The Widow Ch. 18

Story Info
Oh, what a wonderful morning!
1.8k words
4.63
18.6k
3
0

Part 18 of the 26 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/02/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Passion in James County XII: The Widow

Chapter Eighteen

Joanne was delighted to awaken in Larry's arms the next morning. Even nicer was the fact that one of his hands was gently squeezing her breast and something warm and hard was nudging between her buttocks.

When Larry felt Joanne stirring, he kissed her softly on the neck. "Good morning, sweetheart," he whispered. "Did you sleep well?"

"Oh, God, darling!" Joanne whispered. "I slept wonderfully...thanks to you!"

Larry had awakened quite a bit earlier and, thrilled that he and Joanne had finally spent an entire night together, he laid there with her in his arms, her body pressed against his, watching her as she slept. As he gazed at her, he was once more struck by how pretty she was.

After a while, it became impossible for him to lie there and not touch her, so he began caressing her gently, hoping he'd waken her and they'd make love.

"Oh, Larry, you are such a wonderful lover!" Joanne murmured. She laid her hand on top of the one caressing her breast, making her feel so wonderful, and pulled it against her. "Oh, darling, that feels so nice!" she murmured as passion cascaded over her.

She pressed her bottom back against Larry and realized still more delight when his rigid shaft slid deeper into the cleft between her soft, sensitive nether cheeks.

Larry's hand slid from her breast down over her body and across her rounded belly. It almost felt as if her skin was rippling as his hand glided over it. He let his fingers slide through her pubic hair and down between her legs. Then he began probing the area where her thighs and body joined.

"Yesssss!!! Oh, darling, yessss!!!" Joanne groaned. She raised her leg and laid it back over Larry's, opening herself to his caresses.

Larry found her clit, grasped it between his thumb and forefinger, and began stroking it, jerking her off. He'd done that before and knew Joanne loved it.

Joanne was jarred by exquisite, rapturous, sensations produced by her lover's actions. "That's it! Oh, darling, yessss!!!" she moaned. "That's it! Oh, Larry! I love it when you do that to me!"

Her hips began moving and the head of Larry's erection, which was trapped between her buttocks but jutted out in front, rubbed against her vagina. The contact of Larry's fingers and erection on her most sensitive spots soon had her writhing with need. "I need you in me!" she begged, "Please, Larry, I need to have you in me!"

Larry had felt the moist caress of Joanne's juicy labia on the head his dick and that, coupled with the frantic motions of her soft, warm body against his, magnified the erotic feelings he was experiencing. He shifted position and the head of his penis began plowing between Joanne's labia, teasing her even more. Then her hand touched the tip of his engorged wand and, the next time he thrust his hips forward, he felt himself sink into Joanne's molten warmth.

"Yessss!!! Yesssss!!!" Joanne groaned as her lover invaded her. Her hips began moving in time with Larry's, whose his fingers continued strumming her clit as his shaft plunged in and out of her snug orifice.

"I...love...you, Joanne!" he whispered in her ear, kissing her softly on the neck. "Oh, God! I...love...you!"

"Ohhhh!!! Larry! Ahhhhhhh!!!! I...Ohhhhh!!!! Larry!!!!" Joanne's mind whirled. "I love you, too!" Hearing his words of love thrilled her almost as much as his plunging erection did.

"Larry, I'm commmmiiiinnnnngggggg!!!! Now!!! Now!!!!" she cried when her orgasm began to detonate inside her. "Give it to meeee!!! My sweet lover!! Now!! Now, Larry!!!!!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!"

"Take it!!! Take it!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" Larry cried, his penis pulsing, shooting his torrid juices into her.

Their passion temporarily assuaged, they lay in each other's arms. Finally Joanne turned and faced Larry.

"I love you so much," she said. "I am in love with you. You're the best thing that ever happened to me!"

"I love you, too," Larry said, and kissed her. "I always will."

They showered, dressed and went downstairs to have breakfast. When they finished, they headed for the Atkinson house to help build the jungle gym.

They'd just walked off the porch when a truck loaded with lumber rumbled up the street and turned into Greg and Abby's driveway.

"Looks like the building materials are here," Larry said. He slipped his arm around Joanne's waist and pulled her against him. "Actually, I was kind of hoping they wouldn't show up," he said. "Then we could have spent the day in bed."

"Larry!" Joanne replied, feeling her face get hot. "Don't you think about anything other than sex?"

"Not really, but I only think about sex with you," he replied and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

Jimmy and Bruno were just up the road from the Atkinson cabin, setting up for the day. "Hey, looks like the kid got to sleep over," Bruno observed. "Little bastard's really gettin' his ashes hauled, ain't he?"

"It sure looks that way," his co-worker agreed. "That bitch must be hotter 'n hell. A regular fuckin' nympho."

