The Widow Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John couldn't believe how good she was making him feel, and his own excitement mounted as, for the first time in years, he made love to a woman. She was so tight! The walls of her snug cave of flesh rippled, the wave-like movements milking him.

"Ohhhhhh!!!...Ohhhhhhh!!!...Oh, God!!!!...Oh, Goddd!!!" Gail cried suddenly, then her body went crazy. "Don't...stop!!! No!!!...Never...stop!!! Yessss!!!! So...goood!!!!!!!!! Yesssss!!!!! Yesssss!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhh!!! Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!"

John rode his partner's bucking body as the throes of her orgasm caused it to strain and twist with surprising strength. The clasping action of her channel sucked his orgasm from him. "Nowwwwww!!! Take itttttttt!!!" he cried as hot, sticky sauce burst from him in powerful spurts. "Gail!! Oh, God, Gail!!! Oh, Godddddd!!!"

Overwhelmed by what they'd shared, they lay in each other's arms, resting.

"My God, John, that was incredible!" Gail said softly. "I can't remember ever feeling like that! You're wonderful!"

John kissed her. "I'm glad an old man like me could please you," he said.

"You aren't old," Gail said, "You're wonderful!"

They snuggled together. Since the hour was late and they both were tired, they dozed off, not really intending to.

Gail awoke in the morning, confused to find John, still dead to the world, lying next to her. Then, smiling, she carefully pulled the covers off his naked body so she could see the instrument that had given her so much pleasure the night before. There it was, lying limp against his leg. "It's so small when it's soft!" she thought. "It felt a lot bigger than that last night!"

Not wanting to waken him, she moved carefully until she was next to John's loins. She took his limp organ in her hand ever so gently, then she bent and kissed it. When she did, it jumped, then began to swell. Excitement flooded her and, without thinking, she took it into her mouth.

John had awakened when Gail pulled down the covers, but he didn't let her know he was awake because he wanted to see what she was up to. He didn't anticipate what she was thinking, though, and almost jumped off the bed when she took hold of his penis. When she put it in her mouth, he had to bite his lip to keep from moaning. He felt his cock grow harder, fuller, and longer as she sucked it.

While John's cock swelled and stiffened in her mouth, Gail's insides began churning. She considered letting him come in her mouth, then decided she would prefer to have his magnificent cock inside her again. She turned, positioned herself over him, and impaled herself on it.

"Good...morning," John croaked, "Don't stop!"

"I...Oh, Jesus!...I....Ohhh!!!...I won't," Gail replied. She began rocking her hips, riding him. Once again, as they had the night before, beautiful sensations blasted through her.

John gazed up at Gail and watched her flushed face and her bobbing breasts. It felt so good! He cupped her breasts in his hands and thumbed the distended tips.

Gail was ecstatic. It was going to happen again! She was on her way to another fantastic orgasm! She needed this kind of loving so badly! Her hips moved faster and faster. It was going to happen...

"Darling!!! Darling!!! Yesssss!!!! Yesssss!!!! I...I neeeeeedddd...Ittttt!!!!...Yessssss!!!!" she groaned. "I'm...cominngggggg!!! Yesss!!!! I'm commmminnnnnggggggg!!!!!"

"Unnnnnnn!!!!!! Yeahhhhhhh!!!!" John moaned. Then he began pumping hot white fluid into her, while joy rushed through him like a spring flood.

Afterward they lay wrapped in each other's arms, sated. John kissed Gail. "Do you have to go to work tonight?" he asked.

Gail shook her head. "Actually, the restaurant is closing for vacation for a couple of weeks," she said. "This time of year, things generally are pretty slow. Why did you ask?"

"I just had a crazy idea," John said, and kissed her again.

"What kind of crazy idea?" Gail asked. She knew he planned to go to his nephew's place in the mountains and was frightened that, once their wonderful time together ended, he'd leave and she'd never see him again.

John looked at her, very somber at first, then he smiled. "Well..." he said, "I told you I was going up to Greg's place, didn't I?"

"Yes," Gail said. "You did."

"I know this probably is crazy," he said, "I mean, we haven't seen each other in years and..." He paused. "But since you're on vacation for the next two weeks I...I was wondering if you might like to go up to Greg's place in the mountains with me."

"Oh, John, I'd love to!" Gail exclaimed. She moved against him and their lips met.

12