The Wicked Witches of Oz Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RoryOmore
RoryOmore
312 Followers

"Culane, I'm done, but something is wrong, it's not working," Galinda cried out from the other room. I put down the volume I was leafing through and went back into the mirror room; I was still naked and my cock drooped down thick and slightly swollen. "It's not reflecting," she said.

The mirror was whole and shimmered but reflected back only an empty room. I stood behind her, put my hands on her shoulders and rubbed my cock against her ass. "Don't worry, we're just not done yet. It has been emptied and has to be reinfused with your spirit, character, and desires," I said. "What you have to do now is re-enter it using me as a medium."

I kissed her on the back of the neck and she looked over her shoulder at me, "How?" she asked.

I moved around and stood squarely just a few inches in front of the mirror. "You now have to look at me as you would the mirror and do everything that you normally do in front of it. Whatever you want to see reflected you have to do, and I will catch the essence of it and transmit it to the mirror with the proper incantation. Once we are done it will work as good as new, plus I will add a spell to keep Ravenna out forever."

"Everything I do?" she stood naked before me, hip cocked, her big boobs drooping down in a perfect slope, her elaborate hair in disarray, her make-up smudged. "That's very personal," she said softly, "very private."

"I've seen your library Galinda, I won't be shocked, in fact I am quite excited about the prospect of seeing how you perform," I said. Her breasts started to heave again and she started to sway a little with her eyes almost closed to the point where I thought she might pass out. "You want the mirror to reflect the real you don't you?"

"Of course," she opened her eyes and lifted her chin, "in that case I will have to fix myself up and change into something more appropriate," she said.

"Take you time,' I replied, "I'll be in the library, just call when you are ready."

"What do you think?" she asked as she posed in front of the mirror. Her hair was piled high on her head again, over a foot high with big curls intertwined with green and red ribbons, further down it curled into one large wave from which descended big ringlets. Her eyes and long eyelashes were darkened and her eyelids were colored with a soft, light purple while she had added extra darkening to the outside corners of the eyes. The planes under her high cheekbones were rouged, but not too darkly. On her left cheek was a small fashionable mole and beneath her sculptured nose her lips were painted dark red emphasizing their bee stung plumpness and perfect shape. She wore dangling gold coin earrings and a large necklace of three more rows of flattened gold, tight to her pure white neck. A stiff red corset trimmed in black, left her shoulders bare and covered only half of her large breasts that swelled out of the top with beautiful curves sweeping down to a deep cleavage. The corset came to just a little above the hairline of her cunt, which was fully exposed; straps from the bottom of the corset held up black seamed silk stockings. "I try to have my craftsmen copy some of the costumes from my books, but often we just can't seem to recreate the right materials," she pivoted on her five inch black heels that had straps that wound several inches up her claves.

I had stroked my cock into semi-hardness, "You've done very well," I said nodding in approval, "I will be able to help you with that in the future, I have been in many lands where they have done quite remarkable things with naughty clothes."

She was moving about now, preparing. She pulled the upholstered bench around in front of the chair (all her furniture had clever little wheels that made them easy to handle, and a lever which set brakes so that they would stand firm), from inside it she produced several dildos of various styles and materials, some double horned, some with extra knobs; none of them were nearly as large as my own instrument. From behind the thick curtains at the back of the room she wheeled out things that looked like very solid hat trees from which more cocks of various sizes and shapes, positioned at different levels and angles protruded; she placed one such tree on either side of the rug in front of the mirror.

"Something else from your excellent books?" I asked.

"With some personal modifications," she replied with a shy smile. Finally she took what looked to be a very large jar of lube out of the ottoman and placed it on the side table beside the chair.

She positioned herself between the chair and the ottoman looking thoughtful, "So when I would have used the horn on the bottom of the mirror, do I impale myself on you instead?" she asked.

"Yes exactly," I replied.

With her mouth slightly open she licked the tip of her sexy little overbite, "I have a concern though," she said. "I understand that this, let's call it a "performance" will, through your mediation, become instilled in the mirror. The thing is, that mostly I enact stories, little one witch plays if you will, really I come to inhabit the characters that I portray, get to live their lives through the reflection of the mirror." She waved towards the dressing room, "I have hundreds of costumes and props and such."

"It sounds wonderful," I said.

"Yes it is," she agreed with a little nod, her eyes half closed again, the problem is that I have so many stories, a very wide range you see, some quite different from the others, so I couldn't possibly enact all of them for you today, not even in a half a year; so I am afraid that we will not come anywhere near to capturing the true depth and breadth of my, essence, as you say."

"You make a valid point Galinda," I replied thoughtfully and appeared to think on it for a moment. "In the interest of seeing a job well done I would be willing, so long as I am well rewarded, to mediate as many performances as you wish, even if it takes a year, hell even two."

"That is very generous of you Culane, but can you really make such a commitment, don't you have any other plans?" she asked.

"Once I have seen Theodora restored to her lands I will have free time on my hands, I would be pleased to reside here with you a while."

She breathed a deep sigh and smiled with great satisfaction. "Very well then, let us begin without any further delay." She straightened up and looked me in the eye, "My favorite stories are the ones where witches are captured by men and taken to their castles to be their sex slaves. I imagine that I am forced against my will to perform for my hard, demanding master. Of course at first I am shocked at the things he commands me to do, I am an innocent young witch with no knowledge of the wicked ways of men, but what can I do, I am a helpless prisoner and must do what I am told." She made the appropriate faces to go with the words and now began to sway to some compelling music in her head.

She did an excellent strip, going through all of the poses you could think of, and ending up in just her heels. She kept up a running narrative throughout, "As I submitted to his voyeuristic demands, exposing and displaying myself before his hungry eyes a strange thing happened; I found that my terror was being replaced by excitement and unmistakable arousal, I grew hot and wet and started to enjoy his attention and realized that I wanted more of it. For the first time in my life I was truly the center and focus of someone's attention and it was gratifying that this strong and vital man with a very large cock, wanted me. What was happening to me I wondered in dismay, how could I be enjoying this?"

"I couldn't stop staring at his big hard cock that he had taken out of his pants. I couldn't keep my eyes off it and I had a terrible urgent desire to put it in my mouth, but you are a cruel master," she said switching person I think, without knowing it; "and you won't even let me touch it. "You have to earn it, little slut," you say, and then make me abuse myself for your amusement, rubbing and fingering my dripping pussy in every degrading position imaginable."

As she spoke her eyes locked on mine with an almost crazed intensity and she acted out her abuse and humiliation in great detail and at great length. She sat on the floor, on the ottoman, she crouched, she kneeled, she went about on all fours; she spread her legs wide and sometimes bent them back over her ears all the while rubbing and fingering and using her many dildos on her pussy and up her ass. She panted and moaned and begged; "Please master, please let me suck your cock, let me taste it at least, oh please fuck me sir, please fuck me. Don't you like me? Don't you want to put your big hard dick up my ass and make me scream?"

Of course she couldn't make herself cum, but she worked at it fiercely and made all the right sounds. "It was a point of honor amongst the humans of Oz that they did not deal in slaves; that they did not buy and sell any creature that could speak. Witches were taken as prizes in battle and belonged solely to the man who had taken her, never to be traded or sold, never to be touched by another man. The beauty of his witch-prizes reflected the status of a warrior and he lavished on them clothes and jewelry. The quality and complexity of her hair demonstrated her devotion to him and so that art became highly developed in these parts. Still, in private, for his eyes-only they loved to make their witches pay for the haughtiness of their people, and so they made them fuck like this to see how many cocks they could take at once," she said as she positioned herself between the two trees and went through a series of variations of positions, putting cocks in her mouth and pussy and ass at the same time.

"It was said that the first witches were seduced over to mankind and that they voluntarily gave them the secrets of counter spells to disarm the witches and reduce them to mere women, except of course for their exceptional beauty and deep dark passion." She disentangled herself from the trees, set down all the dildos and started to crawl on hands and knees towards me on where I sat on the floor stroking and polishing my hard cock, and watching the show with happy amazement. She came face to face with me and with her usual open-mouthed breathless manner said, "Am I really to use this big thing as I would the horn of the mirror?"

I smiled and nodded, and she smiled back, then dropped down to worship my dick. "I am still enthralled by its size Culane, and such fine shape and texture, such a wonderful taste." She licked it up and down, got in good and tight underneath and darted her saucy tongue up my asshole and then started sucking on it with a will, trying to take as much as possible down her throat. After that she tit fucked it for a while and then went back to sucking it. All while I kneeled like a statue and murmured encouragement and praise. She came up face to face again licking her lips, "I have never had anything so big in me, but I will do my best," she said and slowly lowered herself onto it until it was buried to the hilt in her pussy and I was staring into her crossed eyes. After a few sighs she started to hump up and down sometimes grabbing my shoulders for support, sometimes leaning back on her hands and moving her hips madly, "Soooo deep, Soooo thick," she moaned and then she turned around and took it in her pussy from behind doing all the work, moving her hips with the amazing flexibility and stamina she had gained from thousands and thousands of hours of practice on lesser instruments.

I didn't move except to give her ass cheeks some good hard slaps from time to time. "That's new, but I like it, I like it very much," she almost shouted.

At last she pulled out and started to rub her asshole against the head. Looking over her shoulder she smiled and said, "Now take your payment Culane, I know that it is what you want. Fuck my ass, ride me like a whore and make me cum."

I positioned myself at the entrance and teased her little hole with the head of my cock, "Even if it hurts?" I asked.

'Oh Yesss, especially if it hurts," she replied.

"All the way till it makes you cum?"

"Oh Yesss, I have been waiting four hundred years to cum, four hundred years of daily teasing and preparation. Now I want my satisfaction, my fulfillment!"

"Even if it means breaking your oath to the wizard to wait until his return?"

She laughed gaily, a laugh that was at once both wicked and supremely joyful. "You think me a fool Culane? I know who you are. Come on and fuck me good my master, fuck me hard up the ass, Oh Great and Powerful Wizard of Oz!"

"You are a delightful little minx Galinda, a wonderful surprise. You and I are going to get along famously," I said and began to slowly work my big cock into her little witches' hole.

RoryOmore
RoryOmore
312 Followers
12