The Widow Ch. 20

Story Info
Who's going to get a surprise?
2k words
4.45
18.8k
2
0

Part 20 of the 26 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/02/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Passion in James County XII

The Widow

By D.C. Roi

Chapter twenty

On the way back to the lake, the women steadfastly resisted every attempt the men made to find out which of them was going to get the surprise. As he and Joanne walked back to Fran's house, Larry looked at the packages Joanne was carrying and wondered if he was the one who might be getting the surprise.

She did have quite a few packages and, as they neared Fran's house, he found himself looking forward to finding out what was in them. Was it his surprise?

"Get undressed and get in bed," Joanne said when they were inside, the door secure behind them. "I have a surprise for you."

Larry was thrilled. He couldn't for the life of him imagine what the surprise might be but, judging from the way Joanne's eyes looked, he had an inkling it would be exciting and he couldn't wait to find out exactly what it was.

He went into the bedroom, stripped off his clothes, and slid under the covers. He propped up the pillows then sat on the bed, avidly watching the doorway.

Joanne, carrying the packages she'd brought with her, had gone into the bathroom.

As he waited there in the bed, his heart pounding, Larry could hear the rustle of clothing coming from the bathroom. He knew Joanne was getting undressed, but still had no idea what she was up to.

"I'm ready," Joanne called. "Close your eyes."

"OK," Larry replied. He was still wondering what was going on, and felt himself getting more and more aroused.

"Turn off the lights," Joanne called.

Larry did. The room darkened. Now only the bright moonlight streaming in the window lit the bedroom. Then the bathroom light went off and Larry heard soft footsteps on the padded carpet. He continued to stare at the doorway.

Then Joanne appeared. What Larry saw caused a rush of excitement to surge through him!

Joanne was wearing a long black lace gown that hung from her shoulders on thin straps and clung to her well-formed body like a second skin. As she walked, one fine leg showed through a high slit in the side of the gown. Larry thought she looked lovelier than he'd ever seen her look.

Although the gown dropped almost to Joanne's feet, it left absolutely nothing to the imagination. Larry thought she looked incredibly sensual in it, maybe because he knew what was hidden under it. As Joanne neared the bed, he felt himself getting hard!

"Do...do you like it?" Joanne asked softly, continuing her slow progress toward the bed, where her wide-eyed lover sat waiting for her.

Larry nodded. He couldn't talk. Gulping wildly, he struggled for breath. "Come...here," he said, sounding a lot like a frog.

Joanne reached the bed, sat down on it, and then she was locked in Larry's arms. Their lips joined, then parted, and their tongues dueled. It almost felt to her as if they were making love for the first time.

"You really do like my new gown?" Joanne whispered when the kiss finally ended. Larry continued to hold her tight in his arms.

"I love it!" Larry whispered. "I think, other than you, it's the most beautiful thing I ever saw. God! It looks fabulous on you!"

Thrilled, Joanne leaned toward him and, once more their lips met and passion flared inside him. The fact that there was lacy material covering the Joanne's skin warm, silken skin made touching her a new and incredibly erotic experience for Larry. Even though he and Joanne had made love many times, Larry found himself becoming mightily aroused.

He kissed the soft slope of Joanne's neck, then his lips ventured downward over her silky skin, onto her shoulder. At the same time, his hands moved over her, caressing her, savoring how wild it felt to touch her through the gown.

He cupped one breast and felt the nipple swell against his hand through the lacy fabric.

"Ohhhhh!!!" Joanne moaned softly. "God, Larry, that feels so wonderful!"

Larry continued to kiss and fondle Joanne through the sheer, lacy fabric until he could no longer stand not having contact with bare flesh. Sliding his hand down, he tugged up the hem of the gown, then he began trailing his fingers up and down her legs.

Joanne couldn't believe how wild this was. Larry was touching her like it was the first time. His touch, as always, was gentle and loving. The way his fingers were moving up and down her legs was maddening. Then his hand moved onto her abdomen and she moaned softly and shuddered.

"Oh, Darling!" she murmured. "Yesss!!! Oh, yessss!!! That's so wonderful!!!!"

From her belly, Larry's hand slid between her legs and he cupped her passion-dampened center.

"Yessss!!!" Joanne groaned, and pressed herself against his hand.

Larry, also trembling from the wonder of what Joanne looked and felt like, slipped a finger into her pulsing cavern and, at the same time, he began rubbing his thumb over her clit.

Joanne could barely stand it, it felt so good. "Yessss!!! Oh, darling, yessssss!!!" she whimpered, her hips surging upward.

While his hand was adoring her vagina, making her hips move more and more tenaciously, Larry managed to pull the nightgown up further, exposing more of Joanne's lovely physique to his avid gaze.

He looked at her writhing body, bent, and seized her sex with his mouth. His action caused Joanne's hips to bounce up and down on the bed, and extracted ecstatic cries of delight from her. Her legs shook, her hands flailed at the bed, and her body seemed to vibrate.

Joanne cried out with rapture as Larry lashed and kissed her middle. He could feel passion surging powerfully through her, the quivering of her muscles as she writhed under his exploring mouth and fingers. He knew her orgasm was nearing. Then he felt walls of her snug cavern begin contracting rhythmically around his intruding finger.

"Larry!!! Oh, God!!! Oh, God!!!" Joanne groaned. "That feels too good!!! Too goooooooddddddd!!!!!"

As Joanne's passion mounted, so did Larry's. Touching her was no longer enough, he had to be in her! He moved between her shaking legs, withdrew his hands and mouth from her sex, plunged his rock-hard penis into her and ardently began lunging against her, thrusting deeply, grinding his pubic mound against hers.

Joanne met his assault with equally forceful movements. Then she screamed as she peaked and took him with her.

"I can't wait!!! Oh, God, Larry, I can't waitttttt!!!"Joanne cried. "Nowwwwwwwww!!! Oh, Godddddd!!! Oh, Godddddd!!! Oh, Goddddd!!! I'm...I'm commmminnnggggggg!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!"

Larry's hot essence spewed out of him, filling Joanne, laving her insides, and his cries of ecstasy mingled with hers as they wrung unbelievable, incredible bliss from each other. He felt as if his whole body was liquefying and flowing into her.

Joanne clung to Larry in desperation as their bodies strained, wearing each other down, drawing every possible bit of pleasure from their joining. Finally, her body went slack and, except for an occasional gentle surge of her hips, she lay still.

Larry looked down at Joanne. Her eyes were closed, her chest was rising and falling evenly, and sweat gleamed on the skin between her breasts. He withdrew his softening penis and rolled to his side, stretching out full-length beside her. He put his arm around her and, sated, dozed off.

Larry awakened to wonderful sensations resulting from someone making love to him. He was responding powerfully. Already, his erection felt as if it was as hard as tempered steel. He raised his head, looked down, and could see Joanne's hands moving over his erection, which was jutting from his loins like a flagpole.

Larry laid his head back on the pillow and didn't say anything, or even move. He couldn't! What Joanne was doing to him felt so wonderful it was impossible for him to talk! Just then, Joanne looked in his direction and smiled.

"You don't mind if I do this, do you?" she asked softly.

"I'll only...mind if...you stop!" Larry gasped.

Her hand continued to glide up and down on his swollen organ, sending lightening-bolts of exhilaration into him.

"It gets huge!" she exclaimed. "How do you do that?"

"Uh..." Larry tried to respond, but was forced to pause as a spasm of pleasure shook him. "I...I don't do anything. You're the one who's making it hard!"

Joanne reached between his legs with her other hand and cupped his balls gently. Then she began rolling the swollen nuggets in her warm hand. A quiver went through Larry, he groaned, and his hips rose off the bed. At the same time, slowly, insistently, her other hand continued pumping his stiff prong.

Larry had never felt anything like this. His penis felt so swollen he was afraid it might burst. "Ohhhhhh!!! Godddddd!!!" he groaned as Joanne's wonderful manipulations continued.

He looked down again. The sight of Joanne kneeling on the bed next to him, wearing the gorgeous lacy gown, was sublime! Added to the supremely erotic things she was doing with her hands and lips, was more than he could bear! He closed his eyes. He couldn't watch. If he did, he'd come, and he didn't want to do that! Not yet, anyhow! It was better not to watch.

"Unnnnnnhhhhhhh!!!!" he groaned when he felt the tip of his engorged wand being engulfed by warmth and wetness. Joanne must have taken him into her mouth! The sensations flooding his body made those that preceded them pale in comparison. He felt himself building rapidly toward an explosive peak.

Slowly, Joanne's soft lips moved up and down on his shaft, leaving a trail of tingling nerves behind them. Up and down, exquisitely slowly, up and down, she moved her mouth, turning Larry into a groaning, mindless, pleasure-saturated heap of nerves. His hips moved of their own volition, pistoning his erect penis into Joanne's mouth.

As Larry's groans of ecstasy grew louder, Joanne continued sucking him while her hand kept fondling his balls, adding still more extraordinary sensations to the ones her lips and tongue were already bestowing on him.

Larry was so close and wasn't sure how Joanne would react if he came in her mouth. "Oh, God!!! Oh, God!!! If...if you keep doing that I...I'm gonna come!!!" he groaned, trying to warn his lover of his imminent explosion.

Joanne's reaction to his passionate warning surprised and delighted Larry. Instead of stopping, her head began to move more quickly, rising and falling faster and faster. He realized then that she intended to let him come in her mouth!

Larry tried desperately to hang on, to keep from exploding, but his attempts proved to be in vain. His hands clawed at the sheets and his hips arched off the bed, driving his erection deeper into Joanne's mouth. Any control he might have once had vanished! He didn't care what happened, he was going to come, he couldn't stop! With a feral cry he exploded into Joanne's mouth.

For a minute, when he began coming, Larry felt Joanne's oral caress halt, then it resumed, her hand and lips milking him, sucking him, wringing him dry!

Eventually, his penis began to soften. Finally, when it was limp, Joanne relinquished her hold on it. Then she stretched out on the bed next to him.

Larry pulled her into his arms and kissed her. He could taste himself on her lips and see remnants of his seed on her chin. He didn't care!

"Did...did you like that?" Joanne asked softly once the kiss ended.

"God, yes!" Larry exclaimed. "It was wonderful! It felt so good it almost hurt!" He hugged her so tight he was afraid he'd hurt her.

Joanne smiled at him. "I'm glad," she whispered. "I wanted to be really good for you."

"It was incredible!" Larry exclaimed and kissed her again. "I can't tell you how wonderful it was! God, I love you!"

"I love you, too," Joanne said. "Very much."

They snuggled together in a loving embrace and, before long, they fell asleep. Just before he dozed off, Larry turned out the light and pulled the covers over them. He was glad he was the one who'd gotten the surprise, and what a wonderful surprise it had been!

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers