The Wicked Witches of Oz Ch. 04

Story Info
Culane, attempts to win the reclusive Galinda to his cause.
6.1k words
4.59
5.1k
2
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RoryOmore
RoryOmore
312 Followers

Zardoz

CHAPTER FOUR GALINDA

Galinda was the oldest of our sisters and the kookiest. She was a recluse; living nearly like a hermit in her forbidding northern castle with her dour servants. She literally spent twelve or more hours a day locked in a room with her precious magic mirror doing who knows what strange and perverted things in there by herself - believe me there were rumors. At least she was not a threat like Ravenna or a tiresome, whorish burden like dear Theodora; she kept to herself and stayed out of the affairs of other witches. So I was surprised when we were welcomed so quickly and politely by her guards and taken into her private sitting room where we had tea. She was not at all surprised to see us or Culane whose presence should have caused quite a stir.

"I was appraised that you were coming and bringing a man," by our dear sister Ravenna, she said in her slow, soft drawling voice as she sat primly on the couch with her tea cup in her lap. She wore a loose voluminous dress of light blue satin with a string of pearls around her neck; her blonde hair was done up as usual in one of her fantastic styles piled high on her head all ribbons and curls and loops with jewels set in it; her sensuous mouth was painted deep red and her eyes lids were thick with shadow of the same color as her dress. She seemed very subdued even for her, and very sad, she seemed to be making a great effort not to break down in tears.

"Ravenna knows already?" I asked startled and worried.

"Oh yes. The bitch broke my mirror. She entered it somehow last night and I found myself staring at her ugly vindictive face instead of my own beautiful visage. She warned me that a man had come to take over Oz and had already seduced the two of you, had made you give up your vows and now would be coming for me. She demanded that I raise my troops at once and march against you from the north while she marches from the south; when I refused she let out a hideous scream which cracked my darling mirror in several places and made it go as dark as lead."

I glared at Culane and Theodora; I was already very mad at them since I had discovered that he was wasting his precious man juice on her slutty little cunny when it could be put to better use making gold, and now there was this. As I expected Ravenna was already on to us and would make us all pay for threatening her. "Do you see what you have brought upon us?" I shouted.

Galinda ignored my outburst, her tearful eyes were focused inwards on her own grief. "Now I have nothing," she lamented, "that mirror was the most precious thing in the world to me, it filled my time, gave me company. What am I to do with myself now? How am I going to live?"

Obviously she was going to be of no use to us, and Ravenna would crush us; I began to think of how quickly I could abandon these fools and join Ravenna, trying to calculate what price she would extract from me for my actions so far, but the trickster Culane was not alarmed at all. "I can fix your mirror," he said simply.

Galinda stopped weeping and looked at him; "That is not possible, it is a work of great craft and magic built long ago and infused with my spirit."

"Of course I would need your help, that would be essential, but the mechanical problem, I can handle. I apprenticed as a magic mirror maker in my youth in Eire, we make some very fine articles there. With your help I have no doubt that I can do it, and I can make it so that Ravenna can never get inside it again," he said confidently.

Galinda looked at us for guidance her lips parted with hope showing the bottom of her two top front teeth, a little overbite which was said to be so attractive. Theodora, who was draped over Culane, fawning on him said brightly, "If Culane says he can do something, then he can do it; he has never failed has he Evenora?"

I was half way out of my chair about to lash out at them with anger when her words gave me pause. It was true. I realized that Culane knew what he was doing, he did not make idle boasts, so I sat back down, uncertain now if this was a completely lost cause, but also troubled by the fact that everything Culane needed to happen always fell in to place. "It is true," I said cautiously, "if he says he can fix your mirror I believe he can." I turned and glared at the smiling soldier, "and he had better be quick about it too."

Galinda wiped the tears from her eyes daintily with the edge of her scented handkerchief and turned all of her sultry charm on Culane, speaking in a husky voice, batting her long dark lashes, practically wiggling her pert little up-turned nose. "If you can truly restore my beloved mirror I will grant you anything you wish," she said.

