The Widow Gets Two Sons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Unngggh....Yessss....Wesley....Yes!" Mary could feel another orgasm welling up deep inside her, making her gooey pussy suck more around her son's cock. Carsten started squeezing his own cock as he watched Mary's face contort with raw passion. She rolled her head from side to side on the bed and started humping back in a frenzy of desire, forsaking all control as she fanatically shoved her pussy back on to his pounding shaft.

"Fuck meeeeee!" she screamed. "I'm cuuummiiinngg!" Her pussy spasmed violently in orgasm, her juices gushing out of her ravished hole, the hair edged lips splayed in open acceptance of the pounding cockshaft of her son. Wesley's plan was to keep fucking her as hard as he could right through her orgasm, but he felt the semen rising from his balls.

Through clenched teeth he grunted "Take my cum...now!" as he gave two more tremendously deep thrusts. With a strong grasp on her hip, he made his deepest possible penetration and let his semen explode deep inside his mother. His penis pulsed as another spurt surged out the tip, each movement initiating another wave of orgasmic power in Mary's ongoing climax. Wesley held himself deep inside her for almost thirty seconds while his own body surged, then he collapsed forward to rest alongside his mother on the bed.

Carsten was the first to speak. "Wow guys," he said, sitting back to rest on the pillows. That was incredible."

"Yeah," Wesley said shakily, still panting to catch his breath. "That was really good." They both laughed, then looked at Mary. She lay in the bed with her eyes closed, breathing very heavy.

"Mom?" Wesley asked. "Are you okay?" She nodded yes but did not open her eyes. "Do you need us to do anything?" Her head shook side to side. "Can we get you anything?" He got the same response. Then her eyes open just a bit and her hand reached out to him. "Just let me rest a bit," she whispered. "I'll be okay in a while." Wesley & Carsten looked at each other and shrugged, then got up and left. Carsten picked up his shorts and went out. Wesley did the same and went to the bathroom to wash up. He met Carsten downstairs in the kitchen getting something to drink.

"So what's next?" he asked. Carsten paused a moment before replying.

"Well, with two of us and one of her, it seems like we should try double penetration. After all, you've already fucked her ass before."

"Did you?" Wesley asked.

"I haven't had a chance since you told me about it. I think she is afraid to let me back there."

"Oh yeah...like you're sooo much bigger than me."

"Just sayin'"

"So should we go back up now?" Wesley asked.

"Bring her something to drink," Carsten directed. "I'll go up and wash her up and see how she is."

"Don't start without me this time." Carsten just waved his hand, downed his drink and left. Wesley got himself a drink of water and then made his mother a glass as well. When he returned to the room, he found his mother laying spread eagle on the bed as Carsten gently wiped her down with a washcloth that he rinsed in a bowl regularly. As he finished and got off the bed, she opened her eyes and saw the glass in Wesley's hand.

"Please!" she croaked and reached out for it. Wesley handed it to her and she drank the whole glass quickly. When she finished, she gave the glass back and lay back on the bed.

"So what is your plan?" she asked them both. "Carsten said you guys had a plan but would not tell me what it is."

"Well Mom," Wesley said hesitantly. "Since you have two holes down there and we have two hard cocks for you, we figured..." Carsten watched her carefully for a reaction.

Mary remained still, her hard nipples tingling and her pussy juices starting to flow as a gradual comprehension of the incestuous sex that they were suggesting. The final fragments of her morality said this was a bad idea, that letting Carsten and her own offspring double-fuck her would be total depravity. But the second voice in her head told her this was exactly what she wanted from them. Why else had she anticipated this all week? Mary had never been double-fucked before and despite the nearly continuous sex she had experienced over the last few weeks, her body was already responding to the idea of being stretched by two big, meaty cocks at the same time.

Mary smiled, and whispered "I want it...I want it all." Carsten smiled at her, stripped his shorts off and joined her on the bed. This time he stretched out on his back next to her with his penis extending nicely over his abdomen. Mary looked up at her own son and he nodded at her. She compliantly did what the boys wanted and mounted her step-son, setting her knees on the covers to each side of his hips. She reached down to grasp his cock in her hand and directing the thick shaft into her cunt as she lowered her body down.

"It feels so big going in." Mary whispered, then looked up at the mirror and saw her son watching. "Wesley," she hissed. "Do you like to see my pussy spreading around Carsten's prick?" Wesley dropped his short as he watched, his own prick springing up large and erect as waited to bury it deep into his mother's ass. Mary scowled as Carsten's big prick stretched the juicy walls of her vagina, using her muscles to grip the invader as is slid in. She reached up and put her hands on his shoulders, using them for leverage as she wiggled her ass down, forcing the stiff cock fully up her buttery cunt.

When her weight rested on his hips, Carsten began moving, shoving his erection into her pussy and then pulling it back. Mary felt it rubbing deep inside the depths of her belly and she shivered, then pushed back down as she forced his prick all the way back in. Then her patience was gone and she commenced humping fast and hard, battering her pussy up and down on her step-son's wonderfully filling prick.

"Umpf...Fuck me," she gasped. "Yes...Fuck me! Stuff...it...in...my...cunt...Carsten!" Wesley was amazed at the transformation in his mother. She was completely changed into a completely sexual creature and was now verbalizing every depraved thought. He watched as their motion fell into a quick, urgent pattern where Carsten using his hands on her hips to pull her down into each upward thrust of his hips. His mother's huge breasts swayed over his step-brother's sweaty chest as she thumped her hungry pussy down on his cock over and over. Wesley decided it was his time as well.

Mary sensed the bed move behind her and recognized that her son was on moving onto the bed. She stopped her pounding and lowered herself to rest on Carsten's chest, her soft breasts crushed between them, so her rear was raised up and presented to her son as she awaiting the initial entrance of her own son's manhood into her anus. With one hand, she reached back and grasped her left ass cheek, pulling it to the side and opening her crack to expose her anal wrinkle to her horny son.

Wesley licked his finger liberally, then touched his wet finger to her little pucker. Mary whimpered and wiggled back and forth as her boy started to rub his saliva all over her little anus. He straightened his finger and pushed against the opening, gently easing it into the gripping inside of his mother's rectum. His mother groaned and pushed back a little, wanting it deeper but being careful not to dislodge Carsten's thick cock from her pussy. When his finger slid smoothly in and out, her tried his thumb, which her ass accepted easily now.

"That should be good, Wesley," Mary said. "I'm ready now!" Wesley moved up behind his naked mother, making sure he did not put his knees on anyone else's legs on the bed, He moved forward, directing his swollen glans at her glistening little anus. Mary gasped as she felt the sharp pleasure/pain of the first pressure against her sphincter. The pain got worse and then suddenly changed to bliss as his wide cockhead made it past her tight ring of muscles. She grunted as his cock plowed into her bowels, spreading her itchy asshole around the thickness of his prick.

Mary bit her lip and grunted again, suppressing the slight pain she felt as her rectum opened to accommodate his entire cock. The first part of his cock moved into her rear easily, but Wesley was moving slowly in and out to force the rest in. His mother started humping back, wiggling her ass from side to side as well to help her son stuff his shaft into her ass.

"Oh crap!" she gasped. "It feels so big back there!" Wesley started a good fucking movement, finding himself moaning with delight as he felt his mother's tight asshole squeezing tightly around his prick. Mary had never felt so full; although she had experienced each cock in turn, having them in her pussy and asshole simultaneously made them feel so much larger. There was only a thin sensitive membrane separated her vagina and rectum, and with both cocks rubbing against it, the full volume of cockflesh inside her expanded outward. The curious thing was that being full did not satiate her carnal desire but in fact she felt overwhelmed with the primitive need to be fuck. Fanatically she started thrusting herself back onto the two cocks in her body, moving up and down and back and forth to thrust her cunt onto Carsten's prick one direction and her ass onto Wesley's prick the other.

Wesley grunted as he moved his ass, forcing his cock all the way past the rubber tightness of his mother's sphincter and into her rectum. It was difficult to find her frantic rhythm but he tried to keep drilling his aching cock through the stretched ring of her anus so he could enjoy the pressurized warmth of her bowels surrounding his penis. Carsten was struggling even more with his movement restricted, but was managing to keep his long shaft burrowing inside her pussy.

"Fuck my...pussy...fuck my...ass!" Mary yelled. She was screaming out the words now, her whole entity filled with the most intense pleasure she'd ever felt, yet craving more. The sweat glistened on her body as she moved frantically between them, her large tits jiggling back and forth as her desperately rode for the finish line.

