The Widow Gets Her Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sighed as the last spasm went through my body and I relaxed. Mom released me from her mouth and stayed between my legs, looking up at me with a smile.

"Wow!" I said breathlessly. "That was something unexpected. Thanks, Mom!" She laughed.

"Thanks?" She queried. "It has not been often that I get thanked for that. Of course, it would be nice if you would return the favor."

"I'm willing," I said eagerly.

"Let's take it upstairs," she suggested. "Where we can be more comfortable." She rose and wrapped her robe around her and started towards the stairs. I pulled my shorts from around my feet and carried them after her, my fat cock swinging naked between my legs. I followed her up the stairs, admiring the sexy way her ass moved under the terrycloth. I dropped my shorts on the floor outside my room and followed her into her room.

She stopped in front of the bed and turned to look at me. She was staring me right in the eyes as she dropped the robe from her shoulders, exposing her whole body to me. Her blond hair dropping on her shoulders, her heavy breasts sagging beautifully under their own weight (I found out later they were 44DD or 46 D depending on the bra). Her waist narrowed nicely before spreading to nice, curvaceous hips. Her thighs were thick and strong, but her legs tapered gracefully to her ankles. She did have some tummy bulge but it was not grossly fat. In all, she was beautifully shaped in a 1940s to 1950s sort of way.

"Now that you see all of it, do you still want to do this?" I think she really was kidding, as I am sure she knew that I was thinking with my groin at this point. Regardless, I had to be positive. I took a step towards her and replied.

"You're absolutely beautiful and I love you, Mom. Of course I want to you." I took her right hand in my left and slid my other hand on her hip. "Any man would want someone that looks like you," I said softly, moving closer until her breasts flattened against my chest and our faces were inches apart. I could feel her breath on my face and the warmth of her body. I could even feel her pulse beating wildly in her wrist.

"I have been dreaming about you for years! I've had visions of your tits..." As I spoke, I moved both hands and lifted my mother's large and meaty breasts. The soft flesh jiggled and bounced in my hands and her nipples were swollen and stiff.

"...I've dreamed about sucking your breasts again, Mom...and oh God, so much more." I underscored my words by lowering my head and taking a firm nipple in my mouth. As I lightly sucked at it, one hand released her breast and slid down and over her pubic mound. It was thrilling to discover the intense heat developing there, the moist burning of sexual arousal. Mom moaned against my shoulder as my tongue rolled over her blood engorged nipple and my fingers rubbed against the soaking wet entrance of her pussy.

For an instant all that I could hear was Mom's rapid breathing as I fondled her aroused cunt. Then Mom whimpered, "Yes," and pulled my face to hers...we were kissing, locked together at the lips with our mouths open, our tongues stabbing at each other in mutual hunger. I tasted a slight remainder of my own cum in her mouth but that did not change what I felt. A tremor went through Mom's body as my finger actually entered her pussy and Mom moaned loudly against my mouth while her whole body seemed to press against me.

I moved us both towards the bed until Mom felt it against the back of her legs. Finally breaking the kiss, I eased her down to the bed, then crawled on the bed next to her. Hanging my head over her chest, I kissed the ample breasts that I had nursed from, making her groan with pleasure as I licked each and nibbled her hard nipples. I slid one hand across her belly and moved my fingers between her labia, savoring the heat and wetness between my mother's legs.

I moved down her body, spreading her thighs apart so I could stare at the wet, throbbing pussy that had birthed me so many years before. Below the auburn hair of her thatch, her labia were swollen and glistening, ready for penetration, or some good licking.

I lowered my head, pushing her thighs to give my mouth better access to her throbbing, tasty cunt slit. It took my naked mother a minute to react to the first touches of my tongue. Then she shuddered, biting her lip as she felt the first pressure of my tongue sluicing tentatively between the fragrant folds of her cunt.