"Will you join our cause and see Theodora restored to her lands?" he asked

'Of course, and more, much more, you only need ask," with eyes locked they had both stood up while talking; "Will you fight Ravenna?" he asked.

"Most certainly Culane, she is a cruel bitch and needs to be punished and put in her place."

Theodora clapped her hands; "We are going to win!" she cried happily, the poor girl oblivious to just what kind of "assistance" Culane would be requiring from Galinda.

Galinda smiled down at us as she placed her arm in Culane's, "Of course this is a matter of great privacy to me," she said, "My servants will see to all your needs, and perhaps your crystal ball might come in handy now."

Smug Culane smiled at us; Theodora blew him a kiss and I glared at him.

"How long are you going to be?" I asked acidly.

"Many hours at least; it is a complicated and delicate operation, but we should be ready by daybreak. Perhaps you might want to return to Emerald City and prepare your troops for the march," he said as they strolled off arm in arm towards her private tower.

"Oh Course when I said that I would give you anything you asked that includes any of the dirty, wicked, rough, nasty things that men do to witches," Galinda said to me in her soft, slow, almost breathless way as she leaned against me. She was the oldest of the witches and the most feminine, in her five-inch heels she stood equal height with me, but had to move with very slow measured steps. Her hair was an intricate fantasy that must have taken her servants hours to put together; her mouth and eyes were elaborately made up. With high cheekbones, fat lips, and an amazing little pert nose, up turned at the end, tilted blue eyes, and big tits, she was the complete trembling fuck package.

"You know about men?" I asked.

'Oh my yes, they were still some of them around when I was a girl," she looked at me with an expression of mock terror, "I remember the panic that used to run through everyone when word came that the men were raiding. They left the munchkins and the manchkins alone, it was the witches they were after, and it was the witches that they wanted to seize and use to satisfy their lust. We heard stories of course, from survivors, they said that they were ruined forever afterwards for the wizards and spent the rest of their lives pining away for a man. My very own mother was ravaged by Rory O'More and then ran off with him, she refused to leave his side and died with him in the last siege of Nevermoor." She continued to speak, leaning heavily on me, pressing close, as we worked our way through the elaborate halls of her tower until we came to her most private chambers. "So, of course I expect to be roughly handled by you Culane, I know that you can't help your nature."

We came at last to the mirror room behind a solid oak door. It was not a very large room consisting of one ten-foot wall hung with dark curtains in front of which stood the mirror. It was a large oval eight feet high and four feel wide at its widest part held in a golden frame at least another foot wide all around that was finely carved with erotic figures. Out of the bottom of the frame extending out a couple of feet and then rising up in a natural curve was a well-proportioned golden cock, but not particularly impressive one other than it was made of solid gold, it was only about six inches long and not even half as thick as mine. "That is the purest gold," Galinda said following my gaze, "Very soft and malleable especially when heated," she said. A thick, soft woven tapestry covered an area of the floor about four feet wide and six long. About six feet from the mirror was an old fashioned box seat type wooden chair with thick leather upholstering and wide padded arms, and behind that was a sort of long fairly wide upholstered bench about six feet long, four feet wide and three feet high. About three feet behind that, the walls were hung with long, heavy, dark curtains. On either side of the carpet the floor was polished marble.

There was a narrow crack running down the center of the mirror and branching out at the middle in both directions to the edge, and as she had said, the whole surface had gone dull and non-reflective. I crouched down and pretended to study it closely, rubbing my chin in thought. "Can you fix it?" she asked nervously.

"With your help, yes, it can be done."

"What do you need, can we begin at once?"

"I will need a basin with about two cups of warm water, can you get that?"

"Of course."

"And a thin brush, about the width of the crack, oh and tweezers?" I said.

She crouched down beside me, leaning against my shoulder as I studied the crack. "Yes, I have make-up brushes like that. I'll get them." There were two doors leading out of the room, one she told me, was to her library and the other to her large wardrobe, dressing and sewing room. She left and I stood up, "And what about something to drink?" I called out.

"We don't have much wine up here, some ice wine if you like; I take the local whiskey, it is very good," she replied.

