The Wicked Bitch and Her Bitchboy Ch. 02

Story Info
The wicked adventure continues...more fun with bitchboy!!!
1.6k words
4.14
25.3k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 05/09/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The surprised look on bitchboy j.'s face when the vibrator ejaculated into his mouth was hilarious. He was so humiliated...suckling that silicone cock while it came in his mouth...I was quite pleased with myself for having found such a device...

But enough of sucking cock...now, it was time for more cock and ball torture...I took bitchboy j. out of his bounds at the lock stock and moved him to my iron bed headboard that I had propped up against another wall. I proceeded to chain him spread eagle to the headboard...it was heavy yet provided good access to his various body parts.

bitchboy j. began to complain that it was uncomfortable to be spread so far apart...uh, oh, are you sure you want to complain? A few swats of the BITCH paddle on his pathetic ass and he shut his mouth...I should've gotten the ball gag with the little cock for the mouthpiece!! Note to self, order a gag with a cock for future use on this submissive!!

I placed the rubber tipped wooden clamps to bitchboy j.'s very sensitive nipples...he whimpered and told me how sore his nipples were getting...okay, that's what is supposed to happen!!! I laughed and decided to move the clamps down to his balls...how uncomfortable!!! I pulled and pinched his balls, he whimpered and cried how much that hurt...yep, it sure does, I laughed!

What a delight sight bitchboy j. was standing there spread out all nice and available...the long wooden clamps hanging from his balls...I used a short leather flogger to hit the wooden clamps to make them sway... "please, Mistress, my balls are getting so sore," he whined.

I then grabbed his limp cock in my hand and pulled it up so that it stretched up to his belly...then I took my vibrating hairbrush with the bristle side on his cock and turned it on full blast...

"How does that feel bitchboy? Just like in the fantasy story that you sent Mistress...you know that the stories and fantasies you send me provide me with what you are truly seeking by Mistress' hand, don't you?" I laughed at him.

"Yes, Mistress, but I didn't know it was going to hurt this much...please, Mistress..." he begged.

I rubbed harder with the vibrating brush...the sound was loud and rude, as I imagine the feel of those bristles on the underneath side of his cock down to his balls felt how mean those bristles could be...

"Mistress, I'm tired...could you please allow me to sit down?" bitchboy j. begged me. I pulled a metal folding chair that had been in the corner around behind him and then shoved him down onto the seat part...

"Mistress, I can't sit, my balls...ouch, Mistress, please..." he begged as his ass hit the chair with a thump and bang...the wooden clamps made it very difficult to sit but they looked so great jutting out from under him...they connected well with the iron bed, which held them in place and forced them back into his balls...excellent, I thought to myself.

"Oh, one more little twist to our time together, bitchboy j. Well, actually, two more twists...I have a friend that is waiting in the garage for me to let him in to join us. I am thinking that I want him to fuck me while you're chained to the iron bed," I informed bitchboy j.

"Oh, Mistress, please, not another man! Please, I beg you, this is so humiliating...to have another man here to see me like this..." he cried and begged.

"Silence! It doesn't matter what you think or how you feel!!! Good grief! Next, you're going to show Mistress just how dedicated you are to her!!! See those doggy bowls over there on the red vinyl sheet? Guess how I'm going to use those? Yes, Mistress is going to pee in one of them and have you lap it up like the little bitch that you truly are!" I laughed as his eyes grew wide again...I could tell how conflicted he was, it was so fantastic to see how far I was pushing him.

I reached over and pinched each nipple hard...hissing in his ear,"You're going to do as Mistress decides aren't you? You're going to show Mistress what a good little bitchboy you really are, aren't you?" "yes, Mistress," he managed to whisper,"If that is what you wish, your bitchboy will comply."

Then it dawned on me...I didn't want to unchain bitchboy from the iron headboard. I quickly went to the kitchen and returned with a wine glass...

"Better yet, I've decided that you'll drink my golden nectar...from this wine glass. Your stories provide your fascination with golden showers, golden nectar...so, I'm going to pee in this wine glass for you to sip of my golden nectar," I told him. He quickly turned to see what I was doing...I could tell this excited him...he tried to act repulsed but he wanted to see me pee in that wine glass.

I'll tell you, this is one of the hardest things for me to do, as I have a very inhibited bladder...I simply can not pee on demand. I held the glass in position and finally after concentrating with all my might, I managed to squeeze out some pee. I raised the half-filled glass for bitchboy j. to view...he was starting to tremble as he sat in that crude folding chair, shaking his chains and trying to find a comfortable position...

"Oh, Mistress, I don't know..." he muttered. I put the glass down on the table for him to see. Then I decided it was time for him to pleasure and please me...I unchained him from the iron headboard, but re-hooking his wrists behind his back before shoving him over to the ottoman covered with big cushy pillows...I pushed him hard down onto the ottoman, ordering him on his back.

The ottoman was just the right height when someone was laying on their back to accommodate another person that was straddle their face. I loved this device because it gave me complete access to his cock and balls while in the 69 position for him to pleasure my hot, wet pussy. I had my riding crop right there in reach so I could whack his face if he didn't lick me just right.

"Oh, Mistress, this is so uncomfortable, please undo my hands," he begged. I grabbed his sore balls and dug my fingernails into them.

"This has nothing to do with your comfort and everything to do with pleasuring me!!! Now, lick bitchboy, lick me like I like it!!!!" I laughed as I stretched his balls while digging in my nails. He began to lick with light, feathery licks...his tongue felt good on my hard little marble of a clit. I was so turned on by my own wickedness, I knew it wouldn't take me long if he licked me just right.

His tongue would wander and I would grab his balls and dig in my nails...he would wail and whimper but get right back on track with his licking..."yes, right there, that's it bitchboy...NO!!! Lick me right," I would holler at him and pull on his cock...he would moan and groan as his cock was so sore from being brushed with my vibrating hair brush...he continued to lick..."yes, right there...that's it...oh yes, see how wet, Mistress is? Oh yes, bitchboy, lick me, make Mistress cum!" I hissed at him as I ground my pussy into his face...I began to fuck his face as his tongue worked my little clitty...I was so close, I wanted to explode on his face...that's it just a little more.

I finally tumbled over the top of my orgasm, pushing my pussy down on his face as my juices flowed into his mouth...I didn't care if I suffocated him with my pussy...what a way to die, huh? I let the little electrical waves of my orgasm wash over me, waiting until the last little shudders before taking myself off of bitchboy.

I stood there a minute to regain my composure...then I ordered bitchboy to turn over so I could undo his wrists. I removed his collar and cuffs, ordered him to stand.

"Now, leave. You are done. Your clothes are in the garage, dress and leave. Thank you for being such a good little bitchboy. Thank you for the gifts. Now, leave!" I ordered.

I have to admit, it took every ounce of my being not to burst out laughing. The look on bitchboy j.'s face was one of those priceless moments that a Mistress longs to experience. He was shocked and surprised that I wasn't going to let him linger and have a bit of downtime. His stories and fantasies all ended with the wicked Mistress ordering the slave to leave her company immediately after she had orgasmed. Why should I differ from that ending? I mean after all, bitchboy j. is one of those men that is dominant in his everyday life...not to mention he loves to talk about himself when we're not in our D/s roles...so, best way to get him to leave was to order him to leave now that I was done with him.

I loved how uncertain bitchboy j. was as he made his way to the garage door.

"Thank you, Mistress," he muttered. "Thank you, bitchboy j. let me know when you're able to session next," I told him as I shut the door behind him.

I stood at the door listening as he dressed and then exited out the garage door to his car. I watched his tail lights as they pulled out of my driveway.