The Widow Ch. 04

Story Info
Joanne & Fran watch a porno movie together.
3.1k words
4.45
33.4k
3
0

Part 4 of the 26 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/02/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Passion in James County XII: The Widow

Chapter four

After Fran left for work, Joanne got up and took a long, hot bath. Then she put on a sweatshirt and jeans and went downstairs. She made herself breakfast and ate. After she finished with that, she cleaned up the kitchen, then she walked into the den. Fran had a large-screen TV and VCR, and next to them, neatly arranged in shelves on the wall, was a large library of videotapes.

Joanne walked over to the shelves and looked to see what kind of videos her friend had. She was shocked to discover that Fran had a large collection of "adult" videos. She'd heard people talk about "porno" movies, but had never watched one.

Watching a porno movie, though intriguing, was not something Joanne felt she could do, so she went out for a morning walk instead. She still had a lot of misgivings about what she and Fran had done the night before. Making love with Fran was wonderful and very satisfying, but it left her feeling disquieted, too. She wasn't sure a life of Lesbian sex was what she wanted. She knew Fran enjoyed sex with men, which meant she must be bisexual. Could that be true of her as well? She wasn't sure if she liked that idea or not.

After she returned from her walk, she watched a few morning talk shows. Then she had lunch, took another walk, returned to the house and sat down to watch some afternoon soap operas. Questions continued to rattle through her mind, questions for which she couldn't find answers.

In mid-afternoon, Joanne heard a car pull up in front of the cabin. She wasn't sure who was stopping. Fran wasn't due home from work for a couple of hours yet.

The back door opened, and soft footsteps came through the kitchen. Then Fran, smiling, appeared in the doorway between the kitchen and den. "Hi," she said. "There wasn't much I needed to do this afternoon, so I came home early." Fran was dressed in a pink sweatshirt with a wide neck that hung down over one shoulder, almost exposing one breast, and a mini-skirt. The outfit would have looked ridiculous on most women Fran's age, but on her petite, lush, form, it looked terrific.

"You surprised me," Joanne said. "I couldn't imagine who was here when I heard your car pull in."

"Hey, you don't have to watch those silly soaps," Fran said. "You want to watch a movie instead?"

"Sure," Joanne said.

Fran walked over and started looking over the selection of tapes. She turned and smiled at Joanne. "What would you like to watch?" she asked.

"Ah, I don't care," Joanne said, "Whatever you want to watch is fine with me."

Fran's eyes brightened. "You want to watch a porno movie?" she asked, her voice husky. "Some of these are pretty wild."

"Ah...I...I don't know," Joanne replied. She was even more hesitant to watch a porno movie with Fran than she had been to watch one by herself. She was also a little embarrassed to admit she had never seen one. "I...I've never seen one before, Fran."

"You're kidding!" Fran exclaimed. "You mean you and Ernie never watched porno movies?"

Joanne, her face hot, shook her head. "Ah...no," she admitted.

"Well, then..." Fran said, grinning, "I think it's about time you do." After some study, she picked a tape out of the bookcase and inserted it into the VCR. When that was done, she walked to the sofa and flopped on it. That movement almost caused one of her breasts to pop out of the wide neck of her sweatshirt. "My ex-husband and I used to watch these all the time," she explained. "That's why we have so many." She giggled softly. "Some of the best sex we ever had was after we watched them. Unfortunately, out of bed he was a total jerk and a loser, but..."

Joanne, sitting in a big over-stuffed chair, stared at the TV, not exactly sure what to expect. As she gazed at it, the TV screen flickered, then a picture appeared.

The film showed two young girls who had skipped school and were sitting in the living room of the home of one of them, discussing their sexual fantasies. The film dissolved into a fantasy sequence where the two girls, plus a boy, all of them covered with oil, acted out the fantasies. The girls proceeded to drive the boy wild with all manner of oral and manual caresses.

Joanne was transfixed. She had no idea people did that kind of thing in movies, or in real life, for that matter. As she continued to gaze at the film, she realized she was getting turned on. The realization shook her a little. As much as she had enjoyed what she and Fran had done the night before, she wasn't sure she wanted to repeat the act again today.

The scene shifted to an office where two women were talking. One of them was a divorcee and her friend was trying to convince her to resume dating. Joanne realized the acting in movies like this wasn't Academy Award quality, but it wasn't likely many people watched these movies to see good acting.

"Want a soda or something?" Fran asked.

"Ah...sure," Joanne replied without looking at her friend. She couldn't tear her eyes away from the TV.

Fran got off the sofa and disappeared into the kitchen. She returned with two glasses of soda and handed one to Joanne, then she sat down on the sofa again.

"Thanks," Joanne said.

In the film, the divorcee went out on a double date with a salesman who'd come into the office where she worked and another couple. After finishing dinner in a restaurant, they went to an apartment. Before long, one of the couples was making love. The woman moaned and cried out with delight while her date screwed her brains out.

Joanne realized that she was a little sweaty. It seemed like the room had suddenly gotten very warm.

"Look at the way that guy's hung! Boy! Wouldn't you like to have him screwing you?" Fran said.

"I...I don't know," Joanne stammered. She was embarrassed by the fact that not only was she watching a movie like this with Fran, they were discussing it. And on top of that, the darn movie was turning her on!

The second couple in the film wasn't getting along as well as the first couple was. The girl, who thought her date was boring, feigned sleep to avoid having sex with him. The man went to the room where his friend was lying with his date and both men began making love to the woman, who seemed to enjoy the attention of two men. As things went on, her original date got displaced and wound up being a spectator while the other man fucked her.

Joanne tried to imagine what it would be like to experience what she'd just seen on the TV. Two men! Four hands! Two cocks! Trying to visualize that did little to calm her growing excitement.

"Hey, if you think it's been hot until now, wait until you see what happens next!" Fran said.

The displaced lover wandered into the room where his friend's "sleeping" date lay. He quickly found out that the woman wasn't sleeping and it wasn't long before she and the man were engaged in a session of passionate lovemaking.

"See what I mean?" Fran said.

Joanne looked up. Fran had gotten off the sofa and was perched on the arm of her chair. Her pulse was pounding and her chest felt tight.

"Did watching that movie turn you on, Joanne?" Fran asked softly.

Unable to speak, Joanne nodded.

"Good, then you probably won't mind if I do this," Fran said. She reached down and caressed one of Joanne's breasts through her sweatshirt.

Joanne hadn't been expecting the caress and, since she was taken by surprise, she didn't even think about resisting. "Ohhhhh!!!!" she moaned. It felt as if her insides were melting while Fran stroked her nipple into full erection.

Fran slid off the arm of the chair into Joanne's lap. Her arms went around Joanne and her lips covered Joanne's. Fran's tongue probed against Joanne's lips, which parted, and her own tongue joined in the activity of the kiss.

Joanne felt as if she was on fire. A conflagration of passion had been ignited and roared wildly in her. Fran was once more turning her into a quivering bundle of need!

When the kiss ended, Fran stood up, walked over, and shut off the TV and VCR, then she walked back to Joanne. "Come on, Joanne, let's go to the bedroom," she said, her voice hoarse with desire.

Fran held out her hand to Joanne, who took it and let her friend pull her to her feet. Once more they moved into each other's arms and their lips met, in another fiery, deep kiss.

Fran's arms slid around Joanne and cupped her buttocks, pulling her close. Joanne clasped her friend's firm bottom in her hands, and was delighted by how wonderful it felt.

Fran broke the kiss and said, "Come on!" She took Joanne's hand and tugged her toward the door.

Hand in hand, the two women moved toward the bed. Fran kicked off her shoes and knelt on the bed. "Come here," she whispered, and reached for Joanne, who moved into her friend's arms and pressed her lips against Fran's.

Joanne slid her hands under Fran's loose sweatshirt and cupped her breasts. They were silky, firm, and the nipples were flint-hard.

"Mmmmmmpppphhhhh!!!!" Fran moaned against Joanne's lips. Then she groaned, "Yesssssss!!! Touch me!!! Play with my breasts!!!"

Joanne pushed Fran's shirt up, exposing the delectable mounds, and her lips captured a turgid nipple. Her hands slid under Fran's mini-skirt, onto her friend's firm buttocks.

"Joanne!!!" Fran burbled, "Yessss!!!! Love me!!! Suck my nipples!!! Play with my bottom!!! Oh, God!!! You do know how to make me feel good, don't you?"

