The Wicked Stepmother Act 02

Story Info
Kinky fun for 20 yr. virgin with stepmother and daddy.
17.2k words
4.31
36.2k
31

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/11/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jimyfoxx
Jimyfoxx
1,148 Followers

Popsicles and Paddles

Missy raises up, slips her robe back on and gives her step-daughter a cold stare, before saying icily, "You enjoyed that huh, you fucking little black whore, making me beg for it."

"M-mother I..."

"Silence," Missy yells as she lashes out and slaps her hard across her pretty face. Tears begin to stream down Ellie's face as her stepmother's sudden mood change has caught her completely off guard.

"Stop crying you sniveling little bitch for he comes for you now." Missy says pointing a finger over at the far dark corner.

"What is that? I want to go, now!!" Ellie cries as she points a nervous finger towards the slowly forming shape in the darkness. The figure is forming in the darkness of the far corner where she first detected movement at the beginning of this fateful journey she finds herself now on.

"It's too late honey. I have summoned him and now you shall be teased by the both of us much like you just teased me until I humbly had to beg like ...a fucking little schoolgirl. Now before the night is over you shall give yourself to him as promised earlier."

"B-but I never said yes."

"Ahh but you never said no neither. Yet you are here still, you did not try to run, nor hide, but instead chose to play wicked games with me- that in itself implies consent."

"Mom, I can't...no." Ellie's voice is edging towards panic.

"Ahh but you must my dear, you must," says Missy her voice growing husky with sheer desire. As Ellie stares in amazement the shape begins to take a defined form. It's forming into a body complete with a torso and all four limbs. The limbs are shaping themselves obviously into a pair of arms and legs. The head is formed by a darker mist, and from this appears suddenly two blazing points of red.

"H-his eyes..." Ellie whispers as she suddenly jumps to her feet and turns to flee, now overcome with absolute terror. Trying to run in her six inch heels is not easy Ellie soon finds out as she stumbles towards the stairs, but before she can reach them Missy grabs her.

"Yes look at your Daddy's eyes sweetheart, alive and burning bright red with forbidden desire...for you." Missy says hoping up, and with amazing quickness reaches out to snag Ellie around the arm, easily pulling her back from the stairs.

Ellie struggles to free herself from her step-mother, but her grip is iron tight; equivalent to a man's ten times her size. The ghostly figure approaches as Ellie watches with eyes as big as saucers.

"She has the soul of a rabbit, master. She wants to run. What shall I do?"

"Simple. Prevent her from running." The voice, her father's voice sounds cold, devoid of feeling whatsoever.

"Yes sweetie, Daddy has come home to his darling daughter. Be not afraid for what is to come. You are a big girl now, 20 years old all grown up so be mature and take what is to come, without tears." Then a sinister, echoing deep laughter begins to emit from the mist right before a small fiery ball of red flame comes hurling out of the mist heading straight for Ellie as the voice echoes, "Tie the little bitch up."

Ellie cowers against her evil step-mother, (she is back to adding the step moniker when she thinks of Missy now, with evil thrown into boot) as she sees the fiery ball, about the size of a baseball, rapidly approaching her.

Missy, with cat like quickness, snatches the ball out of midair just as it was about to hit Ellie squarely in the mid-section. Ellie lets out a sigh of relief, which quickly turns to terror, when she sees the red fiery ball, upon being caught by her evil step mother has turned into a bright white silk sash that Missy quickly wraps around her trembling wrists.

Ellie's squirms with ever increasingly panic as the mist draws closer. She looks at it with wide staring eyes able to see how the mist appears now more like an apparition with recognizable features of her daddy.

The voice of her father once again comes from the mist, "Ahh my poor Ellie is scared, much like the rabbit in the presence of a pair of hungry wolves."

"Are you hungry master?" Ellie hears Missy's voice coming from behind her somewhere.

"Absolutely famished my dear and yourself?"

"Likewise," again comes the voice of her evil step mother, somewhere behind her still, but drawing closer. Ellie's would look away, would if she could, but her eyes are glued on the ghostly apparition. Despite the voice, obviously being his, she refuses to think of the apparition as her father. She refuses to believe such a thing, even if the face has a glowing resemblance to her father.

As she stares, Ellie notes how the resemblance to her father seems to fade in and out, going back to an unrecognizable mist, before reforming into a rough image of her daddy's handsome face.

