The Wicked Stepfather

Story Info
Man dominates woman as well as her daughter.
2.8k words
4.35
360.4k
135
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RawHumor
RawHumor
150 Followers

The Date: Amy's 19th b-day

My name is Andy. I'm 35 years old and in pretty good shape. I married Catherine about two years ago. She is 37 and could easily pass for ten years younger. Catherine is about 5'6" and has strawberry blonde hair and blue eyes. She has sexy legs and a 36C-24-37 figure that almost always catches men's eyes when we're out. She also has a teenage daughter named Amy.

On this day, Catherine was already gone to work. I had taken a vacation day today, and being summer, Amy did not have class at all on her birthday. I walked upstairs and let myself into her bedroom, where she was still sleeping lazily in bed.

Looking at her body, naked while she slept, per my order, gave me an instant erection. She had smallish breasts (34 b), but in her youth, they were perfection. Her pussy was without hair, also per my order, and tasted and looked sexier than any I had ever seen. She had blonde hair about shoulder length and a face that looked deceptively innocent and incredibly gorgeous (and looked impossibly young for the slut I knew her to be). I know that all of the guys in her school wanted her, as well as some of the girls. The fact that I had the fortune of actually owning her, of calling her my own, gave me a great deal of pride and pleasure.

I stood beside her bed also without clothes. I took my cock in my hand and wiped the head of it against her lips, the drop of precum pushing into her mouth. She moaned happily in her sleep, and her tongue came out to lick at my cock even before she fully awoke. I forced my cock into her mouth, and she smiled at me as she began to wake up, her stepfather's cock in her mouth as she loved to have it - her Master's cock in her mouth - her Owner's cock in her mouth. This cock which regularly fucks her mother as well as herself, this cock which seems to stay hard for hours around her, this cock which seems to make her pussy juice up just by its very existence, was now in her mouth, and she couldn't have dreamed of a better way to wake up on her birthday.

She moaned happily and began to bathe my cock with her tongue, then positioned herself and winked at me in our sign that she wanted me to fuck her mouth. My fingers combed through her hair before taking hold, and I began to thrust my cock in and out of her sexy little girl mouth. She took every inch that I had to give, and seemed like she could have easily taken more. Perhaps, one day, I would get her fucked by a man (or group of men) with a cock (or cocks) large enough to really test her deepthroating abilities, but today was our day.

I thrust my cock slowly and steadily into her mouth, and she opened her throat to accomodate me. As her arousal built, so did my pace. I was soon fucking my stepdaughter's mouth almost as hard and as fast as I would fuck her cunt, using her to get myself off. The throat-fucking continued until I felt my balls tighten as my orgasm approached. I pulled out until only the head of my cock was still in her mouth, and then took her hand and placed it on my cock, giving her the freedom to stroke me off wherever she wanted. She moaned loudly as this prospect, then pulled her mouth off of my cock and continued stroking as she aimed at her face.

"Oh yes, Daddy, shoot your hot cum on my face! I want to feel and taste it! Mmmm... Oh yes! Do it for me Daddy pleeease!"

The last plea sent me over the edge, and I ejaculated quite strongly onto her pretty face. The first jet of my cum hit her on the mouth and lips, and she managed to catch some of it. The remaining spurts sprayed her cheeks, forehead, nose, and chin. She was my cum-soaked little girl, and I cherished and loved her. She gently kissed my cock one last time, sucking the last drops of cum from the slit, before smiling up at me with a look that conveyed both pride and gratitude.

"Ooooh, Daddy, was that my birthday present? If so, thank you so much! I love being your little cum slut!"

"That wasn't your present, baby doll, that was just your wake-up call," I chuckled, "but it's 10:30 already. Go take a shower and get yourself cleaned off and shaved, then I'll make you some breakfast. The rest of your present will have to wait until a little bit later."

"Mmmm... okay Daddy dearest. But won't you please join me in the shower? You could 'wash my back' for me," she asked with a wink.

"I'd love to, doll, but I want us both to build up our strength. Part of the reason that I woke you up the way I did is that I want to last longer than normal later on today. You'll see what I mean when the time is right. Wear something sexy for me, once you're through in the bathroom."

"Yes sir," she pouted a little at having to wait, but I could tell she was excited by my hints.

I am lucky enough to live with two beautiful women who are also very sexy, submissive, and great in the kitchen as well as the bedroom. However, breakfast has always been my specialty, and I decided to prepare a nice birthday breakfast for Amy - omelets with ham and cheese, and a few red and green peppers and very light on the onions, some freshly-squeezed orange juice, and a cup of tea just how she liked it - with a bit of milk and sugar in it.

