The Widow Ch. 17

Story Info
Larry gets to spend the night.
2.3k words
4.63
21.1k
3
0

Part 17 of the 26 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/02/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Passion in James County XII

The Widow

By D.C. Roi

Chapter seventeen

Joanne and Larry walked back to Fran's cabin, holding hands. "That was fun," she commented. "They're really nice people."

Greg nodded. "They're the best," he said.

They walked up onto Fran's porch and into the house. Greg noticed that the light on the phone answering machine was blinking. "Looks like someone called when we were out," he observed.

"Maybe it was Fran," Joanne said. "If she did call, she's probably wondering where I got to." She pushed the button on the answering machine.

"Hi, Joanne," Fran's voice said. "I know I'm being a terrible hostess, but something's come up and I won't be able to make it home tonight. I hope you'll be OK. If I get a chance, I'll call you tomorrow sometime. See you."

Larry pulled Joanne into his arms and kissed her. "Well," he said, "Since Fran's not coming home, do you have any objections to my staying with you tonight? I mean, that way I won't have to get up so early to help Uncle John, you know?"

"I'd love it if you stayed, Larry," Joanne said, putting her arms around him and pressing herself against him. "Actually, I'll be very hurt if you don't stay." She moved into his embrace, laid her head on his shoulder, and slid her arms around him. They stood like that for a while enjoying how nice the closeness felt, then she leaned back in the circle of Larry's arms and looked up at him. Her eyes were wide and her chest was heaving.

Larry looked down at the lovely woman. Her wide, trusting eyes gazed into his. Trembling with anticipation, he bent slowly and pressed his lips against Joanne's. When their lips touched, he felt flames of desire flaming inside him and tightened his embrace.

Joanne, who was delighted to be alone with Larry again, and thrilled that they had an opportunity to spend the night together, felt as if she would explode. One of her hands tangled in his hair and she pressed her lips harder against his. Her tongue slid tentatively across his lips.

Larry felt the gentle motions of Joanne's body as it pressed against his, and the way her tongue was stroking his lips. His penis swelled in his pants and his groin thrust forward, pressing his swelling erection against her.

At last, because they had to breathe, the kiss ended. Joanne again leaned back in Larry's arms and gazed at him. Her heart was pounding. She could feel his swollen penis pressing against her. She kept looking into Larry's eyes, keeping her body pressed against his swollen groin. Then she backed out of his embrace, took his hand, and started for the doorway.

Larry followed Joanne to her bedroom. Once they were inside, she let go of his hand, closed and locked the door, then turned to him. He stood there, breathing heavily, still as a statue. She moved to him and again they kissed, the flames of lust leaping higher. As the kiss went on, she began opening the buttons on his shirt. Soon her hands were moving over the smooth skin of his heaving, hairless chest.

"Ahhhhhh!!!!" Larry groaned, while her warm, smooth hands slid over his bare skin. This was real! It was really happening! Frantic thoughts raced through his over-worked mind as she caressed him.

Joanne took Larry's hand again and drew him to the bed. They fell on it, next to each other. Once more their lips met and their bodies pressed together.

Larry's hands slid up under Joanne's sweatshirt, his hands blazing trails of heat as they moved over her silken skin. Then, somehow, the sweatshirt was off, as were his pants. Without either of them realizing how it transpired, their naked bodies were pressed together in a yearning embrace.

Joanne's hand slid between them, across Larry's belly, and found his throbbing erection. She grasped it gently, stroked it softly, and exulted in how wonderful it felt. She needed to be made love to desperately and was thrilled how big and hard he was!

Larry's hands kept moving over Joanne without pattern. They were going to make love, then they were going to spend the night together!

Joanne gently urged Larry onto his back, then she knelt atop him. She raised her hips, reached between them and, with her trembling hand, she guided his swollen, veined shaft to the juice-soaked lips of her vagina. Then, slowly she lowered herself, taking him into her. "Oh, Goddddd!!!" she groaned as ecstasy inundated her.

Larry felt as if the top of his head was going to come off when Joanne rolled atop him and absorbed his erection slowly into her clutching, fiery cavern. He, too, groaned passionately as he experienced a fierce onslaught of wonderful sensations, which ripped through him as his swollen penis probed into her!

The intensity of the experience made Joanne marvel, too. Just having Larry's erection slide into her almost made her come! Slowly, she began rocking her hips and, as she did, she felt his shaft sliding in and out of her.

Larry couldn't stand it. He was too turned on! The pressures in his body raced rapidly to the bursting point, then went beyond.

"Aggggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!! Goddddddd!!!!" he groaned. "I'm...I'm gonnna commmmeeeeeee!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

His penis began to pulsate, each spasm more exquisitely pleasurable than the last, then jets of his seed spewed into Joanne.

The hot fluids gushing into her took Joanne along, over the edge. "Larry!! Ohhh!!! Ohh!! Yesssss!!! Yesssss!!! Oh!! Darling!! Oh yessss!!!" she cried, her body thrashing, "Come, darling!!! Come!! Take me, Larry! Take meeeeeeeeeeee!!! I'm coming!! I'm coming, toooooooooooooo!!!!!"

The two lovers strained against each other while passion arced between them like a high-voltage current.

At last their ecstasy subsided to joy and their frantic motions slowed, then stopped. Each wanted to say so much, but neither knew what to say, so they lay wrapped in each other's arms for a long time, their bodies still joined.

"I love you, Joanne," Larry said softly.

"I...I love you, too," she replied. "Things...things between us are going awfully fast, though. Don't you think?"

"So?" Larry replied. "What's the matter with that?"

"Well, I worry," Joanne replied. "I worry about the difference in our ages and..." She'd heard John teasing Abby about having children. What if Larry wanted children? She couldn't have children.

"Joanne, there's no reason for you to worry about the difference in our ages," Larry said. "I don't care, why should you?"

Joanne shrugged. "I don't know," she said. "I guess I'm just not used to how powerfully you affect me."

"Give it some time," Larry replied. He kissed her. "We better get to sleep," he said. "Uncle John will be calling early in the morning."

"You and Greg just don't quit, do you?" Gail commented to John as they got undressed. "You guys are constantly teasing each other, aren't you?"

"Not hardly," John said. "Do you mind?"

"No, not at all," Gail replied. "It just takes a little getting used to, that's all."

Once their clothes were off, the two lovers tumbled into the king-sized bed. John's lips went to Gail's protruding nipples, and her hands sought his erection.

They slowly, joyfully, explored, caressed, and excited each other. John needed Gail badly and she felt her excitement rapidly building to a level of near-frenzy as he aroused her expertly.

Finally, Gail wouldn't wait any longer. She rolled on her back and pulled her lover on top of her.

John didn't have to be told what Gail wanted. His erection, sandwiched between them, slid up her belly. He needed her desperately. As he bent and kissed her again, he could feel her rigid nipples, hot points of need, jabbing into his chest.

"Take me, John!" Gail urged, "Now!" Her voice, like her body, was filled with urgency. "I need you so much!"

John raised his hips, then lowered them, and when he did, he felt his rigid shaft slide into Gail's warmth and dampness. He was in her!

"Yesssss!!! Oh, John!!! Yessssss!!!!" Gail groaned, "Take meeee!!!!"

John began moving his hips and felt his passion rising. For a while, the couple rocked together, riding breaking waves of jubilation, their bodies straining against each other, as they exchanged the utmost in erotic sensations.

Gail felt her passion reach a crescendo, then it blossomed into sweet, joyful explosions of bliss.

"Yessssssss!!!! Yesssssss!!! Darling, yesssssss!!!!!" she cried. "I'm commmmminnnnnnggggggg!!!! Take meeeeee!!! Take meeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! Take meeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!"

"Gail!!!! Oh, Gailllllll!!!!!!!" John cried, exploding his juices into her rocking, twisting body.

Afterward, aglow from shared joy, they lay in each other's arms.

Gail kissed John. "I can't get over how wonderful making love with you is! Every time we make love it's different, and each time is more wonderful than the last! I dreamed about you for years, I was sure you would be a fantastic lover, but I had no idea--not even close--how good you really would be!"

John turned bright red. "Aw shucks," he said. He took her in his arms and their lips locked in a longing, passionate kiss.

"I feel kind of guilty, lying here listening to Uncle John and Gail," Abby said as she lay next to her husband in their bed.

"Why should we feel guilty?" Greg asked. "I mean, it isn't like we're lurking outside their door or anything. If they're so enthusiastic we can hear them, it isn't our problem."

