The Widow at the Opera

Story Info
The widow falls in love.
1.4k words
3.62
18.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING:

Taking wine enemas can kill you.

A straight wine enema could cause alcohol poisoning.

------------------------------------------

I had met Polly Forbes at a surprise birthday party. We had been dating off and on for two years. I was way out of her class,but she seemed to like me anyway.

Polly had taken me to her tailor and had him make a custom Tuxedo for me to wear to go to the opera.

Her chauffeur, Quido delivered the tuxedo at noon and it was a perfect fit. Polly picked me up for dinner and the opera.

We went to Fratrolli Ristorante Italiano's restaurant for dinner. We had a table in a dark corner of the restaurant. The table had a red and white checkered table cloth. A Chianti bottle made into a candle holder lit the table. Polly ordered a large bottle of Chianti.

The waiter returned and poured two glasses of blood red wine into the bell shaped goblets. A trio of gypsy musicians came over to our table and serenaded us.

Picking up her glass she toasted. "Up your butt with rubber hose." I lifted my glass and returned her toast.

Our spaghetti arrived and she handed the musicians a fifty dollar bill and they moved on to the next room.

As I enjoyed the spaghetti, I felt Polly's bare foot caress my cock and it hardened. She laughed when she saw my face turn red, "Gotcha Baby..!"

After dinner Quido drove us to the opera. Her opera box was high on the right side of the building. When Quido left, Polly gave me deep tongue kiss and grabbed my cock.

"We're not going to watch the opera are we, Polly?"

"Probably not. " And pulled down the top of her dress and her ample breasts flopped out.

"Wow, what bodacious Ta-Tas you have!"

"Suck my nipples, big boy. "

I rubbed her nipples until they became hard and moist. I took turns sucking each nipple until she was squealing.

"I want you to cum on my breasts!"

How could I refuse?

She began jacking me off as I sucked her tits.

"Ah...Ah...I'm going to come!"and shot a load right between her tits.

She gasped in sweet agony and the feeling was much more than sexual desire

She felt a warm glow flow through her.

Thoughts filled her mind.

"I wonder if he could love me."

"It was just the passion of the moment."

"How could he love an old cougar like me?"

We cleaned up and put our clothes back on just as the opera started.

As we watched the opera, Polly had a special glow on her face for rest of the Opera.

After-wards we walked to her limo and she asked, "Would you like to come out for the weekend?"

I nodded.

"Home, Quido!" and we snuggled into the backseat.

She took me into the shower and gave me my morning enema. When she finished me,I flushed her out until her water ran clear.

"Let's try out that high colonic out on me." Polly suggested.

"How about 2 quart clean out enema to get started?"

I returned with a warm soapy enema and gave to her.

"Let me up!" she pleaded and headed to the toilet

When she returned I had just finished hooking up the high colonic enema nozzle to the gallon sized enema bag.

"Are you sure that long nozzle fit all up my butt?"

"Yes, but get on your hands and knees." I said.

"I'll put some pillows under your tummy."

She climbed on the bed and pile of pillows.

Polly spread her cheeks with her hands.

I lubed the colonic nozzle and inserted it into her gaping anus. Lubing the tubing as I inserted in her rosy brown butt hole.

I rotated the semi stiff hose lubing it every foot up her enormous ass.

If she flinched I stopped until she relaxed and said. "Ok, give me some more."

About 20 minute later I opened the clamp and let the water flow. Slowly I finished the insertion and the warm water flowed freely.

I heard Polly weeping

"Are you ok darling? I asked. She nodded.

In an emotional tone she said "I'm going to ...Cum..!"

She began humping the pillows on the bed.

She was having an enema orgasm.

She gasped in sweet agony. "I think I love you Robbie darling!"

A hot tear rolled down her cheek and she blushed.

I waited until she was relaxed and then I snaked colonic nozzle slowly out of her intestines.

"Just relax Polly it's just about out."

As pulled the hose out of her anus, she asked. "Did I take the whole gallon?" I nodded and plugged a large black butt plug into her rectum. "This will help you hold it!"

I removed all the enema equipment from the bedroom.

When I returned she was sitting on the edge of the bed and wiping tears from her eyes.

"Robbie I'm sorry about what I said about loving you."

I took her face in my hands and held it gently.

I looked into her eyes and said. "Maybe I love you too Polly!"

I pulled her close and kissed her mouth hungrily.

"Breakfast is served." Came over the intercom.

After breakfast we swam in the pool.

Later she showed me the ranch.

She showed me the barn and her livestock.

"How about a little roll in the hay?" She invited.

"I like that idea!" I answered.

We climbed the ladder to the hay loft. She threw a Scottish plaid blanket on top of the hay and settled down on her back spreading her legs. I lifted her skirt up and pulled her bloomers down and began eating her pussy until it was sloppy wet.

"Get up on your knees, woman!" I entered her dripping pussy and began to pump into her deep, dark hole. "Oh fuck me you stallion!"

"Ah, ah... fuck me...fuck me... fuck me!" she screamed. She reached down and scooped up a handful of her pussy juice and rubbed it on her anal orifice. "Don't cum yet, I want your spunk to squirt up in my bowels."

I slipped Spikey into her rectum.

She welcomed my cock into her body.

I pumped her ass like a madman and delivered her cum enema. .

We dressed and left the barn. We walk back to house holding hands like a couple of kids.

When we arrived at the house, lunch was waiting for us.

After lunch I showed her the pair of nozzles I had bought for us.

"Petzler tubes, huh?" "I know where we can test these babies."

"Where?" I asked.

"In the hot tub, I always wanted to have an enema in the hot tub...and now we can."

"Let's make up the wine enemas. First we must dilute the wine."

"25% wine and 75% water." I said.

"Then I'll meet you out at the tub with a gallon sized wine enema bag and hoses. You bring the Petzler nozzles. "

I lubed Polly's anus and handed her the nozzles and she attached them to the wine-laden enema bag.

We inserted the Petzlers. Slowly she lowered herself into the tub and I followed. She started the jets and we both sat down.

"What a great way to get drunk in the afternoon." "Go slow on the enema or else you'll be getting out of tub to take a shit." I cautioned.

I warned her too late. She clicked off her enema hose, blowing wine out her butt as she headed to the bathroom.

She returned and lubed herself up and stuck the Petzler back in her butt.

I sucked on her tits and she stroked my cock. When she had Spikey hard, she pumped and pumped until I shot my load. Strings of my cum rose to the surface of the bubbling water.

"Now we have proof that cum floats." She joked.

She settled back in the hot tub and casually and carefully let the wine flow up her bottom. We listened to romantic music on the surround sound system she had on her patio.

Polly was a glowing image of fire, passion, and love as she bobbed in the water of the hot tub.

In her mind's eye she visualized what it would be like being married to Robbie.

"I am beginning to feel a little drunk." She said. "Where did you read about wine enemas?"

That's a long story, Polly.

I'll have to tell you another time."

"How would you like to host an Orgy?" Polly asked.

~~More to Cum~~