The Widow Ch. 05

Story Info
Joanne meets neighbor Larry Williams.
5.4k words
4.81
35k
3
0

Part 5 of the 26 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/02/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Passion in James County XII: The Widow

Chapter five

Joanne awoke in Fran's arms the next morning and kissed her sleeping companion softly on the lips.

Fran's eyes opened and she smiled. "Good morning," she said.

"Good morning," Joanne replied. She hugged her friend, who hugged her back.

"What time is it?" Fran asked.

Joanne looked over Fran's shoulder at the clock. "It's six thirty," she said.

Fran sat up. "I better get going," she said. "I have to be at the office early this morning. I've got a very important meeting." She stretched and as she did, her bare breasts moved delightfully. Then she got out of bed and walked toward the bedroom door.

Before she left the room, Fran turned and looked back at Joanne, who still lay in bed. "I'm not that rushed. Want to join me in the shower again?" she asked.

Joanne remembered how delightful showering with her friend had been the night before. "I'd love to," she replied. She sat up and stretched, then got out of bed.

By the time Joanne reached the bathroom, Fran already had the shower running and was standing under the spray. Joanne stepped in with her. Gem-like droplets of water glistened on Fran's compact, lush body.

Fran held a sudsy washcloth in her hand. When Joanne entered the shower, Fran began rubbing the lather-filled cloth over her friend's body.

The contact of the sudsy cloth started heat growing in Joanne. "My God! This is incredible!" she thought. "I've never been this horny in my life! Fran just barely started touching me and I'm turned on!"

Joanne took a second washcloth off the rack on the shower wall and began to lather it. When it was covered with white foamy suds, she began to wash her friend's beautiful, rounded form.

As their washcloths slid over lovely flesh, passion began to burgeon in the two friends. Each paid careful attention to areas on their partner's body they had learned were especially sensitive and soon both lovely bodies were covered with lather. Erect nipples poked out through the suds covering both women.

Joanne's legs were trembling so hard she wasn't sure she would be able to stand much longer. She leaned against her friend's soap-slick body and realized Fran was shaking, too.

Joanne slid the washcloth down over Fran's belly and between her legs and began to "wash" her vagina. Fran gasped and a powerful shudder went through her when Joanne's hand began twirling on her middle.

Joanne dropped the washcloth and thrust two fingers into Fran. Her thumb began rubbing Fran's clit. Fran moaned and her hips rocked forward. Joanne kept thrusting her fingers in and out, her thumb moving back and forth over the incredibly sensitive spot.

Then Fran slipped a finger into Joanne, who shuddered. "Ahhhhhhh!!!!" she groaned, "Oh, Fran, yesssssss!!!"

The two women leaned on each other, their bodies trembling, continuing to arouse each other as warm water cascaded down over them.

"I'm cominnnnnngggggg!!!!" Joanne moaned at last, "Oh, Fran!!!! I'm commmminnnngggg!!! Yessssssss!!!! Oh, yesssssssss!!!!"

"Joanne!!!!!" Fran cried, "Yesssssssss!!! Yesssssssssssss!!! I'm commmminnnngggg, toooo!!! Oh, Goddddddddd!!!!!"

When, at last, they finished their shower, they dried off, got dressed, and went down to the kitchen to have breakfast.

"My schedule today is really crazy. I probably won't be home until quite late," Fran said as they ate.

"That's OK," Joanne replied. "I'm a big girl, I'm sure I can amuse myself."

"Well, I better get going," Fran said. She got up from the table, bent and kissed Joanne, then picked up her briefcase and headed for the door. "I'll see you later," she said before she left.

After Fran left, Joanne washed the breakfast dishes and straightened up the house, then she went out for a walk, something she'd been doing every day since she'd been at Fran's house.

When she returned from her walk, Joanne noticed that there was a man raking leaves in Fran's back yard. She wondered who the man was and why Fran hadn't mentioned that he'd be coming over to rake today.

When she walked into the yard, the person raking looked up and Joanne realized he was a young man, probably in his early twenties. He was taller than she was, and kind of bulky. His build and movements reminded her of her late husband.

When the young man saw her coming, he smiled. "Hi," he said.

"Hi," Joanne replied.

"Ah...I'm Larry Brewster," the young man said. "I...I do odd jobs around the house for Mrs. Martin. I...I have ever since I...I was a kid. I promised her I 'd rake her leaves, but I've been kind of busy and this is the first chance I've had to do it."

Larry wasn't sure who this woman was, but she sure was pretty. Even though he was sure she was quite a bit older than he was, she had really neat hair, a great body, and a very nice smile. She was wearing a of shiny white blouse and jeans. The jeans weren't that tight, but Larry thought they looked pretty good on the woman just the same.

"I'm Joanne Williams," Joanne said. "I'm a friend of Fran's. I'm staying with her for a couple of weeks." She realized the young man was surveying her body and found the fact that there was appreciation in his eyes thrilling. He was good-looking and seemed a little nervous, or maybe it was that he was shy. Her husband Ernie had acted like that when she first met him. Actually, Ernie had been about this young man's age when they first met. The fact that she was comparing this young man to her late husband caused her to experience a twinge of guilt.

Larry thought the woman standing in front of him was the prettiest female he'd ever seen. He wondered if she might go out with him, but the fact that she was older than he was discouraged him a little. She probably wouldn't be interested in him. "Well, I...I guess I better, you know, get, ah, back to work," he stammered. "I...I got a lot...to...to do...today."

"It was nice meeting you, Larry," Joanne said.

"It...it was nice meeting you, too, Mrs. Williams," Larry replied.

Joanne went into the house, settled down on the sofa and turned on the TV.

After the woman went into the house, Larry returned to raking, but as he gathered the leaves into a pile, he couldn't get his mind of the woman in the house. He kept working, but he kept thinking about Joanne, too. The problem with that was, his penis began swelling in his jeans. He knew he was letting himself get all wound up for nothing, but he couldn't stop it.

Joanne sat on the sofa, watching TV. But she couldn't concentrate on the afternoon talk shows. Her thoughts kept drifting to the young man out in the yard. She'd seen the way he looked at her. She could tell he thought she was pretty. His look of admiration told her that. Her thoughts about the young man outside the house turned to memories of her late husband. She remembered how it felt to snuggle against Ernie's bulky body at night, how safe and protected she felt when they were lying like that in bed. She closed her eyes. She could almost feel Ernie's hands moving over her, arousing her the way they always did. The fond memories caused the same reaction as the reality had. Joanne realized she was getting turned on and, once more, felt the sense of discomfort she'd been feeling ever since she and Fran had begun making love.

When he finished raking, Larry went to the garage and got out a cart that he used to haul the raked leaves into the woods. He was still thinking about the woman inside the house and that had resulted in a serious problem. He had an erection and was wishing he had worn a looser pair of jeans. He loaded the leaves on the cart and began hauling them into the woods and dumping them.

Near noon, Joanne decided she'd see what the young man was doing for lunch. It would be nice to have someone to have lunch with and talk to. She walked out onto the back porch just as Larry was coming out of the garage. "All done raking, Larry?" she asked.

"Ah, yeah. I...I hauled the leaves into the woods, too," Larry said. He couldn't take his eyes off the woman standing on the porch. She had to be the prettiest woman in the world.

Once again, Joanne saw the way the young man was staring at her. She felt warmth spreading through her. "Would...would you...like something for lunch, Larry?" she asked softly.

"Um, ah, yeah! Sure," Larry stammered. He thought his voice sounded funny and wondered if Mrs. Williams noticed.

Joanne had heard the nervousness in the young man's voice and was thrilled. "Why don't you come in, then? I'll put some lunch together for us," she said. She turned and went back into the house.

After the woman went back in the house, Larry tried to get his rigid dick arranged comfortably in his jeans, then he followed her inside.

When Larry walked into the kitchen, Joanne smiled at him. "Would you like a soda, Larry?" she asked.

"Ah, yeah, that would be nice," the young man replied. Joanne got two cans of soda out of the refrigerator and handed one to him. When their hands brushed, an electric jolt raced up her arm and she jumped. "You...you don't mind taking pot luck, do you?" she asked. She realized her voice sounded a little funny. "I'm not sure what we have in the fridge."

"Um, no, not really," Larry croaked. "Whatever you have is fine with me." He'd felt the same kind of reaction Joanne had when their hands touched. His jeans were getting tighter and tighter. He had to do something. His penis hurt. If the circulation to his cock were cut off, he was sure that wouldn't do him any good. "I...I have to use the bathroom, first," he croaked.

"Certainly," Joanne replied. "Do you know where it is?"

"Ah...yeah," Larry replied.

Joanne watched him walk out of the kitchen and heard him go down the hall to the bathroom. "You ought to follow him. While he's down there, where the bedrooms are..." she found herself thinking. "...he might let you show him one of the bedrooms." Exasperated with herself for having such naughty thoughts about Larry, she shook the thoughts off, set her soda on the counter, and began getting things together for lunch.

Larry, in agony, finally reached the bathroom. Once he was inside, with the door safely shut, he unzipped his jeans and freed his distended penis. It felt harder and bigger than it ever had before. "Jesus, when was the last time I jerked off?" he thought. He was a little embarrassed that he had allowed himself to get in this state. His embarrassment didn't keep him from grasping his erect organ gently. He groaned softly because touching it felt so good. Drops of pre-cum oozed from the tip when his hand, moving on it's own, began to move slowly up and down the engorged shaft. When he closed his eyes, a picture of the lovely woman in the kitchen filled his mind. In his imagination it was Mrs. Williams' hand, not his, stroking his cock. "Ohhhhh!!! Mrs. Williams...Joanne! Yessss!!" he moaned softly. He felt a little funny, jerking off there in Mrs. Martin's bathroom, but he couldn't help himself.

After Larry had been gone quite a while, Joanne began to wonder what happened to him. She decided to check and started down the hallway toward the bathroom. When she got near the bathroom, she heard soft groans coming from behind the closed door. "My God! It sounds like he's sick," she thought. She was worried there might be something wrong with Larry. Without thinking, she opened the bathroom door. When she saw what was going on in the bathroom, Joanne could barely breathe.

Larry was sitting on the toilet. He had his pants down around his ankles, his legs were out straight in front of him, his eyes were closed, and he was jerking off! He was so lost in passion, he was unaware Joanne had opened the door and was watching him.

"Mrs. Williams!!! Oh, Goddddddddd!!!" Larry moaned softly. His hand continued to move up and down on his swollen penis and he continued to imagine that he was making love with the attractive woman who, he thought, was in the kitchen making lunch.

When Joanne heard the young man whisper her name she almost passed out. "He...he's fantasizing about making love with me!" she thought. Shaking, her heart pounding, she backed out the door, closed it quietly, and leaned against the wall. She could barely breathe. "My...my God!" she thought. "What...what am I going to do? How...how am I going to face him?"

Larry finally came, exploding his juices into a washcloth with a loud moan. When he was done, he stood up, wiped himself off, washed his spend out of the washcloth, and started for the door. "I better get back to the kitchen before Mrs. Williams wonders where I got to," he thought as he turned the door handle. "I can't believe I did what I just did," he mused as he pulled the door open and stepped out into the hallway. "I bet I haven't jerked off in ten years."

He stepped out into the hallway and was shocked to see Mrs. Williams leaning against the wall next to the bathroom door. She was flushed and her eyes were wide and hot. He stared at her, unable to move or talk. "Holy Shit!" he thought. "Was...was she out here listening to me? Does she know what I just did?" He felt his face getting hot and wished he could hide somewhere.

"I...I thought something was...was wrong, so...I...I came to check," Joanne stammered. "I..."

Larry realized from the woman's appearance that she must have heard him through the bathroom door and knew what he'd been doing. He wasn't sure what to do. "Jesus, she probably thinks I'm some kind of pervert, coming in here and jerking off," he thought as intense feelings of shame swept over him. "If I ever had a chance with her, I've blown it for sure now!"

Joanne wasn't sure what to do, either. But as she looked at the red-faced young man who was standing in front her, she decided she knew exactly what to do. She reached out her hand and took hold of Larry's hand. "C...come with me, Larry," she whispered. Tugging on his hand, she started moving across the hall toward her bedroom. "This is crazy!" she told herself. "You just met him. You don't know anything about him!" Her cautionary thoughts didn't stop her. "You know he wants you!" another part of her mind said. She wasn't sure what was making her do this. All she knew was that she wanted to make love with Larry, and nothing could stop her.

Larry, still stunned, let the woman lead him across the hall into a bedroom. He had no idea what she intended to do, but he couldn't resist her.

The minute they were in her bedroom, Joanne sank to her knees and her hand went to his jeans. She unzipped them and her hand slid inside and encircled the young man's half-hard penis. She began caressing the soft, warm organ, heard his breath catch and felt his hips jerk.

Larry was shocked. He couldn't believe what was happening to him and didn't know what to do. Not that he could have done anything anyhow. He was unable to move. His body was on fire and his mind was a jumble of emotions.

Joanne continued to stroke the young man's organ, which quickly stiffened again. She was delighted by how hard it was, and how big! She slid her hand from the tip to the base and back again and her fingers massaged the sticky juices oozing from the slitted tip into the hot, pulsing organ. Finally, she opened the young man's jeans with her hands and pushed them, and his underpants, down his legs. She remained on her knees, staring at the swollen veined shaft which strained from his loins, pointing toward her face.

She wasn't thinking any clearer than the young man standing before her was. Her thoughts flickered between memories of her husband and the reality of the young man she was with. Remembering how much her husband liked it when she sucked him, she parted her lips and bent her head forward.

Larry watched, wide-eyed and gasping, while the woman who was kneeling in front of him bent her head toward his cock. She couldn't possibly be planning to do what he thought she was, could she?

When the young man's veined, throbbing shaft slid between her lips, Joanne shuddered with excitement. She wanted to make him come! She wanted to feel a man's juices shooting into her mouth, to swallow them! It had been so long since she'd felt a hard penis in her anywhere!

Larry stood there quaking, barely able to comprehend what good fortune had befallen him. Mrs. Williams, a woman he'd met only a short time before, and who he thought was the most gorgeous creature he'd ever seen, was sucking his cock! Thrills wilder than any he'd ever had coursed through him. If she kept doing that, he'd come! Real soon! And he couldn't do anything to stop her! Her mouth continued to slide up and down on his erection and heat and unbearable thrills rocketed through him. "Arrrrggghhhh!!!!!" he moaned. He finally managed to make a sound. What Mrs. Williams was doing felt too good. His control was vanishing. Then his body - flooded with pent-up passion - exploded. A geyser of his hot, sticky fluids spewed into the woman's mouth. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" he groaned, his hips rocking. "Ohhhhh!!!! Godddd!!!!"

Joanne was thrilled when she felt Larry coming. She swallowed all the come she could, but there was too much. Some of the sticky fluids seeped out of her mouth and dribbled down her chin. She felt a delightful quiver and realized she'd come, too. That surprised and delighted her. It looked like Fran was right, she could enjoy making it with a man, too.

Larry had never experienced anything that felt as good as what just happened to him did. He wasn't coming any more, but Mrs. Williams was still sucking on him. It felt good, incredibly good, so good it almost hurt. He couldn't stop groaning and shaking.

Even though the young man's penis began to soften, Joanne continued to suck and lick it, and to savor his ecstatic cries. When, finally, the organ was completely limp and licked clean, she let it slide from her mouth. The young man sank onto the bed and lay there, breathing hard.

Joanne, who was still being driven by forces beyond her control, stood up and slipped out of her clothes, then she stretched out in the middle of the bed. She looked over at Larry, who was lying on the edge of the bed, gazing at her with a stunned, wide-eyed look. "Come here, Larry," she whispered, patting the bed next to her.

Larry slid over and pressed his body against hers. "That...what you did...that was so wild...I never..." he stammered.

Joanne stroked his face gently and smiled at him. "I'm glad you liked it," she said. "Is...is there anything else you'd like to do?"

"You better believe there is!" Larry replied. He couldn't just lay there next to her. She was too pretty and he wanted to touch her too badly. He reached out a trembling hand and began to explore her body. He ran his hands lightly over her smooth, warm skin, loving the way it felt. As he caressed her, he felt passion reasserting itself inside him.

Joanne was exultant. This was turning out wonderfully! Excitement began to blossom inside her while the young man's hands moved over her body. His touch was heavenly! He was so gentle! This was fantastic! "Larry! Oh, Larry!" she exclaimed, covering his face with wet kisses. "Yessss!!!! Make love to me! Please, Larry, make love to me!"

Larry gazed at her breasts. They were beautiful! Full and firm, they stood out proudly from her chest, even with her lying on her back. The tips were capped by dark circles from which protruded large, erect nipples. He reached out and touched one with a shaking hand.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" Joanne groaned. When Larry commenced his tender exploration of her breast, indescribabl sweet thrills shot through her. Then his lips engulfed one of her nipples and he began to suck it softly. It felt so wonderful and caused Joanne such intense sensations of bliss she thought she would come, right then and there! The young man's lips shifted from one nipple to the other and back. All she could do was writhe on the bed and moan. "Larry!!! Larry!! Larrrrreeeeeeeeeee!!!!" she wailed. Her back arched, her body felt as if it was on fire. "Kiss them!!! Oh, God, yes!! Kisssss themmmmm!!! Take me!! Please, Larry!! Take me!!" she cried. She clutched at him and her hips began to rise and fall, seeking fulfillment. "Take meeeeeee, Larry!!!!! I want you in meeeeee!!!"

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers
12