The Widow Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Larry rolled over and stared at the woman lying next to him, begging him to make love to her. Mrs. Williams had a fantastic body! Her middle was covered by a thick mass of matted, damp hair, and glistened with wetness caused by her building rapture.

"Larry, please!!!" Joanne begged. She clutched at him and her hips rose, seeking him, "Take me!!! I need you!!!"

His pulse pounding, Larry slid on top of her and positioned himself between her out-spread legs. He felt the tip of his re-invigorated penis brush against the torrid dampness of her labia. He groaned softly, pushed forward, and felt her warmth engulfing him. Shivers of delight rippled up his spine.

"Yessss!!! Oh, God!!! Yessssssssssssss!!!!!" Joanne groaned when the young man's swollen cudgel slid into her, filling her, stretching her open wonderfully. Her hips surged upward, welcoming him, inviting him to plunge deeper. It had been so long since she'd felt this wonderful! When the young man's pubic bone finally nudged hers, she was filled better then she'd ever been! She couldn't believe how sublime this felt!

Larry began moving his hips, sliding his erection in and out. No prior sexual experience he ever had came close to being as wild as this was! Mrs. Williams' vagina rippled, milking him; her hips pressed against his, rocking him, building his passion to a fiery peak. He couldn't wait, it felt too good, he had to come! "Oh God!!! Oh God!! Can't wait!! I can't wait!!!" he groaned. His juices came roaring out of him, flooding Joanne with warmth and wetness.

"Yess!!!!!!!! Oh, Larry, yessssssssssssss!!!!!!!" Joanne cried when she felt the young man's hot cream deluging her insides. "Yessss, darling!!! Yessss!!! Give it to meeeeeee!!! Give it to meeee!! I'm commmminnnngggg!!!!! Ahhhhhhh!!!! Yessssssss!!! Yesssssssss!!! Oh, yesssssssssssssssss!!!!!"

The two people continued to cling to each other, their bodies struggling, while exquisite sensations flashed between them. Finally, there was no more ecstasy to experience, and spent, they cuddled in each other's arms.

"Oh, God, Larry! That was so wonderful!" Joanne exclaimed and kissed the young man. Then her eyes widened and shame and embarrassment washed over her. "Oh, God!" she exclaimed. "What...what must you think of me? I...I can't believe how I...I've acted!"

"Don't be upset," Larry replied, kissing her gently on the forehead and tightening his arms around her. "I...I'm not upset with you. What...what we did, it was wild!"

"Oh, darling, you're so sweet," Joanne replied. She smiled at him. "Do you have any idea how long it's been since I've felt like this?"

"Ah...no, I...I don't," Larry replied. "Has...has it been long?"

Joanne nodded. "It's been two years," she told him. "I..." Once more her mind filled with memories of her late husband and her eyes filled with tears.

When Mrs. Williams began to cry, Larry didn't know what to say or do. He couldn't understand why someone as gorgeous as she was had to go two years without sex and wondered what the reason was. He wished he knew why, maybe if he did, he could help her feel better. Not sure what else to do, he slid off her, pulled her into his arms, and kissed her. Snuggled against each other, without intending to, they dozed off.

Joanne was awakened by a tickling sensation. Disoriented, she sat upright, then she realized Larry, the young handyman she'd seduced, was stroking her softly rounded belly. She had half-expected to wake up and find him gone, and was thrilled to discover that he was still there and, even more wonderful, that he was making love to her.

Larry awakened before Joanne did and couldn't keep his hands off her. He was startled by her sudden movement, pulled his hand away, and glanced up at her. He saw a smile appear on her gorgeous face.

"That's all right, Larry," Joanne said, "It's fine. What you were doing felt wonderful! It's just that you surprised me. Don't stop!" She laid back and relished the sensations the young man's exploration of her body generated.

Larry's fingers moved over Joanne's love-slick vagina, fanning the embers of passion smoldering inside her into free-burning fires of need. It wasn't long before her hips were again twisting and rising. She gasped and her body shook as his exploring fingers moved onto her clit.

Larry continued his caresses, noting how strong her reaction to his touching her clit had been.

"Oh, Larry!" Joanne replied. "That feels wonderful! Please don't stop!" She closed her eyes and let the sweet feelings the young man's caresses roused rush over her and overwhelm her.

Larry couldn't believe how wildly Mrs. Williams was reacting to his touching her. He gazed at the matted hair covering her middle. "I wonder if she'd like it if I ate her?" he thought. He decided to see. He bent his head over her middle and began moving it closer and closer to the puffy pink lips between her legs.

Joanne was stunned at first when she felt Larry's warm breath on her open, pulsing opening. Then when his tongue began to probe into her, her hips jolted upward of their own volition.

"Larrrreeeeee!!!! Yessssssss!!!" Joanne keened, "Yesssssssss!!!! It's been so long!!! Eat meeeeeeeeeee!!!!! Ahhhhhhh!!!! Eat meeeeeee!!!! My sweet lover, eat meeeeee!!!!!"

