The Widow Ch. 19

Story Info
Uncle John gives Gail a bath.
1.4k words
4.33
25.3k
2
0

Part 19 of the 26 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/02/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Passion in James County XII

The Widow

By D.C. Roi

Chapter nineteen

After they went upstairs to get ready to go out for dinner, John and Gail wound up lying on the bed, necking once they'd taken their clothes off. For a while, they lay in each other's arms, savoring how wonderful it felt to belying, naked, in each other's arms. John gently stroked Gail's back.

"Ohhhhh!!!" she moaned into his chest, "that feels so nice!"

"Then I guess I'm doing it right," John said. Then he pulled back and smiled at her. "If we don't get going, we're going to miss dinner," he said. "I'm going to take a bath before we get carried away and wind up missing dinner."

"Oh, darn," Gail teased. "I can't believe you're tired of me already."

"Woman, there's no way I'm ever going to get tired of you," John said. He got off the bed, then walked to the bathroom.

Gail lay in bed a little while after John wandered into the bathroom. When she could hear the shower going, she got off the bed and walked to the bathroom. As she neared the bathroom, she heard John open the door to the shower enclosure and grinned. She was going to have some fun with him. She was pretty sure the shower was making enough noise so John wouldn't hear her approach, but just the same she took care to be silent as she went into the bathroom.

When she arrived in the bathroom, Gail was pleased to see that steam, generated by the hot water John was using, had clouded the clear glass of the shower enclosure. Through the steam, she could see the vague shape of his body as he moved, washing himself.

Gail's smile broadened as she walked across the bathroom and opened the shower enclosure door. John was standing under the shower nozzle, his head tipped back, his eyes closed, letting the hot spray pelt down on him. He stepped forward, out of the spray, opened his eyes, and jumped when he saw Gail standing there, grinning. "Gotcha!" she giggled.

"You startled me," John said, his face red.

It was hard for Gail to determine whether he was red from the hot water, or from being embarrassed. "I wondered if you might need some help making sure all of you was clean," she said.

"Oh..." John hesitated for a second, then he smiled. "Why not? An old guy like me, I'm not as flexible as I used to be. I can't reach everywhere, I might miss something."

Gail stepped into the steamy shower, took the washcloth from John, lathered it thoroughly, then she began washing him. Giggling, she ran the lathery cloth over her lover's body.

"I can't remember the last time anybody gave me a bath, maybe not since I was little," John murmured. "You know, it feels kind of nice!"

"You certainly aren't little any more," Gail whispered, giggling. She wrapped the cloth in her hand around his swelling penis.

Gail's giggles were replaced by soft moans of delight when John, who had picked up a second washcloth and lathered it, began soaping her breasts. Her nipples rapidly grew rigid, jutting through the foamy suds surrounding them. She felt John sliding the washcloth down over her rounded belly, then his hand was between her legs.

"Ohhhhh, John!!!" she murmured. She parted her legs to give him easier access to her middle. Soon, as a result of his insistent caresses, he had her shaking and grabbing at his arms for support as he thoroughly lathered her vagina. Her legs were shaking and she was breathing hard, making her lovely chest rise and fall rapidly. "If...if you...keep...keep that up," she panted, "You're going to make me come!"

"I kind of thought that was the general idea," John said, continuing the caresses that were driving Gail wild.

"Mmmmmmm!!!!" she murmured, her hips beginning to rock in reaction to the movements of his hand.

The washcloth needed more lather, so John re-soaped it. While he did that, Gail slid her hands over her body.

"Please, John, wash me more," she said, her voice sultry, "I want you to wash me more!"

An idea popped into John's head. He let the soap squirt out of his hand, onto the floor of the shower enclosure, behind Gail.

"Oh, shit," he said, "I dropped the soap."

"I'll get it," Gail said quickly. She turned and bent over. The movement presented her lovely bottom, wet and glistening, to John. He took his erection in his hand and slid it between her buttocks, into her lather-lubricated cavern.

"Ohhhh!!!" Gail gasped when she realized what John had done. "Oh, God, John, does that ever feel wild!!!"

While the hot water continued to pelt them, John grasped Gail's hips and began thrusting into her powerfully. He felt her driving herself back at him.

"God, John, this is...Ohhhhh!!!...incredible!!!" Gail groaned, "I...I didn't know you could...Ohhhhh!!!...make love like this!! Don't stop!!! Oh, John!!! Don't stop!!!"

There was no way John could have stopped. Deep in his loins, an orgasm was building, tightening his insides like a spring waiting to uncoil in a burst of pleasure.

"I...I...Oh, God!!! I'm going to come!!!!" Gail groaned. Her body began quivering, her moan got louder, then an intense orgasm swept through her. "John!! Oh, God, John!! Take meeeeeee!!! Take meeeee!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" she moaned.

The muscles in John's middle tensed, then began powerful spasms and, as his groans echoed in the shower stall, mingling Gail's, his warm fluids jetted into her. John clutched her hips, hanging on for dear life as his legs went rubbery.

Even after they reached culmination of their need for each other, Gail and John clung to each other, hanging on until their strength returned. When they were once more able to move, they finished their bath, toweled each other off, and returned to the bedroom.

"You are full of surprises, aren't you?" Gail whispered. When they were again in the bedroom she wrapped her arms around John, kissed his ear, then licked the spot she'd kissed.

"You keep that up, we'll miss dinner," John said.

"Are you guys almost ready?" Abby called. "Greg's gone out to get the van and Larry and Joanne are here waiting."

"I guess we better get dressed, huh?" Gail giggled.

"Yeah, I guess so," John replied. "Don't forget where we were, though," he added. "We can pick up where we left off when we get home."

"John, you're impossible!" Gail exclaimed.

John and Gail did get dressed and, a bit red-faced, went downstairs and joined their friends. All six of them then piled into Abby and Greg's mini-van and headed for the pizza restaurant.

"That was really great!" John said as they were walking out of the restaurant, their meal finished. "I wonder if I could convince Anna Maria to move to Arizona and open a restaurant down there?"

"I need to get some things," Abby said, "does anyone mind if we do a little shopping before we go home?"

Wisely, the men decided not to protest. The six friends spent the next two hours wandering through various stores in the mall where the restaurant was located.

At one point, the men drifted into a sporting good store while the women went off on their own. Abby spotted a store that sold very fancy, and provocative, women's items. "Want to see what they have?" she asked Gail and Joanne.

The other two women decided that sounded like a good idea, and went into the shop.

When they got back together with the men, the women were carrying packages and were giggling and acting very secretive.

"You three been up to something," Greg observed. "What's going on?"

"One of you is going to have a very interesting discovery later," Abby replied, grinning.

"Who?" her husband asked. He looked at the three women. All of them were grinning, all of them seemed a bit red-faced.

"I'm not saying," Abby said.

"And neither are we," Gail and Joanne added, in unison.

"You'll just have to wait until we get home," Abby said.

"I'm ready to go, are you guys?" Greg asked.

"Yeah," Larry and John chorused.

"Not yet," Abby said, "we need to get some things at the supermarket first."

"Come on, honey," Greg protested, "that's not fair."

"Tough," his wife said. She started down the mall corridor, toward the supermarket, with Gail and Joanne following.

"I guess we'll just have to wait, huh, guys?" John said. He started off after the women, with Greg and Larry trailing behind him.

After they got the groceries Abby needed, they got back in the van and headed back to the lake.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers