The Wicked Stepmother Act 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first blow, delivered happily by the father as he takes the paddle from his daughter, lands squarely on Missy's firm bottom. Her black leather thong, along with the black fishnet stockings, provide little coverage for her ass. Missy lets out a small yelp as the blow causes her to jump a bit, which produces a slight tremor to run through her body causing those massive 32E tits of hers to jiggle a bit under her leather corset; this is a fact that does not go unnoticed by a delighted Ellie.

"Boy Daddy I like the way Mommy's tits jiggle when you whack her. Do it again, harder this time. Make them really jiggle OK." She takes a long lick on the popsicle, noticing how it doesn't seem to be melting at all.

"Yes of course anything for you my darling daughter," the father replies a bit of malevolent grin spreading across his face.

Soon follows the sharp sting of the black paddle on her ass Whack...WHACK...WHACK! The father gives his wife three quick blows on her bottom, each successively harder than the last. Each causes Missy to jump and cry out in painful delight. Once again her colossal tits jump and jiggle within the tight confines of her tight leather corset.

Ellie stares at her mother's tits with girlishly curiosity as they jiggle around in their leather prison. Their eyes meet, and then Ellie giggles, before slowly extending the large popsicle towards her mother's chest. She begins to rub the cold end of the popsicle all over her tanned chest above the leather corset.

The father gives his wife three more hard whacks as Ellie continues to circle the ice cold popsicle to the very edge of the black corset.

"You know Ellie that is a bit of a magical popsicle as it won't melt but only stay cold even as you continue to use it ..."

"Oh yeah I was wondering about that. So anyway... use it Daddy, how?" Ellie says curiously.

"On your Mommy, to tease her just as I whispered you would earlier. Remember? Now why don't you be a good little girl and help let loose your Mommy big beautiful tits OK baby. You do wanna see them right?"

"Oh yes. I have been dreaming of that for so long daddy...to see Mommy's big tits," Ellie says and then reaches up and begins to slowly yank down the corset from the front just as the father begins to untie the strings in the back that hold it in place.

A bare few seconds later, the black corset has slipped down enough where Missy's tremendous boobs come spilling out of the top of it. Ellie lets out a low whistle as she stares at them thoughtfully, seeing them, in her mind thanks to the evil spell she is under, for the first time.

Ellie slowly brings the popsicle towards one of Missy's nipples. She brushes it up against first one and then the other, causing them to snap to attention from the icy coldness of the frozen treat.

Missy moans a bit as Ellie slowly circles the entirety of her areola with the popsicle, and then moans even louder as she is given four more hard whacks by the father who looks on over Missy's shoulder with utter delight at what his pretty little daughter is doing to her step-mother.

The popsicle moves from one tit to the other, attacking each nipple in turn as the paddle continues to assault Missy's ass which is turning bright red. Ellie is giggling with sheer delight as Missy's head lolls down, her pretty blond hair falling in her face, while moaning even louder at the icy attack upon her fully erect nipples.

"You know honey, your Mommy has very sensitive nipples so you must be driving her crazy. I think you need a second weapon there though so you can attack both of her big, beautiful tits at once."

"Yeah good idea and they really are so big and beautiful," Ellie replies smiling at her dad before laughing and adding, "And cold too I bet."

Magically, a second popsicle appears in Ellie's hand just as the idea popped in the father's brain, a trick earlier set up by Missy in their original planning. Now the attack really is about to be unleashed upon the poor mother in earnest.

Ellie uses both of her "weapons" now to full effect on her step mommy, swirling around the ice cold popsicles back and forth, slowly all around her nipples making the poor things ache for some warm attention.

All the while the father is continuing to slap the paddle down on his wife's ass with alternating force; not so hard as to cause her any real pain, but yet hard enough to make her wince with every blow.

The spanking, combined with the cold popsicle being rubbed over all over her large tits by the very playful Ellie, is causing a growing need in Missy that is quickly reaching epic proportions.

The father is more than willing to take advantage of the situation. He gives his wife a brief respite from her paddling, pausing to ask how she is holding up.

"I like the paddling you are giving me honey, but your daughter teasing my God damn tits...it's driving me crazy." Missy says her voice taking on a mournful quality that stops just short of making the father feel pity for her.

"Ahh poor Mommy," Ellie replies playfully, pulling one of the magical popsicles back. She starts to suck on it and in between slurps she says coyly, "I bet those big titties of yours are a really cold now huh."

"I would say so honey, just look how fully erect her nipples are," the father chimes in peering over his wife's shoulder.

"Yeah I see Daddy." Ellie says raising up so she is at eye level with her mom's chest. "And they have little goosebumps all over them, how cute," she adds with childlike curiosity.

"Not cute honey...cold...really cold." Missy spits out her voice desperate with unfulfilled passion.

"Are they Mom...really?"

The father whispers something in his wife's ear before they both turn their eyes expectedly on their daughter.

"My tits are frozen Ellie. Can't you ahh maybe warm them up for me...please honey...for Mommy."

Ellie looks at Missy coyly saying, "How should I do hmm?"

"Maybe with that sweet little mouth of yours baby. I bet it would do a real nice job of warming your Mommy's boobies up," the father tells his daughter sweetly.

Ellie licks her lips while staring at her mother's huge perfectly tanned tits as they jut out at her. Missy has arched her back bringing them close to Ellie's mouth as she sits facing her on the loveseat.

The father, although anxious to watch his pretty young daughter suck on her mother's boobies, decides a bit more playing is in order though first. "Yes good idea but not before a bit more teasing and a few more whacks with the paddle."

The father leans over and whispers instructions to Ellie, as he works on untying the balance of the strings that hold his wife's leather corset in place.

Hearing what is now expected of her, Ellie positions herself on the loveseat where her mouth hovers so very near Missy's midsection. The corset, which Ellie happily removes after the father had loosened it up enough, now lays on the floor thus allowing Missy's well-toned tummy and chest completely bare to Ellie's hungry eyes, and even hungrier mouth.

Ellie brings the twin popsicles up to Missy's tits, once again rubbing the cherry coldness all over them, while lowering her mouth to her flat tummy. Her tongue darts out licking at Missy's belly button, tickling it lightly, just as the father begins attacking his wife's neck from behind with an onslaught of soft, delicate kisses right on the area that turns her on the most.

Missy groans with untold pleasure as she is being teased so enjoyably. Her daughter's tongue working all over her bare tummy, tracing small circles, her husband's kisses working their magic on her neck, while the two popsicles in tandem being worked all over her sizable breasts is becoming too much for her to bear. She wants more. Craves for more.

Ellie kisses are slowly working their way up towards her majestic mountains that are her ice cold breasts. Missy starts to beg as there is nothing left for her to do.

"Oh come on Ellie please hurry and get that warm mouth of yours on Mother's breasts...please baby..."

Ellie ignores her pleas and continues to slowly, ever so maddeningly slowly, work her way upwards. The husband has finally ceased kissing his wife on her neck and instead has pulled back to watch. To wait. For the moment is almost near.

Ellie's sweet, soft kisses have finally reached just below the twin peaks of her step-mother's breasts, where they pause once more causing a sharp "No baby...please don't stop," to escape from Missy.

Ellie pulls back just a bit. She looks at her daddy. He nods his head, while pulling back the paddle. She moves her mouth up, directly in front of Missy's heaving breasts. She sees the small goose bumps all over her engorged areolas and a chill of forbidden delight crawls up her spine.

Her mouth is mere inches away, so close that is that she decides to have a little fun. She playfully blows a soft breeze of air on one of Missy's fully erect nipples causing it to twitch.

Missy strains forward wanting to shove her tits in Ellie's mouth, but the husband hooks a hand around her wrist restraints holding her in place. Her breasts, icy cold and in dire need of warmth, hover just mere inches from Ellie's warm lips and hot little tongue. And now to make matters worse they are being teased even further as Ellie continues to blow a soft cool breeze of air on to each one in turn.

The husband smiles wickedly as he watches his daughter move one of the popsicles downward between Missy's thighs. It slips between her thighs, bathing each one with icy coldness, as Ellie moves it back and forth between them.

The cold popsicle has changed its shape to indeed resemble that of a large penis, magically of course all due to Missy's pre-planned spell. It now rests just inches from Missy's wet opening, which lays open and unprotected thanks to the crotch less black lace panties she is wearing. Her legs have been shoved rudely apart by the father just moments before.

The husband brings down the paddle in a smooth arc whacking Missy's behind unexpectedly with the hardest blow yet. He has loosened his grip on her restraints so the force of the blow, catching Missy off guard, forces her whole body to jump forward.

Missy's chest jiggles forward as the blow stuns her. Her pain is quickly overcome though by the warmth of her daughter's mouth enveloping her cold, erect nipple. The blow, as planned, has caused Missy's body to move forward just enough, allowing Ellie's open and most eager mouth to be filled with her mother's nipple.

At the same time Missy's nipple is being smothered with welcoming heat from Ellie's tongue the phallus shaped popsicle, which very much by design, had been mere inches from its target, finds it mark. The momentum of the blow forcing Missy's body forward allows the large popsicle to slide up inside her filling her with an icy warmth of coldness.

Missy shudders from the large phallus shaped popsicle being buried inside of her, especially as Ellie begins to work it in and out, in and out, as the same time she lathers her aching nipple with glowing warmth from her wicked little tongue.

The father watches all this over his wife's shoulder before joining in on the fun by turning his wife's mouth towards his. They kiss deeply, cutting off a desperate cry of forbidden passion from her.

The kiss breaks off as Missy tries to catch her breath. Ellie has pulled back and is smiling up sweetly at her Mommy. "Again daddy?"

"Oh God yes again...do it again." Missy pleads with them her voice nearly breaking from desire.

And so it was to be. Again and again, the husband brought the paddle down swift and hard on his wife's ass, making her large tits jiggle and jump and find their way into Ellie's waiting mouth. Again the icy cold 8 inch phallus shaped popsicle below finds its way up and into Missy's throbbing pussy as her whole body jumps forward from the blows being rained down on her.

Again and again Missy rides this wicked carousel of pleasure. At some point the paddle is forgotten as it slips down to the ground. Missy is lost in a world of pleasure as Ellie is raining kiss after sweet little kiss all over her step mommy's tits, while the father's cups them behind in his warm hands.

As the father begins to knead the coldness out of his wife's tits, Ellie begins to frantically suckle on them completing the task of thoroughly warming Missy's cold tits up.

At the same time Missy's tits are being given the royal treatment by the husband's warm hands and the daughter's hot little mouth, her pussy is being fucked faster and harder by the large cherry penis popsicle. The louder Missy moans the harder and faster Ellie is shoving the popsicle up and inside her mother.

Finally, at the father's urging Ellie slips off the loveseat and unto her knees. She buries her face in between her step-mother's thighs. Her pussy tastes, not surprisingly, like cherries—Ellie's favorite.

Ellie wicked little tongue darts in and out of her mother's pussy making her shudder as it finds her swollen clit. The warmth of her mouth is a most welcome relief from the cold fucking she just took from the icy popsicle.

The father meanwhile has picked up where his daughter left off and is sucking on his wife's mammoth tits like a crazed madman, while the daughter continues to give her mother's pussy a most through going over with her tongue and lips.

Ellie closes her eyes and pretends her mother's pussy is someone she is making out with. She gives it dozens of small delicate kisses before really letting go with her tongue shoving it deep and hard against her mother's clit.

When Ellie begins to sense her mother is about to come, she pulls back just long enough so Missy can hit both her mental and physical reset button. And then the whole thing starts all over again.

Missy is brought to the edge twice like this before the third time Ellie simply lacks the willpower to stop. Actually she was debating if she should stop or go on when, at the ultimate moment of truth, the father reaches around and shoves his index finger deep up into his wife's soaking wet snatch box, while at the same time he showers her weak spot on the neck with a series of passionate kisses. And then just to emphasize the point of what must happen next, he tangles one hand in his daughter's hair shoving her face deeper between her mother's legs.

Realizing the floodgates are about to burst wide open, Ellie attacks Missy's clit with renewed vigor, this time not letting up. Flicking her tongue up and down on her mother's swollen clit, she hears Missy begin to moan louder and louder with increasing passion, which only encourages her to keep going.

The orgasm, when it finally comes, hits Missy so hard her knees buckle and give out. With her wrists still secured firmly behind her back, she collapses onto her daughter, which luckily, breaks her fall.

The father stands back as the girls end up in a tangle on the carpet. He watches as Ellie takes pity on her mother and releases her from her restraints. He then watches with increasingly bemusement as mother and daughter begin to kiss so very passionately as they roll around on the soft carpet.

Missy is exclaiming her love for her daughter in between kisses as well as telling her that was "the most powerful orgasm she had ever experienced."

Ellie smiles back at her mother, and whispers both her love and admiration for her mother's beautiful tits and sweet tasting pussy. Finally, Missy rises to her feet, dresses again in her black slutty corset and smiling at Ellie as she helps her stand up saying, "I do think it's time now to finish what we started with your daddy before this little break."

"You mean we are going to tease him so more Mommy?" Ellie says innocently as if she did not know that was the plan exactly.

"Yes he has yet to ...ahh come tonight and that is something that must be addressed, but only after another through bit of teasing I would think."

"Me too thinks that," says Ellie giggling like a school girl as she watches Missy wrap the white sash around her father's wrists.

Missy leads her husband back over to the loveseat ordering him to sit down as round two of his teasing is about to commence and this time there will be now stopping until he has released that virtual flood of sperm that has been building in his loins all night.

And then all according to the grand plan laid out by the wicked stepmother, her young 20 year old stepdaughter will finally lose her virginity as she is bound and shackled to the white carpet.

Missy grins evilly at the thought of watching her lovely step-daughter being de-flowered by her daddy...with her help of course. Missy can't help but to wonder once the daddy has made sweet love to his daughter and has softly broken her in, just how big of a strap on dildo the poor little thing will be able to take as an encore!!