"We're gonna have us a real ball with her, ain't we, Jimmy?" Bruno said.

"You better believe it, Bruno," his co-worker chortled. "You better believe it."

John Farrell, who was eating breakfast after he'd enjoyed a morning romp with Gail, heard the building supply truck start backing in Greg's driveway. He went outside and encountered Larry and Joanne as they were kissing.

"You guys ought to keep that stuff indoors," he said.

"Would you?" Larry retorted, smiling. "If Gail was out here?"

John reddened. "Ah...well...ah...I...I've got to make sure that damn driver puts the stuff where I need it," he stammered, and started for the truck.

"Got him," Larry said, chuckling. "Honey, why don't you go in and see what the other women are planning to do? I'll give Uncle John and the truck driver a hand."

"OK," Joanne said. She headed for the house." Did you hear?" an excited Gail asked when Joanne walked into the house.

"Hear what?" Joanne asked, a bit puzzled.

"I'm pregnant," Abby said. "I found out yesterday."

"Yeah, I'm going to be a daddy," Greg said. He finished his coffee, then put the cup on the counter. "I better get out and help Uncle John and Larry. After all, this whole project is for our kids, isn't it?"

"Congratulations, Abby," Joanne said. "I'm so happy for you."

"I hope you ladies are ready to work," Gail said. "John told me he has plenty for us to do today, too."

"I'm game," Abby said. "I figure the work will help me keep my figure now that I'm pregnant."

"I don't mind working, either," Joanne said. "What we did yesterday was fun."

John had plenty for everyone to do. First he showed Greg and Larry how he wanted the posts set, and how to brace them inside cardboard tubes so that once the cement holding the posts in place was dry, they'd be plumb.

After John showed them what to do, the two younger men went to work. Larry mixed the cement while John set the main support posts for the jungle gym.

Meanwhile, John cut other planks and other boards he'd need and marked them. The women helped by holding the boards while he cut them, and by drilling holes which they'd use to bolt the jungle gym together once the cement dried.

"This is hard work," Abby commented as she stacked another plank on a pile after she and Joanne finished drilling holes in it.

"I'll never complain about what I'm charged by a carpenter again," Joanne said. She smiled and shrugged. "Well, maybe never."

"You don't have to hire a carpenter," John quipped. "Unless Larry's forgotten everything I taught him."

"I haven't forgotten any of it," Larry retorted.

"You sure?" John said. "That post over there looks like it leans a little."

Greg placed a level on the post. "Not hardly, Uncle John," he said, "unless the level's off."

Shortly before noon, the women went inside and began putting lunch together. John, Greg, and Larry began putting together some of the jungle gym's sub-assemblies, like platforms and walkways which would be bolted to the uprights, railings to keep the kids from falling off, and ladders, which the kids could use to climb to the higher parts of the complex structure.

"How come you never built anything like this for me when I was a kid, Uncle John?" Greg asked as they worked.

"You were a brat, you didn't deserve it," John retorted, chuckling. "Besides, I was too busy working and earning a living," he added.

A little later, Gail came out and announced that lunch was ready and the men went inside and joined the women for lunch.

Bruno and Jimmy sat in the cab of their truck eating lunch. "Jeez, Jimmy," Bruno said, spraying pieces of his sandwich over the truck's dashboard. "All three of those chicks are real foxes. You think they're all as hot as that one from down the road?"

"Sure as hell would be nice to find out, wouldn't it?" his co-worker replied. "Gimme a beer, will ya?"

Bruno reached into a cooler sitting on the truck's floor, took out a can of beer, then handed it to his friend. "Here you go, pal," he said.

"We've got pretty much everything we can do today done," John said as they ate. "We should be able to finish most of the work tomorrow if the cement's set and it should be. I ordered quick-drying cement."

"Dinner tonight's on me," Larry said. "Any objections to the Pizza Caboose over in Harrisville?"

"They still have those killer calzones?" John asked.

"You bet they do," Greg said. "Anna Maria's still there and is still making the best pizza dough this side of the Atlantic Ocean. She'll be glad to see you again, Uncle John, she asks about you every time I go in there. I think she has a wicked crush on you, always has."

"Oh, really?" Gail said, "John, you never mentioned any Anna Maria to me."

"Hey, hon, she's got to be seventy, if she's a day," John said. "And unless she's lost weight, she probably weighs three-fifty." He paused, grinning. "But, damn, does she make good pizza!"

After lunch, the men finished what little work remained to be done on the jungle gym, then they split and stacked some firewood for Greg.

"I don't know about you two," John said, finally, "but I've got to take a shower and change before we go out to dinner."

Both Greg and Larry agreed they needed to shower, too. Greg and John went into Greg's house to get cleaned up. Larry and Joanne headed for Fran's place.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers