The Wicked Stepmother Act 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellie says looking shocked and deeply hurt, "Mommy I thought..."

"Shh baby," Missy quickly cuts her off, "Let me finish. I hated you because you were so very young sweet and adorable, and as you got older and finally reached full maturity, your cuteness changed to beauty, your adorableness changed to sexiness and I found myself deeply, deeply attracted to you."

Now Missy decides to play her trump card. She waves one hand in the air, saying something in Latin, which causes the ties that bind Ellie's wrists together to fall off.

Missy turns slightly away, before she says softly, with tears in her eyes, "And I thought there was no way this beautiful young black girl could ever in a million years by attracted to this old white lady. And that hurt me deeply and I lashed out at you for it, including tonight. And then tonight all of those bad names, and the harsh way I treated you was a show for your daddy. It's not my true feelings."

"Now that I have untied you and unburdened my heart you are free to go. Go to bed sleep tight as I will cast a protection spell to first warm you up completely and second protecting you from him."

"Mother, I'm not going anywhere..." Ellie says, not believing she really could be free after all that has happened on this fateful night. She senses something is passing between them, something very real, and she must not hold back, if she wants to know if what is happening between them is for real or somehow just wishful thinking on her part.

Moreover, she is not ready to be alone, not after the power of the malevolent presence of her daddy made itself known to her. Somehow she thinks her stepmother saying she will protect her is maybe all a trick. She cannot risk otherwise.

But in her heart Ellie's realizes it is more than just simple protection she seeks, its...love and comfort, from her mommy for Ellie, in this one night, has fallen completely and utterly in love with her stepmother.

Ellie touches Missy softly on the shoulder to get her attention. "I had the same exact feeling but opposite as I was secretly attracted to you also and thought..." She pauses now and pulling a trick out of Missy's book, reaches up and using one finger turns her mother's pretty face towards her, adding, "There was no way someone as beautiful as you with such a gorgeous body could ever be attracted to some stupid black girl."

The girl's hands now find each other, squeezing tight, as they come together in a soft embrace. They begin their most passionate kiss yet, this time not only full of the forbidden longing they feel for one another, but the deep intense love.

Tongues snakes in and out of each other's mouths as Missy slowly pushes Ellie back onto the couch. Missy looks down at her lovely, beautiful step daughter and love fills her heart.

Her eyes travel downward to those big beautiful tits of hers, the light covering of frost now has returned since she took her hands away, and says softly, "Ellie sweetheart the frost has returned. I must..." Missy pauses savoring in her mind, what she is about to do, "Begin the warming process in earnest"

"But before you do I have a favor to ask," Ellie says looking up at her mommy using her sweetest, softest, and most innocent voice, feeling if she does so Missy will be more inclined to say yes.

"What is it sweetheart?"

"I guess I just want to prove to you, how much I trust you. Could you bind my wrists again behind my back again as I want to give myself to you completely?"

"Yes we could do that, and that surely is a sign of trust in your wicked stepmother that shall not go unrewarded sweetie."

"Oh mommy you are not so wicked." Ellie says raising up and tucking her hands behind her back, watching in amazement as Missy seems to conjure up a soft satin tie from midair. Missy quickly wraps it around her daughter's wrists as she saying softly in her ear, "Before the night is through sweetie you may have a chance to change your mind about that."

"About what?" Ellie says as Missy pushes her back down against the couch.

"About me not being so wicked. Now are we ready to finally warm those gorgeous tits of yours up baby girl."

"Yes," Ellie sees as heart begins to speed up, feeling the raw anticipation of what is about to happen between them.

Missy, who had been staring at her step-daughters lovely young naked tits for some time now, reaches down and slowly begins to massage them as she whispers to Ellie, "Mommy has projected the whole warmth of my body into her hands. This should do the trick in warming up those wonderful tits of your honey."

Ellie feels Missy's absurdly warm hands begin their slow, careful massage of hers tits, she sighs and closes her eyes loving the way her hands feel all over her tits.

"My daughter likes that huh, Mommy playing with her big tits."

"Yes." Ellie whispers as she feels Missy begin to knead her tits with increasing hunger.

