The Widow Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Still Joanne kept on. Spasms, not as violent as those evoked by orgasm, sent an occasional quiver through Fran, then even those ceased and she lay still, breathing heavily, her moans and gasps at last silent.

Joanne stretched out next to her friend and kissed her softly. As her flesh touched Fran's she felt a thrill run through her. This wasn't wrong, it was beautiful! She'd never imagined making love with a woman could be so wonderful! She looked at Fran, studying her slack, sated features and felt incredible warmth and caring suffuse her.

She must have dozed off, because the next thing she knew, Fran was shaking her gently.

"I've got to go to work, honey," Fran said.

"Wha?" Joanne replied groggily. She felt the bed move, then she felt a soft kiss. She opened her eyes and realized it was daylight and Fran, fully dressed, was leaning over her.

"I've got to get going or I'll be late for work," Fran said, kissing Joanne lightly on the lips. "I'll give you a call later, and I'll definitely see you when I get home."

"I...I can't wait," Joanne replied.

After Fran left, Joanne lay in bed, musing about what had happened the night before. "Making love with Fran was wonderful," she thought. "Maybe it really isn't sick to make love to another woman." She sighed softly. "It certainly feels wonderful."

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers
12