The Wicked Witches of Oz Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RoryOmore
RoryOmore
313 Followers

"Thank you my lord, my precious love and master; you have remade the world from a dark dreary place into a realm of delight and wonder. I look forward to serving you for the rest of my days," she replied with melting eyes and I kissed her to seal the covenant.

"Now for you Evenora," I said a little sternly as I drew a velvet collar from the bundle, "a reminder that your transgressions are forgiven, but not forgotten, at least for the present." I snugged the collar, which was black velvet set with diamonds and at the center of the throat a Silver E set with emeralds. "Should you ever contemplate disobedience to me again, or ill will towards your sisters it will tighten to remind you of your vows. You will pay penance from now until I am satisfied that you have learned you lessons. Once I am convinced of your contrition I will declare my love for you and confirm you as Witch of the West with all your lands and responsibilities, and charge you with the order and protection of my treasury."

"Thank you my great and powerful master, I am honored beyond words; I shall strive every day to fulfill your confidence in me," she replied and we kissed hard and passionately.

Theodora's collar was also of black velvet set with diamonds with the letter T set with rubies; "You too will do penance Theodora, and wear this collar as a reminder. When I am convinced that you can behave yourself I will confirm you as Witch of the East with all your lands restored to you and I will declare you the chief healer of the realm,' I declared.

She was weeping large tears of joy and gratitude, and I had to prevent her from throwing herself at my feet; "I will never let you down again my beautiful, masterful lord. I am going to work soooo hard to make myself worthy of your affection, I ..." I kissed her to stop her babbling and she sagged gratefully into my embrace.

"We will have to set up some great ceremony for the Munchkins and the Manchkins, but before that we must properly christen the throne. Come; Theodora first," I said and sat back down.

Theodora, so very happy to be at least partly forgiven and loved once more, and preening in her collar came immediately and impaled herself on my mighty dick facing me so that she could kiss me to her hearts content. The others stood beside the throne so that they could watch her happy face and kiss me on the cheeks and lick my ears and caress my chest. When I reversed her and had her take it up the ass she cried out with joy; Evenora knelt down to lick my balls and Theodora's pussy as she posted furiously. I let her go wild and it was not long before she was on the edge and I hurled her over by letting lose a hot shot of cum up her ass sending her into screaming convulsions which subsided into thankful, blissful mutterings.

I favored the others the same way; proud Evenora and brilliant Galinda each rode my great cock on the throne for the first of many times and felt my hot juice coursing up their asses while their sisters licked their clits thus bonding us all together in an unshakable family. When the deed was done and the wicked sisters were seated with their dripping pussies on their chairs, I gave them a hint of what lay ahead. "Now that your little domestic squabbles have been settled and the rightful lord reigns in OZ we can turn our attention to our next adventure," I said.

The looked at me with eager, curious expressions on their beautiful faces, each wonderful in its own unique way; "I believe the time has come for the liberation of Wardonia," I declared, then I smiled and settled back on my comfortable new throne.

RoryOmore
RoryOmore
313 Followers
12