The Widow Ch. 11

Story Info
Uncle John meets an old friend.
4.3k words
4.75
21.2k
4
0

Part 11 of the 26 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/02/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Passion in James County XII: The Widow

Chapter Eleven

John Farrell steered his rental car into the restaurant parking lot, found an empty parking space, and pulled into it. He got out of the car and stood there, looking at the building he was about to enter with a sad look in his eyes. The last time he ate here, his wife was alive. It was one of their favorite places to eat and John, who was feeling a bit nostalgic, thought he'd eat here.

He had arrived in Jamestown from Arizona a day earlier than he planned, and had used the day to visit old haunts and old friends. He was surprised to discover how much he enjoyed the bittersweet memories his wanderings evoked. After all these years, he still missed his wife, but he had accepted her death and had begun to work on establishing a new life for himself.

John walked into the restaurant and was greeted by an attractive blonde hostess. He thought she looked familiar, but he couldn't place a name with her face. "Used to be, back when I was a working cop, I'd never forget a face," he thought. "Getting old is a bitch."

The hostess smiled at him. "Will you be joining us for dinner, sir?" she asked.

"Yes," John said. "Damn, her voice sounds familiar, too," he thought. "You'd think I could remember a the name of a girl that pretty."

"How many in your party?" the hostess inquired.

"Just me," he replied.

"Please, follow me," the hostess said. She started walking across the dining room and John followed her.

While they moved through the restaurant, John caught the hostess studying his face. Apparently he looked familiar to her, too, and she was trying to figure out who he was.

All of a sudden he remembered her name. "You're Gail," he said, "Gail Templeton." It all came rushing back to him. She was the daughter of one of his former neighbors. He and his wife, who had no kids of their own, had become unofficial aunt and uncle to her.

The hostess nodded. "It used to be. It's Gail Burger now," she replied. She continued to wear a puzzled look and study John, who could almost see the wheels turning in her mind as she tried to figure out who he was. Actually, he thought, she looked quite attractive with the look of puzzlement on her face.

"So you did marry Ed Burger, Gail?" John said. He was enjoying her discomfiture.

She nodded. "Ah...yes...I...I did," she replied. "I know this probably sounds corny, but I'm sure I know you, and it's obvious you know me, but I can't remember your name."

John grinned at her. "Gail, I'm really disappointed in you," he teased. "Would it help if I told you the last time I saw you, you were calling me 'Uncle Johnny'?"

The young woman's face lit up with a very attractive smile. "My God!" she exclaimed. "John Farrell! I haven't seen you in, what, maybe ten years, Uncle Johnny?"

"It's about that, I guess," John said. "You went off to college, I retired, and I haven't lived around here for two years." His old neighbors' daughter had grown into an extremely attractive young woman. She was wearing a camel colored coatdress that fit her perfectly and accented what looked like a figure that was at least as good as it had been when she was a teenager. The outfit ended above her knees and displayed long, lean, legs clad in dusky pantyhose. It looked as if she kept herself in shape.

"I'd never have recognized you, Uncle Johnny," Gail said. "You've changed."

John shrugged. "I guess I've aged some, and I think the last time you saw me I had a beard and moustache," he replied. "And I was probably carrying twenty more pounds back then, too."

"I heard about Aunt Marian," Gail said, "I was so sorry. How are you doing?"

"Actually, I'm doing pretty well," John replied. "I moved to Arizona, but right now I'm on my way up to the mountains to my nephew's place."

"Do you mean Greg?" Gail asked. "What's he doing now?"

"He's a deputy sheriff," John said. "He lives up in the mountains in the place he inherited from his folks. He works in that part of the county. He just got married."

Gail nodded. "I think I remember reading about his wedding in the papers," she said. "If I remember correctly, his wife is very attractive."

John smiled. "So are you, Gail," he said. "Now that you've changed grown up."

His compliment brought a delightful flush the attractive woman's face. "You're still a typical Irishman, full of blarney, aren't you, Uncle Johnny?" she said.

"It isn't blarney. I'm telling the truth," John replied.

Gail continued to flush and looked uncomfortable. "Ah...I...I really need to get back to work," she said. "I wish I had more time to talk with you, Uncle Johnny, but..."

"What time are you off duty?" John asked. "I'm heading out for Greg's place in the morning, but I don't have anywhere I have to be until then. Of course, I don't want to keep you from your husband..."

"I...I'm done about ten," Gail replied. "And Ed's my ex-husband."

"I'll be waiting for you in the lounge at ten," John said.

"I'll be there," Gail said. " I want to hear all about what your life in Arizona is like." She smiled, turned, and walked off to greet some customers who'd come in while they were talking.

The waitress came and John ordered his meal. He sipped the cup of coffee she brought him and watched Gail while he waited for his food to come. When it arrived, he ate it. After he finished his dinner, he headed for the lounge. He passed Gail as he left the dining room and she smiled at him.

"See you in about an hour," John said.

"Yes," Gail replied. "Maybe sooner, if we aren't that busy."

John found a vacant booth in the lounge and settled in it. He ordered a beer and sipped it while he watched a band setup on a small stage on one end of the lounge. After they had their equipment set up, the band did some tuning-up exercises, then the music began.

Shortly after ten, Gail walked into the lounge. She looked around, spotted John sitting in the booth, and started toward him. He noticed that as she made her way through the crowd, a lot of the other men there gave her appreciative looks.

When Gail reached his booth, John stood up. "Would you like to dance?" he asked, "Or would you like to have a drink first?"

"I'd love to dance," Gail said. "I'll have a drink later." She linked her arm in his as they walked to the dance floor. Then she was in his arms and they were moving in time with the music.

"Thank you for asking me to dance, Uncle Johnny," she said. "It's been a long time since anyone's asked me to dance."

"You dance well," John said. He was a little surprised at how he was reacting to having Gail in his arms. Her warmth and the sweet perfume she wore tantalized him. The movement of her body under his hands as they glided around the floor was stirring tension in his groin. His cock kept getting harder and harder as her body brushed his. It had been quite a while since a woman had affected him this way. "I'm sure not acting like 'Uncle Johnny' tonight!" he thought. "I wonder if Gail still thinks about me like that?" He tried to hold his body in such a way as to conceal his growing tumescence, even though Gail was dancing very close, pressing her slim body against his.

"I'm surprised by what you said about not getting out dancing," he observed as they moved around the dance floor. "I'd have thought a woman as pretty as you are would have to fight men off."

Gail made a face. "I do have to fight men off," she said. "That's the problem. Most of the guys who've asked me out seem to think I'm an easy lay because I'm a divorcee."

"That's too bad," John observed sympathetically. "Although I do have to admit I've known more than my share of turkeys like that."

As she danced with her old friend, Gail felt something brush her leg. When she realized it was an erection, a shudder of delight went through her. She thought back to the years when she'd lived down the street from John and his wife. She always thought Uncle Johnny was handsome and, at one time, she had a huge crush on him. Actually, one of the reasons she married Ed Burger was because he had a physical resemblance to John Farrell. Unfortunately, Ed turned out to be an abusive drunkard who seldom worked.

She laid her head on John's shoulder, putting her lips very near his ear. "You know, Uncle Johnny," she whispered, "I used to have a wicked crush on you when I was younger."

The young woman's comment both surprised and delighted John. "You did?" he said. "I had no idea."

"I knew you didn't," she said. "You were too much in love with Aunt Marian. I...I always dreamed that someday I'd find someone who loved me as much as you loved Aunt Marian."

"I take it Ed wasn't that man," John said.

Gail shook her head. "He didn't even come close," she replied. "He loved Jim Beam and Jack Daniels a lot more than he ever cared about me." She found being in John Farrell's arms a bit unnerving. She knew he was widowed, but had he found someone else since his wife's death? Trembling softly she snuggled deeper into his arms. This had turned into one of the nicer nights she'd had in a long, long time.

As the evening wore on, they had drinks and danced almost every dance, especially the slow ones. All too soon the band leader announced that the band was finishing up for the night and that the next number would be the last one.

While he and Gail glided around the dance floor, John glanced down at his companion and found her looking up at him. She looked so desirable, he couldn't help himself. He began moving his face down toward hers.

Their lips met and both John and Gail found themselves unprepared for the impact the kiss had. They held it far longer then they'd planned, clinging to each other, doing little more than standing, swaying, in the middle of the dance floor. Finally, just before the song ended, they stepped apart and gazed at each other, gasping for breath and too confused to talk. They were the last couple to walk back to their table. They had their arms around each other's waists, regretting that the evening had come to an end.

John settled the bill and they walked out of the lounge, into the parking lot.

"Would you like to come to my place for a cup of coffee...or a drink?" Gail asked. She didn't want John to leave. He'd come back into her life suddenly and she more and more found herself wanting to do whatever it took to keep him in her life, at least as long as she could. "I...I had a lot of fun tonight," she said. "Usually, I just go home and watch TV after work. And I...I'm really glad I...I saw you again, Uncle Johnny."

"I'd be happy to accept your invitation for a cup of coffee," John said. He didn't feel like driving up to the mountains this late, and going to an empty motel room held little fascination for him. Besides, he didn't want his night with Gail to end yet.

When they arrived at Gail's apartment, they went inside and stood in her living room, looking at each other. Neither of them sure what to do or say.

Finally John held out his arms, Gail moved into them and, once again, their lips met. Delicious feelings flooded her, making her weak. She wanted him and believed he wanted her, too! It sure felt that way when he pressed against her! She felt giddy, like a teenager on her first date. "After all these years of wondering what it would be like, I'm finally getting to kiss him!" she thought. "And it's wonderful!"

Then, suddenly panic swept over her. What would John think of the way she was acting? Was he really over his wife's death? Would he expect to make love with her? What kind of lover would he be? Would he be disappointed in her? Why was she doing this?

John realized that Gail looked a little upset. "Gail, are you all right?" he asked.

Gail nodded. "I...I'm fine, Uncle Johnny," she replied. She leaned against him, her hands on his hips.

John tilted her face up gently with his hand and once more his lips covered hers.

Once again, heat flashed through Gail. Feelings that had lain dormant inside her for far too long were re-awakened. Her mouth opened and her tongue stabbed into John's mouth. His tongue met it and their oral digits dueled. Her legs went weak.

When the kiss ended, Gail leaned back in John's arms and looked into his eyes. She was having a hard time getting her breath. He looked at her tenderly and stroked her face softly with his fingers. The gentle gesture added to the roaring sensations of passion that threatened to overwhelm her.

John was experiencing equally powerful feelings. He hadn't been with a woman since his wife's death and now, holding Gail in his arms, he was experiencing powerful sensations of arousal. His hand glided down her neck and he caressed the skin of her shoulders and throat, exposed by the low-cut neckline of her dress.

"Ahhhhh!!!" Gail murmured. "God, John, that feels heavenly!!!"

John was delighted that, suddenly, he'd become "John," and was no longer "Uncle Johnny." "I'm glad," he replied. "I've wanted to touch you since the first time I saw you tonight." His hand slid into her dress and cupped one of her breasts.

Wild, sweet, sensations churned in Gail's stomach. His touch felt so wonderful she was afraid she would faint from pure joy. After all these years, her dream man was actually making love to her. She hoped he wouldn't think she was a pushover. She felt his erection pressing against her leg and knew he was turned on. And what he was doing to her breast felt wonderful!

John was thrilled by Gail's avid response to his touch. It looked as if she wanted him just as much as he wanted her! "You have become a really beautiful woman, Gail!" he whispered.

His words thrilled Gail. She wanted him to want her! The hand massaging her breast felt so good! It had been so long - too long - since she'd felt this wonderful! She needed to be made love to! Badly! "Ohhhhh!!!!!!! Yesssss!!" Groans of pleasure escaped from her.

John began opening the buttons down the front of her dress. When he had it open, he pushed the loosened garment over her shoulders. The coatdress fell noiselessly to the floor. His hands moved lightly over her shoulders, down her arms, then back up again. He felt her shudder as he caressed her. Her breasts were small and firm and cradled by a low-cut bra that fastened in front. Her erect nipples thrust out against the sheer garment.

"It's going to happen!" Gail thought. John was going to make love to her! She felt yearning blossoming inside her as he caressed her. What would he think of her body? His hands encircled her breasts, and he thumbed her nipples through the bra. She sucked in a breath as pleasure coursed through her. "Ohhhh!!!!!!!! Oh...Goddddd, John!!!" she moaned, trembling, "That feels so good!!!" She was afraid her legs wouldn't hold her much longer.

John undid the bra clasp and her breasts, sagging only slightly, were bared to his avid gaze. Her large nipples strained outward, even the areolas were swollen.

"I...I'm...afraid...I'll...fall," Gail stammered. "My legs...they're...they're too weak! I..."

John put his arms around her, led her into her bedroom, which was just off the living room. He lowered her onto her bed then, standing next to it, he removed his clothes.

Gail watched John disrobe, her chest heaving, her insides fluttering. Then he was lying on the bed next to her. His arms slid around her and his lips sought hers. She turned into him and felt his hands glide up her bareback. She slid her arms around him and pressed her lips against his.

After the kiss ended, John stripped off Gail's pantyhose and panties. The minute she was naked, he began caressing her gently.

Need for John blotted out everything else in Gail's mind! She shivered as he stroked her with a touch lighter than any she'd ever experienced before. Her head rolled back and her face became a mask of passion when his lips and tongue began to work on her breasts. "Nice!!! Oh God, John!! That feels soooo nice!!!" she cooed as his mouth worked on her, building her to a startling level of arousal. Having her nipples sucked had never felt this delightful before! If she didn't know better, she'd think she was liable to... "Oh, God!!!!!! Oh, God, John!!!! What's happening to meeee????!!!!!" she exclaimed as an orgasm exploded inside her. "Oh...God!!!!! Oh, God!!!!!!! My God...I'm...commmminnnnngggg!!!!!! John!!!!!!! John!!!!!!!!! Yesssssssssss!!!!!!!!!" Her hands clasped his head and her body twisted and turned as spasm after spasm of delight jolted her. Finally she lay back on the bed, her chest heaving.

John was startled when Gail came. He had never before seen a woman reach orgasm from having her breasts sucked! He moved up next to her, watching the rise and fall of her chest, surveying the rest of her lovely form. The nest of blonde pubic hair at her middle told him she was a true blonde. He found her belly, soft and rounded, terribly stimulating. He bent and kissed the soft skin of her stomach.

Gail's eyes popped open when John's lips touched her belly. Then his hand began to slide tenderly over her legs, each caress re-building passion that had been only partially dampened by her just-completed orgasm. In the middle of rolling wave after rolling wave of delight, she realized his lips were moving toward her center, to her aching vagina and she was thrilled! It had been so long since she'd felt a man's lips on her there! Then his tongue parted her soaking wet labia and her hips rose off the bed, pressing her opening tighter against his mouth. Startled, she realized she was about to lose control again.

"Aggggggaiinnnnnn!!!!!! Oh...Jesus!!!!!! Agggggaiinnnnn!!!!! My God!!!!!! My God!!!! I'm commmmminnnnnggggg agggainnnn!!!!" she cried. She squirmed frantically while John's lips and tongue mauled her vagina. "John!!!! Oh, John!!!!!! Yessssss!!! Yessssssss!!!! Yessssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!"

After her orgasm passed, Gail was acutely aware that she'd experienced two orgasms, but John hadn't had any. She took him into her arms and kissed him. "What about you?" she asked. "You made me feel so incredibly good. What about you?"

"I want you, Gail," John replied softly. "I want you very much! You can't imagine how much!"

"Then take me!!! Please, John!!! Take me!!!" Gail exclaimed. Despite all the ecstasy she'd enjoyed, she was still turned on! She wanted him!

John rolled atop her, kissing her, feeling her rigid nipples press into his chest. Her smooth legs parted and locked behind his. His erection, trapped between them, pressed against her belly.

Having John lying on top of her was wonderful, Gail thought. And the cock pressing into the soft flesh of her stomach felt huge! Her belly felt as if there were a million hyperactive butterflies fluttering around in it! She wanted him in her! She needed him in her!

"Please, John!!! I want you in me!!! Please don't make me wait!!!" she begged.

John lifted his hips and the rigid shaft slid down between her needing, damp, lips. He felt her warmth against the tip of his cock and pressed downward. Tremors shook both of them as the wedge-shaped head slid into her slick, yearning opening.

"Yesss, John!!! Yessss!!!" Gail groaned. "Give it to me!!! Put it in meee!!!"

John was surprised how tightly her pussy clutched him as he forced his way into her. "God, you're tight!" he exclaimed.

Gail no longer had any doubt that he found her exciting. What he was doing thrilled her from her toes to the roots of her hair! She pushed her hips up off the bed, admitting him deeper into her, until she felt his pubic hair mingling with hers. He was in her, all the way! "Goddd!!! I need you so much!!!" she groaned. "Don't stop!!! Ohhhh!!! Please!!! Don't ever stop!!!"

John began to drive into her and she rose to meet him! He gave her thrills and she returned them!

Gail couldn't recall ever feeling as good as she did at that minute! "Feels so good!!! Ohhh!!! So...so good!! Yes!!! Yes!!! I'm so close!!! Yes, John!! Oh, yes!!! Yesss!!!" She heard herself babbling, but couldn't stop. The sensations were too wonderful!

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers
12