"I'll have some of that, and you probably should too; you might need a drink," I replied and sat down on the ottoman and took off my boots. She brought in the drinks, put them on a small table to one side of the chair and then returned with the basin, brush and tweezers on a tray and put it on a table on the other side.

I took a packet of powder from my jacket and placed it on the tray next to the basin, took my jacket off and lay it on a spare chair off on the far wall. "Just two more ingredients required and we can start." I turned and picked up the tweezers and faced her, "first five hairs plucked from your bush."

She looked at me a little vacantly; she had a wonderful way of leaving her mouth a little open, showing a little tongue and her top teeth, "Hairs from your cunt Galinda, from your pussy."

'Oh," she replied and her hand went instinctively to her crotch. "I see. Why can't I pluck them?' she almost whispered.

"Because they have to come from exactly the right location, in exactly the right location as viewed by me, or none of this will work, it is too complicated to explain, particularly since we both have very different viewpoints."

"I see, alright." She sat down in the chair and slowly spread her legs letting her long loose gown fall to the sides. I stood over her holding the tweezers, waiting. She took a deep breath and took the top hem of her see through white silk panties and pulled them down exposing the top of her well-trimmed blonde bush.

"You'd best have them all the way off," I said. She hesitated a few seconds, which was pure theatre since she had already agreed to give in to my base desires, and then lifted her ass and pulled them off and carelessly flung them over her shoulder.

She slid forward on the chair pushing her pelvis out to the edge, legs slightly parted, "will this do?" she asked looking up at me and batting her long lashes.

"Yes indeed," I said and crouched down between her legs forcing them wider apart while she took up her glass of whiskey and had a slug. She had soft, creamy white thighs, and golden pubes, which I stroked and petted for a moment feeling the tension in her.

Upper right corner of the plot - pluck; she jerked and squeezed her thighs against my arms. "Ouch," she said. I stroked some more, letting my thumb move along her slit, which was moist, and starting to swell. Upper left corner - pluck; she took a deep breath and I watched her belly rise and fall. I spread her thighs again and she yielded without protest. I traced the edges of her pussy lips with my fingers, stroked her thighs and then pushed my thumb just a little way in and then plucked the third hair from the right side almost at the lips.

"Ahhh, ouch!" she protested and wiggled her ass a little side to side.

"There, there," I said and ran my thumb up and down her slit pressing open the lips while I blew on the spot where I had just plucked. Then one from the other side - pluck while pushing my thumb deeper into her. She pushed against it taking it to the knuckle.

"You are such a cruel man Culane, such a brute," she said but it sounded more a compliment than a complaint. I blew on her again and then traced the lips up to the top and exposed her clit, which I gently flicked with my tongue. She made a very sharp intake of breath and I plucked the last one from just above her button, which made her moan out loud and hump upwards.

"There we go," I said standing up. She looked up at me through heavy lidded eyes and slowly straightened back up in the chair. I undid my gun belt and set it aside with my jacket and then came back to stand in front of her. I could see her pussy glistening with juices; she waited with open-mouthed expectancy for whatever was to come next. "The last ingredient is man juice," I said as I started to unbutton my shirt. "In your reading did you learn how to draw it out?

She narrowed her eyes, licked her lips and leaned forward in the chair, "I have read some accounts, seen some pictures, but of course I have never done it before," she said. I threw my shirt aside and undid my belt. "It takes some work but it's not too difficult. I will tell you what to do, come, you can start by pulling down my pants." I said.

Her hands were trembling as she took hold of the waistband of my pants with her face so close to my belly that I could feel her quick hot breaths. "Yes, I would like very much to do that," she said without taking her eyes off of my swollen crotch. The little tweezers game had gotten me pretty hard and I was standing up straight as she slowly let the beast out. She took her time, fascinated, as the big head was revealed, and her eyes grew wider and wider as she exposed inch after inch of straining hard dick. When she got to mid-thigh she stopped and looked up at me with a kind of joyous wonder, "Culane, it's magnificent!" she exclaimed. She seemed a little confused, "but it is so big, I never pictured it so big, none of the sculptures... Culane' it's huge, and so very beautiful. Can I touch it?"

"Oh yes Galinda that will certainly be required."

She stroked my balls tentatively with one hand and gently stroked the shaft with the other until she got to the head which she began to rub in a polishing motion, "Oh yes, I would like to polish this one all day long. Oh my, oh my, oh my. May I taste it, may I lick it?"

"That too is required, and also you may put the whole head in your mouth and suck, go ahead, give it a try."

She moaned as she sucked. She squeezed my balls quite hard and took a good strong grip on the shaft as she began to stroke. She may not have done it to flesh and muscle before, but she was no stranger to a cock, in fact you could tell that she really loved cock, and was delighted with the real thing. "The taste, I always wondered what it would taste like, it is fantastic, so warm. Culane I love it!" After I let her explore for a while we changed positions, I sat down and she pulled my pants the rest of the way off, shrugged out of her robe and pulled off the white shift she wore underneath it releasing her 40D's. We worked together through the finer points of cock sucking which she grasped with quickness and enthusiasm; she also had an instinct for posing and for fingering herself while she was at it.

"Now Galinda, we are going to finish it off. Get down on your knees; that's it, now look up and open your mouth. Good. Now when the juice comes out I am going to spray it right into your mouth. You're going to want to swallow it, but don't, just close your mouth and hold it there for thirty seconds and then spit it into the basin, got it?" I explained as I jacked my enormous dick in her face. "Stick your tongue out, yes like that; now pinch your nipples, come on pinch them hard and say Ahhh."

"Ahhh," she said with her tongue out as she pinched her big swollen nipples. "Llook at me, there, that's it, now get ready!"

I unloaded a moderate amount into her mouth, she jerked back a little but then kept at it; mouth open still saying Ahhh until I was done. "Excellent Galinda," I said as she spit into the bowl, "you are really good at this."

She ran her tongue around her mouth several times and swallowed, "thank you," she breathed and slowly got to her feet. "I did want to swallow it, it tasted so good. Maybe..." she looked away coyly.

"Maybe what?" I asked as I poured my packet of powder into the basin along with the other ingredients and stirred them in to a paste. "Don't be shy," I prompted.

She turned and looked at me boldly with half closed eyes, her tongue again working around her plump lips, "Maybe," she shrugged a little, "we could do it again some time and you could let me swallow it."

"Well it is precious stuff you know, we will have to see," I replied.

"Of course," she replied lowering her eyes, it was almost as if she had forgotten her precious mirror altogether.

I finished mixing and brought a lighter chair from a corner and set it in front of the mirror, then I showed her how to brush the mixture into the fine crack, "and after each little section blow on it gently," I instructed, and as she did the crack disappeared and the mirror in that section began to glow again and reflect. "It's working!" she cried, "Oh Culane its working, how wonderful!"

"Get up on the chair and do the top section first, Ill steady you."

She kicked off her high heels that she had managed to keep on so far and stepped up on the chair and started working deftly while I steadied her with one hand and idly stroked her upper thighs and ass with the other. She spread her legs as far as the chair would allow and continued to work without comment as I also started to work her slit and clit a little; her legs trembled and her pussy dripped but she kept working. It was somewhat reluctantly that she stepped down from the chair when she had finished the upper third. "Keep working, you're doing fine, I'm going to check out your library," I said as I put the chair back in the corner.

Her library was impressive, a room about eighty foot square, two stories high completely lined from ceiling to floor with books, about thirty thousand in all I would say, all ordered and catalogued in detail. A quick review of the catalogue showed that the entire collection was of erotica; if she had books on any other subject they were in another library somewhere else in the palace. My perusal revealed that the wizards of old, apart from having very good taste for this sort of thing, also had quite wide contact outside of Oz. The well preserved volumes spanned a thousand years and came from human, wizard, witch, Wardonian and oriental sources; some of the books were pure prose, some just pictures and others more in the line of graphic novels. There was a very broad range of styles from very realistic to stylized, to nearly impressionistic, and they depicted every sort of sex act known to all of these races in a wide range of explicitness and detail. It was no wonder that Galinda had such a fevered, sex addled mind. I anticipated the enjoyment of returning here and exploring these pages with her.

RoryOmore
RoryOmore
312 Followers
12