"Ungggh...feels...so...good!" Mary cried. "Fuck...me! Please...fuck...meeeeee!" Her eye makeup ran from her eyes as the tears ran down her face. Her beautiful face was contorted in ugly desire as she thrashed about on the two pricks inside her. Wesley grunted and pushed down hard to force every bit of his cum-laden erection into the sucking grip of his mother's bowels. Carsten could feel his step-brother's dick rubbing against his own through the membrane, and the tightening spasms of her vaginal muscles as she approached her orgasm.

Mary had experiment with many sexual variations between college and two very sexually active husbands, but she had never really experienced double-fucking. The two cocks stuffed inside her together made each feel bigger, cramming her belly entirely with hot cock meat. Mary started humping fast and hard, desperately trying to fuck both of the big pricks at once.

"Fuck me...fuck meeee!" she howled. "I need...to cum...so...much!" Wesley was fucking his naked blond mother hard now, cramming his prick in and out of her fleshy ass. Carsten was below her, pushing his hips up to meet Wesley's rhythm as he drilled his cock in and out of his step-mother. As he drove harder, his prick swelled even more in the clinging grip of Mary's pulsating cunt, growing close to showering her womb with semen. The mother's frantic screams and movements drove both young studs to hammer as hard as they could, pushing Mary to the pinnacle of ecstasy.

"I'm cumming!" Mary cried suddenly. Clear liquid squirted from her pussy and poured down their bodies. A moment later the orgasm erupted brutally deep inside her belly, burning through her pussy and asshole, making her fuck holes spasm tighter around their cocks. Mary thrashed about between their bodies, her mouth babbling loudly.

"Unnggggh! Oh, shit, I love it! Cumming now! Unh, unh, cuuummmiiinnnggg!" Carsten cried out as well and with incredible strength, thrust his hips high off the bed, slamming his prick deep in Mary's spewing pussy and lifting all of them up off the bed. Although she was already deep into her own climax, Mary howled with intense satisfaction as milky semen spewed out of Carsten's cock and flooded deep inside her cunt. Carsten drained his load into his step-mother.

Wesley rammed back down hard, sinking his own prick deep into his mother's ass as he started cumming too. His load of cum squirted deep inside the blond' s quivering ass and Mary's orgasm redoubled itself. She howled once again as the waves of pleasure became painful in intensity, her rear tunnel being showered with more jizm. Her frantic movements kept bucking and humping between the two cocks, creating more intense feelings until she could not control herself at all.

"Stop...PLEASE!" she yelled. "Make it stop!" Wesley heard her and tried to back away, his cock easing out of her until she pulled away with a painful motion. He rolled away to the left and Mary rolled off Carsten to the right, his cock slapping wetly on his belly as she pulled away. She slid off the bed and curled up on the floor, her body quivering with wave after wave of orgasm. As she lay there on her side, Wesley watched her exposed bottom as his own cum oozed from her anus and down the cheek of her ass, while a parallel stream of cum flowed out of her swollen and red pussy lips and across her thigh to pool on the floor behind her.

As she lay on the floor waiting for her body to stop shaking, she was dimly aware of her son covering her with a blanket. The carpet was soft beneath her skin, and she felt the vibrations as the boys walked away. She knew that she had cum running out of her body, her face was a mess, and she was out of control. She understood now more than ever why the French called it "le petit mort'" the little death, for she felt like she had died. And yet, she knew that she would want to do it again...soon. She knew that the two young studs could get their cocks hard and ready to fuck her in short notice. There was no way for her to curtail the passion for sex that she had discovered and she did not want to. She just wanted to live for the ecstasy of having her pussy and asshole sucked, pumped or cum in; by either of the boys...or both. She drifted off to sleep.

Later, Mary rose up from the carpeted floor and shakily made her way to the bathroom. Ten minutes with washcloth, towel, and douche and she felt much better. Then she looked in the mirror and saw what wreckage her face had become. That took another fifteen minutes to fix. She was starving and wondered what she should put on to cover her body before going downstairs.

"Fuck it!" she said to herself. The house backed up to the woods so no one could see in the kitchen windows; the boys already were intimately aware of her body so there was no hiding it from them now. She put her high heeled sandals back on and went down the stairs. She found the kitchen table laid out with cheese and cold cuts, bread, crackers, and chips; a mini lunch buffet. As she walked into the room, she saw the boys watching television in the den, both wearing their shorts again. They saw her walk into the kitchen and stared at her big tits as they bounced freely with each step she took.

