The Wicked Witches of Oz Ch. 05

Story Info
Culane confronts Ravenna and all is revealed.
4.5k words
4.61
5.7k
5

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RoryOmore
RoryOmore
310 Followers

ZARDOZ

CHAPTER FIVE OZ THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

"A long night Culane?" I asked sarcastically when that wicked man entered the dining hall in the morning.

"We had a rather painstaking job before us,' he replied breezily. He looked well rested, the bastard, and he was kitted up ready for battle. Galinda trailed in behind him looking very smug and more relaxed than I had ever seen her, obviously she had been fucked good and hard, and had betrayed her oath just like the rest of us.

"Don't forget that you promised me tonight,' I hissed as he walked past me to greet Theodora who rushed into his arms. "I missed you Culane," she said staring up at him with cow's eyes, embarrassing us all.

He gave her a quick kiss, and holding her on one arm he beckoned to the rest of us, "No need to dally, Ravenna is at the River Wick and preparing to cross into Evenora's lands," he said. I already knew that, I was not sure how he did.

"How can we go now, your flying ship is not even prepared yet; do you expect me to carry you and Theodora on my back?" I asked.

"That won't be necessary, come take my hand and I will show you another trick I recently remembered," he said. Galinda was already standing behind him holding on to his shoulder. Not knowing what kind of foolishness they were up to I took his hand and literally, in the blink of an eye, we were no longer at Galinda's palace but standing on a promontory high above the river Wick. Theodora gasped.

"What the hell is going on?" I demanded feeling very uneasy.

"Well I do believe that Ravenna is standing on the rock just across the river there, see where the red glow of her scowl rises up, and that would be her army down there below who appear to have completed some pontoon bridges and are preparing to cross,' he said with infuriating calm.

'Yes, damn it, and here come her Bargs. We are not prepared, what have you done Culane?" I shouted at him. A dark cloud was rising up from where Ravenna stood and was moving towards us, clearly it was her Bargs, five hundred of them at least.

It was too late to flee, we must somehow make a stand, but Theodora was crouching behind Culane and Galinda was calmly patting her head. Culane just stood there, "Leave them to me," he said.

When the fierce creatures were no more than a hundred yards away Culane let out a mighty shout that could not have come from any mortal man. His a huge voice filled the sky and seemed to literally blow the beasts to a halt, then he began to address them in their own language; "Your master has returned, and now I command you to return to your jungle home and stay within its bounds until I summon you. Now go!"

Immediately the pack of Bargs veered off to the southeast and I found myself staring at Culane with open-mouthed dismay, the light of terrible truth dawning on me. Ravenna obviously wasn't impressed for she came right in to land as if the Bargs had already attacked. She stalked towards us anger flashing warning in her dark eyes, hair flying in the wind. "How dare you interfere in the affairs of Oz you worm. This is no place for a man, we killed them all." She came right up to him and practically shoved her face into his; in her hand she held a long silver bladed dagger dripping with poison. "I have watched you little fraud as you have seduced each of my spineless sisters. Did you think that you would fool me too, did you think that I would roll over and present you my asshole like those little sluts?" she screamed at him.

"No Ravenna, I wouldn't bother, I see nothing in you but malice and evil; there is nothing in you to redeem," he replied loudly but calmly.

She gave him a look of utter disgust, "Die human," she shouted and lashed out with her dagger. She was very fast, but he was faster. He dodged the blow and then struck her with a swift backhand that staggered her. She took a step backward, a look of complete shock and terror as she touched her cheek. She looked at us, imploring us, the hand that held the dagger now empty. She let out a mercifully short shriek before her mouth melted away into her dissolving neck, and then her whole body dropped like a pail of colored water and splashed on the rock before dribbling away over the cliff to the river far below.

"Oh shit," I whispered dropping to my knees on the hard ground, "Please forgive me master!" I cried out.

Galinda slowly lowered herself too leaving Theodora standing alone, looking this way and that in confusion. "I don't understand," she said, "Will someone please tell me what is going on?" she pleaded.

I yanked at her coat trying to pull her down next to me. She looked down at me with big clueless eyes; "He's the wizard," I hissed.

"The wizard?" She looked from me back towards Oz who now stood regarding us sternly with his hands on his hips. My stomach was doing flip-flops and I was sweating in the cold mountain air almost gagging at what I had seen him do to Ravenna, so swiftly, so effortlessly.

It finally dawned on her, "Oh," she said with surprise and then again with realization and fear. She dropped to her knees like a stone and lowered her head. "Please, please forgive me master,' she pleaded, "I am just a simple, foolish young witch." Oz said nothing and I waited without daring to breathe to see how he would treat her as a sign of what would happen to me; I knew that whatever it was, I was in for worse.

"What a pair of little harlots," he said at last in a hard voice. I dared not look up, but I felt him now looming over us. "Galinda was not fooled," he said and I bit my lip in jealousy; "Rise Galinda."

I could hear them kissing and ground my teeth together, Theodora was starting to sob and I shushed her. "I will make you my regent to rule Oz during my absences, will you please go now and sort out that rabble down there; get them back to their houses and barracks and see that order is restored to the South. You will manage her lands directly until I can find a worthy new witch for the south. You will find me at the Emerald City when you are done, I will be in the throne room where these faithless whores will be attempting to tell me why they should not have the same fate as Ravenna."

"Yes of course, My Lord," Galinda replied. I thought to start my pleading but there was too great a lump in my throat so all I could manage was a sob no better than Theodora.

He worked his hand deep into my hair and took a firm grip, "Now we shall see if either of you is worth keeping around,' he said, and again in a blink we were transported, this time to the throne room which had never seemed so cold and forbidding to me before.

I had made some changes to the throne room; on the central dais I had placed a fairly large, well-padded, straight backed chair to the right of the throne, and to the left, two slightly smaller, less well-padded chairs; all had low padded ottomans. I hauled the two faithless witches up to their feet in front of their respective chairs and turned them to face me; "Silence" I thundered when they started begging again.

Standing first in front of Evenora I whipped the short knife from my boot and they both gasped. Evenora put a hand up to her throat. I slapped it down, "Hands at your sides," I commanded and she gulped and complied, her mouth working but keeping silent, imploring me for mercy with her green eyes, her wonderful pale skin gone even more ghostly. As Galinda moved around behind her I shoved my knife into the waist of the long, tight gown she was wearing and slashed the material in an upwards stroke. The tip of the knife almost grazed her chin, but she remained still, although very wide eyed, while I grabbed the edged of the torn material and ripped out and down, tearing the gown in two and letting it fall to the floor. Using her own long, thin stiletto Galinda slit the laces of the shivering witch's corset and I grabbed it at the cleavage and flung it aside. She stood there, white and naked except for her black stockings and high heels, her dark hair showing nicely against her marble shoulders and breasts; "You were going to turn me in to a frog," I said."

"Oh my lord, please forgive me, I am a worthless fool!" she exclaimed. I grabbed her face with both hands and kissed her fiercely on the mouth driving my tongue hard down her throat while Galinda crowded in from behind and roughly handled her ass.

"Silence, and don't move," I commanded when I broke the kiss and then turned my attention on the trembling, teary-eyed Theodora.

"We beg for your mercy lord," she moaned.

I hurled the ridiculous hat from her head; "you will never wear that again'" I said as Galinda worked her tunic off her shoulders. "In fact, Galinda will be dressing both of you from now on." I grabbed the collar of her white silk blouse and ripped it in two exposing her naked, lightly browned tits; Galinda yanked the tatters from Theodora and tossed them away while I inserted my knife into the crotch of her skin-tight, black leather pants, and as she moaned in fear, carefully slit them to her waist. Galinda worked at them from the back and soon we had them hanging down in shreds at the top of her knee high, high heeled boots. "Now my faithless sluts, turn around and bend over,"

They hesitated a moment in confusion; "Now!" I shouted and roughly spun them around and bent them over at the waist so that they were supporting themselves with their hands on the low footstools.

"Stick those asses up, get them up! Galinda, the crop!"

"Yes my lord," she replied and strode over to her chair on the far side of the throne. As she went she grabbed the bodice of her own gown and tore it down the center revealing a cream corset and black pantyhose above her high spiked boots.

From a holder on the outside of her chair she drew a three-foot long, black leather crop with a leather flap at the business end; she slashed the air with it as she brought it back and handed it to me. As she did so I grabbed her by the back of the neck and pulled her in to me for a hard kiss, knocking loose some of her elaborate hair design; "Thank you my faithful one," I said and she smiled taking deep breaths.

I turned and slashed hard across Evenora's bare bottom; her whole body jerked and she cried "Owwwwwww!!" but maintained her position.

"Mercyyyyyyyyyyy!" Theodora cried and I came down hard on her, each blow left long red welts, but I was not concerned; a mere touch from Theodora or Galinda would heal them. I had no desire to mark such perfect flesh, but I wanted my message conveyed.

"You must learn obedience," I shouted, emphasizing each word with a blow across their twitching and trembling behinds; "My word is law in Oz if I am here or not."

"Yesss, yes my lord, we understand. We will obey you always; we are your slaves, please, please have mercy on our poor weak flesh," they cried out with tear soaked voices. Theodora was scissoring her legs in pain; I could almost feel the heat rising up from her red bottom.

"Steady, little slut," I warned, "I am not done with you yet."

I turned to Galinda and she unbuckled my cross belt and gun belt, unbuttoned my white silk shirt, and helped me out of it taking the opportunity to lick my nipples and chest as she did so, running her fingers lovingly along the leather of my shoulder holster; "You are magnificent my lord," she said looking up at me with a proud smile.

I turned again to the bare bottomed witches, standing between them so that I could have easy access to either of them with the crop; "Spread your legs," I commanded tapping them on the inner thighs, "wider!"

As they did as they were told, Galinda knelt before me, undid my tight, black leather pants and peeled them down my hips; the crotch was designed to open very wide so that my big cock and balls could swing free and I would still be able to move about unhindered. She began at the balls and started to lick me greedily. I eased up on the naughty girls, tapping them with the end of the crop on their pussy lips and clits just hard enough to make them a bit rosy and puffy (and wet the little sluts), and to make them pant with anticipation and fear. From time to time I would slash the air just to scare them but mostly I was letting Galinda have a good reward by letting her worship my cock with her mouth while her sisters were being humiliated. She was going at in hard and fast, panting and even snorting a little as she went. When I felt that she had had enough I took her by the back of the head and forced her all the way down, pushing my thick cock down her throat and holding her face tight to my belly just the way she liked it and then I let her have a good spurt to show how much she was favored.

I pulled her up and gave her a nice kiss, then got the two miscreants to get up on the foot stools narrowly balancing on their hands and knees, forcing their sobbing heads down and their beautiful butts up high at just the right level for my throbbing, slippery dick. Starting with Evenora I ploughed into her pussy roughly making her grunt and moan.

"You are too kind, my lord, far to kind to these whores," Galinda said as she knelt once at my balls. "Isn't he generous Evenora?" she demanded slapping her sister hard on the ass.

"Yes, yesss, he is too kind. You are too kind to your worthless servants, my lord,' she moaned.

"You would really like it up the ass wouldn't you Evenora?" I asked as I drove her with long hard strokes.

"Oh yes master, oh yes please, please would you fuck me up the ass the way a witch needs it."

"Ha, you think you deserve to cum?" Galinda cried. "You naughty, naughty thing."

"No, I don't deserve it, but I want it soooo bad, I want to feel the master's great cock all the way up my ass."

Reaching forward I gave her clit a hard pinch, "you are greedy," I said and pulled my cock out. "But I am not even sure that I am going to forgive you at all." I moved over to her sister; "And you, eager little Theodora do you want to get fucked?"

"Oh yes my lord, fuck me hard, beat me, punish me, but please don't abandon me!" she pleaded as I shoved my cock hard into her pussy and began to pump, pressing down with great leverage making her pant and wail; "Oh so good, so good my lord, don't stop, don't ever stop abusing me. I am forever repentant." She seemed very sincere and was so adorable that I motioned Galinda to wipe the welt marks away from her butt cheeks, then I spread her cheeks and slowly shoved the great big head of my cock into her tiny hole; 'Is that what you want?" I asked.

"Yesss master, yesss; I am not worthy but I want it so much, please Agggggggh. Uhhhhhhh," she grunted as I reamed her all the way to my balls and then began to pound her hard up the ass. I put my foot up on the stool so I could get even more leverage and she gratefully licked my boot.

She was very horny and I brought her along quickly, but I wouldn't let her come; "Oh no you don't deserve that!" I said and pulled out making her sob with desperation. Then I went and did the same thing to Evenora, fucking her ass hard from on high, making her lick my boot leather, bringing her close to the edge but not over.

"Don't either of you two move," I said and left them and went over and sat in the high throne of OZ with my mighty cock rising up from my lap like a tower. Galinda followed me, took the crop from me and replaced it in its holder and then returned to stand in front of the throne. She smiled her wicked smile and with sleepy eyes slowly descended to her knees in front of me.