Joanne couldn't believe how powerful were the urges she was succumbing to. In seducing her the night before, Fran had introduced her to experiences more wonderful than she ever dreamed she'd know. Right now, driven by overpowering lust and need, she wanted to taste her Fran's vagina again. She wanted once more to feel her friend writhe and buck as she gave her pleasure and to hear Fran's cries of passion when she came!

Joanne opened Fran's skirt and pushed it down over her full hips, leaving only a pair of scant string bikinis encircling her friend's middle. Those, too, came off, as did the loose sweatshirt. Now Fran was totally exposed to Joanne's touches and kisses.

Joanne had Fran lay back and began to stroke the inside of Fran's legs. Eventually, she came to Fran's opening and found her lover's erect clit.

"Ohhhhhhhh!!!!" Fran cried, her hips rocking, "Oh, yes, Joanne!!! Touch me!!! Touch me!!! Make me come!!!"

Her friend's passionate entreaty thrilled Joanne, who could feel wetness spreading in her own panties as the sights and sensations excited her almost as much as her touches seemed to be exciting Fran.

Joanne began to kiss Fran's stomach while her finger slid gently up into her partner's body.

Fran's hips rocked and thrust, as she thrust herself onto Joanne's finger. "Oh Joanne!!! Oh Joanne!!!" the squirming blonde moaned, "You're turning me on sooooo much!!! Love me!! Please make me come!!!"

As Joanne's finger plunged into Fran, she found she couldn't wait any longer to savor the taste of her friend's vagina. She plunged her mouth into Fran's quivering groin and began sucking her clit while her finger drove in and out of her friend's quaking body.

"Wahhhhhh!!!! Wahhhhhh!!!" Fran wailed. Her back arched, lifting her hips off the bed. "Joanne!!! Joanne!!! I'm commmmminnnnngggg!!! Eat meeeeeee!!! Eat meeeeeee!!! I'm commminnnnnggggggg!!!!"

So wild was Fran's reaction that Joanne had to hang on to her buttocks so she wouldn't be bucked off. She could feel the walls of Fran's vagina clasping her probing finger, and tasted the sweet taste of the juices flowing out of her partner.

"Mmmmmmphhhhhh!!!! Mmmmmmmmpphhhhhhhh!!!!!" Joanne groaned into Fran's middle as orgasm shook her, too.

When, at last, they were finished, neither of them had the strength to move. Joanne lay on the bed, her head between Fran's limp legs.

Fran moved first. She slid out from under Joanne and moved farther back onto the bed. Joanne looked up at her friend and smiled.

Fran smiled back at her and held out her arms. "Come here!" she whispered, "Now it's my turn to do you."

Joanne got out of the bed and slid her sweatshirt over her head. She could see the lust growing in Fran's eyes as she did. Then she undid the clasp at the waist of her pants and pushed the slacks, and her panties, down. She stepped out of the pants, and paused, again looking at her lover.

"God, Joanne, your body is really gorgeous!" Fran whispered, awe in her voice. "You are really beautiful!"

Her friend's lustful admiration warmed Joanne and turned her on again. She began to crawl across the bed toward her lover.

"I love the way your breasts move when you do that," Fran said, giggling softly. "You have no idea how sexy that looks!"

Then they were in each other's arms, kissing, hugging, and caressing. Their hands moved gently, but insistently, over their lovely bodies. Fran's lips captured one of Joanne's nipples and Joanne groaned with pleasure.

"Fran!" Joanne moaned as delight rushed through her, "Ohhhhh, Goddddddddd!!!!"

She fell back on the bed and Fran moved with her, leaning over her, her soft hands stroking and teasing Joanne's swollen breasts. Joanne arched her back, forcing her breasts higher, offering them to her lover. She couldn't remember when her breasts had felt so full, so swollen. The tips, painfully erect, felt as if they would burst.

"Please, Fran!!!" Joanne begged, "Please, baby, touch my nipples, kiss them!!! Please!!!" Joanne wanted Fran's touch on her nipples so desperately she thought she'd go mad if she didn't get it soon. "Uhhhhhh!!!! Uhhhhhh!!!! Gahhhhhhhhh!!!!!" she crooned when Fran complied with her pleas and drew a nipple between her soft lips. Her hands clasped Fran's head and she shook with pleasure as Fran's lips and tongue worked her nipples over.

Then Fran began a downward course with her lips and hands, moving across Joanne's convex belly, pausing to explore her navel, adding sensation on top of sensation. Fran, a skilled lover, soon had Joanne babbling with need.

From the Joanne's lovely navel, Fran's soft full lips moved slowly toward Joanne's vagina. In response, Joanne's hips rocked upward and her legs parted. She felt Fran's lips and tongue moving through her pubic hair and thought the top of her head was going to come off.

"Oh, God!!!! Fran!!! Fran!!! Frannnnnnnn!!!!" Joanne screamed when, at last, Fran's lips and tongue moved onto her vagina, triggering a powerful explosion of bliss. "I'm commmmingggggggg!!! I'm commmmingggggggggg!!!!! Frannnn!!!! Frannnnnnnnnn!!!!!!"

Fran hung on, licking, sucking, her tongue thrusting into her friend's spasming vagina, while Joanne bucked and thrashed on the bed. She kept it up until Joanne lay spent on the bed. Only then did she stretch out beside her lover and lay her head on Joanne's still-heaving chest.

"That was incredible!" Fran said. "Watching you come is really something!"

"I...I'm glad you like it," Joanne replied, not sure what else to stay.

Fran finally rolled off and lay on her side, looking at Joanne, toying absently with one of her friend's nipples. "I hope you're OK with what we've been doing," she said softly. "You are, aren't you?"

"What we've been doing has been wonderful," Joanne replied, running her fingers through Fran's blonde hair. "But I'm still not sure I understand all this. What...what if it turns out I'm a...a Lesbian?"

"Well..." Fran said, looking pensive. "I don't think there's any need for you to worry. I don't think you are a Lesbian. I mean, you did have a satisfying sex life with your husband, didn't you?"

Joanne nodded. "It was wonderful," she replied.

"Well, then," Fran said, "I don't think there's any reason to think you won't be able to have a satisfying relationship with another man, then." She kissed Joanne, stepped off the bed, then grinned down at her friend.

"Are...are you sure about that?" Joanne asked.

"If you want, I can fix you up with some of the nicer guys I know," Fran said. She grinned at Joanne. "Of course, after that, it's up to you what happens." She chucked at her friend's obvious discomfiture. "Want to take a shower with me?"

Joanne tried to imagine what her friend's luscious body would look like covered with soapsuds and felt warm all over.

"Sure," she said. She got out of bed and followed Fran into the bathroom.

Fran got the shower running and the water warm enough, then both women stepped in.

"I can't get over how fantastic your body is," Fran said.

"It embarrasses me to hear you say that," Joanne said. As far as she was concerned, Fran's body was quite a bit better than hers. Her friend stood next to her, droplets of water making her skin glisten, looked so lovely it made Joanne's legs feel a little weak.

Fran lathered a washcloth and began to wash Joanne. Joanne looked around and, unable to find another washcloth, grabbed the bar of soap and began to lather Fran with her bare hand.

It wasn't long before the two beautiful women were again shaking with desire, their soap-slick bodies bumping and sliding against one another.

"Ohhhhh!!!! Uhhhhhh!!!!" Joanne moaned as Fran's hands moved over her well-lathered nipples.

"Ohhhhh!!!!" Fran groaned in reply, "Oh, Joanne, Please!!!!!"

Joanne slid her soap-slick hand to her friend's vagina. Soon Fran's near-perfect body was jerking and shaking, her hips rocking, as Joanne's touch brought her closer and closer to orgasm. The two women leaned against each other, trying to stay erect on their rubbery legs.

Joanne felt a slippery hand moving between her legs, too, and wildness went through her. In unison, the two women screamed: "Ahhhhhhh!!!!! Ahhhhhhh!!!! Oh, Fran!!!!!!!! Joanne!!!! Baby!!!! Baby!!! Babeeeeeeee!!!!!!" As their orgasms erupted, the two friends clung to each other, hands twirling in each other's frothy middles. Slowly, their legs weakened, they sank to their knees.

When their passion spent itself and their bodies calmed, Fran and Joanne remained sitting on the floor of the shower stall, holding each other as warm water pelted down on them.

"Wow!" Fran whispered. "That was the most incredible shower I ever took!"

"It was for me, too," Joanne replied.

Fran struggled to her feet. "Come on, let's get dried off and go to bed," she said.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers