

"Could you wait till tomorrow night?" Lynn asks, "I would like for Franklin and I to have a good long talk. I think it will be a very loving discussion."

"I will see you tomorrow night just before midnight then."

Blessed Be

Vala is pleased when their door is opened by both Franklin and Lynn, smiles on their lips, obviously comfortable with each other, and looking comfortable in casual pants, sweatshirts, and slippers. Lynn says, "Please come in, we are so looking forward to being together, all three of us."

A warm fire in the fireplace, the overhead light dimmed, Lynn and Franklin sit together on the couch and Vala sits on the sofa chair pulled up next to the couch. No one speaks as they reach out and hold hands, the love obvious and Vala's eyes moist with feeling.

Lynn begins, "We had a really good talk last night, talked through most of the night, I didn't take any sleeping pills, but maybe the incredible sex we had is the reason." They all laugh.

Vala, a tear sliding down her cheek says, "You don't need my magic, not now."

Lynn grips Vala's hand, so warm, "Would you come to bed with us?" Franklin, surprised by the request starts to ask but is cut off by Lynn pressing her finger to his lips to hush him.

Vala says, "But, you don't need my magic anymore."

Lynn, gently says, "I am not asking you to join us in bed for your magic, I am asking you to join us for love."

Vala is taken aback, tears start to flow. She answers, "I would love to."

Franklin totally surprised by Lynn's request, not sure how to respond when Lynn explains, "I am not sure what will happen, Franklin. Maybe we will just enjoy a super snuggle, maybe Vala and I will just engage in Wiccan gossip and you will fall asleep bored with us, or maybe we will have wild sex. Whatever happens, it will be good."

As they rise to go to the bedroom Vala says, "I would really like to be with you, my boyfriend recently left me for another witch."

Hand in hand as they walk toward the bedroom Lynn asks, "Do you want to talk about it?"

"OH gods and goddesses, you bet I do," as they laugh together, filled with love.

Blessed BE

The magic of their love, the magic that is in all love is so strong that it emanates from their house, spreads to their neighbor's home, and just as they are falling asleep the elderly couple next door feel an unexpected need to hold each other even closer. Such is the magic that is in all love.

Blessed Be