She looked absolutely radiant as she came down the stairs. Her hair was shiny and golden, her face looked fresh and beautiful, and she was wearing a tight red leather skirt and a half-top that showed off her curves while leaving just the right amount to my imagination. "For now, at least," I thought to myself.

"Wow, you look amazing, Amy!" I said.

"Thank you, Daddy. I wanted to look special for you."

"Well, you look good enough to eat!" She giggled almostly shyly at my lame joke.

I continued, "You go ahead and eat. I have a few more preparations to see to before your mom gets home for her lunch break."

She said something about not wanting to eat alone, but realized that I was planning something special for her, and she didn't want anything to spoil that.

###

Amy finished up the dishes and then called for me.

"I'm in the front hall, sweet pea!" I yelled.

I had moved a nice cushy lounge chair into our front hall area. Our front hall area is the size of a small room, and acts as both an entrance and a greeting area. Obviously, the lounge chair was not normally there.

"What are you up to, Daddy?" she asked me curiously.

"It all involves your birthday present, baby doll. Now come sit on Daddy's lap."

"OOoh, YES SIR! I think I'll like my present this year as much as last year!" I had taken her virginity for her 18th birthday, and she was more than willing to give it to me. She had told me that she wanted a real man to be her first lover, "someone who will do it right" in her words.

She came over and sat across my lap and spread her legs in invitation to me. I kissed her passionately as my hand crept up her leg, pushing her already-short skirt up even higher. She sucked on my tongue while my fingers teased the line of her slit, then rubbed some of her juices onto her tiny, but quite erect, clit. She moaned into our kiss and I rubbed her clit harder.

"Oh, Daddy, don't stop. Please! You're going to make me come already! Ohhh...!" With that announcement, she creamed all over my fingers. She's normally pretty excitable right after she shaves, and today was no exception. I pulled my fingers from her pussy and held them up to her mouth. She obediently sucked her juices from them, looking into my eyes as she did so, and mewing a bit as she savored the taste of herself.

"Mmmmm... May I return the favor now, Daddy? I so want to pleasure you again." The look of lust and desire to please me that was in her eyes almost convinced me to let her suck my cock again, but I had to stick to my plan.

"Perhaps later, sweetie. For now, I want to fuck you like the little slut Daddy's girl that you are! Take off those clothes and bend over the chair little girl."

She practically tore her clothes off in her excitement. She liked when I treated her like my little fucktoy, and she liked being called a Daddy's Girl. She was practically ready to explode again before I even touched her.

When she was naked and in position, I also removed my clothes. Out clothes now formed a small pile off to the side.

I approached her from behind, and rubbed the head of my cock up and down her wet slit, lubricating myself with her juices, and teasing my little slut even more. She moaned in lust and frustration, but knew that I was going to fuck her at my own pace, and that complaining might make me go even slower. I slapped her clit with the length of my cock, invoking a short "YELP!" from my step-daughter.

Thinking that the time for teasing was over, and the time for fucking had arrived, I slid my thick cock into Amy's tight young pussy. She was so wet that I slid in easily. In the first thrust, I was buried inside of her up to my balls.

"Oh fuck me Daddy! Fuck me hard... pleeease!" she begged.

I gripped her hips and began fucking her hard and fast, driving my cock into her wet cunt over and over again. She loves to be fucked hard, and she loves being my fucktoy. I was giving her exactly what she wanted at that moment. My hips were slapping the backs of her thighs, and my balls were slapping her clit as I pounded into her again and again.

"Oh, Daddy!!! I'm cumming againnnnn!" she screamed.

I slowed my pace to let her enjoy her orgasm and to make sure that mine didn't quite happen yet. When she came back to Earth, I had slowed completely down, and then pulled out. I sat down on the chair facing the front door, and had her straddle me, facing away from me, with her legs outside of mine and her pussy positioned over my cock.

She lowered herself onto me and began to ride me like a hellcat. I reached up and took a handfull of her light blonde hair and that excited her even more. She bucked up and down on me, trying to get us both off. I enjoyed the ride until...

*CLICK!* The front door opened. Catherine walked in and her jaw hit the floor.

"What the fuck are you doing, Andy! Amy, how could you?!?!" she screamed. "This is why you had me take a half day of Vacation, Andy? This was your big surprise - that you're fucking my daughter?!?!"

Amy had frozen when the door opened. Catherine was greeted with the sight of her 19 year old daughter riding her husband's cock. Amy's shaved pussy was stretched around me, and her breasts and erect nipples were standing proud, defying gravity like only a teenage girl's breasts can.