Missy spends the next several minutes circling her hands all over Ellie's tits, melting the light covering of frost, ignoring quite on purpose the large ice crystals that have encrusted Ellie's deliciously big nipples.

Finally, poor Ellie cannot take it anymore as she cries out to her mommy in her best whiny and demanding little girl voice, "Mommy stop ignoring my nipples. They are so cold, please please warm them up for me."

"Oh I just love to hear you beg sweetheart. Ok I will do the right thing as any loving and protective mother would do and warm up those delicious nipples of yours."

Missy carefully brings the palms of her hands to the very top of Ellie large conical breasts and begins to squeeze lightly. She can actually hear the large ice crystals snapping as the warmth of her hands covers them. She then begins to flick her fingers over both nipples again and again, having fun watching Ellie squirm from the gentle assault on her frozen nipples.

"You have very sensitive nipples huh?"

"Yes Mom, very sensitive."

"But..." Missy begins as the looks at Ellie's tits thoughtfully, "I am afraid my hands will not be enough to melt those large ice crystals that have trapped your poor little nipples in their icy prison. If you notice..." Missy says pulling her hands off of the nipples which she had been gently rolling between her thumb and forefinger making Ellie squirm.

"See how once I pull my hands away the ice crystals quickly reform."

"Yes mommy, what can you do. They are so cold. Can't you warm them up, I mean permanently somehow?"

"I think there may be only one way to do that." Missy says helping Ellie to her feet.

Missy asks Ellie to stand directly in front of her. Ellie, in her six inch heels, is in nearly perfect position, with her large tits positioned directly in front of Missy, who moves to the very edge of the couch.

Missy looks up at Ellie saying tenderly, "I think Mommy will need to use her mouth to warm those big and most beautiful black tits of your up baby girl. Do you mind?"

"N-no Mommy." Ellie says her voice trembling with coldness, but maybe more so from absolute sheer anticipation of having Missy's mouth on her tits.

Missy decides to draw the scene out just a bit, as she wants to hear her beautiful little step daughter beg, so she starts out by leaning forward and blowing her hot breath directly onto first one nipple and then the other. The ice crystals crack as Missy's warm breathe hits them, but then just as quickly reform, causing Ellie to squirm like mad against the ties that bind her.

What the poor stepdaughter wants more than anything is to feel her evil step mother begin to suck on her poor tits like there is no tomorrow, but Missy is in no mood to please her, not just yet anyway, so she blows her hot breathe slowly onto her stepdaughter's ice encrusted nipples a second and third time, before she finally gets the desired result she has been hoping for all along.

"Mommy stop teasing me and suck on them please." Ellie suddenly cries out, while trying in vain to shove her tits into her mother's face.

"Are you sure that is what you want baby girl for mommy to suck on those big, beautiful black tits of yours." Missy asks in a teasing voice, again emphasizing the words beautiful and black.

"Yes please, Mother suck on them, warm them up for me. Pretty please."

Missy, her heart filled with hot passion from her young daughter's pleas to suck on her tits, slowly snakes out her tongue towards one of Ellie's nipples, licking the ice crystal softly away with several long and slow flicks of her wicked hot tongue.

Ellie lets out a long gentle sigh as she feels Missy's lips then close around her aching nipple and begin to suck it deeper into her warm mouth.

Missy spends close to a full minute flicking her tongue back and forth over Ellie's nipples, sucking on it softer and then harder, making Ellie squirm like a school girl, before she gives the same treatment to her other nipple.

Finally, Missy pulls back and seeing the ice crystals are gone, and not returning, smiles at her step daughter and says, "Better."

"Yes but...they are still a bit cold. Could you...suck on them some more. I mean you do like them right?"

Missy gives her daughter a most mischievous smile before she darts her mouth forward saying, "Let me show you how much Mommy does like them honey."

Missy starts to suck, kiss, and lick on Ellie's tits with reckless abandon now. Her mouth flies back and forth as her hands work on kneading Ellie firm little behind.

Caught up in this vortex of forbidden passion, Ellie thrusts her chest forward, trying as reckless lust fills her heart, to get more of her big tits inside of her evil step mother's mouth. Missy responds by giving each of her big tits such a through sucking on that it nearly takes both of their breaths away.