"Rock on, Mom!" Wesley said in appreciation. Carsten agreed.

"Thank you for making lunch," she purred. "Did you eat yet?"

"Yeah," Wesley answered. "It's all for you." Mary started to put together a sandwich and as she touched and smelled the food, she realized how ravenously hungry she was. She put together a full plate of food and devoured it, drinking two glasses of milk in the process.

Finally satisfied for food, she cleaned up the kitchen, knowing that the boys were watching her naked body move about. When she was finished, she filled a large mug with ice water to take back up to the bedroom. As she moved to the bottom of the stairs, she looked at the boys.

'So boys'" she said seductively. "Which one of you am I going to play with next?" She turned and walked up the stairs, accentuating her hip sway and pushing her rounded ass right at them. She heard the rush to the stairs and hurried into her room with the boys right behind. She set her drink down and turned, stepping right up to Carsten. She put her hand on his chest, enjoying the sensation of his beating heart under her hand.

"I am going to fuck your brains out, baby!' she told him. Carsten's eyes widened and he leaned in to kiss her hard while she reached down to squeeze his cock as it regained full erection. He pushed Mary back so she fell back onto her bed and then covered her with his naked body. They rolled around on the bed at first, their hands wandering over all the exposed flesh until finally she was on her back on the bed and Carsten was between her legs, his cock searching for the entrance to her lair once more.

The blond mother spread her legs wide, kicking her shoes off as she reached down to guide his cock. She positioned his cock between her labia and let him thrust his cock head up and down her pussy entrance for a while. Then she took his cock and directed the swollen head into her depths. She let go of Carsten's penis and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Okay...Give it to me," she demanded. "Fuck me!' Carsten did exactly as she directed and rammed his log shaft all the way home, causing Mary to scream. After the scream she could not get her breath...it felt like he had punched his shaft into her diaphragm. She took a big gasping breath, then another. When she got her breath back, she lifted her legs and tried to wrap them around his ass, but he was pounding her too fast. Mary's head rolled side to side as he drove his cock all the way inside her, the wiry pubic hair at the root of his shaft scratching her clit with each thrust. Carsten's hips moved like the drive rods of a steam engine as he kept fucking his step-mother.

Even with all the sex Mary had experienced in the last few hours, she was amazed at the intensity with which her 22-year old step-son was fucking her. There was an orgasm developing inside her as Carsten harshly plunged his cock into her again and again. She wished she could slow him down but the pace of the pounding and the pre-orgasmic surges prevented her from doing anything except receiving the fucking.

Carsten shifted up just a bit and Mary gasped as the young man ground his groin against her crotch, the hard penis probing into her deepest, most sensitive spots. His cock seemed to find her sweet spots, spots she had not known could be reached. She tried to think about that but the sensations drove analytical thought from her mind. She raised her legs, using her hands to pull her knees up and out, and his movements quickened as she twisted her pelvis forward to meet the pounding she was getting...and loving.

"God yes," Mary sobbed. "Fuck me...fuck me good!" With a growl, Carsten was like a wild cat servicing a bitch in heat and pounding her with his throbbing penis. Mary used her arms and legs to open herself up to the thrusting, desperate to pull as much of him inside her as possible. It felt to her that he was penetrating her so deep that Carsten's cock was pushing into her cervix.

'That's it...yeeeesss," the frantic blond screamed, pushing up to receive his thrusts. "Fuuuck that's deep!!" Her son Wesley watched from the side like a tag team member, waiting his turn. He and Carsten had agreed to fuck her as long as possible, taking turns to give her orgasms while not cumming themselves, and Wesley was concerned that his step-brother would not be able to stop. Sharing one woman was cool and kind of kinky, but neither really wanted to fuck through the other's cum.

Suddenly the dam burst in Mary and loud wail came from her throat and she began to shake as her orgasm took her. She screamed in sheer carnal delight as Carsten pressed deep into her body, crushing her into the bed. Even as she sobbed and cried out in ecstasy, she wanted more. She fought with herself to keep her vaginal muscles clamped around his cock, trying to milk the semen from his body. Carsten felt that squeezing and knew he would not be able to resist; he quickly pulled back, ripping his long cock from her with a sloppy squelching sound before he reached the point of no return.