The Widow and the Widower

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks for giving me what I needed, Raul. It had been so long, I needed to be taken." She paused to gently kiss the ear she was whispering into. "Next time, I get to take you."

He barked out a laugh. "Next time?" he said playfully.

"Yes, Raul. Next time. You're mine now. You know that, don't you?"

He rose back up on his elbows to look down at her smiling face. "Yes dear. Of course dear," he said smiling back.

She slapped him playfully on the shoulder and pouted up at him. Raul relented. "Barbara, you're right. I do belong to you now, as long as you'll have me."

She leaned up to kiss him gently. "I plan to have you for a very long time."

They separated and rolled so that he was spooning from behind. "Would you like to spend the night Barbara?" he asked hopefully.

Barbara gave a throaty laugh. "If you took me home, the kids would probably try to have either me or you committed, honey. I think they wanted this even more than we did."

"Really?"

"Really. I know that Bobby wants me to be happy. And he knows you make me happy."

Raul chuckled. "I'm pretty sure Sammy feels the same way."

"So let's not disappoint them!"

Raul reached up to cup a breast, and leaned over to insert his tongue in her ear. "You're right, honey. We have to think of the children."

Barbara giggled as she turned to embrace her lover again. "You're right, dear. What choice do we have?"

"None. None at all."

"Right." She paused and gave him what could only be called an evil grin. "Are you ready to be taken?"

Raul actually swallowed nervously at her look of naked lust. What would she do to him? His cock surged to hardness at the prospect. He smiled back at his lover. "Ready to be taken, my love."

12