The Widow Ch. 03

Story Info
Greg and Abby Atkinson enjoy some quality time.
2.5k words
4.46
25.5k
4
0

Part 3 of the 26 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/02/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Passion in James County XII

The Widow

By D.C. Roi


Chapter three

Fran's neighbors, Greg and Abby Atkinson, were enjoying a rare quiet evening at home. For once, despite their hectic schedules, they managed to have a night off together and were determined to enjoy it. Greg was reading and Abby was knitting. The TV was off and soft sounds of classic country music came from the stereo.

Greg was wearing a sweatshirt and jeans and Abby had on a pair of ivory cotton flannel boxer pajamas that had a pattern consisting of pictures of antique furniture all over them. Greg had bought Abby the pajamas in a shop that specialized in sexy women's attire. There was lace edging around the legs of the boxer shorts.

Greg had difficulty concentrating on his book. He couldn't stop looking at his wife's lovely legs, which she had folded under her on the sofa as she worked. He considered going over and starting to make love, but she looked so intent on finishing the sweater she was knitting that he didn't want to disturb her. At least not yet.

The phone rang. Abby was the closest to it so she answered it.

"Hello," she said.

"Is this the Atkinson residence?" a smooth feminine voice Abby didn't recognize inquired.

"Yes it is," Abby replied. She wondered who the caller with the sexy voice was.

"Is Greg there?" the caller asked.

Abby frowned. "Ah...yes, he is," she replied. "Just a minute." She looked at Greg. "It's for you."

Greg got off the sofa, walked over, and took the phone from his wife. "Hello?" he said.

"Hello, Greg, this is Susan," the caller said. Susan Darden was a deputy prosecutor in a neighboring county. Greg, a deputy sheriff, occasionally worked with her when crimes involved James County, where he worked, and Lincoln County, where Susan did. "I talked to Amy Dawson this morning," Susan continued. "She told me you've gotten married. I assume I just spoke to your wife."

"Ah...yeah," Greg replied. He was surprised at the jumble of emotions he felt when he heard Susan's voice. He'd slept with her once, one night when she stopped by his house to review a case. "I, ah, am...and it was."

Abby was standing next to Greg, looking at him carefully, frowning, and listening carefully. She was a little upset that she was feeling pangs of jealousy.

"I'd like to offer you my congratulations," Susan continued. "But that's not why I called. I understand you arrested Henry Augenblack again."

"Yeah, I did," Greg said, "As usual, he had a bunch of stolen antiques in his truck. The state patrol investigators think most of them come from your area."

"That's true from what I understand," Susan said. "I'll need a copy of your report on this, and I may need you to testify, in case Henry's lawyer decides not to accept a plea bargain."

"I have a feeling Henry will be only too happy to accept a plea bargain," Greg told her. "As long as you aren't putting him away too long. You know, old Henry's not such a bad guy. He gave me some information that solved about a dozen burglaries in my area." He chuckled. "Of course, Henry also probably committed a dozen burglaries he didn't tell me about, too, but..."

"I'll keep that in mind," Susan said. "Thanks for the information."

"I'll have the office send you a copy of my arrest report in the morning," Greg said. "That OK?"

"That will be fine," Susan said. "Take care, Greg..."

"You, too, Susan," Greg replied, then she was gone. He put the phone down, turned and looked at Abby.

Abby frowned at her husband. "Who was that?" she asked.

"Susan Darden, she's a deputy prosecuting attorney in Lincoln County," he explained. "She needed some information on an arrest I made the other day."

"Oh," Abby replied softly.

Greg pulled his wife into his arms. "You don't have to worry, hon," he said softly, "Susan is very happily married. And even if she wasn't, I am. I am in love with you, and I intend to spend the rest of my life with you."

"You better intend to do that!" his wife replied.

"To change the subject," Greg said. "The contractor's coming tomorrow. By the time you get home from work, the job should be done. If you want to change your mind, now is the last chance you have to do it."

As a result of her divorce settlement, Abby owned the smaller house next door to the one they lived in. There had been a garage on her property, too, but a woman who wanted so exact vengeance on Abby because she believed Abby had slept with her husband burned it down on purpose. The lots that abutted the lake were small, which meant many of the houses were close together. Shortly after they were married Greg suggested tearing Abby's house down and grading the property to give them more space.

Abby agreed with her husband's plan and the contractor who was doing the work was due to arrive the next day to tear down the empty house and grade the property smooth. Everything that could be salvaged from the house had been, and it sat there, empty and looking a bit forlorn, waiting to be torn down.