Larry was unprepared for the woman's powerful reaction to his oral caresses. She jammed her pussy against his mouth and he kept licking her, tasting her juices, which were mixed with his. He was surprised that the taste wasn't too bad. His tongue lashed her silky vaginal lips, then it brushed over her swollen clit. He licked it again and her hips went wild. He had to grab her buttocks and hang on to keep from being tossed off.

The thrill of having a man's lips on her vagina was too much for Joanne to bear. Only seconds after Larry started caressing her there with his lips and tongue, she felt herself rocketing toward release. Then incredible feelings exploded through her. "I'm commmminnnngggg!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! I'm commminnngggggg!!!! Larry!!!! Larry!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Larrrrrreeeeeeeeee!!!!" she shrieked. Her body convulsed in ecstasy and her hands raked the sheets when the young man's lips and tongue brought her to another crashing orgasm.

Larry was startled when Mrs. Williams' moans stopped and she went limp on the bed. He looked at carefully and, as he watched her magnificent chest rise and fall, he realized she had passed out. He gave her vagina one last kiss, then snuggled against her and put his arm around her.

Larry lay next to Joanne as she slept, thinking about all that had happened that afternoon. He had met the prettiest woman he'd ever seen and, in a reality wilder than anything he could have imagined, he wound up making love with her. He couldn't get over how excited Mrs. Williams had been, and was thrilled he'd been the one who made her that way. He hoped this wouldn't be the last time he got a chance to make love with her.

Thinking about what he and Mrs. Williams had done again caused Larry's penis to become erect, painfully so. He inspected Joanne's relaxed form as she lay on her back next to him. Then, smiling, he rolled on top of her, between her luscious legs. He grasped his cock in his hand and drove it into her.

Joanne thought she was dreaming when the wonderful sensations began. A man was lying on top of her and his penis was pounding into her, inflating a balloon of lust that was rapidly approaching the point where it would burst into total bliss.

Then she opened her eyes and saw Larry Brewster's passion-filled face looming above her. It wasn't a dream at all! He was making love to her again! "Ohhhhh, Larry!!!" she groaned. She pulled him down against her breasts and drove her tongue into his mouth. Their tongues dueled, inflaming them even more. "Yessss!!! Oh, darling, yessss!!" she moaned when the kiss finally ended. "Give me more!!!! Morrrreeeee!!!"

Larry kept plunging into her. He was enjoying the sensations he was getting and the fact that he wasn't close to coming yet, even though her clutching cave sent fierce rushes of pleasure through him. He wouldn't mind keep in this up forever! Her body rocked under his. The force of their coupling shook the bed, making it creak.

"Larry, darling, I'm not sure I can make it again," Joanne whispered. She pulled him down and kissed him again. "But don't stop! Oh, God, don't stop!!! It feels so good!!!" Then she had an idea. "Larry, darling, would you, ah, pull out for a second?" she asked.

"Ah...sure," Larry replied. He wasn't sure why she'd made the request, but he complied. He found out when Joanne rolled over and got to her knees. He immediately moved behind her and put himself back into her.

Joanne shuddered when she felt the young man's huge pole slide into her from the rear. When he reached under her, grasped her dangling breasts, and began rolling the rigid nipples between his fingers she realized she could come again! In fact... "Ahhhhhhh!!!!! Aggggainnnnnnnn!!!!! Ahhhhhhh!!!! Larry!!!! Agggainnnnn!!! Oh, God!!! I am commingggg!!!! Aggggainnnnnnnn!!!!!" she cried. She shoved herself back against him and felt his thighs slapping against hers as she exploded into another orgasm. "Yesssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Larry!!! Larrrreeeeeeeeeeee!!! Yessssssss!!! Yeeeeesssssssss!!!!"

Joanne's frantic explosion caused Larry to explode, too. As he came, his cries of delight blended with hers. "Gaaaaaaaa!!!!! Aggggghhhh!!!" he groaned as he erupted into her.

Finally, their lust sated, they collapsed onto the bed. Larry rolled off Joanne's lush body and laid next to her. She slid over, wrapped an arm around him and began kissing him.

Later, after they had the strength, the got cleaned up. Wearing a robe, Joanne walked Larry to the door. Before he left, he pulled her into his arms and kissed her deeply. Then he released her and opened the door. "I've got to come over again tomorrow, Mrs. Williams," he said.

"My name is Joanne," Joanne told him, smiling. "What is it you have to do tomorrow?"

Larry smiled at her. "All right, Joanne," he said. "I have some things to finish up in the yard." He grinned. "And while I'm here, I'd be happy to give you a hand with anything else you might want me to do."

Joanne felt herself blushing. "I...I think, probably, there are some other things you'll be able to help me with," she said. She grinned at him. "Do you think you'll be up to it?"

"I know I will be," Larry replied. He kissed her on the cheek. "See you tomorrow, Joanne," he said, then left.

Joanne closed the door behind the young man, then she leaned against it. The afternoon had been delightful. She was as satisfied as she'd been since before her husband died, but she was disturbed, too. She had learned for certain she wasn't a Lesbian, but she had seduced a young man she didn't know. What would Fran think if she found out what she'd done with the young man? Then another thought occurred to her. Had Fran slept with Larry, too? The more she tried to figure things out, the more confused she got.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers
12