The Widow Ch. 26

Story Info
Couple celebrates their engagement.
2.7k words
4.67
17.5k
3
0

Part 26 of the 26 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/02/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,332 Followers

Passion in James County XII: The Widow

Chapter twenty-six

Larry was nervous when he drove up in front of Fran's house a few days later. He had been thinking about asking her to marry him for some time, and decided that tonight, when she was coming to his place for the first time, was the correct time to do it. He had no sense of how Joanne would respond to his proposal and was extremely nervous about how the evening would come out.

Joanne greeted Larry at the door. He looked at her and his breath caught in his throat. She was wearing a peach colored cotton tank dress with a long skirt that had buttons all the way down the front. A belt the made from the same material as the dress cinched it around her waist. Larry kissed her. "You look fantastic, honey," he whispered when the kiss ended. "I love you."

"I love you, too, Larry," Joanne replied, blushing.

"Come on," Larry said. "I can't wait until you see my place." He helped Joanne put her coat on, they got in his car, and they left.

"I made a very special meal for us tonight," Larry said as he drove away from Fran's house. "It's an old family recipe that's guaranteed to please even the most finicky of appetites."

"You know, Larry, this is a bit odd," Joanne commented, sounding nervous. "Here we are, going to your house for a meal you cooked for me, and I've never cooked for you."

"So?" Larry said, "Isn't it just as important that I can cook? By the way, I think you look gorgeous!"

Joanne felt her face get even hotter. "I guess so, but don't you wonder if I can cook?" she asked. She wasn't quite sure why they were talking about cooking. There was more, much more, she and the young man who had become such an important part of her life in the past few weeks, should be discussing.

"I'm sure you can cook," Larry said. He turned off the main highway, onto a smaller road. "I was going to take you out to dinner, but I decided it would be nicer to eat at home instead of going out. Dinner's all ready so we can eat as soon as we get to my place."

"Larry do...do your parents know about us?" she asked, finally broaching one of the questions that had been bothering her.

Larry looked over at her, smiled, and nodded. "I have told them about you," he said. "Mom and Dad both say they can't wait to meet you."

"Do...do they know how...how much older...than you I...I am?" Joanne asked.

Larry looked over at her, smiled, and nodded. "Yeah, they do. Mom seemed more upset about our age difference than Dad did," he said. "But we talked about it a lot and she finally said all that mattered to her was that I was happy. They're coming up in a couple of weeks, they want us to go out to dinner with them."

Larry pulled up in front of a huge house, drove around to the rear of it, and stopped in front of what looked like a small apartment attached to a four-car garage. "This used to be the estate of a big banker," he explained. "My place used to be the chauffeur's house. At least that's what the real estate agent who sold Dad the place told us. The estate consisted of over five hundred acres, but most of the property was sold off for development. We only own about a hundred acres, most of it wetland that couldn't be developed."

"Oh," Joanne replied, taken a little aback. She knew from what Larry said that his parents had money, but this summer home was far more ornate than she thought it would be.

"Come on, let's go in," Larry said. "I'm starved."

He got out of his car, opened the door for Joanne, then led her into what was a very rustic, but cozy apartment attached to the garage. The walls were paneled in what looked like expensive wood and the ceiling featured highly polished exposed beams.

"Larry, this is gorgeous!" Joanne exclaimed.

Larry led her into a small, but nice dining room, seated her, then he got the food out. They chatted while they ate, and Joanne found herself getting more and more comfortable. But she also found herself wondering about Larry's parents. Had he really discussed their relationship with his folks, and had they really voiced their approval?

After they finished eating the meal, which was quite good, just as Larry promised, he and Joanne cleared the dishes off the table and put them in the dishwasher, then they walked into the living room. Larry stopped just inside the archway between the dining room and living room.

Joanne walked across the living room and sat down on the sofa, her legs folded under her. She looked at Larry, who was still standing in the doorway, staring at her, and realized that he seemed to be nervous.

Larry gazed at Joanne and sighed. She was so lovely! His heart began to pound as he walked to the sofa.

"I...I decided I needed to ask you something tonight," he stammered as he sat down next to her.

"What, darling?" Joanne asked.

Larry kept looking at Joanne as he tried to phrase what he wanted to say the best way. She gazed back at him, her eyes soft, wide, and trusting.

"Joanne, I...I know we haven't even known each other a month," he started, "but I...I want to marry you." He knew it wasn't exactly the most romantic way he could have put it, but it was what he wanted to say.

Joanne was stunned, but delighted. "Larry, do...do you really mean that?" she whispered. She felt tears welling up in her lovely. "I mean you...you don't have to..."

"I know I don't have to," Larry said. "I'm asking you because I want to marry you. I want you to be my wife."

He leaned toward her and then they were in each other's arms. They clung to each other, their faces inches apart, and continued to gaze into each other's eyes.

"If...if that's what you really want..." Joanne said, "...then I want it, too. Yes, Larry, I'll marry you."

Larry, his heart banging like a trip-hammer after he heard Joanne's reply, slowly bent his head toward Joanne, then their lips met and Joanne's body pressed against his. He savored the feel of her lips against his and tasted her soft breath in his mouth. It was so sweet, so wonderful, he could barely breathe!

When the kiss ended, Joanne pressed her face against Larry's neck and snuggled even closer to him. He combed his fingers through her silky, soft hair and pressed her still tighter against him. Her body shook and his shirt started to get wet from her tears.

"Why are you crying, honey?" he asked.

"I...I'm...so...so happy," she whispered. "I...I know you love me...but I...I never dreamed you...you'd want...to...to marry m-m-me!"

Larry stroked her back. "I do, honey, why would you think I wouldn't want to marry you?" he asked.

Joanne didn't reply because she was crying. Eventually, when her sobbing abated, she leaned back in Larry's arms, looked at him, and smiled. "It always feels so wonderful when I'm in your arms," she whispered.

"You know," Larry said, "I've been thinking. I know how you feel about us living together before we get married, but I'd love to have you move in here with me..."

Joanne smiled at him. "Do you really think I should move in with you?" she asked. "What will your parents say?"

"I'd like nothing better," Larry said. "And I'm sure my parents won't complain. Ten years ago, Mom and Dad would have probably had a shit fit." He chuckled. "Of course ten years ago, I was only fourteen. But now, I don't think they'll mind."

Joanne kissed him again. "If you want me to move in with you, I will!" she told him.

Larry kissed her and this time, he felt passion surging through him. His tongue slid between her lips and hers met it. Sparks of ecstasy flew and he felt himself growing hard. He slid his hand into the wide neck of her dress, onto her wonderful soft, warm skin. Joanne moaned and pressed even tighter him as he fondled her breasts, nipples already hard. He twirled one rigid nipple between his thumb and forefinger.

Joanne began twisting in his arms and emitting soft, passionate moans. She couldn't believe how wonderful Larry could make her feel. The minute he touched her, she wanted him!

Larry stopped what he was doing. "Not like this!" he said and pulled back.

Joanne looked at him, puzzled. "Don't...don't you want me?" she whispered. She wasn't sure why he was suddenly acting so reticent.

"That's not it. I...I want you more than I ever have," Larry replied. He stood up, took Joanne's hand, pulled her to her feet, and started for the bedroom. "But I want our first night in our home it to be special, not a romp on the sofa."

"It doesn't matter," Joanne whispered as she let him lead her down a hallway toward the rear of the apartment. "It will be special. It's always special when we make love. It can't be anything else." She desperately wanted him to make love to her.

Larry led her into his bedroom, laid her on the bed and stripped her clothes from her. Joanne helped him then lay, eyes wide, chest rising and falling rapidly, while he tore his clothes off. Then he was on the bed with her, his warm body was pressed against hers, and Joanne could think of nothing else but him and the pleasure she knew he'd give her.

Larry suckled her breasts as softly and tenderly as he could, lashing the hardened tips with his tongue. In response, moans of joy streamed from Joanne. His hand glided over the body he adored so much and felt it respond. It seemed only seconds before Joanne was writhing on the bed, begging him to take her.

"Please!! Oh, Larry, Please!! I need you!! Oh, God, darling, I need you!! I need you!!" she babbled.

Larry rolled onto her and buried his rigid pole in her. Disbelieving, filled with awe and ardor, he drove into her, experiencing, the wonderful, joyous union of their bodies.

Passion blossomed and bloomed, then exploded through them.

"Joanne!! Darling!! Oh, God!!" Larry cried as he spewed his hot juices into her.

"Larry!! I love you!! Oh, Larry!! I love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!! Yessssssssssssss!! Yessssssssssssss!! Yessssssssssssssssssssss!!" Joanne screamed, her body struggling against Larry's, her hands raking his back.

When their frenetic coupling ended, they lay, spent, in each other's arms.

"I love you," Larry told her.

Tears once more began to trickle down Joanne's cheeks.

Larry kissed her. "I hope those are tears of joy," he whispered.

"Oh, darling, yes, yes they are!" Joanne whispered avidly in reply.

"Good," he said, and began stroking her back, sliding his hands onto her buttocks. He loved her bottom. It was, in his opinion, the most perfectly shaped bottom he'd ever seen.

Joanne kissed him again. Larry clutched her bottom and pulled her against him. She giggled. "Larry, I don't believe it!" she exclaimed. "You're hard again!"

Larry smiled. "When I'm with you," he replied, "I'm always hard!"

"You are, aren't you?" Joanne said, reaching for his erection. "And I love it!" She pushed him over on his back and slid onto him. With a quick movement of her hands and hips, she managed to get him in her once again. Then she pushed herself upright and began riding him.

Joy soared through Larry while he gazed up at the woman he was going to marry. He was enchanted by the delightful jiggling of her breasts and the look of passion that formed on her face as she rode him.

This time their coupling was sweet, wonderful, and joyous. Larry's cock lashed Joanne's insides as she rode him. He shoved his hips up, pressing their pubic bones together. Both of them whimpered with pleasure.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh!! Can't wait!! Oh, darling!! I can't wait!!" Joanne cried, her hips beginning to move faster and faster. "I'm there!! Again!! Yeaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! Oh, yesssssssssssssss!! Oh, yeahhhhhhhhhhhh!! Yeaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

Larry clasped Joanne's breasts and thumbed her nipples as she thrashed wildly on top of him. Then, unable to hold back any longer, he joined in. "Joanne!! Now!! Nowwwwwwwwww!!" he cried as powerful erotic spasms wracked him and his essence spewed into her once more.

"I didn't ever think I would ever feel like this again after...after my husband died," Joanne told Larry as they lay in each other's arms after their love-making session ended. "It...it was frightening thinking I'd have to live the rest of my life without loving, without someone to hold me."

"I'm sorry you had to feel that way," Larry said. "It must have been terrible."

"I don't have to worry about that any more, now," Joanne said, and once more tears of happiness began to flow down her cheeks.

"I don't want you to go back to Fran's place tonight," Larry said, holding her against him.

"I don't want to leave, ever again! This is my home now, wherever you are is my home!" Joanne said, clutching her lover fiercely. "I don't ever want to leave you!"

Larry pulled her face to his, their lips met, and their bodies pressed against each other. As the lovers kissed, it became apparent to both of them, that there still some exciting things that demanded their attention.

Larry rolled on his side and looked at his companion's lovely face, still flushed with the after-glow of passion.

"I want to make love some more!" Joanne exclaimed, surprising Larry with the degree of hunger in her voice. Her hand sought his softening cock. "I need more of this!"

"Uh...well...I...I'm not sure..." he cautioned. "I am, after all, human."

Larry's warning didn't slow Joanne down one bit. She wanted to make love, and she knew what it would take to have that happen. She slid down, bent over him, and took his limp, sticky column in her mouth.

The minute Joanne took his penis into her mouth, waves of joy began washing over Larry, starting him back up the mountain of delight.

Joanne's lips worked their magic on him and, soon, she had him as hard as he'd been before they started.

"Take me again, Larry!" Joanne cried. "This time, take me from the back!" She got to her knees on the bed next to Larry, positioning her dripping gash near his face, inviting him to take her once more.

Larry, surprised how aroused he was, got to his knees, moved behind her, gripped his swollen wand, and sank it once more into the glorious body he always seemed to need so desperately.

"Yessssssss!! Larry!! Oh, Larry!!" Joanne mewled. "Take meeeee!! Take meeeeeeeee!! That's it!! Take meeeee!!"

This time Larry, having already come twice, was able to take his time probing into the wondrous body of the woman kneeling in front of him. He watched his cock as it slid in and out of her, and saw her muscles ripple as rapture once again began to roil through her body.

While his cock rode easily in and out of Joanne, Larry leaned forward and clasped Joanne's breasts in his hands, letting the nipples protrude between his fingers. With the extra leverage the position afforded, he began moving with more force.

"Harder!! Yes, darling!! Do it harder!!" Joanne groaned. "Give it to me harder!!"

Larry was not about to refuse her request. He increased the force of his thrusts and heard the slapping sounds his thighs made as they slapped against Joanne's. Joanne forced her body back to meet his as he jabbed into her. "Nowwwwwwww!! Oh, Godddddddd, Larry!! Nowwwwwww!!" she cried, "Take meeeeeee!! Oh, God, Larry take mmmeeeeeeeeeee!! Nowwwwwwwww!! Nowwwwwwwww!! Nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! Nowwwwwwwwwwww!!

Nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!" Once more, she exploded into paroxysms of ecstasy.

"Yeahhhhhhhh!! Yeahhhhhhhh!! Yeahhhhhhhh!!" Larry yelled. He, too, exploded, once more spouting into the rippling cavern that was engulfing and caressing him.

Spent, they collapsed onto the bed, Larry still atop the lush body of the woman he loved. Neither of them moved or spoke for quite a while.

Finally, Joanne extricated herself from under Larry and turned to face him. "Well!" she said, a bit breathless. "I guess you could say we did a satisfying job of celebrating our engagement, didn't we?"

"I guess!" Larry agreed.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,332 Followers