"I'm not going to change my mind," Abby replied. "If it wasn't for that cabin, you and I would have never met, but that's just about the only good memory it holds for me. I don't think I'll be upset when I come home and find it gone."

"OK," Greg said. He led her to the sofa and they sat down.

Abby snuggled against him, put her arms around his neck, and pulled his face to hers. Their lips joined.

While the kiss was still going on, Greg pulled his wife onto his lap and began unbuttoning her pajama top. By the time their kiss ended, he had the top of her pajamas open. He bent his head and began kissing her neck, then the upper part of her chest, finally he started kissing and licking her tumescent nipples.

As thrills rushed through her, Abby tangled her fingers in her husband's hair and pulled his head against her.

After a while, Greg got Abby to stand up and stripped the boxer short pajama bottoms off.

Abby's legs began to tremble while she stood in front of her husband, who continued to kiss and touch her. The trembling grew more and more visible and the volume of her moans increased. Finally, Greg pulled her back down on the sofa, then he knelt next to her and continued to make love to her with his mouth and hands.

His searching lips finally moved between her lovely legs. He began to lick her silken flesh and tease her with his tongue.

Abby, filled with ecstasy, squirmed and arched her back. "Ohhhhhhh, Greg!!! Yessssss!!! Yesssssss!!!!" she wailed. Her hips rose off the sofa. "Please!!! Oh, please!!!"

Greg let his tongue flutter over her labia, then he lashed it over her swollen clit. He slipped two fingers into his wife's already-wet opening.

Abby continued to squirm furiously and moan. "Uhhhhhhhh!!!! Uhhhhhhhhh!!! Uhhhhhhhhh!!!! Oh, Greg!!! Oh, Greg!!! Oh, Greg!!!!" she groaned, her cries of exultation keeping time with her husband's thrusting fingers. Waves of pleasure rolled over her. Then, suddenly, she felt body begin to let go.

"Ohhhhh, Greg!!! Oh, Goddddddddd!!! Oh, Goddddddddd!!! Aaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" she groaned when a powerful orgasm exploded through her. She pressed her husband's face against her pulsing middle. "Nowwwwwwww!!! Ohhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Nowwwwwwww!!!!!!!!! Nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!"

The fact that she experienced an intense orgasm did little to take the edge off Abby's need. No sooner had her orgasm begun to wane than she was pulling at Greg's clothes.

"Please, Greg, take your clothes off!!!" she moaned. She began to fumble with his sweatshirt and the zipper of his jeans. "I need you!!!"

Greg helped get himself undressed and soon was as naked as Abby. Before he could decide what he was going to do, his wife pushed him onto his back on the floor, then she rolled off the sofa onto him, and began to kiss him passionately. Her warm body writhed against his.

Greg moaned while his wife's lips and hands moved ardently over him. He groaned when, just seconds later, her warm mouth consumed his erect penis.

"Gahhhhhhhhh!!!!" he cried as his swollen cudgel vanished into Abby's mouth. Her hands were massaging his balls. This was fantastic!

Abby sucked her husband wantonly, bringing him to the brink of explosion. Just before he exploded, she stopped and let him calm down. Then her mouth enveloped his erection and she brought him back to the height of need once more. It was wild! Greg had done this to her often, and she was delighted to finally have a chance to do it to him. She loved the sounds he was making and the fervent way his body was moving.

Finally, she let his erect penis slide out of her mouth and moved atop him. "I...I want...you...in me!" she gasped. She centered his erection on her opening. Uttering a fervent sigh, she sank onto it. "Oh, God! Did I ever need that!"

Once she had Greg in her, Abby began to move her hips. His engorged penis lashed around inside her, driving both of them wild. Her breasts bobbed and shook as she rode him. Greg gripped the wonderful globes, rubbing his thumbs over the distended nipples.

Abby grunted with delight. "So...Goood!!! So...Goood!!! So...Goood!!!" she whimpered. "Oh, Greg!!!! Uhhhhhhhhh!!! Uhhhhhhhh!!! That feels so gooooooodddddddd!!! Take meeeeeee!!! Please, Greg!!! Nowwww!!! Take meeeeeeeeeee nowwwwwwwwww!!! Nowwwwwwww!!!!" she groaned. Her legs tightened around her husband as she rocked her hips even more wildly.

Greg felt his wife's vagina rippling, and the sensation milked his explosion from him. "Take...ittttttt, Baby!!! Nowwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!" he cried. His hips rose and he erupted powerful jets of hot cream into her.

"Yeeeeesssssssss!!! Yeeeeesssssssss!!! Nowwwwwwww!!! Nowwwwwwww!!! Nowwwwwwwwww!!! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!" Abby cried. Her fingers dug into her husband's arms and her body quivered wildly.

Spent at last, Abby lay on top of her husband, her nipples boring into his chest. Greg put his arms around her and held her as they quieted. He felt his penis soften and slide from her.

After a few minutes, Abby stirred, pushed herself up, and looked down at him. "I...I'm all sticky and sweaty," she said. "I need to take a shower and get cleaned up." She slid off him and padded out of the room.

Greg lay there, still exhausted by the wild lovemaking he and his wife had participated in, and watched his wife walk out of the room. It certainly was a lovely sight to see. When his strength returned, he climbed onto the sofa and was sitting there when Abby returned.

She sat down next to him, still naked, and pulled her legs under her. She leaned forward and their lips met again. Once more, as her husband held her warm body in his arms, she felt excitement began to blossom.

When the kiss ended, Abby got off the sofa, walked across the room and stood there with her back to him.

Greg got up, walked across the room, came up behind her and put his arms around her. With a sigh, she leaned against him. His erection slid between her buttocks and stiffened even more.

Abby's hand slid between them and wrapped around his rigid penis, stopping him in his tracks. "What...what's this?" she asked.

"Ah..." Greg gasped. "You...you ought to know what it is by now, oughtn't you?"

"I sure do! Put it in me!" she murmured. Her hand continued to stroke his swollen rod. "Please, Greg! Take me now! I need you!"

They were standing next to an over-stuffed chair. "Kneel on the chair," Greg said, with urgency in his voice.

Abby knelt on the chair and Greg moved behind her. When he was in position, he slid his erect penis into her and began to thrust into her slowly. He began to caress her back as he did. His engorged wand rode easily in his wife's snug, well-lubricated opening.

"Oh, Greg, this is so naughty!" Abby purred. "I can't believe we're doing this!" Her body shook as his erection slid in and out of it. Their thighs kissed as Greg pushed his erection all the way in, then pulled back. He repeated the delightful motion over and over.

Urgency began to grow in both of them once again. Greg leaned forward, cupped Abby's dangling breasts in his hands, and let the nipples rub against his palms.

Abby shuddered as delight raced through her. She gripped the chair harder. "Yessss, Greg!!! Oh, yessss!!!" she purred. "Don't stop!!! God! Don't ever stop!"

Greg would have liked to keep this going forever, too, but making love this way was more tiring than he expected it to be. He wasn't sure how much longer he would be able to keep going, so, even though he was enjoying the warm clasp of Abby's opening around his pulsing penis as it slid in and out of her, he thought it might be good to make a change before he collapsed. He stopped, straightened up, and pulled out of her.

"Greg, what...what are you doing?" Abby asked, looking over her shoulder to see what had happened to make her husband stop what he was doing.

"Come on..." Greg said. He took her arm. "Let's go over to the sofa. We can finish this up much better there."

They moved quickly across the room and Abby stretched out on the sofa. Greg laid atop her and when he lowered himself onto her, she grasped his erection and guided it back into her. "Yessss!!! Oh, Greg, yessss!!!!" she purred as his erection filled her. "That feels wonderful!!! So wonderful!!!" Her legs rose and locked behind him and her pelvis ground against his.

Greg kissed her, then began plunging into her avidly. The sofa creaked, protesting the vigor of their lovemaking.

"Yessssssss, Greg!!! Oh, yesssssss!!!" Abby cried, her fingers raking her husband's back. "Oh, God!!! This is so wonderful!!! Please!!! Please, Greg!!! I...Oh, God!!! I can't wait!!! Oh, God, Greg!!! I can't wait!!!" Her hips pressed against him urgently.

Greg felt his wife's cavern ripping around his swollen organ and knew she was going to come.

"Nowwwwwwww, Greg!!! Take me nowwwwwwwwww!!!!" Abby cried. "Take me nowwwwwwwwww!!!! Yessssssss!!!! Yessssssss!!!! Yessssssssssss!!! Oh, yesssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!! Yessssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Here it comes!!! Take it, Abby!!!!! Take ittttttttt!!!!" Greg groaned, spewing more of his torrid cream into his wife.

Afterward, they lay on the sofa, holding each other. Abby lay against him, her soft hair tickling his chest and chin.

"I love you," Greg said. "You think tonight, maybe, we could have started making somebody who'll use that jungle gym we're going to build?"

Abby smiled at her husband. "I don't know," she replied. "I suppose we could have. Would you like that?"

"You know I would," Greg said. "I want us to have lots of babies."

"Me, too," Abby said. "Oh, Greg, I love you so much!"

"I love you, too, Abby," Greg replied.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers