The Wicked Stepmother Act 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellie has turned onto her back and is laying with her head cradled in Missy's lap, and just like a good warm sweet mommy would, Missy strokes her hair.

"Trust me baby, it's almost over."

"But I can't take those bad names anymore that you call me. You are supposed to love me mommy. Love your little girl."

"I do. I promise no more bad names. Your daddy is ready."

"Again so soon?"

"In this state of being he now finds himself trapped in he recovers quickly. Are you prepared to give him the final sacrifice baby?"

"W-hat is it..." but in her heart she knows.

"Your virginity baby. You daddy wants to make love to his sweet little beautiful baby girl."

Ellie was prepared to bolt and run if Missy would have turned vicious again and said something like "wants to fuck his black whore of a daughter," but the words she said are so sweet, as is her voice, Ellie only nods her head in assent.

"You must show total trust in him...in us..." Missy says carefully helping Ellie to her feet, before pulling her hands behind her back.

"Yes Mommy," she says her heart feeling with excitement as Missy wraps a tight white sash around her wrists once more binding them tight. She then proceeds to dress her once again in her white lace thong and her matching strapless bra, along with her slutty heels, which Ellie barely notices as untold excitement is filling her heart.

The excitement comes from seeing her daddy, yes her daddy, completely whole and physical again, looking handsome and full of life, coming down the stairs.

Missy whispers in her ear, "No questions baby girl as our time is limited to enjoy your daddy in his wholly physical state."

"Yes," Ellie says nodding her head unable to turn away from staring at him as he crosses the room and sits down on the couch.

He is shirtless, only wearing a pair of old faded blue jeans. The father settles himself down on the edge of the couch. His chest ripples with muscles, as does both his thick arms, and his lean stomach. Apparently, death has been good to him physically.

The last time she seen him, so many years ago when she was still young, he was dying and in poor shape physically, unlike now as he looks so handsome and physically it nearly takes her breath away.

And then he smiles at her, his whole face lighting up, and making her knees quiver as Missy leads her over to him.

"Bring my daughter here I want to get a good look at her."

As Ellie approaches she sees the only thing that really betrays his age is his silver gray hair, slicked back and looking perfect. His face is deeply tanned, his smile gleams with perfectly shaped white teeth.

His physical beauty up close is such that it makes her heart skip a beat. Forbidden lust fills her heart as she stands before him, liking the way his steel blue eyes are crawling all over her nearly naked body.

"You look...nice Ellie. All grown up and...what are you twenty years old now?" His eyes fall upon her large breasts, straining to be released from the prison that is her pretty strapless bra, " Jesus you look matured...much matured. I never remember you having such a fantastic set of tits little girl."

"Yes daddy I am 20 and my tits, they are a gift..."

"From Mommy doubtlessly as is your cute little white thong and this gorgeous strapless bra. Hmm she does know what turns me on."

"Yes I do honey," Missy purrs as she moves up behind Ellie and begins to stroke her bare arms. "Watch while we show you a little bit of bonding before you join in hon. Ok."

"In other words you are going to tease me a bit huh," he says leaning back against the coach with a deep sigh.

"Yes of course." Missy says smiling, while toying with the sash of her black robe, before adding, "And just wait until you see what I am wearing under my black robe."

They begin to kiss, deeply, passionately as Missy uses her hand to gently turn Ellie's face towards her.

The father watches his pretty wife and beautiful young daughter kiss pure lust filling his heart. He squirms wanting to touch himself as watching two beautiful women kiss is a super turn on for him.

His hand inches forward to his crotch as Missy releases Ellie and says, "Tsk tsk there will be no touching yourself as you watch."

Ellie watches in amazement as Missy produces another white sash and uses it to tie her submissive daddy's hands behind his back.

"That is better, as will be this..." Missy says as she slowly starts to undo her robe.

She is wearing a tight black leather corset that makes her already large boobs look simply huge, along with a pair of black fishnet stocking, while her matching black lace panties are crotch less.

Both Ellie and the father stare at her in wondrous awe looking at Missy in her completely slutty outfit. Ellie happens to glance over at her daddy and sees a rather large bulge is forming in his blue jeans. She would have liked to stare at it longer, but Missy captures her attention instead by beginning to shower her with several long passionate kisses.

The father squirms on the couch watching the girls beginning to make out with each other like a pair of long lost lovers. His cock stiffens inside his blue jeans as he watches his wife reach down and begin to fondle his daughter's tits through the pretty lace strapless bra. Ellie sighs and leans back against her stepmother as Missy kisses slide from her mouth to her neck.

After roughly a minute of having her neck kissed passionately, while feeling up her boobs, both girls turn to the father and look at him long and hard.

Missy's voice is whispering inside Ellie's head now; giving her soft instructions of what to do and what to say. Ellie, being the good little girl she is, obeys the whispered instructions inside her head.

Missy continues to knead Ellie's boobs through the lace bra as Ellie whispers, "I bet you just love watching Mommy play with your little girls big tits huh Daddy?"

When he says nothing, Missy says firmly, "Answer her or I will send you back whence you came...unsatisfied."

"Y-yes I do." The father quickly responds as Ellie earlier suspicions that Missy really is in charge is confirmed.

"Well if you like that wait until you see this sweetheart," Missy says as she moves around Ellie, and plants herself on the couch next to the father.

She reaches out and pulls Ellie close to her as she moves to the very edge of the couch. The father watches with bated breath as his wife's hand move slowly up across the firm stomach of his daughter. They reach the soft white lace material of her bra where they start to knead the large tits trapped inside once more.

Then like watching the curtain being raised on some magnificent portrait the father watches as Missy hooks two fingers on the front of Ellie's bra and slowly pulls it down, allowing the daughter's large DD tits to come spilling out in all their splendid glory.

Both girls hear the father audibly sigh as he stares at his daughter's tits; his cock now a long painful rod of hard steel, which only gets harder as his wife begins to knead the now bare big black breasts of his daughter firmly.

She flicks one finger across her step-daughter's already taunt nipple making it snap to attention. The father lets out an even louder groan of untold desire as he sees his beautiful daughter's immense nipples come to life.

"Jesus her nipples are so big," he mutters to no one in particular marveling as he watches them reach their full one inch potential. Missy's long fingernails are flickering fast and faster across them making Ellie moan louder and louder still only increasingly the tension upon the father's aching cock.

One thing is for certain- he likes watching his daughter being so wickedly pleasured by his wife. Missy, of course, knows this and uses it to her full advantage.

"Honey look at your daddy, squirming in his seat. I bet he would just love to attack those luscious black tits of yours my dear."

Ellie gives in to the teasing game, instinctively knowing the "master" wants her to do so. "He was always staring at my tits anyways, even when I was a teenager and they weren't so big. Now since you worked your magic on them he must find them quite..." Ellie pauses shooting her daddy a most fetching smile.

"Desirable," Missy finishes for her, letting her fingers slip from Ellie's now elongated nipples. They proudly jut out at the father as Ellie finds herself being pushed forward towards the edge of the couch.

Missy scoots around to where she is standing between them off to the side. "Scoot up to the edge of the couch honey," she says to her husband, "And take a good long, up close look at Ellie's big beautiful black boobs."

She laughs wickedly before adding, "Really close that is."

The father obeys the wife as he knows with a word or two of that damnable Old Latin the witch can send him back to the nether regions quite desperate and unsatisfied.

Ellie's daddy is now perched on the edge of the couch. Missy has him straighten up so as to where his face is mere inches from Ellie's delicious tits. He looks at them with wide staring eyes drinking in their gorgeous beauty; his cock growing to extreme levels of hardness. Things are about to go from bad to worse in the teasing department for the poor father though as Missy smiles and slips a hand around to the middle of Ellie's back.

"Now sweetheart I want you to use those tasty twin tarts of yours to massage your daddy's face." She pushes Ellie slightly forward bringing causing her tits to rub against the father's face.

"Don't you dare open that mouth of yours sweetie and begin to suck on your daughter's tits no matter how much painful desire it causes you." Missy says to him with a hard edge that he very well knows he had better not ignore.

Ellie, enjoying the moment, giggles as she pushes her breasts against his face. She finds it easy to sway back and forth on her slutty high heels and with Missy's helping hand guiding her that is exactly what she does.

The father, closes his eyes, feeling the incredibly soft and silky boobs of his daughter being pushed, rubbed, and shoved against his face. To make matters worse Missy is using one hand on the back of his head, applying pressure to force his face more fully into the deep valley between his daughter's tits.

The father strains against the white sash that binds his hands, wanting to reach out and grab his young daughter and to such untold things to her, but alas the witch, his wife, has secured the sash tight. There will be no escape. The fact that Ellie would be completely helpless to stop any attack upon that terrific little body of hers, since just like him, she has her hands helplessly bound behind her back, only makes him want her all the more.

He suffers in agonizing erotic pain, especially as Missy moves the teasing to the next level. She has Ellie pull back slightly, breaking contact with his face and whispers something in her ear that makes her break out in a soft spat of girlish giggles.

"That is wicked Mommy."

"Yes well I am the wicked Step Mother after all," she says proudly as she claps her hands and produces a large red popsicle out of midair.

"Cherry red, your daddy's favorite and most appropriate since he so badly wants to taste those big cherry... that is virgin tits of yours. Well virgin that is as a man never has tasted them."

"Yes Mommy only you."

"Tasted and enjoyed, just as your daddy will eventually but only if he can pass the test."

Missy steps behind her now, and brings the cherry red popsicle around to the front of Ellie. She begins stroking her nipples with the tip of the ice cold popsicle making them snap to attention immediately.

All this takes place mere inches from the father's poor trembling lips. He watches with bated breath as Ellie's inch long thick nipples jut out just barely brushing his lips as Missy pushes her forward slightly after removing the popsicle.

Ellie, warming to the game, sways her chest slightly, brushing her nipples across his poor lips.

"Don't you dare open that mouth of yours dear and try and taste your young daughter's delicious cherry nipples or..." Missy gives him a stern look knowing she need not finish her threat.

The father can only groan in response as he pulls away slightly from the wicked teasing of those sweet, juicy, moist and very erect nipples of his daughter's being brushed so maddeningly across his lips.

Missy responds by using her hand to keep his head from moving back any further as she leans over and whispers instructions in Ellie's ear. The long winded whispered instructions must have pleased her the father sees as Ellie says nothing only smiling and nodding her head to whatever diabolical plans Missy is whispering in her ear.

Ellie steps back, thankfully or maybe unthankfully, the father is not sure which, causing her breasts to slip away from his face, and then almost immediately afterwards the sash that binds Ellie's hands fall away from her.

"Now Ellie do as instructed." Missy tells her as she takes a step back to observe the proceedings that she is so carefully orchestrating.

Ellie steps forward pushing the father away from the edge of the couch, before she crawls on top of him straddling him.

She shoves her tits right in his face, and begins to sway her chest back and forth. She uses her hands, wrapping them around the back of his head, to literally bury his face between her breasts.

She leans in and whispers in his ear, "Mommy says I am to tell you to rub your lips all along my breasts, very lightly but nothing more." She then pulls back and strokes his face gently adding, "Do it please daddy, we must not make her angry."

The father does as he is told, allowing Ellie with the help of her hand on the back of his head to guide his face this way and that way all across the vast expanse of her large DD breasts. He shuts his eyes, and does his best to endure this "wicked punishment" of having his face massaged by his daughter lovely firm tits.

He pushes his lips out, doing as they both want, although it is so maddeningly tempting to do more instead of just simply lightly stroking those luscious black hills with his lips. And then it gets worse as Ellie pulls back enough where only her elongated nipples slips across first his cheeks and then to his mouth.

He moans silently to himself, closing his eyes, as he feels those large taunt nipples of his daughter brush slowly across his lips. He so very badly wants to open his mouth and begin sucking on them like there is no tomorrow, but to do so without his wife's permission would be courting disaster.

His cock is literally throbbing with intense hardness when Missy takes mercy on him and ends this erotic madness. He can only wonder what may come next.

Missy satisfies his curiosity by whispering some hurried instructions in his ear, before leading Ellie over to the large white carpet just a few feet away, where she can talk to her out of earshot of the father.

The father squirms, trying to relax his erection, but as he literally cannot tear his eyes off either of them it's a hopeless cause. His eyes keep flickering between his wife's beautiful body wrapped in that sexy leather corset with the fishnet stockings, and his daughter's bare bouncy tits as they strut over to the rug.

He takes a deep breath just as Missy gives him a mischievous smile over her shoulder, before waving her hand in the air and suddenly she is holding a long black paddle that is fairly wide, and adorned with three small red hearts inlaid as a design on either side.

"What are you going to do with the paddle Mommy?" Ellie says quietly her breath catching in her throat as she is sure it's meant for her.

"Not for you baby," Missy says not even having to read her step daughter's mind as her large doe eyes are filled with fright so she understands perfectly well what Ellie was thinking.

"Then who...Daddy maybe."

"No baby. Me. You guys are going to give me a little spanking. I have been a very bad Mommy and a very teasing wife so I deserve to be punished." Missy hands the paddle over to her step daughter, and then with a wave of her hand produces a fresh cherry red popsicle, also handing that to her.

"A popsicle and a paddle, how nice Mommy," Ellie says smiling over at her daddy who is squirming in his seat as he just knows what is about to follow.

"Yes I know and now I will set my heart to being scared of what is to come with a quick spell as fear is always a most welcome emotion before intense pleasure."

Ellie watches as Missy closes her eyes for a second or two, chants something in Latin, and then a few seconds later her eyes flicker open.

"W-hat are you going to do with that paddle honey, and little girl where did you get the popsicle from...you are going to eat that in front of me you know cherry is my favorite."

"She is going to do something all right with it, maybe not eat it but something you wicked bitch."

Ellie takes a step back startled as she had not even noticed her daddy striding over to the rug. His hands are free and he has a most serious look on his face.

"Daddy you are free!!"

"Yes hon I am. The white sash wrapped around my wrists just magically fell off me. I think they are now intended for someone else," he says before walking around to Missy's backside and yanking her hands behind her back.

Missy yelps, and begins to struggle, but the father quickly overcomes her meager struggles and wraps the white sash that had been around his wrists tightly around his wife's now.

"Ok now no more chit chat it's time for you guys to take your sweet revenge upon me. Remember honey once the game begins I have made little Ms. Ellie here as sweet and innocent as the most virginal of school girls once more."

"So she will remember nothing of what has transpired earlier tonight. Of her sexual experiences with you before or with me earlier?"

"Gone like the wind from her mind."

"But Dad...Mom...I..." Ellie is about to protest how could she ever hope to forget the traumatic events of this evening when a most malignant stare from first her Mommy, and then another from her Daddy shuts her up.

"Good I want her pure and innocent once more," the father says settling the matter.

"And so she is. In a sense. Shall we begin?" Missy says her voice tinged with excitement as she stands there her wrists tightly secured behind her back.

"Of course," the father responds, and then watches as his wife utters some odd phrase or two in Old Latin directed towards Ellie that makes her blink her eyes as she is encased in a large cloud of blinding white smoke.

The smoke quickly clears and Ellie is now back to wearing that sexy strapless bra of hers, along with the matching white lace thong. She rubs her eyes and then stares at the both of them, almost as if she is seeing them for the first time.

The father leads them both back to the loveseat where he orders Ellie to sit down. He leans over and whispers some instructions in her ear.

"Of course daddy I will do that," Ellie says a wide grin breaking across her pretty face as she leers at her evil stepmother.

"You had better honey or it will be the worse for you when it's your turn."

Missy hears the conversation and is struggling harder against the restraints as the magic spell she has placed herself under is fully working leaving her to truly forget who she is and her mighty powers.

Instead of being the wicked witch in total control she has allowed herself to become simply the helpless prey in this new situation of her own creation.

The father positions Missy so she is sitting on the loveseat on her knees. He has her raise her bound hands enough to reveal that lovely bottom of hers as Ellie sits next to her- the popsicle at the ready.