The Widow Ch. 08

Story Info
Greg and Abby enjoy a morning romp.
1.6k words
4.43
21k
2
0

Part 8 of the 26 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/02/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Passion in James County XII

The Widow

By D.C. Roi


Chapter eight

Greg Atkinson awoke and looked toward the bedroom window. He knew it was early because the sun hadn't come up yet. He turned his head, gazed at his wife Abby's lovely face on the pillow next to his, and marveled how stunning she was. He said a prayer of thanks that she was lying there next to him. He didn't want to waken her so, very carefully, he pulled back the covers, and studied her unadorned body. Her long, lean legs connected to a body that was slim, but curved in all the right places. Her navel was a delightful highlight in the middle of her flawless belly. His eyes traveled to her large breasts, which rose and fell evenly as she breathed. He was a breast man, and, as far as he was concerned, his wife's were the finest he'd ever seen. Large, rosy areoles surround her nipples, which got so huge when she was aroused. Looking at his wife's exposed body wasn't enough. he had to touch her! Trying hard to keep his touch gentle, he traced one finger softly over her silken skin.

Abby opened her eyes and smiled. "Ohhhhhhhh!!!" she murmured. Then she stretched. Greg was tickling her, driving her crazy! Nobody touched her the way he did! She couldn't understand how his touch could be so light! It never failed to drive her wild!

Greg swallowed hard and his eyes got wider. Abby knew what a powerful effect it had on him when she stretched and, as far as he was concerned, she did it better than anyone he'd ever seen. He felt tingling in his middle.

"Good morning, darling," Abby purred. Her husband continued trailing his fingers over her and she shivered. "Oh, God, does that ever feel wonderful!"

Greg kissed her. When he did, his wife's arms slid around his neck and her body glued itself to his. Her tongue slid into his mouth, met his, and entwined with it. His passion heightened. While he kissed his wife, his hand began to slide up and down over her smooth legs. Touching her felt so wonderful!

After the kiss ended, his lips traveled down his wife's finely formed neck, onto her chest. Up the slope of one breast to the straining peak, his lips went.

Abby groaned. "Yessss!!! Greg!!! Oh, Greg!!! Yessssss!!!" She clutched his head, pressing him against her.

Slowly, deliberately, savoring each centimeter of skin they touched, Greg's lips moved to the mate of the breast he'd been suckling. Then he lavished his attentions on that straining peak, too.

Abby writhed and gasped in ecstasy. "Greg!!! Oh, Greg!!!" she groaned, "God, you always make me feel so good!!! Oh, Greg!!! I...I love you!!!!"

From her breasts, Greg's lips ventured onto the velvety surface of his wife's upper chest. Her skin undulated as his lips moved over it. He continued stroking her legs, which moved aimlessly, a demonstration of the powerful effect his caresses were having. Her moans continued to increase in volume and urgency. "Oh, God!!! Please!!! Greg!!! Please!!! Ohhhhhh!!! Please!!!!" she mewled, squirming.

Across her belly, pausing only for a brief exploration of her navel, her husband's lips moved.

Abby sucked in her stomach and her hips rocked upward. "Yessssss!!! Oh, Greg, Yessssssss!!!" she cried.

Greg slid his hand between her legs onto her vagina, and her hips shot upward.

"Gahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Abby gasped. "Ohhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" she groaned when he slid a finger into her sopping wet opening. His lips arrived on the verge of her lush pubic forest, then continued through it. "Greg!!! Please!!! I need you!!!" she begged. Her hips began to move wildly as his finger thrust in and out.

When Greg's tongue touched her clit and Abby exploded into paroxysms of ecstasy. "Ggggggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! Greg!!! Greg!!! Oh, Greg!!! Yesssssssssssssssss!!! Oh, yesssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!" she cried.

Greg held Abby in his arms after she finished coming and she kissed him tenderly. "God, Greg, that was really a neat way to wake up!" she exulted. A shudder ran through her. She moved her leg, caressing his erect cock with it. "Are you planning to let me have that?" she asked, smiling.

Greg grinned. "I will if you want it," he replied.

"You know I always want it," Abby said. Her slim fingers encircled her husband's organ and began stroking it. "Put it in me!" she urged, tugging at him.

Greg rolled onto her and, as he did, Abby guided him into her. He experienced unfettered passion as sank into his wife. Once he was in her all the way, he began stroking gently, evenly, in and out.

Abby found the slow movement of her husband's erection in and out of her delightful! Fabulous feelings flowed through her. She felt Greg begin to move faster and faster and knew that, soon, she would experience even more delight.

Greg held himself over his wife on outstretched arms and continued to thrust into her. He knew he was moving faster and faster, but couldn't stop himself.

Abby clutched her husband's buttocks and pushed herself up against him. "Yessss!!! Oh, Greg, yesssssss!!!!" she crooned, her fingers digging into his bottom. "Take meeee!!! I need you!!!"

Before Greg knew it, he was driving powerfully into his wife, making her breasts quiver as his body slammed against hers.

Abby gasped for breath. "Ohhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Take me!!! Take meeeeeeee!!! Please, Greg!!!" she moaned. "Take me noww!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!" she cried. The movement of her hips became frantic.

"Ggaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" Greg groaned, discharging his sizzling fluids into her.

Sated, Greg rolled off his wife, onto his side, and pulled her against him. They dozed off and the next thing he knew, it was daylight. Greg had to get up and go to work, so he had to get up. He didn't want to waken Abby, who was working the three to eleven shift that day, so he carefully slid out of bed and went to the bathroom to shower and shave. When that was done, he got his uniform out of the closet in the bedroom and slipped into in the hallway outside. Once he was dressed he went out to the kitchen to get himself some breakfast.

He was surprised when Abby, wearing a fluffy pink bathrobe, walked into the kitchen a few minutes after he got the coffeepot going.

"I didn't want to wake you," Greg said.

"I didn't want you leaving without giving me a kiss," Abby said. She sat down at the kitchen table.

Greg poured two cups of coffee, carried them to the table, and set it in front of her. Then he got out milk, sugar, and a box of cereal and set them on the table, too.

"I kind of like it that you're making me breakfast, even if it is cold cereal and coffee," Abby said.

"If I'd known you were going to get up, I'd have made quiche," Greg said. He sat down, picked up his coffee, and took a sip.

"It doesn't matter what we have, I just like having breakfast with you," Abby replied. "I can go back to bed once you leave for work." She gazed out the window at the newly graded lot next door, the lot where her cabin used to be. "It's going to take some getting used to having that lot empty," she observed.

"I know," Greg said. He poured some cereal in his bowl, added milk, and spooned on some sugar. "But I kind of like it." He ate a little cereal. "You know, Uncle John's coming today," he said.

"I know," Abby said. "I can't believe he's coming all the way up here just to build us a jungle gym."

Greg's uncle John was a retired cop. He lived in Arizona, where he'd gotten involved with a group of citizens who went around building fancy playgrounds for kids. During one of his weekly phone calls to his uncle, Greg mentioned their plan to build a jungle gym, and the man insisted on coming up and helping them build it.

"I told him he didn't have to do it," Greg said. He sipped some more coffee. "but he insisted. Uncle John and Aunt Marian never had kids, but I've never known a man who loves kids any more than he does."

"He's not that old, is he?" Abby asked.

"I think he's fifty-seven," Greg said. "He retired when he reached the minimum retirement age because Aunt Marian was sick. Aunt Marian's been dead a little over a year, and she died about a year after Uncle John retired."

"That's so sad," Abby said.

"It is," Greg said. "Uncle John really loved Aunt Marian. Maybe even more than I love you, if that's possible." He chuckled. "You know, I just had a thought."

"What's that?" Abby asked.

"We're going to have to tone down our noise-making while Uncle John's here," he said.

Abby blushed. "You would think of something like that," she said. "What time will he get here?"

"I'm not sure," Greg said. "He said he'd pick up a rental car at the airport and drive up, even though I offered to come get him. I figure he should get here before you leave for work. If he doesn't, you can leave a set of keys with the caretaker."

"OK," Abby said.

Greg finished his breakfast, put the dishes in the dishwasher, then he walked to the door with his wife. Abby came into his arms and they kissed deeply.

"You be careful out there," Abby said. "I want to see you tonight."

"I will be," Greg said. "Uncle John and I will be waiting for you when you get home tonight."

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers