The Widow Ch. 02

Story Info
Fran seduces her friend Joanne.
3.6k words
4.52
40.7k
5
0

Part 2 of the 26 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/02/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Passion in James County XII

The Widow

By D.C. Roi


Chapter two

Joanne lay in bed and, instead of falling asleep, kept thinking about the erotic tale Fran had told her. And the more she recalled her friend's graphic description of her affair with her handsome neighbor, the more it aroused her. "If I keep this up," she thought, more than a little upset with herself, "I'll never get to sleep." She wondered if taking a bath might help relax her, so she got up, put on a robe, and went to the bathroom. Instead of a shower she decided to enjoy a long hot soak in the tub. She found some bubble bath solution in the bathroom cabinet, poured some into the tub, and ran hot water on top of it. After the sudsy water was deep enough, she lowered herself into the tub, submerging her body in the warm, rich sudsy water. She laid back and closed her eyes as warmth began filling her.

Joanne quickly discovered that the bubble bath wasn't having the effect she'd hoped it would. Even as she lay in the warm water, she couldn't get Fran's story out of her thoughts. A picture of Fran and Greg making love formed in her mind. She could see Greg's hands moving over Fran's body. Actually, she could almost feel the way it felt when he touched her friend. She visualized his erection, poised and ready to spear into her friend's petite body and felt her heart rate increasing, not calming.

Her wild daydream continued. Now she could see Fran, writhing in passion, while Greg drove his erection into her. Shaken by the train of thought she couldn't shake, she tried to make the lewd images stop, but try as she would, she couldn't. And even more frustrating was the fact that the voyeuristic thoughts were turning her on!

"I don't believe this!" she thought, "Of all times to get turned on!"

At last, afraid she'd wrinkle from being submerged in the water too long, Joanne climbed out of the tub and dried herself off. She went back to her bedroom, donned a pair of plaid cotton flannel pajamas, and slipped back into bed and tried to go to sleep, but she couldn't. She was even more turned on than she'd been before she took her bath. Every time she closed her eyes, the images of Greg and Fran making love returned.

She turned on the light, sat up, and took a magazine off the table next to the bed and tried to read but she couldn't concentrate. Instead of the story she was trying to read, that darn movie projector in her mind continued to run pictures of Greg and Fran making passionate love. And, as if that wasn't bad enough, images of her making love with her late husband began to play, too. Until he'd gotten sick, they'd enjoyed a very active and varied love life, and she missed the satisfaction he gave her terribly. She'd had a number of opportunities for sex after Ernie died, but she couldn't bring herself to go to bed with anyone else. Not yet, anyhow.

There was a soft knock at the door and Joanne jumped.

"Joanne, are you still up?" Fran's asked, her voice soft.

Joanne sat up and said, "Ah...yes, I am."

Fran opened the door and walked across the room. She was wearing a long, sheer, pale blue robe. "I couldn't sleep either," she said.

As she watched Fran approach her bed, Joanne once again realized how strikingly beautiful her friend was. Fran's hair, earlier styled perfectly, was mussed, meaning, Joanne thought, that Fran must have been tossing and turning and unable to sleep, too.

"I wonder if telling me that story about her night with Greg caused her the same problems it caused me?" Joanne mused. "It would serve her right if it did."

"Are you OK, Joanne?" Fran asked softly. "You look, I don't know, upset."

"I...I guess so," Joanne said, "I...I'm just having a hard time getting to sleep tonight. I..." For reasons she didn't quite understand, her eyes began to fill with tears.

"I hope what I told you about Greg and me earlier hasn't upset you," Fran said. She sat down on the bed. "I know how much you've been through and how much you miss Ernie." Her voice was so loving, so full of concern that Joanne burst into sobs.

"Hey, now..." Fran whispered. She put her arms around her crying friend.

Joanne moved into her friend's comforting embrace, and sobbed out her sorrow on Fran's shoulder.

"Go ahead, honey, let it out," Fran said softly. "If anyone has the right to a good cry, you do." She began to rub her friend's back.

Joanne found Fran's touch calming, but at the same time she also found it faintly disquieting. The sexual tension that, in part, had caused her tears, felt is if it was growing. Could she be so desperate for loving that her friend's touch, the touch of another woman, was arousing her?

Joanne moved a little and, when she did, she brushed her elbow against Fran's breast. Her movement caused her to feel her friend's erect nipple, tingles raced up her arm, and she felt goose bumps beginning to rise on her skin. She was confused by what she was feeling. Were Fran's nipples hard? Was her friend turned on, too? If so, what...? Bewilderment and apprehension began to overwhelm her. "Ah...Fran..." she murmured. She leaned back in her friend's arms and looked at her.

"What?" Fran asked, looking directly at her.