Finally, Ellie realizing Missy is no longer holding her turns to run, but doesn't get two steps when she runs head long into the evil step mother as she approaches her from behind.

"Going somewhere sweetheart," the ghostly apparition speaks directly to her.

"L-leave me alone," Ellie cries as Missy grips her tightly around the arm with a soft hand that has that vice like grip. "As if that could ever be possible sweetheart. To leave one alone as soft and as pretty as yourself." Missy whispers in her ear, while stroking her hair.

"Ahh but she is pretty, you did very good my dearest wife with our darling daughter, raising her to adulthood." Ellie hears the ghostly voice of her father say, before he adds, "I especially like the way her adorable little white strapless bra, seems to be having such a hard time containing those big beautiful dark tits of hers."

"And the shoes master, what of them?"

"Slutty as hell, as is her makeup. Well it suits her well as she, despite the sweet innocent act, truly has the heart of a wicked little whore."

Ellie can't believe the words coming out of her daddy's mouth, but instead of protesting, remembering her mother's hard slap earlier, she keeps her mouth shut.

"So are we ready to play master?"

"Very much so. I just can't wait to get my hands on my sweetest Ellie. To touch her, to hold her, to play with her." Her daddy's voice changes, now full of heartfelt soft emotion, just as she remembered from her childhood, but the words they speak are anything but sweet, "Ellie sweetheart ...Would you mind very much if your daddy plays with your pussy."

"And your mommy too," Missy says quietly in her ear.

"Of...of c-course not...Mommy and Daddy can play with my pussy all they want. I won't mind." Ellie says deciding quickly trapped between these two powerful beings what choice does she really have?

"Of course you wouldn't sweetheart, considering how you are standing there looking like a cheap little slut showing off for us, I think you are rather looking forward to the attention we are about to pay you." Missy says her soft voice in contrast to the wicked words she is speaking.

Ellie watches as two ghostly hands reach out towards her body. Thin wisps of light gray vapor slip and slither all over her bare tummy, raising goosebumps and making her shiver as they slowly rise towards her now majestically large breasts before stopping just short.

"I am Mommy. I want more of your kisses like earlier." Ellie says sweetly to Missy somehow sensing she is the one really in control, despite the fact she refers to her daddy as 'master'.

Missy warm lips and tongue press against Ellie's mouth as she turns her face to accept her step-mothers wicked and passionate kisses. But the kisses do not last nearly as long as Ellie would have hoped as Missy pulls away from her, leaving Ellie wanting more.

"Now, from the way the little tart gobbled up her mommy's kisses, I am sure she is ready for the fire and ice treatment master." Missy says ignoring Ellie's questioning look as to why she stopping kissing her.

"Yes she is." the ghostly spirit of her daddy answers, forbidden passion tinging his voice.

"Let us tease the little whore just as she teased us." Ellie trembles from fear, or is it excitement, as she sees once again the smoky tendrils of her daddy's hands slowly, ever so slowly, inching towards her.

The fact he called her a whore, instead of making her mad, only causes a deep longing to begin to build in the pit of her stomach. A deep longing to experience what a whore experiences every day.

"Tell me one thing before your daddy begins to ...touch his girl..." Missy whispers in her ear as she begins to knead her bare shoulders softly with her warm hands.

"What is that Mommy?"

"Why do you fear him so? He is your daddy after all, is he not?"

"Y-yes but he is dead."

"Hmm yes he is, but that fact should bring you sweet satisfaction."

"Why is that?"

"Simple. Life is so beautiful that Death has fallen in love with it, a jealous, possessive love that grabs at what it can. You are that life and your daddy, of course, Death sweetheart."

This ghastly riddle of sorts, whispered by her wicked stepmother so softly and sweetly in her ear, is just about the last thing Ellie remembers before her world is sent spinning into a vortex of forbidden passion with her wicked witch of a stepmother behind her, and the ghostly apparition that is her daddy in front of her.

The vortex starts slow, spinning its way softly, delicately, but ever more forward towards its ultimate goal which lays between the hapless young virgin's thighs. She watches as her daddy's light misty hands, with their long opaque fingers, slither all over her bare well-toned tummy causing goosebumps to break out all over her body. Ellie shivers, looking down and seeing one long tendril twist its way into her sensitive belly button, tickling it softly, coldly, making her tremble with ticklish delight.

She closes her eyes, leaning her head back against Missy, who begins to attack her neck with a series of bits and nibbles from her warm mouth. Meanwhile, Missy's hands are slipping off of Ellie's shoulders, and down her bare arms, causing her skin to crawl with a tingling sensation of warmth.

She understands now why one of them, she can't remember which, as clear thoughts are becoming more and more difficult, said something about giving her the "fire and ice" treatment. Both sets of hands, one filled with solid warmth, one light and airy and filled with undeniable coldness, slip down off of her waist. The father's hands start to stroke his young daughter's thighs, which instinctively begin to close. No sooner does Ellie close her thighs as she squirms against the coldness of those bone-chilling hands, than does Missy's spring into action.

She brings her hands around to the front of Ellie thighs and literally tears them apart, almost yanking her off her feet, before she plunges down onto her neck with such violence and passion, kissing it viciously while hissing at her to "Keep her fucking thighs spread wide."

Ellie reels from the attack, but does as her step mother wants, and spreads her legs further apart. She is quickly being rewarded by a softer series of kisses, licks and nibbles upon her neck by Missy. Ellie sighs feeling the tendrils slipping all over her inner thighs, their coldness, no longer unpleasant, but instead exhilarating, combined with the warmth of Missy's kisses, is sending her deeper into some sort of forbidden world of pleasure.

Ellie finds herself turning her face upwards towards her step mother, wanting more kisses by that wicked, warm mouth of hers. She does not wait long as Missy soon is plunging her expert tongue deep into her daughter's mouth.

Ellie feels Missy's hands, which has been kneading her firm ass, the thong she is wearing, providing little or no protection against her roving hands, now slip around to the front of her. Missy slides her hand carefully inside Ellie's panties as she brings her mouth to her ear, whispering a deep dark confession, "I have been dreaming about this from the first day I laid eyes on that young teenage body of yours Ellie. Please tell me now that you are no longer so young, but an adult and can make you own decisions...really is ok if I can play with your pussy sweetheart, while daddy watches. Don't worry Mommy has used her secret powers to make her finger all nice and wet...all lubed up that is so it will slide easier up into that tight little virgin cunt of yours."

Ellie shivers, not knowing what to say as now her daddy's voice speaks to her. "See honey, how your Mother doesn't want to hurt you. How thoughtful she is to make her finger that is about to split you all nice and wet."

Her father's voice is soft and sweet like she remembers it when he used to tell her bedtime stories when she was five years old. Ellie takes one quick peek at where the voice is coming from and sees it's from the slowly swirling mass of mist that represents her daddy's face.

Unable to match up that voice with the misty face, she instead closes her eyes and lays her head back against her step-mother's shoulder, just as she feels one of Missy long elegant fingers inching ever closer inside her panties, down to her previously untouched innocent little pussy.

Instead of being scared, desire, such as she has never felt before, fills her young heart. The words come bursting forth from Ellie's lips. "Oh yes mommy play with my pussy please... I want you to so very badly."

Ellie lets out a sharp gasp as she finally feels her step mother's wicked middle finger slide up and into her tight little pussy. There is a sharpness of pain, albeit briefly, before the simple pleasure of having her mother's middle finger slowly, carefully working its way up inside of her takes over. Ellie spreads her legs wider allowing Missy total access as their mouths come together and they start kissing like mad long lost lovers.

Meanwhile, she feels the icy coldness of her daddy's ghostly fingers slipping around to the back of her panties. The skimpy thong provides precious little defense against his fingers as it feels like her butt is being stroking softly with icicles. The abrupt coldness on her butt causes her to arch her hips forward, as she struggles against the white sash that binds her wrists behind her back, wanting to escape the icy coldness that is assaulting her ass.

But of course the sash holds tight, and all Ellie's squirming attempts at escape get her, is more pain and pleasure as when she thrusts her hips forward, it forces Missy's solitary finger deeper into her tight little cunt. The pain is acute as is the pleasure. Missy uses her other hand to twist Ellie's face towards her. Ellie looks at her step mother with half lidded eyes, as she moans deeper from the warmth of her mother's hot finger shoved up her tight pussy, while her daddy's cold fingers continue to caress her ass.

Missy's voice is soft and soothing as she whispers to her, "Kiss mommy deeply and you will feel her warmth spread throughout your body sweetheart, providing some measure of protection against your daddy's cold hands all over that sweet black ass of yours."

Ellie has one solitary thought that causes her blood pressure to spike as Missy's fingers finds her clit and begins to stroke it, "What will provide protection from you mother and that wicked finger up my..."Her thought is cut off as Missy presses her lips firmly against her daughters, while punching her hot tongue deep inside her mouth and swirling it all around. The promised warmth envelops Ellie.

Ellie responds to her mother's finger being worked carefully in and out of her gash by responding to her kiss with reckless abandon. She pushes her tongue deep into Missy's mouth and does what her mother showed her, swirling it all around. Missy smiles inwardly as Ellie is starting to warm up to her wicked intentions. The poor girl is starting to rock her hips forward timing it with each wicked stroke of Missy's soft finger rotating on her virgin clit.

The feeling is nothing short of exquisite for Ellie having her mother's finger rammed deep up inside of her, while Missy's kisses fall from her daughter's mouth and finds the most vulnerable and most sensitive part of her neck. She attacks it will a growing frenzy, biting, licking, kissing, as Ellie squirms in her arms.

Witches are highly attuned to the vulnerabilities of their prey so Missy instinctively knows just where to nibble on Ellie's neck, and just how to flicker her finger across her clit, in order to turn the young lady into mush in her arms.

This, along with the additional help of her daddy's ghostly hands slithering all over her back side, is sending Ellie closer and closer to the edge of her first climax. But then, much to Ellie's extreme consternation, before she can quite get there, Missy pulls her finger out of Ellie's tight pussy, while pulling her mouth away from hers whispering "I think it's time Daddy had his turn at exploring that nice tight little pussy of yours."

Ellie looks at her daddy and sees his red eyes blazing brighter than ever, against the ghostly shadow of his dark smoky face. The only features, that really stand out on his shadowy face, besides of course those luminous red eyes, are a pair of flaring nostrils, and a darker area just below in the shape of a mouth.

Small tremors of excitement run up and down Ellie's spine as she hears what her most wicked step mother has just suggested to her daddy. The tremors become much more acute when she sees the ghostly outline of her daddy's hand, with their long thin wisps of fingers, floating just above the front of her pretty white lace thong. The hand seems to be hovering- waiting for something. Ellie soon finds what it is waiting for—an opening as Missy carefully slips one of her long sharp fingernails under the waistband of Ellie's thong, carefully pulling it away from her body.

Ellie watches with utter amazement as her daddy's smoky hand suddenly darts forward and then disappears down inside her panties, using the opening Missy has created by pulling Ellie's panties away from her skin. Ellie's pussy is immediately set upon with an icy, frozen coldness, feeling like it is being stroked or petted maybe by several icicles all at once. A coldness that is both exquisite and teasing all at once, not to mention, pleasurable and numbing.

Missy lets out a small laugh as she lets go of Ellie's panty and it snaps back into place, trapping her daddy's coldness against the sweet warmness of her sex. Ellie looks down, gasping as she sees what appears to be the outline of a hand trapped inside her panties. The hand is being pressed tightly against her by Missy's hand, which has slipped over it, as she whispers in her ear, "You don't mind if your father playing with that sweet little pussy of yours do you?"

"No Mother but it's so cold." Ellie says as she feels a cold tingling all over her young pussy which is so maddeningly sweet and delicious that she is beginning to squirm in her mother's arms, not from the coldness though, but from sheer forbidden pleasure.

"Don't worry baby, I will warm you up in a short minute as soon as your daddy's restless hands move elsewhere. He is just in a mood to tease a bit now anyways."

Just as Missy promised, the icy assault on Ellie's vagina doesn't last long as she sees the mist slipping out from under her panties, and trailing first down her thighs and then back up her arms, leaving a path of coldness in its wake.

No sooner is her daddy's "hand" out of her panties, then Missy slips one hand back down inside of Ellie's panties. She uses the flat palm of her hand to rub up and down, and all around Ellie's tight gash.

Ellie leans back against her mother, closing her eyes, feeling the warmth spread over her cold little pussy. She lets out a long sigh loving the way her step mother's warmth seems to totally envelop her pussy.

Jimyfoxx
Jimyfoxx
1,148 Followers