"Ungggh! Oh, Wes!" she moaned. "Are you sure...Unggh! Unnggh!" I was too busy with my mouth to reply. The combined taste and smell was like a buzzing in my head and it made me love the taste of mother's pussy, love the way it felt to my tongue on pink and juicy cunt. I moved my hand so I could hold her pussy lips open with my fingers, allowing me to stuff my tongue deeper into her soft hole. The juice flowed from her and her clit was very fat and swollen, protruding at eye level above her cunt slit. I moved my tongue higher, showing off my ability in cunnilingus as I swabbed Mom's clit over and over. She squealed and reached down to grab my head with both hands. Then she started thrusting her hips off the bed, urgently fucking her wet pussy onto my face.

"Oh baby," she cried hoarsely. "Unngggh! Mummy needs sucking! Unggh! Lick my clit, Wes!" Well, what did she expect me to do? I kept licking and kissing, pausing to rub my face in the dense, auburn colored pubic curls that covered her lower belly in a rich moss. Straightening my fingers, I pushed two of them into the clinging interior of Mom's pussy channel and pressed upwards, rubbing against the underside of her clit. Mom's body shuddered in response.

"Suck it, baby! Oh, please!" I took her clit between my lips and sucked it gently as I started pumping my fingers in and out of her cunt. I could tell the cum was welling up deep inside of her as her body tensed and she started holding her breath. Her right hand moved to her own breast and she squeezed it mercilessly as pre-orgasmic twitches started in her legs. Her legs completely tightened and I was surprised when she liberally sprayed my face with pussy juice. That's when she exploded.

"Cumming, cuummmiiinnnggg!" Her throbbing pussy spasmed and spewed, giving me child a face full of pussy juice. I tried to keep sucking her clit and jacking her through the peak of her orgasm, but it was difficult as she thrashed around on the bed. It was nearly a minute before the spasms subsided. By then, my erection had returned and I had an aching need to be deep inside the pussy that gave birth to me. Before she could even fully recover, I moved around and climbed between her legs.

"Gonna fuck you now, Mom." I gasped -- her juices dripping off my chin to splatter on her breasts. "I love you, Mom and now I'm gonna fuck you!" Mom growled with eagerness, her body still panting below me as I lowered my body atop her and kissed her, sharing her fresh cunt juice with her. As our tongues shared her motherly fluid, I reached down and tilted her hips just so to slide my cock home.

Mom's hands clawed my shoulders and she groaned loudly as I sunk my cock into her wonderful pleasure hole. Like an oiled sheath, my mother's cunt wrapped itself around my erection, taking it all until our pubic hair meshed between us. I paused and looked down at her, as if this was the last moment to stop what we both knew we could not stop. She looked back up at me and nodded.

"It's ok," she purred. "I want you to. Take me now." I shifted my hands to just above her shoulders, holding her in position as I started to slowly thrust in and out of her. Mom started squirming and wiggling beneath me as I started to move inside her, sliding back and forth, trying to fuck her slowly and make her crazy with pleasure from her own son's dick.

"Oh Wes," she sobbed. "That is so fucking good!" After a few minute, I picked up the pace of my movements, shifting from some rapid shallow thrusts to long, deep pounding deep into Mom's slick hole. Each time I pushed forward with my throbbing erection I felt the fleshy folds of her vagina pulsing in response. I was trying to pace myself, wanting to bring her to orgasm first and show her my mastery of sexual skill but Mom was now in need. She tried to spread her legs more but found that it did not give her what she wanted. Then Mom suddenly adjusted the angle of her hips and allowed me to thrust even deeper into her body, causing her vaginal muscles to clamp down tightly. I held myself rigidly in place, praying I could hold it back as her body went rigid beneath me and she screamed out loud, her head back and mouth open in consuming pleasure. Looking at my mother during her first massive orgasm with me was something I will never forget.

I held myself above her as my urgency subsided, although my mother still twitched below me. When she finally took that last deep breath and opened her eyes, I carefully lowered myself to her side, my hard cock still buried deep in her pussy as her muscles weakly caressed me. I kissed her gently and she wiped tears and sweat from her face.

"I can't believe it," she gasped. "Not only did I just fuck my own son, but he gave me one of the best orgasms I have ever had!"

"Yeah...I guess that makes me a motherfucker." I moved my hips so she could feel the still-hard cock inside her. "Do you want some more?" I asked cockily. She smiled and I saw Mom's brilliant blue eyes light up...with a lustful fire of desire.

"Roll us over baby," she said in a demanding voice. "It's my turn to fuck you now." I wrapped my arms around her and carefully rolled us to the other side of the bed so I was on my back, my mother's pussy clinging tightly to the head of my cock.

"I love your cock, Wes," She groaned as she lifted herself up until she was squatting over me. Painfully slowly, she lowered herself onto my stiff cock until clinging folds of her vagina were wrapped around my erection. "Ohhhh, GOD!" Mom hissed as she squirmed above me, skewered as it were on my manhood. The muscles in her thick thighs flexed with strength as she moved up and down.

Visually, this was better than anything I could have found on the web. My own mother, a woman I had lusted over for many years, was on top of me and fucking herself on my prick. I laid there and watched in awe as she released her inhibitions and morals completely. Her meaty breasts bounced and swayed with her movement and I watched as beads of sweat began to collect and roll down that valley between her huge mounds. She was riding me with agonizingly slow movements, as if she was trying to prolong the incestuous pleasure of our coupling, unhurriedly sliding up and down my shaft. I lifted my hands to her breasts, burying my fingers in her soft tit flesh and squeezing. This pushed her to the edge and she exploded into a mass of frantic movement, pressing herself down onto my hips and writhing with orgasmic ecstasy. I was sure her screams could be heard throughout the neighborhood.

Not that I really cared at that instant. The spasms of my mother's climax seemed to wrap tightly around my cock and literally make my cock ache for release while her screams were forcing my mind to cum. I grabbed her waist with my hands and thrust upward, brutally impaling her on my cock as I exploded, releasing another load of my semen, this time into the pulsating womb that gave birth to me. My ejaculation set off yet another orgasm that tore through Mom's body in a tempest of lust and love.

My awareness of the world around me seemed to go gray for a while and I was vaguely aware of Mom collapsing on top of me, her soft body soaked in sweat. I must have been asleep when my deflated cock slipped from Mom's sleeping body.

It was late afternoon when we woke up starving. Mom went to her bathroom to clean up while I went to mine and wiped down with a wash cloth. As we assembled a late lunch in the kitchen, there was much touching and caressing, like new lovers do. Once we sat down, she started with some questions.

"So honey," she said with a smile. "Where did you learn to be such a good lover?"

"Mrs. Hansen down the street," I answered. "Her husband is a pilot and he is away...a lot. I went over to help her daughter Cindy with Mr. Webster's assignment and Grace invited me to come back."

"Was she good?" Mom asked.

"She was until today," I said with a smile. Actually she was nearly the dynamo that my mother was, but I was not going to say that and besides, my mother was much sexier. But seeking to divert her away from more questions about that, I shifted gears. "So what are we going to tell Carsten?" I watched my mother think about that one a while. She started to say something twice and stopped; finally she asked me something.

"Are you jealous of him?"

"I was but I'm not now," I shrugged.

"How would you feel if I maintained a relationship with both of you?" she said softly. "The two of you are rarely here at the same time anymore..." Now I had to think about it. But she was right...between my school and school activities, and his work, I almost never saw him anymore. I was gone almost every weekend and the few weekends he was not working he spent with his Mom.

"I guess we could work it out," I said hesitantly. "What about when we are both home?" At first she was puzzled, but then she smiled.

"Can I have you both?" The lusty fire came back to her eyes. Did I want to share my mother with another man in the same bed? But then I remembered what she looked like when she was having an orgasm. It would be worth it if I could see her like that for long periods of time. The two of us would service my mother like two lions serving a lioness in heat; repeatedly until exhaustion. The idea made my cock start to grow. Rather than answer her, I simply stood up so she could see my growing cock.

"Oh God!" she whimpered, reaching out to touch it. She rose and led me back to her bedroom where we made love twice more before a good night's sleep.

12