"I...I guess so," Gail replied. "Ah...Greg, there's something I need to tell you."

"What, honey?" he asked.

"We're going to have a baby," Abby said.

Greg rolled on his side and looked at his wife wide-eyed. "We're what?" he exclaimed.

Abby smiled at her husband. "We're going to have a baby," she repeated. "In about seven or eight months, give or take a week or two."

"Oh, Wow!" Greg said. "I...I can't believe it! Are...are you sure?"

Abby nodded. "I know how much you wanted this and, well, because I had problems getting pregnant in the past I...well, I wanted to be sure," she said. "I had a suspicion, and I did use a couple different brands of home pregnancy tests. When they all came back positive, I made an appointment with Dr. Arnold and she did one, too. I'm definitely pregnant."

"Did the doctor...did she...are you going to be...is this pregnancy going to be...will you have problems, do you think?" Greg stammered.

Abby smiled and shook her head. "Dr. Arnold says she thinks everything will be fine," she said. "She got my old records from the last doctor I went to and has looked at them. She feels there's no reason I won't have a totally normal pregnancy and deliver a completely healthy baby."

"Oh, Wow!" Greg said. "We...we're gonna have a baby!" He sat up. "I'm gonna go up and tell Uncle John. He'll be real excited."

"Honey...I...I hope you don't mind, but I told him earlier," Abby said. "I was going to tell you last night, but, well, we got busy, then we fell asleep, and you left so early this morning and...well, I had to tell someone."

"Was he excited?" Greg asked, his eyes bright.

"He acted really thrilled," Abby said. "It was almost as if he was your father and I'd told him we were going to give him a grandchild."

"It kind of is that way," Greg said. "He's been like a father to me ever since Mom and Dad died."

"You don't mind that I told him, then?" Abby said.

"Heck, no!" Greg said. He was still trying to comprehend what his wife had just told him when he felt her slide the covers down, then her hands began moving over him, her touch feather-light, teasing, tantalizing. "Ohhhhhh!!! God, Abby, does that ever feel good!!" he whispered as her hands moved over him.

Abby kept on, touching him everywhere, except for his penis, which grew quickly erect and jutted from his loins, pointing at the ceiling. As her caresses continued, she quickly reduced him to a quivering mass of flesh, groaning and twisting on the bed. She was almost as excited as her husband. At last she ceased her caresses and lay there, gazing at him, smiling.

Greg reached for her. "Please, baby, I need you!!!" he groaned. He was almost insane with need. He would have liked to have grabbed Abby and ravished her, but he couldn't move. He'd always thought she was beautiful and desirable, but the way she looked now, and knowing she was pregnant, made her seem even more comely to him. Once more, he reached for her.

Abby couldn't wait any longer. She slid on top of Greg, then sat up, straddling him. Then she got to her knees and raised her middle from his.

Greg felt Abby's hand grasp his erection, then he gasped when she began lowering her hips. He felt the tip of his shaft slide between her moist vaginal lips and start into her. "Ahhhhhhh!!!" he groaned. "Oh, Abby, please!!! Please!!! I need you"

Abby shuddered with elation as her husband's hard, throbbing column moved into her. Then her pubic bone and his were pressing together. She began moving her hips, the action putting exquisite pressure on her clit.

"Slowly," Abby told herself, "Take your time!!! Make it last!" She wasn't sure she could. Her body, like that of her husband, was trembling violently.

Greg couldn't believe how sweet his wife's actions felt. As the walls of her clutching tube slid along the sides of his rigid pole, glorious sensations coursed through him, filling him with warmth and delight.

Abby was almost overwhelmed. This was wonderful! It was a slow-motion exercise in delight. Joy built slowly, wonderfully, touching every fiber of her being! Then she felt her orgasm begin. Even that seemed to happen in slow motion, a leisurely bursting forth of joy deep inside her, which spread out delightfully, sweeping over her, overwhelming her.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, Greg!!!! I'm commmmminnnnnngggggggg!!!!" she cried. Her self-control vanished and her body went wild. "So...so goooooddddddddd!!!! So goooooooodddddddddddd!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" Greg roared, erupting into his wife like a human volcano.

When Abby's motions finally stilled, she collapsed atop her husband and, held safe in his arms, fell asleep.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers