The Wicked Stepmother Act 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Missy tentatively slips her tongue into her stepdaughter's mouth, ever so briefly, so quick that Ellie barely notices, after they exchange several breathless kisses. The passion is becoming overwhelming for poor Missy as she traces her tongue along Ellie's lips, tasting their innocent sweetness just as she has dreamed of for so long.

The mother then slips her tongue gently in her daughter's mouth, (the step moniker for both of them is long forgotten as their passion takes over) letting it linger this time, curious to see how her shy young daughter will react.

Much as Missy expected, Ellie pulls back, curious and afraid all at once, at this new style of kissing she had never dreamed existed such was her sweet innocence in all things sexual. But despite her innocence Ellie wants more. She wants her mother to take charge, so she boldly extends the invitation by opening her mouth wide as she presses it against her mother's mouth.

Missy, not one to turn down such a delightful little invitation, darts her tongue into her daughter's mouth, if ever so briefly, before Ellie shyly pulls back. Ellie is testing, playing, teasing Missy soon realizes with her shy little innocent act that is driving her crazy with forbidden passion, just as Ellie's, not so shy hands anymore, are so lustfully fondly her breasts as if there is no tomorrow.

Missy responds by playfully pushing her wicked, experienced tongue against her daughter's young, inexperienced tongue. Once again, Ellie teasingly pulls back, but then much to Missy's surprise the pullback is short lived as Ellie crushes her mouth against her mothers, just as she begins to flicker her fingers playfully across her nipples. Missy feels Ellie's tongue snake into her mouth before retreating, only to brazenly advance again.

Missy allows Ellie to have her fun, letting her tongue advance and then retreat time and time again, while playing with her tender nipples, all the while becoming increasingly turned on by Ellie's shy little tongue, and not so shy hands on her tits. Missy is getting to the point where she wants more; needs more than being teased by this beautiful little black bitch of a stepdaughter.

Missy brings both of her hands up, tenderly touching the side of Ellie's cheeks, gently pulling her face closer before plunging her tongue deep into Ellie's mouth, circling it all around. Ellie starts to pull back, maybe taken off guard by her mother's rough kiss, but Missy quickly tangles her fingers deep in her daughter's pretty hair not allowing her prey to escape her wicked tongue as it stabs again and again into Ellie's virgin mouth.

Ellie tries to squirm away, as her hands slip off Missy's tits and push against her trying in vain to stop this bold attack by her mother. Then the quiet hiss of her daddy's voice comes. It's not sweet like before, but maybe even more disquieting nor is the voice just in her head like before. Ellie's heart races when she realizes the voice is outside, being whispered in her ear.

She can even fill a bit of cold air on the back of her neck as she senses her daddy is close. She wants to turn around and see, but Missy holds her tight, trapping her as the voice whispers in her ear, demanding, urgent, "Relax baby, and let Mommy have her way. The magic of the enchanted wine fills your mother's heart with lustful, lecherous and most forbidden desires. Open your heart too sweetie, let the lecherous feelings wash over you. Feel the forbidden desire welling up inside of you. Do it for me sweetheart, let yourself go baby girl."

Ellie, with her daddy's prodding finally submits completely, allowing Missy's tongue unrestricted access to her mouth as she stops trying to squirm away. Instead, she responds by shoving her tongue firmly, aggressively back against her mother's tongue, an act that nearly takes the mother's breath away.

Missy pulls back, smiles briefly as she sees the ghostly apparition of the father floating nearby, his eyes blazing red with passion and desire as he watches.

The two girls stare briefly at each other, before Missy starts to move her mouth once more to Ellie's. She needs no prompting this time. Their lips crash together as they passionately kiss each other with reckless abandonment. Ellie's hands are working all over Missy's tits once again, while Missy hands are busy holding Ellie's face gently, one on either side, making sure she doesn't escape her mommy's wicked tongue.

Missy's tongue swirls into Ellie's mouth exploring deftly and without reservation. Ellie responds by punching her tongue into her mother's mouth, as both become swept away by an ever increasing wave of forbidden passion.