"Amy, I didn't tell you to stop, did I?" I scolded.

"Um, no Sir (she knew to call me 'Sir' when I used this tone), but what about..." she began moving up and down on my cock again, despite her mother's presence.

I then began talking to Catherine. "No, slut, this is not your big surprise, or at least not all of it. Your real surprise, and Amy's birthday present, is that, from now on, Amy will be the woman of the house."

"What!? If you think..." Catherine began.

"Do NOT interrupt me, slut! I haven't finished. Furthermore, not only will Amy be the woman of the house, but you will be her slave... OUR slave. You will serve as our sexual plaything and follow any order that we give when we are in the house. In public, things will be as normal, with you and I being a happy married couple with a beautiful teenage daughter. But when we're all home alone, things will be different."

Amy continued to ride me, now riding me harder upon hearing my news. Catherine's eyes were fixated on the coupling of my cock and Amy's pussy, and I could tell that she was getting excited in spite of her attempts to object.

"You will move into Amy's room, and she will move into my bed with me. Is that understood, slut?"

"Ummm..." she bowed her head in defeat, "Yes Sir. Would you like me to start moving everything now, and leave you two alone?"

"That's very considerate of you, slut, but I have other plans for the moment. Take off your clothes. Let Amy see her new slave's naked body."

Catherine dutifully removed her clothes, one article at a time. She hung up her business jacket and her blouse, then tossed her skirt onto the heap of clothes that her daughter and husband had started. Amy gazed at her mother's gorgeous figure, and couldn't help but notice that her mother also shaved her pussy, and had a small tattoo her bare mound.

"Tell your new Mistress about the tatto, slut."

"Yes Sir" she said. "The tattoo is a small rose that runs through a pair of handcuffs. The rose is to signify that I am an object of beauty and affection for your father, my Master. The handcuffs are to signify his control over me, and my allegiance and obedience to him."

"Very good. Now, do you like what you're seeing? Amy really has a beautiful body, doesn't she?" I asked her.

"Yes, she's gorgeous, and wonderfully sexy." she said.

"No, masturbate while I fuck our little girl, slut." I ordered.

With that, Amy began riding me harder and I gripped her hips and really started to ram my cock up into her. Catherine's hands wandered down to her pussy and she began to rub her clit for me. One hand crept up and began to pinch her nipples, something that she normally only did when she was incredibly turned on.

"Oh yes, Daddy! Fuck me! Oh, I love you Daddy, this is the best present ever! Oh, I'm going to cum again Daddeeeee!"

I held Amy tightly as her body rocked in the most intense orgasm I have ever seen. I was wanting to fuck her longer still, but the intensity of her orgasm brought on my own, and our orgasms triggered Catherine's. We all came within seconds of each other.

"No, Catherine, slut. Crawl over to your new Mistress and suck her clean." I ordered.

"Y-yes Sir!" Catherine replied, more excited at the thought than she wanted to admit to herself.

She got onto her hands and knees and crawled over to us, and began lapping at her daughter's (her Mistress') pussy, with my semi-hard cock still inside of it. When her mouth was tight up against Amy's pussy, I withdrew my cock and watched as Catherine sucked her husband's seed from her daughter's hole. It was the most erotic sight any man could ever witness.

Catherine continued licking Amy's pussy, then began to lap at her clit. She was now actively trying to induce another orgasm from her daughter, and Amy began to get into her new role as her mother's Mistress.

"That's right, slut, suck my clit! Suck your Mistress' cunt, slave! Oooh, make me cum, bitch! Do it just like that! I can tell you've sucked pussies before!!! OHHHHH!" With that, she grabbed her mother's hair and pulled Catherine's face into her pussy, rubbing herself off and smearing her orgasmic cream all over her new slave's face. Catherine took it obediently, keeping her tongue out to lap at whatever she could. When Amy's orgasm had subsided, she pushed her mother's face away from her now-VERY-tender pussy.

"That's enough, slave. I am finished with you now," Amy said. Catherine's humiliation at being dismissed so casually was priceless, and I was as proud of Amy at that moment as I had ever been. "You can now begin transerring my belongings into Daddy's room, and yours into your new room; my old room."

"Yes Mistress," Catherine conceeded.

After Catherine had gone upstairs, still naked, Amy turned to me.

"Oh, Daddy, this is the best present a girl could ever get! I'll be a wonderful wife for you, and we'll have so much fun with Mom!"

RawHumor
RawHumor
150 Followers