"I Galinda, Witch of the North," she proclaimed in her husky, soft, yet strong voice, "Pledge my undying loyalty to Culane, Wizard of OZ, and proclaim my love with all my heart and soul. I place myself at your feet and await your command."

"Consummate your pledge," I replied and she wrapped her full lips around my cock and slowly took every inch down her throat; once again I held her head firmly and let her drink from my bounty. When she was finished I commanded her to rise and she stepped back from the throne, her eyes shining with tears of happiness.

"Come Evenora!" I commanded and she stood up from the stool.

'On your hands and knees," Galinda snapped, "approach like the bitch that you are. Come and beg for mercy!"

Proud Evenora crawled on her hands and knees to the foot of the throne. Looking up, her pale skin flushed and her black eyes wet, she spoke with a trembling mouth. "I Evenora, former Witch of the West declare my complete abasement before you, oh Oz the Great and Powerful, and if I am forgiven, I will serve you with unquestioning loyalty in whatever capacity, however low, you command," she said.

"What of your greed, haughty one?" I asked.

"It is forsaken my lord, banished forever from my heart. What rubbish is gold and jewels compared to the favor of my lord and master whom I love with all my heart and soul," she replied earnestly.

"And the base, mean thoughts you held towards your sisters?"

"Gone too, my gracious lord. I am a changed witch, now I have only love for my sisters whom I appreciate as objects of your wise affection."

"Very well, I forgive you Evenora, come, and consummate your oath."

"Oh thank you, thank you oh merciful lord Oz, I am forever in your debt mmmmmum mumble mummble mms slurp slurrp, suck," she said as she eagerly swallowed my cock and bobbed her head up and down wildly, even continuing to plead and thank and beg as I held her head impaled on my spike and let the jizz fly down her throat - that was greeted by a squeal of surprise and then a long moan of gratitude. When she was quite done I said, "Rise Evenora, Witch of the West and stand beside your sister."

"Theodora!"

She practically bounded off of the footstool and crawled low but fast to kneel between my knees. "Oh my Lord, my love," she pleaded looking up at me with her big brown, teary eyes; "I have truly loved you with all my heart and soul from the moment I laid eyes on you; I was overwhelmed by your power and majesty. Please, pleeeeese forgive this poor slut for being your slave. If you will just forgive me I will do anything you command. Beat me, drag me around on a leash, whatever you want, just please don't abandon me, life without you would be impossible for me."

She was sobbing with such genuine remorse that I almost reached down to her, but I remained stern. "You must be much more careful of strangers from now on," I said,

"Of course, my lord; from now on I will trust no one but you."

"Discontent and jealousy must end. You will be at peace with your sisters and love them as you love me."

"Yesss, yesss my lord, whatever you command, gladly."

"And no longer will you think of yourself as lesser than anyone. You are a consort of Culane, Wizard of OZ; you bow to no one but me. But you will take the instruction and advice of your elder sister Galinda - understood?"

"Absolutely my lord."

"Then you are forgiven, come suck on my dick of power and be restored."

She leapt up and went down on my cock eagerly, sucking and licking furiously while trying to keep her grateful eyes on me. When I spurted out her reward she closed them with a wonderful sigh of relief.

Once they were all standing I took a leather bundle from beneath the throne and stood up in front of them; of course my cock was still as erect as ever having been undiminished by the spunk I had doled out to them, juice imbued with the magic of OZ that would bind them even more firmly to me with outrageous desire, and would increase their sexual sensitivity and pleasure.

From the bundle I drew a golden tiara set with diamonds and cut to glitter fiercely. It was quite large but not very heavy due the fine quality of its materials and craftsmanship. In the center there was one large diamond worth the ransom of any earthly king, and above it were worked the initials OZ and G intertwined. I set it in the mass of Galinda's beautiful intricate blonde hair; "This is to show that you are first in my affections Galinda, and shall be the regent of Zardoz whenever I am gone. Your word shall be second only to mine here and in all the lands that I will henceforth conquer. You are confirmed as the Witch of the North and for now as Witch of the South as well; I charge you with the protection and wellbeing of the realm and the instruction and guidance of your sisters," I declared. "Let it be a symbol of the love I hold for you."

RoryOmore
RoryOmore
310 Followers
12