"I...ah...I...I don't know what to say," Joanne stammered. "Something...there's..." She couldn't continue.

"Let me make a guess," Fran said softly, "I'll bet you were lying in here, thinking about that story I told you about Greg and me making love, weren't you?"

Joanne nodded, avoiding eye contact with her friend.

"And you probably got turned on a little, didn't you?" Fran continued.

Joanne nodded again. "More...more than a little, really," she admitted, her voice almost a whisper. "It...it made me...ah...remember what...what it was like when...when Ernie was alive...and..."

"Would it surprise you if I told you I had the same problem?" Fran asked. "I got myself all wound up with that damn story. That's why I couldn't get to sleep."

Joanne shook her head. "N...no. It...it wouldn't surprise me," she replied.

"Joanne, look at me," Fran said, softly, but firmly.

Joanne's eyes met her friend's and, in them, she saw, or thought she saw, what? There was something in Fran's eyes and she wasn't exactly sure what it was. Was it passion? Or was her own intensifying need for loving making her see things that weren't really there?

Fran took a deep breath. "Joanne, have you ever made love with another woman?" she asked softly.

Joanne shook her head.

"I...I have, once or twice," Fran whispered. "And... I...I think I...I want to make love with you tonight. Will...will you...will you let me, Joanne?"

When she heard her friend's request, Joanne was flooded with overpowering and conflicting emotions. She was unable to either speak or move, and was having a terribly hard time trying to decide how to respond to Joanne's question. Part of her wanted to say "Yes!" but at the same time old taboos against two women making love rattled through her whirling mind. Need overwhelmed her misgivings, however. Wrong though it might be, she wanted to feel Fran's touch. She had to know what it would feel like! She needed to make love with someone, even if it was a woman! The thought excited her and she felt wetness growing in her groin. She was stunned. All she'd done was think about making love with Fran and she was soaking wet already!

Without waiting for an answer, Fran softly tugged the covers out of Joanne's grip. Joanne let her hands fall to the bed and sat there, her breathing ragged, as Fran's eyes moved over her. She could feel her nipples beginning to pucker and stiffen.

Fran's hands went to Joanne's shoulders and tugged gently. Their faces moved closer, then Joanne was jarred to her very core when her friend's soft lips covered hers. Passion flashed through her. Her lips parted, and she felt Fran's tongue slide between them. Unconsciously, her arms slid around her friend as the fervor of their kiss increased.

Finally, gasping for breath, they ended their kiss and sat there, clinging to each other.

Joanne almost felt as if she were outside herself, watching what was happening. "Fran...I...I...I do want you to make love to me," she heard herself say. She was shaking like a leaf.

"I...I know you do, honey," Fran whispered. She slid her hands onto the bare skin exposed by the neckline of Joanne's pajamas, gently unbuttoned the pajama top, and spread it apart. Once her friend's breasts were bared, Fran cupped them tenderly with her soft, warm hands. Then she bent and began suckling the swollen, rosy tips, drawing each one, in turn, deep into her mouth.

"Ohhhhh!!!!" Joanne moaned as wild feelings began to rush through her. She had no idea Fran's touch would feel so marvelous! Her hands tangled in her friend's silken blonde hair, pulling Fran tighter against her. She'd never felt anything like this in her life! It was wonderful!

Suddenly, in response to her friend's gentle, loving caresses, passions that had been denied for far too long were unleashed. Joanne felt as if her body was a tightly coiled spring that had just been released. "Oh, Fran!!! Oh, God!!!!! Oh, God, Fran!!!!!!! I'm...I'm going to...I'm going to come!!!" she wailed as powerful waves of pleasure washed over her. "Oh, Fran!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhh!!! Ohhhhh!!! Ohhhh!!! Yessssssssss!!! Oh, yessssssssssssss!!!!!"

Joanne's orgasm peaked but Fran continued to caress the hardened tips of her friend's near-perfect breasts. Finally, she gave each tip one last kiss, sat back, looked at Joanne's flushed face and smiled. "Well, I guess you were horny, weren't you?" she said.

Impulsively, Joanne clutched her friend against her, burying her face in Fran's soft, fragrant hair. "God, Fran! I had no idea how desperately I needed that!" she whispered. "I...I never, ever came just from having my breasts kissed before!"

When their embrace ended, Fran had Joanne lay back on the bed, then she pulled the covers and stripped off her friend's pajamas, baring her entire body. "My God, Joanne!" Fran exclaimed, "Do you have any idea how fantastic your body is?"

Joanne felt herself blushing. She gasped when her friend began to caress her. Soft, warm hands seemed to be everywhere, sending jolts of exquisite pleasure through her. She writhed as Fran's hands ventured over her. It had been so long since she'd felt the caresses of someone who cared for her.

The soft hands slid up the insides of her legs, trailing fire. Joanne parted her legs and Fran's fingers began to comb through her pubic hair and brush her vaginal lips and clit.

"Ahhhhh!!!!!" Joanne moaned, her body arching in response to Fran's marvelous touch. She felt something warm and damp touching one thigh while at the same time something was tickling her other thigh. The resulting sensations were so sweet, she cried out in joy. She looked down and saw that Fran had begun to kiss the inside of one thigh, while her blonde hair, having tumbled forward, was tickling the other thigh as her friend's soft lips moved over her silken skin.

Lust raged through Joanne. Her hips arched off the bed when Fran's hand cupped her vagina. Then a finger slid between silken lips soaked and oiled by Joanne's love-juices.

"Yesssss!!!!" Joanne hissed when Fran's finger entered her and began gently probing and exploring. "Oh, Fran, yesssss!!!" She watched, transfixed, as Fran kissed her way nearer and near to the focus of her pleasure. "Oh, Fran!!!" she moaned, "Yesssss!!! Oh, Fran, yesssss!!!!"

Warmth and wetness finally covered Joanne's vagina when Fran withdrew her finger, replaced it with her tongue, and began lapping and licking at Joanne's clit. Joanne's hips arched off the bed. She was no longer able to watch. Her head rolled from side to side on the pillow and she grasped her breasts and pulled at the nipples. "Oh, God!! Oh!! Fran!!! Oh!!! Darling!!! Oh!!! Fran!!! Fran! !! Oh!!! Oh!!! Yessss!!! Yessss!!!" she babbled, as she experienced wave after wave of intense pleasurable.

"Fran, I'm soooo close!!! Oh, God, Fran!!! I'm so close!!!" Joanne cried suddenly, then her body again went into spasms of delight. "My God!!! Oh, Fran!!! That feels so good!!! I'm...I'm coming!!! Yes!! I'm coming!!! I...I...Ahhhhh!!! Oh!! Ohhhh!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!" She writhed and bucked under the delectable onslaught of Fran's lips, tongue, and fingers. Finally, however, the intensity of the delight she was experiencing faded and, spent, she lay still.

Fran gave Joanne's vagina one last kiss, then stretched out next to her friend on the bed, and pulled Joanne into her arms.

"Oh, Fran, thank you! I...I haven't felt this wonderful in so long!" Joanne whispered, pressing her body against her friend.

Fran kissed her softly. "I'm glad I made you feel good," she said. "I knew you needed that, but I had no idea how much!"

Joanne realized Fran still had her robe on. She also realized something else. Fran had given her such incredible pleasure, but she'd returned nothing. Warmth began to spread through her as she decided to give her friend the same kind of pleasure she'd received.

"What about you?" Joanne asked. "Aren't you horny, too? You...you said you...you were."

Fran nodded. "You better believe I'm turned on!" she replied. "Do you have any idea how exciting it is to see someone come? Especially someone who does it as enthusiastically as you just did."

"I...I want to...to find out. Would you like it if I...?" Joanne stammered.

"Yes, Joanne, I do want you to make love to me!" Fran said, smiling.

Joanne moaned, rolled on top of her friend, and began to kiss her passionately. Finally, needing to breathe, she broke the kiss and knelt next to Fran. Her trembling fingers opened the sash around her friend's waist, then Joanne opened the robe, baring Fran's body. She was going to make love to another woman for the first time in her life!

Joanne paused and studied her friend's bared body. Although Fran was short, she had a perfect shape! Her body was full and exquisite, a slightly rounded belly, the navel a perfect punctuation mark on the tanned skin. Her breasts were surprisingly large, with dark aureoles and thick nipples. As Joanne gazed upon her friend's luscious body, she felt a powerful need to touch and explore it. She wanted to experience Fran coming!

"Please, Joanne," Fran whispered, "Go ahead, touch me." She stretched, raising her arms above her head, arching her body.

Joanne found her friend's movement incredibly erotic. Uttering a soft moan, she reached out and touched the flat area just under Fran's breasts. Her friend's skin was incredibly soft and warm and somehow touching her was different than touching a man. She was amazed how silky smooth Fran's skin felt.

"Yesss, Joanne!!! That's it," Fran purred, "that's how to do it."

Joanne moved her hand tentatively over her friend's lovely flesh and as she did she could tell she was pleasing her by the soft sounds of joy Fran made. She curled her hands around Fran's huge breasts, feeling the jellied firmness of the gorgeous orbs. The dark circles surrounding the nipples wrinkled, and the thick nipples began to emerge.

Joanne bent and took one protruding tip between her lips. Fran moaned and her back arched off the bed. Her hands moved to Joanne's hair, tangling in it, as Joanne sucked the extending tip into her mouth.

"Oh, Joanne, that feels so wild!!" Fran murmured, "So wonderful!!"

Tingles of warmth flooded Joanne as she sucked her friend's nipple. She was thrilled that she was making Fran feel wonderful. She slid a hand lightly over her friend's softly rounded belly, tracing the edge of the patch of pubic hair at the point where Fran's legs and body joined.

"You're touch is so wonderful!" Fran purred, squirming, as Joanne's hand moved over her. "So gentle!!"

Joanne relinquished the nipple she'd been suckling, laid her head on it, and used her hand to move the other breast into position so she had access to that nipple. When she sucked it into her mouth, Fran's chest heaved.

"Yesssss!!!" the lovely blonde moaned when Joanne's hand slid through the forest of her pubic hair, into the Vee between her thighs. Her well-shaped legs parted.

Joanne sought, then found, Fran's clit with her fingers. It was so big! She teased it by flicking her finger back and forth over it.

"Oh!! Darling!!! Oh!!! Oh, Godddd!!!! That's...Ahhhh!!!...so...nice!!!" Fran purred, her hips rising and falling while Joanne played with her clit.

Joanne abandoned Fran's breasts and began kissing her way down her friend's compact, fantastic body. She wasn't sure what to do, but instinctively she did the things that Fran had done to her which gave her pleasure. She stopped to devote attention to her friend's navel.

"Oh, yes!!! Oh, Joanne!!! Oh!!!" Fran cried, "You're driving me wild!!!"

As Joanne's tongue probed and licked Fran's navel, her belly moved in and out. She obviously enjoyed what Joanne was doing to her.

"Wooooahhhhh!!!" Fran's responses became unintelligible when her friend began stroking her swollen clit with her thumb and forefinger, moving her fingers as if she was jerking her off.

"Eat meeeeee!!! Please!!! Joanne, eat meeeeee!!!" Fran begged. "I need your tongue!!! Oh, God, Joanne!!! I need to feel your tongue!!!"

Joanne, continued her manual attention to Fran's clit while she moved between her friend's splayed legs. She began lowering her mouth to the place her friend wanted it. She felt Fran's pubic hair brushing her lips and kept moving her head lower.

"Please!!! Please!!! Oh!!! Please!!!" Fran moaned, her hands tangled in Joanne's hair, urging her head downward and she pulled her legs up, raising her knees. When Joanne's mouth moved onto her vagina, her legs tensed and she raised her middle off the bed, thrusting herself against Joanne's mouth. "Give me your tongue!!! Please!!! Please!!!" she groaned. Her cries of need became more urgent and her hips began rocking wildly.

Joanne slid her hands under Fran and clasped her buttocks, then, extending her tongue, she dragged it through Fran's sopping furrow.

"Ahhhh!!! Ahhhh!!! Ahhhh!!!" Fran shrieked. Her hips went wild. "Yessssss, Joanne!!! Yesssss!!! That's it!!! That's ittttttttt!!!"

Joanne teased and probed the beckoning opening, marveling at the wildness her actions were provoking. She knew Fran was close to coming, but she tried to put off the explosion and give her friend additional pleasure. She continued teasing Fran with her tongue, licking her vaginal lips, and thrusting her tongue as far into her as she could.

"Joanne, please!!! Oh, darling, please!!!!" Fran begged, her hips writhing, seeking release, "I need to come!!! Don't tease me!!! Please, Joanne!!! Please!!! I need to come!!!!"

Fran's buttocks were clenching and releasing, still Joanne kept her head buried in her friend's crotch as the impassioned woman's hips bucked and twisted. Fran wrapped her legs around Joanne's head, pressing her mouth even more tightly against her spasming opening. "Got to come!!! Please, Joanne!!! Don't tease me!!! Please!!! Please!!!" she cried.

Joanne couldn't wait any more. She wanted to feel Fran coming, needed to give her friend what she'd received. She moved slightly, inserted a finger into her friend's pulsing quim and began sucking on her clit.

"Aahhhhh!!!! Aahhh!!! Ahhhh!!! Ahhh!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!! Ahh!!!! Oh, yessssssss!!!! Oh, yesssssssss!!!! Omigod!!! Oh, yesssssssss!!!!!!!!" Fran cried. Her hips jerked and twisted wildly and her screams reached Joanne's ears.

"I did it!" Joanne thought, "I really did it! She's coming! Oh God, is she ever!!" She continued thrusting her finger into Fran's palpitating opening, and her tongue kept caressing Fran's clit, cleaning off the flood of juices that had poured from her friend, tracing the swollen organ of pleasure lovingly, until the frantic movements of the woman's hips began to slow. Finally Fran's legs unlocked and fell to the bed and her hips dropped to the mattress.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers
12