As Missy is sucking and kissing her step daughter tits with such fervid passion, Ellie feels something that causes her young heart to leap with excitement. Missy has carefully hooked one finger on either side of Ellie's panties, and is slowly, carefully pulling them down.

First, Ellie feels them slide off her hips, and then past her thighs, before gently landing on the floor. She then feels herself being lifted up off her feet and being carried over to the large rug in front of the fireplace which, with a simple word or two of Old Latin, Missy has caused to once more roar to life, just as the rest of the room is plunged into total darkness.

Once they reach the rug, Ellie heart leaps into her throat as she hears Missy say to a dark figure hiding in the corner, "Master the little bitch is ready for you now."

"Good, very good," comes the menacing voice of her father. Ellie is too shocked to speak as she sees that ghostly apparition floating across the room towards her once more. Its eyes are blazing red, while its face, barely recognizable as her daddy's, is distorted with an evil grin.

Remembering the extreme coldness she was treated to before by this, "thing", Ellie panics. She somehow manages to squirm her way out of Missy's arms and hits the floor running. Or trying to run is more like it, as her six inch slutty high heels were not exactly made for running.

She doesn't get more than two feet when she trips and tumbles to the ground in a heap. "Oh look at the cute little rabbit trying to again escape master." Missy says laughing as she stands over her daughter.

"You know what we must do to prevent any further silly attempts at escape," her father's voice says causing a chill to come over Ellie. No sooner does he say this then Ellie sees four small balls of fire, thrown by the menacing image of her daddy, fly through the air past her, dip down and explode, almost all at once on the four corners of the large, white squared shaped rug that sits in front of the fireplace.

In the flickering light of the fire, Ellie sees the fireballs have appeared to turn the four corners of the carpet a thick metallic black color where they have exploded.

Ellie tries to turn and run once again as she quickly jumps to her feet, hoping to escape, but Missy quickly snatches her by the arm. Ellie tries to struggle, tries to fight back, but Missy is too strong, Ellie too weak; her head feels all dizzy and fuzzy from the sheer impossibility of the events that are taking place, and maybe from the potion Missy forced her to drink earlier.

Missy drags Ellie over to the white carpet and pushes her face down onto it. As Ellie falls, she catches a glimpse out of the corner of her eye what the reality is of those four dark patches on the white rug where the fire balls struck. She sees that the closest of the black spots, the one just above and to the right of her, is not a black spot at all, but instead it's a pure black gleaming piece of iron. Not just any ordinary piece of iron though, but an iron shackle, embedded into the flooring.

Ellie lets out a loud scream as Missy forces the cold shackle around her wrist. She is about to let out another scream as she whips her head around, and sees the three "black spots," positioned at the other three corners of the rug are also shackles.

It hits her all of a sudden. The cold stark reality of what is happening. She sucks in her breath, intending to let out another scream, even louder than the last. But just as she is about to let loose with her scream, from the mist snakes a long tendril of smoke. It shoots straight for her face.

Before she even can realize what has happened the tendril of smoke has turned into a white sash; it quickly wraps around her face covering her mouth with sweet tasting cloth. Screaming, or even talking for that matter, is no longer an option. Even if it were, the forces facing her was too huge and powerful.

Capitulation was complete, a fact accomplished. She dated it from the moment she came downstairs with her step mother in the first place and had fallen under her wicked erotic spell.

Ellie is on all fours with a tight shackles around both wrists and both ankles. She has very little freedom of movement. She watches as the ghostly image of her daddy floats around to the front of her, just as Missy drops to her knees right next to her.

"You shall take your daddy into your mouth and make him whole again. Understand little girl?" Missy whispers to her panting young stepdaughter.

Ellie nods her head, as her eyes grow wide with fright, and maybe desire if she was really honest with herself, as she eyes the long darker grey mist that hangs down between her daddy's legs.

It's maybe 5 to 6 inches long. Ellie knows what the darker grey mist represents as she watches with horror Missy guiding it to her mouth.

Missy carefully undoes the sash that was wrapped around Ellie's mouth just as she implores Ellie quietly to close her eyes and open her mouth. A intense feeling of de ju vu sweeps over Ellie as not so long ago her evil stepmother uttered those exact words to her just prior to stuffing one of her large breasts into her young, eager mouth.