Ellie's mouth slips off her mother's lips, as she feels an unseen hand applying the gentlest of pressure to the back of her head, pushing her lips further down.

Down where it begins to softly nibble away at the rich creamy skin of Missy's throat and neck. Missy begins to squirm as Ellie has found one of her hot zones. She sighs, while murmuring soft encouragement to her daughter.

"Hmm baby girl is maybe hungry for more than Mommy's lips huh. Yes that is it, keep going."

Ellie continues to attack her mommy's neck with a series of soft and light nibbles, kisses and licks, which is just driving Missy crazy with wicked and wanton desire for her daughter. When Ellie tries to move her mouth back to catch her breath, the unseen hand applies just enough pressure to keep her mouth in place.

Ellie decides not to fight the forces that guide her kisses down as they slip off Missy's neck and onto her throat. Ellie playfully bites her mother's throat at the same time she lets her hands slip off of her stepmother magnificent tits and on around to her back, where she begins to hug her tight.

Ellie pulls her mouth off of Missy's neck and looks up at her sweetly as Missy gives her a warm smile, while reaching down and gently brushing a hand through her hair. Mother and daughter stare at each other for a long moment that seems frozen in time as the forbidden desire for what must come next grows in each of their hearts.

Missy, her eyes locked onto her daughter's like a laser, slowly pushes her body upwards against the red pillow she is reclining against, while at the same time carefully snakes one hand around the back of Ellie's head tangling it once more deep in her luxurious black hair.

Ellie closes her eyes as she feels her face slowly sliding down into the great divide between Missy's wondrous breasts. Missy then uses the lightest of touches to carefully turn Ellie's face towards her chest. Ellie's eyes flicker open, and turn downward, watching as Missy's chest, in its divine grandeur, rises and falls.

Staring intently at that those two large dollops of perfection that is her Mommy's fabulously gorgeous big tits, a sudden and intense desire comes over Ellie. Her gaze becomes focused on Missy's large fully erect nipples and a feeling, an unexpected onslaught of intense emotion, comes over her—a feeling of sudden urgency to taste those nipples in her young virgin mouth.

Missy speaks first, just as somewhere deep in the deathly stillness of the house, a clock begins to strike midnight, "Mommy senses her little girl is hungry...so very hungry."

"Yes Mommy I am."

"I think it's time for your midnight feeding sweetheart. Would you like to..." Missy slips one finger under Ellie's chin, raising it so she now is looking up into her eyes as she says so very softly, "Suckle on your mommy's big boobies."

"Oh God yes Mommy please like your like girl suck on them. Pretty please Mommy, I promise I will do a really good job."

"Sweetheart do you know how long Mommy has fantasized of letting you suckle on her breasts with so much gentle and kind love. God it's been a dream of mine for so, so long," Missy says stroking Ellie's hair as she positions herself for the ultimate act of love between a mother and her baby girl.

"I have dreamed of it too. Your tits are just so big, so warm and inviting I think a sweet little innocent girl like myself could simply get lost suckling on them for almost an entire night," Ellie tells her mommy as she feels Missy positioning her so her head is cradled in the nook of her arm.

"Show Mommy your tender words are more than just that baby girl, go on close your eyes and open that sweet little mouth of yours."

The clock falls silent, the final chime echoing fainting throughout the big old house as Ellie, eyes shut, mouth open, pulse racing, feels Missy warm nipple brush tenderly up against her waiting lips.

Ellie flickers her tongue out slowly exploring, as Missy lets out a heavy sigh as her daughter's tongue, inexperienced as it may be, nevertheless finds its mark making Missy moan with pleasure as it dances across her fully erect nipple, teasing it to new heights of hardness.

Ellie senses she is the one now that can make her Mommy beg so she flickers her tongue once across Missy's erect nipple, before lathering it with several gentle licks. Missy arches her back, trying desperately to force her breast deeper into Ellie's mouth, but is greatly disappointed as Ellie pulls back with a sly inward smile, but not before she pursues her lips and blows a soft stream of air on Missy's incredibly sensitive nipple making her squirm all the more.

Ellie looks up at her mommy, with a mischievous smile on her face, prompting Missy to say to her, "I think some little girl was teasing Mommy about being hungry."

"Oh but I am Mommy, really hungry." Ellie says, before lashing her tongue out and once again making Missy shiver with untold pleasure as her tongue slithers over her desperately erect nipple.

"Then stop teasing mommy and show me baby girl just how hungry you are," Missy says as she kindly strokes Ellie's hair before adding, "Now close your eyes again, open that sweet little mouth of yours and..." their eyes meet and something very, very special passes between Ellie and Missy at that very moment, as Ellie lies there head cradled in her arm, her lips mere inches from the promised land.

"Suckle on your mommy's titties like your very life depends on it. And it very well may honey if you disappoint me again." Ellie picks up on the implied threat found in Missy's voice, even though as Missy told her all this her voice was tender and at total odds with the implied threat.

She realizes fun and games is over and now it's time to get down to the business of pleasuring her mother. This time when Missy's warm nipple is slipped slowly into her mouth Ellie's realizes there will be no escape as Missy has snagged her fingers through the back of her hair and has her head in a vise like grip.

There is nothing left for Ellie to do but lash her tongue out once more, slowly circling Missy's nipple several times before finally beginning to suck on with increasingly passion that soon has Missy moaning with unearthly delight.

"That's it baby girl suck on your mommy's tit...ohhhhh God that feels so good. Show mommy how hungry you are baby," Missy cries with passion.

Ellie continues to suck on her mommy tit turning her mouth this way and that way, before slowly letting her nipple slide out of her mouth for just a brief instant only to catch her breath. The respite is short lived as Missy, her fingers still tangled in Ellie' hair, thrusts her chest forward burying Ellie's mouth against her taunt nipple. Ellie's wicked little mouth goes back to work sucking as if this is no tomorrow on Missy' tit.

Time stands still, as Missy re- positions herself, allowing Ellie access to her other, as of yet, untouched boob. Ellie gives this one the same loving treatment, resulting this time with Missy showering Ellie with absolute love and affectionate both verbally and physically.

Missy leans her head down kissing Ellie on the top of her forehead as she whispers how much she adores and loves her baby. Ellie responds by pulling her mouth off of Missy's boob, whispering how much she loves her mommy also, before their mouths crash together and they begin to kiss like long lost lovers.

The kiss lasts and lasts as Missy finds herself being pushed backwards until she is lying flat on her back on the thick white carper. Ellie's pretty face hovers over her before crashing down and showering Missy's neck and throat with literally dozens of light butterfly kisses that cause Missy to squirm like a school girl.

Then the shower of kisses reach the base of Missy's majestic mountains as Ellie pauses admiring their beauty before lowering her lips and once one starting a gentle shower of kisses that start at the base of her Mommy's tits and don't stop until they finally reach the peak where her Mommy's fully erect nipples are waiting for more loving attention from her young daughter.

The light gentle shower of kisses turns into a mad suckling session once they reach the peak as Ellie's sweet little mouth flies back and forth between Missy's boobs sucking and kissing each one until Missy is literally out of breath.

Ellie, despite being a pure and wholesome virgin, senses with instinctual passion just what her Mommy wants her to do as Missy tangles her hand in her hair once again and forces her young daughter's mouth off of her tits and onto the flat plain of her tummy.

And if she didn't know well enough what to do as she starts to lick and kiss her way downwards Missy makes it plain when she whispers, her voice rough and demanding with passion, "Go on baby girl...keep kissing mommy lower ...go on. Lower still..."Missy squirms on the soft carpet as Ellie's tongue dips and swirls around in her belly button before continuing on downwards towards the treasure that awaits between her legs.

Ellie raise her head up and says in her patented "sweet little girl voice "Am I doing good Mommy, with my kisses and stuff."

Their eyes meet, as Missy raises her head to look down at the black goddess that is giving her so much pleasure, "Oh God yes sweetie you are but don't stop please. Can you kiss mommy in her secret place please honey...can you do that for me."

"Of course Mommy" Ellie whispers back sweetly as her kisses finally slip down off of Missy's flat stomach and begin to lightly lap at her inner thighs one after the other. As Ellie moves her mouth back and forth between Missy's thighs kissing everywhere, but where Missy really wants to be kissed, she feels a growing sense of power over her older witch of a stepmother.

Missy is moaning louder and louder for her daughter to eat her out; moans which Ellie pointedly ignores as her kisses come closer and closer with each passing moment.

Ellie kisses her way up one inner thigh and then the other stopping just short of the treasure that lies between. "Oh baby," Missy cries out softly, "stop...stop teasing me and eat your mother's pussy...come on now be a good little girl"

Ellie responds to her step-mommy's desperate pleas by moving her mouth directly over her sweet smelling pussy, as she uses her hands to gently part her legs even more.

"That's it baby...come one." Missy's voice is husky with desire as she squirms trying to push upwards and bring that sweet little mouth of hers in contact with her aching pussy.

Ellie pulls back away from her mother's upward thrusts, loving the fact she is in total control. Instead of complying with her desperate demands to eat her out, she instead playfully begins to blow a soft stream of air onto her pussy.

Missy squirms even more against on the soft carpet as finally she feels her tongue snake out and flicker ever so lightly against her tender pussy lips. Ellie does this over and over again, causing her step-mom to first wriggle and then violently twist and turn this way and that.

Ellie's teasing has turned Missy into a wanton little whore who is literally begging now to be eaten out. "Oh God Ellie stop teasing Mommy and eat her fucking pussy out. Jesus do it now...please baby girl...stop teasing me...I want that mouth of yours so bad down there...come on don't ...I can...can't take it anymore...pleaaaaaaaaaase."

Finally, determining she has been properly warmed up by this artful little teasing session, Ellie takes the plunge and buries her face deep inside Missy's dripping wet pussy.

Ellie, of course, has never eaten pussy before, but yet somehow, (more of wine's wicked effects maybe) she knows exactly what to do. Ellie finds her mother's swollen clit and attacks it with a rotating tongue that causes poor Missy to buck and twist all over the carpet like she has been hotwired.

She intermingles small flicks of his tongue, with soft nibbles and sweet little kisses all over her mother's dripping wetness. Over, under, sideways, down her tongue travels a jagged course over her mom's vagina, leaving no part of it untouched.

Missy moans are getting louder and louder with each passing flicker of Ellie's tongue against her clit. She pulls back, resting her tongue momentarily, sensing, correctly, that Missy was on the very edge of coming.

She lets the tension die down inside of her for just a moment. Ellie had somehow known it would be a very good thing, a very wicked thing that is to bring poor Missy to edge of climaxing, at least once anyways, and then pull back, knowing that when she finally does go all the way her step-mom's climax will be ever the more powerful for the waiting.

She works her tongue all over her mom's swollen clit, lapping at it like a cat laps at a bowl of milk. Ellie then slowly brings one of his hands down, she had previously been using them both to knead her lovely tits like two large loaves of bread as she worked her cunt over, and ever so slowly shoves her index finger inside the dripping wet pussy of her desperate mother.

Ellie feels her mommy tense up as her finger slides into place and then moan even louder as she begins to finger fuck her while continuing to lap at her clit so sweetly with her now expert tongue.

It does not take long now. The witch is cumming. Hard. Violently even, as she bucks while her moans of wicked pleasure grow louder. She lashes her head side to side, her blonde hair whipping about, crying over and over again, "Oh God baby mother is coming...Yes ...OH GOD YESSSSSS!!"

They lay there for a minute or two, both panting like tired dogs, before Missy roughly pushes Ellie off of her. She is angry now despite the fact she came so hard. She hates the fact this inexperienced little black whore made her beg like a simple schoolgirl. She will have her revenge and soon, and when she does, with the help of the father, poor Ellie will never be the same.

To be cont.