The Widow Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

"Now, Brian! Now! Take me!!!!" Fran cried, "Please!!! Please, Brian!!! I need you!!!" Her orgasm began, then she felt his torrid juices exploding into her. "Yessss!!! Oh, Goddddd!!! Oh, Godddddd!!! Yessss!!! Yessss!!! Oh, yesssssssssss!!!" she groaned. Her hips bucked against him while rapture filled her.

After they finished, they lay in each other's arms for a while, then they got up and went back down to the kitchen. Brian made them each a cup of hot chocolate. He set the two cups on the table then sat down across from Fran. He looked at her and smiled.

They didn't talk much, just drank their hot chocolate and looked at each other. Fran, once more feeling pangs of guilt, wasn't sure what to say, and found their silence a relief.

After he finished his hot chocolate, Brian stood up, pulled Fran to her feet and moved behind her. He slid his hands inside her robe and hefted her breasts in his warm hands, kissing her neck at the same time.

"Brian!" Fran exclaimed as flames of passion flared inside her once more. When he touched her, she was helpless! "Don't...don't you ever stop?"

"I guess not," Brian replied. "You seem to have an extraordinary ability to arouse me. I don't think I've ever been this randy before in my life. Would you like to go back to bed?"

His fingers twirled her rigid nipples making Fran shudder. She moaned softly. "Yesssss!!!!" she exclaimed, pressing herself against him. "Yesss!!" She turned in his arms and kissed him. "Take me to bed!"

Brian cupped her buttocks in his hands and lifted her off her feet, pulling her closer. Finally, the kiss ended and he set her down.

Fran was surprised how strong he was. "Brian!" she exclaimed when he scooped her up in his arms and started toward the stairs. She laid her head on his shoulder and kissed his neck softly, her hands playing in his hair, as he carried her back upstairs. "This is so wonderful!!" she whispered. "You have no idea how much I needed what you've given me tonight!"

"I'm glad I had the opportunity," Brian replied. He carried her into the bedroom and set her on the bed, then he stood next to the bed, gazing down at her. "You really are gorgeous!" he said, moving onto the bed. "I hope you don't mind it if I say you're a bit of a mini-marvel!"

Fran felt herself blushing. Then she was in his arms, he was kissing her, and his hands were moving over her, sending indescribable delight into her body every place they touched it.

Fran somehow wound up on her belly. Brian's hands began to move lightly over the smooth curves of her back, then he began to caress her buttocks. "Ohhhh!!!" she groaned, "That feels so nice!" The wild sensations his venturing hands caused made the muscles in her ass tighten with passion. "Yesss, Brian!!!" she crooned, "I love that!" His hands moved down her thighs, stroking them, making them quiver. His hand glided lightly over the velvety skin on the inside of her legs, parting them, moving closer and closer to where her legs and body joined.

"Mmmmmmmmnnnnnnn!" Fran moaned. His caresses exhilarated her! He began exploring her excitement-sodden vagina, her hips began to move involuntarily, and the fires of passion blazed brighter and brighter.

A finger slid into her, tantalizing her, spreading her open. Brian's other hand slid under her, found her clit, and made her hips move even more fervently when it began twirling the swollen, nerve-filled bud. When he began to kiss and lick her buttocks, Fran was sure she would lose control! "Ahhhh!!!" she moaned. "Oh, yessss!!! Oh, yessss!!! So good!!! Oh, God, Brian, it feels so good when you touch me!!!"

Desire grew rapidly and Fran felt herself nearing the point of no return, plunging toward the edge of bliss. "In me!!!" she cried, "Please, Brian I want you in me!!!"

Brian, as turned on as Fran was, wanted her as badly as she wanted him. He moved behind her bucking, straining body, pressed against her and replaced his thrusting finger with his erection. He couldn't get over how wonderful it felt to spear into her, how tight her love tunnel clutched him. He resisted the urge to plunge rapidly and, with great effort, began to stroke slowly, savoring the wild feelings of ecstasy rippling up his spine.

"Yessss!!! Oh yessss!!!" the tiny, beautiful woman moaned, "I need you, Brian!!! Take me!!! Please, Brian take meeeee!!!! Take meee!!!"

Brian reached under her and his hand once again began to strum her clit, making it vibrate, sending thrills into her. He began to thrust faster and faster. He couldn't wait! The position added so much to his excitement that he was losing control. His penis began to throb. "Annnnnnhhhhhh!!!!" he moaned. His body jammed against hers and his penis erupting powerful jets of his juices.

"Yessssss!!!! Come!!! Come!!!" Fran moaned, "Take meeeeee!!! Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!! Yessssssss!!! Yesssssssss!!!!"

Their cries of ecstasy turned to moans of delight, then even those faded as the frantic motions of their bodies calmed.

Brian collapsed on top of Fran and she fell forward, all of her strength sapped. Finally, his penis softened and slid from her and he rolled to his side and took her in his arms. "Do you have to go home tonight?" he asked.

"I...I don't know, I...I should, I guess," Fran replied, even though she knew she didn't want to. "I...I have a friend visiting me and..."

"Will he be upset if you don't come home tonight?" Brian asked.

"Cute, Brian," Fran giggled. "My friend's name is Joanne and I'm sure she won't mind if I don't come home. It's just that..."

Brian's hand wrapped around one of her breasts and his thumb began sliding back and forth over her nipple. "It's just that what?" he murmured.

Fran shuddered. "Nothing," she said. "There's no reason why I can't stay."

"Good!" Brian said. He bent his head and drew her nipple into his mouth.

Fran groaned and clasped her hands around his head.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers
12