"But am I as eager now to suck on my daddy's cock as I was earlier to suck on my mommy's tits..." Ellie silently wonders to herself as the gray mist that points out like a straight column of dark mist from this thing which is now her daddy's body draws nearer.

"The answer better be yes..." Missy hisses softly into her ear as if she had been reading her mind.

Louder, Missy says, with venom dripping from her mouth, "Open that God damn little virgin mouth of yours you black fucking whore and suck on your daddy's fat white prick...like you have been dreaming of for so long."

"Yes Mommy," Ellie murmurs as she opens her mouth and closes her eyes.

She feels what best can be described as a rather large ice cold popsicle being shoved slowly and carefully into her mouth. Much to her utter delight it has not a bad taste whatsoever, but a rather pleasant taste, not unlike a popsicle.

"And what do you do with a popsicle young lady hmmm?" Missy says to Ellie quietly, again reading her thoughts perfectly.

"Suck on it," she thinks to herself as she begins to bob her head up and down on the light airy "thing" that represents her daddy's cock. She feels it getting harder the more she bobs up and down.

She shuts her eyes tighter, resisting the urge to look as she continue to slowly suck it into her mouth. She can feel the light mist popsicle dick of her daddy's growing in hardness and clarity, unlike a real popsicle which would be melting and getting smaller.

"Oh look at your little girl sucking so eagerly on your cock honey. Isn't it quite the sight?"

"Yes it is. Jesus her tight little mouth feels so good." Ellie hears her daddy's voice say, and much to her surprise it's the voice she remembers from the past, not the cold unfeeling voice that she has mostly heard from him tonight.

"Yeah well it's about time she had a cock in her mouth. She is 20 years old for Christ sake and her cute little virgin act was growing wearisome," Missy says while stroking her hair softly.

Ellie wants to look so bad, but somehow senses Missy will tell her when to look so she continues to take the "popsicle" into her mouth and suck on it with increasing enthusiasm.

Missy moves around to where she is now straddling Ellie sitting lightly on the middle of her back. She reaches down and begins to fondle her tits using both hands while at the same time leaning forward and showering her neck with kisses.

Finally, watching Ellie's mouth move up and down on the now thick dark gray column of smoke that is the ghostly images of her father's cock, Missy feels it's time to give Ellie a little help.

She tangles her hand in Ellie's hair and begins to force her to take more and more of the thick gray mist into her mouth with each forward thrust of her mouth, until finally Ellie feels the mist tickling the back of her throat.

"Suck on it harder you black whore!!" Missy hisses at her as she begins to knead her tits harder and harder, while at the same time kissing her neck even more aggressively.

Ellie does as she is told sucking as much as the gray mist into her mouth as she can take before bobbing her mouth back up, and then down again. She has lost complete control now as Missy has released her tits, and is using one hand tangled deep in her hair to move her head up and down at the speed she desires.

Faster and faster Ellie is being forced to suck on the cock of this ghostly image of her father until finally she hears him let out a long moan, and then feels some warm sweet tasting substance squirt deep into her mouth.

"Swallow your daddy's cum whore." Missy says to her with a wicked laugh as she stands up.

Ellie feels the tight shackles around her wrist come undone as she collapses onto the soft white rug face down crying as she swallows the cum of her daddy's, if indeed that thing was her daddy.

Ellie is sobbing uncontrollably now as this wild roller coaster ride of sexual delights is becoming too much for her to take. But most hurtful was the vicious insults from Missy which has hurt her feelings beyond the actual psychical hardships she is enduring.

"Oh baby girl Mommy is sorry for the mean hurtful things she was saying to you..." Missy whispers to her as she falls next to her crying stepdaughter on the rug.

She snuggles her into her arms as Missy allows herself to be wrapped in her stepmother's warm embrace. Soon, Ellie has stopped crying, her tears kissed away by her pretty step mother, her heart soothed by her once again kind words.

"Mommy loves her baby girl so much. I do...I do...I do..." she whispers into her ear with each I do being accented with a light kiss on her ear.

"Mommy I...where is Daddy?"

"He is resting for the final sacrifice that you must offer him."

"The..."

"Shh baby no questions just trust me. He will be whole once more as you have made him such by what you just did."