The Widow and Step-Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh fuck!" she yelled, her body responding without conscious thought as her hips rolled up to meet his thrusting fingers. The orgasm took her and he wiggled and shook as her body responded to the overwhelming pleasure she was getting.

Even as she shook from her climax, Carsten changed tactics. Her removed his fingers from her pussy and grabbed her feet and placed them on his shoulders. This rolled her hips back and up. His tongue left her clitoris and travelled down across her juicy labia, collecting the fresh juices there. Continuing down, he licked the soft ridge below her pussy. Mary's orgasm clouded her awareness until his tongue started probing into her anus.

"Oh God!" She howled at this unexpected but not unwelcome stimulation. Still reeling from her orgasm, she realized what he was doing. The idea of any sexual play involving her was morally repulsive to her but her puckered hole seemed to have a way of overruling that concept. She tried to hide it but whenever she got to a highly aroused state, her asshole became hot and tingly as was the case now. She mostly hid it from her now dead husband because he was so big she feared what anal intercourse would do to her rectum. She felt the same fear with Carsten as he was even bigger but right now her extraordinarily responsive little asshole was getting attention.

She reached down and grabbed her thighs, pulling them back and opening her ass up to more of his face. He pushed fiercely into the tight asshole trying to get his tongue into opening. She felt her sphincter open up a little to have room for the tip of his tongue. The tightness of her anal muscles resisted as her shithole had not been used for sex in a few years and was nearly a virgin ass for sexual purposes.

With incredible patience, the step-son kept licking and poking at her back door, thrilling her and pushing her towards another wonderful orgasm. When his hand reached up and pressed down onto her pubic mound, she knew it was coming soon. He pressed his thumb down on her clit and her body jerked in response, which was enough for him to jam his tongue into her ass as deep as it would reach. She felt his lips hard against her anus, his tongue wiggling inside her sphincter and his thumb on her clit. She opened her eyes for a second and saw his head between her thighs in her kitchen in the middle of the day. The total depravity of the situation overwhelmed her and she screamed as her body was totally swamped by the most mind-blowing orgasm.

"AHHHH SHIT!" she yelled. "OHHH GOD YES-YES-YES!" Carsten had to pull back from her and quickly stand up to keep her from falling off the counter and she thrashed about. It was a few moments before she recovered and was back to something like normal; except there was nothing normal about the son of your recently dead husband eating you to orgasm in the kitchen in the middle of the day. And yet she found she could not stop.

Animalistic fervor took her mind, removing all remaining thoughts of indignity. She slid off the counter and found her legs wobbly as Carsten held her steady. She pushed him back a bit and sank to her knees in front of him, her face in front of his loose boxer shorts. Without coherent thought or plan, she pulled down his boxers, releasing his large cock so it jutted out at her. Then suddenly she had her step-son's thick cock in her mouth. She slowly slid her lips over the bulbous head, then started working inch after inch of his shaft into her mouth. She only stopped when she felt it touch her throat, nearly causing her to gag. Then Mary began sucking the prick with exceptional vigor, her eyes closed.

Carsten groaned and reached out to a chair to support himself, not trusting his own legs. His step-mother sucked the delicious cock with more intensity, shocking herself with her enthusiasm suck the cum right out of his prick. She actually forced her lips further into his hairy crotch, gagging herself in an attempt to envelope all of his cock meat. The huge prick responded to her by growing even bigger and stiffer. The cock knob puffed up obscenely, pulsating on the roof of her mouth.

"Mmuugglll," Mary gurgled, the lewd sounds of her cock sucking filling the kitchen. Passionately she mover her head up and down, fucking her mouth with the young man's thick meat. Her fingers wrapped around the root of his cock and she started jacking his prick slow and hard as she sucked the swollen end, swirling her tongue in and tasting the salty pre-cum as it ooze out of his aching prick.

"Damn Mary, you are one great cocksucker!" Carsten groaned. "I'm real close to cumming!" He was not sure if she wanted his sperm in her mouth or not and wanted to warn her. But the warning was music to her ears and she began sucking his shaft even harder, her lips making disgusting slurping noises when they broke seal cum-laden rod. Her fist moved faster now, rubbing up and down on the section of his hard-on that would not fit in her mouth. She seemed frantic to get a load of cream out of his cock.

"Cumming...Now...now," he bellowed, thrusting his hips forward and forcing his cock another inch between her lips. Mary started to gag, but as she eased back, her frantic cock sucking efforts were rewarded with a gush of spunk from his swollen penis. It was not a huge amount but for his third orgasm this morning there was enough.

The semen squirting on her tonsils she quickly swallowed it down her throat. She clutched the enormous cock in hand, wanting a taste of her young lover's fluid. The mother-slut stayed on her knees before him, jacking and swallowing every droplet of salty cum from the tip of his cock meat.

In the 20 seconds that seemed like forever for him, his orgasm eased. His heavy breasted, blonde step-mother eased back and raised her head from his crotch to look up at him. The woman had a dazed and horny look to her face as she ran her tongue around her mouth. Mary was breathing hard as she smiled up at him and put her hand out for help to her feet. Her pussy felt wet all over again as she wondered how many times she could get him hard again. Mary's pussy jumped as she pictured the huge, fat meat plowing into her hairy cunt once more, ramming deeply in and out of her. She took his hand and lead him up the stairs...to her room...and her bed.