The Widow Henderson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blaster666
blaster666
4,116 Followers

"You are a remarkable woman, Abby," I whispered in her ear.

We remained loosely embraced when the radio announcer started running through his ads. Abby tilted her face up to look me in the eyes and smiled. Without thinking about what I was doing, I brought my lips down to hers and kissed her passionately. The intensity in which she kissed me back took my breath away. Both of her hands held my head, as mine drifted lower until they were filled with the soft roundness of her ass cheeks. Our kiss seemed to go on forever before she gently broke away and staggered back a couple of steps. Her eyes held mine and I could see an almost pleading look in them. Without saying a word she stepped forward, took my hand and led me down the hallway.

Her bedroom was large enough for a full sized dresser, an old-fashion vanity with mirror and bench, and against the farthest wall from the door, a queen size bed. I stopped just inside the door and watched her go to the foot of the bed and turn around. She gazed steadily at me as her hands untied the straps of her dress, then one hand lowered the zipper on the side that went from the armhole to her hip. I had not even been aware of it. Slowly the dress slid down her body and lay in a heap at her feet. My jaw dropped open again.

With the dress on the floor, she was standing in front of me wearing a sheer black strapless bra that unhooked in the front. Her light brown areolas and rock hard nipples were clearly visible through the gauzy fabric. The matching panties were high cut with the outside leg openings almost as high as the waistband, revealing slender hips and a neatly trimmed brown bush at her crotch.

In the few strides it took for me to reach her, I had kicked my loafers off and almost had my shirt unbuttoned. She slapped my fumbling fingers away and carefully finished undoing the buttons. I just stood there, my arms at my sides, as she pushed the shirt off me and began undoing my pants. I am not a porn star, but when she leaned over and tugged my pants and boxers down my legs, my cock jutted straight out from my body. When fully aroused it is about seven inches long and has a decent girth to it, but I have never felt it as hard as it was at that moment. As she straightened up her hand slid under my balls, then softly pushed my cock flat against my stomach before she stepped into me, placing her lips over mine.

After kicking our clothes from around our feet, I gently pushed her back until her legs hit the end of the bed forcing her to sit on the edge, with me wedged between her parted knees. Her hands ran through my hair as I kissed my way down her neck until I was kissing the tops of her breasts while my hands found the clasp of her bra and unhooked it. Leaning back slightly, I watched as the two halves separated and her breasts spilled free with just a slight sag to them. Her nipples protruded out about a quarter inch and she let out a whimper when my lips made contact with them. I was amazed at how firm they were, as my hands cupped them and my thumbs danced lightly over her sensitive nipples.

On my knees between her legs, I took one hand and gently pushed on her chest until she lay down on her back with her ass cheeks barely on the edge of the bed. Bending over I removed her sandals one at a time, before lifting her left leg up enough for me to run kisses from her ankle to her knee. I repeated this with the right leg but continued kissing up the insides of both her thighs until I reached the junction of her womanhood. When she felt me reach for the waistband of her panties she raised her hips and legs enough for me to pull them off. With my head between her thighs, I grabbed each of her ankles and placed her feet to my shoulders. Her knees parted wide, giving me a full view of her neatly trimmed pussy. Her outer lips were lightly covered with brown hair and her inner labium was prominent, her clit larger than most. Slowly I began to run the tip of my tongue along the crease between her thighs and pussy, working my way down to the crack of her ass, then back up over her mound.

At first my tongue avoided any contact with her cunt, but gradually I worked it over her hair covered outer lips, until I finally slid it between the folds and into her slit. Looking over her mound I saw her hands busily caressing her breasts and her fingers pinching the nipples. I sucked her inner lips into my mouth and lathered them in my saliva before moving my tongue up over her engorged clitoris. Deep moans escaped as her breathing became ragged. She grabbed handfuls of my hair forcing my mouth harder against her clit as her hips rose up to meet my face. I licked and sucked on her for all I was worth.

"OHHHHHH...MYYYYY...GOD," she wailed, as her body began to spasm.

I could taste her juice on my tongue as her orgasm reached its peak and her hips slowed their bucking on my battered face. Pulling my face from her smoldering cunt I watched as a trickle of her fluids ran down between her ass. Quickly, I slid my tongue between her cheeks and licked from her ass all the way up to her mound, before continuing up her tummy towards her chest. My cock felt like steel and was oozing pre-cum in copious amounts. By the time I had risen enough that we could look each other in the face; me supporting myself on outstretched arms, and her long legs wrapped around my waist, my cock was slipping between the wet folds of her pussy.

"Are you sure, Abby," I asked, uncertain if this was what she really wanted to happen.

"Please, Bradley...Make me feel like a woman again," she whispered.

Our eyes locked as she reached between us and guided the mushroomed head of my penis to her opening, her feet on my buttocks pushing me gently forward. Slowly I was engulfed in a heat like never before as my cock buried itself into her tight channel. Movement was impossible, her legs held me pressed into her with surprising strength while my balls rested firmly on her upturned ass. Her mouth was open but no sounds came out as we watched each other. She loosened her leg's grip when she felt me pulling back, and I was able to move. I pulled almost all the way out before slowly sliding all the way back in, repeating this for several minutes. Soft moans of pleasure escaped from both our lips as we increased the tempo of our lovemaking. Faster and faster I pumped my rigid cock into her molten pussy as she thrust up to meet me. Wet flesh on flesh sounds bounced off the walls, as we slammed into each other with increased urgency, heading toward the ultimate bliss. She reached hers first.

"OHHHHH...SHIIIIIT...don't stop...don't stop...don't stop," she repeated over and over.

I watched her head roll from side to side; her wide opened eyes had a wild look in them as her mouth sucked in great gulps of air. The pressure from her feet on my ass increased and forced me into her harder and harder.

"BRAAAAAAAADDLEEEY," she screamed.

Her legs tightened around me, pushing my cock in as far as it would go and her vaginal muscles clamped around my shaft with a vise-like grip. Unable to control myself, jet after jet of my seed erupted forcefully from the head of my cock and flooded the inside of her convulsing pussy. Spent, my arms no longer able to support me, I collapsed on top of her as gently as possible. We stayed in this position for some time, her legs loosely wrapped around me with my slowly deflating penis still buried in her.

Grudgingly, I eased myself up until I was standing, my softened cock slid out of her saturated slickness with a small sucking noise. Weakly I sat on the bed next to her still reclining body and stared down at her lovingly. Her feet were on the floor and half of her ass was off the edge of the bed, but somehow she looked completely relaxed. I looked deep into her eyes, expecting to see signs of regret, but only saw happiness in them as she stared back at me. Stretching out on my side facing her, my legs dangling off the bed, I lightly drew small circles on her skin starting at her navel, and working steadily up to her chest, careful to avoid touching her over sensitive nipples.

"Mmmmm..That feels good," she murmured.

"Welcome to the dark side," I jokingly said.

Struggling, she turned on her side to face me and began running her fingers lightly through my hair.

"I told you to be careful what you wished for," she said, a glint of mischief in her eyes.

"I want to wake up next to you in the morning, Abby," I blurted out.

"Silly boy. You didn't think I was just going to let you wham bam, thank you ma'am me did you," she laughed.

For the first time in my adult life I knew exactly what I wanted. Now all I had to do was figure out how to get it.

"I'm sorry, but the shower isn't big enough for both of us, so you will have to wait your turn," she told me as she got up and rushed to the bathroom, a hand held over her pussy preventing our fluids from dripping out.

I lay there listening to the shower running and felt contentment wash over me. I must have dozed off, because the next thing I felt was Abby waking me and telling me that the shower was all mine. She was wearing a large towel wrapped around her torso that hid all of her body from my wandering eyes. Her hair had been combed out and fell to her shoulders; her makeup was gone too. She moved to one side of the bed and started pulling the covers down as I headed to the bathroom.

The shower felt great, but was nothing compared to when I slipped between the sheets and Abby snuggled up against me. The room was bathed in a warm glow from the moonlight shining in through an open window, as I lay on my back with her at my side. She had one arm across my chest and a leg over my thighs touching my balls. With her head resting on my shoulder I absently started stroking her hair.

"Abby, do you remember my parent's motor home," I quietly asked.

"Vaguely. Why do you ask," she answered.

"I still have it in storage and was wondering something," I said.

Propping her head up on one elbow and glancing down at me, she asked, "What?"

I told her my plan. We could rent our houses out and spend a year or longer traveling across the country. The income from the rentals would be way more than the expenses we would use. And, I added, if we get tired of that we still had our homes to come back to. I sensed her hesitation as she lowered herself back on my shoulder.

"Let me think about it," was all she said.

I woke the next morning startled before realizing where I was. What surprised me even more was the warm, wet feeling coming from my cock. Looking down I saw the covers had been pulled away and Abby was expertly sucking my fully erect cock into her mouth, her tongue running circles around the swollen head. Leaning over me from the side, I watched amazed as her soft lips slid down my shaft until my entire member was in her mouth. She must have noticed I was awake because she looked up at my face and sucked harder on my cock. She continued for a few more minutes, her tongue doing things that I have never felt before, then she began kissing her way up my body. When her lips met mine I felt her slide herself on top of me and straddle my hips. Reaching between us, she grabbed my shaft and pointed my cock straight up in the air. Raising to a squatting position over my throbbing pole she ever so slowly lowered herself down until her soft ass cheeks settled on my balls.

"Don't move baby," she softly said, her brown eyes fixed on my face.

I desperately wanted to move. I wanted to pound up into her with all my might, but I didn't. Instead I lay there and felt her muscles start to contract and loosen repeatedly along the length of my hardness. When I felt like I was going to explode, she reached one hand down and squeezed the base of my cock with her fingers until the moment had passed.

"Have you ever been with an older woman, Bradley," she asked in a sultry tone.

"No..." was all I managed to say.

Her smile lit up her face as she said, "I can show you things, Bradley."

And show me she did. Her hips began to undulate back and forth before she switched to a sideward movement that caused the head of my cock to touch places I'm sure I've never touched before. For several minutes she manipulated my rock hard cock this way. Each time I thought I was close; she would squeeze the base and slow her movements until I could go on. Placing both her hands on my chest and lowering her knees to the bed she change her movement to an up and down one. She would lift up until I was almost completely out of her, and then slowly lower back down until I was completely swallowed in her heated tightness. Gradually her speed increased until she was riding my cock at a comfortable pace.

"Unh...unh...unh," she muttered, each time her ass came down to smack against my balls.

Faster and faster she drove down on me, my own hips leaping up to meet her. As the sensation in my balls become too much to hold back I felt my juice shoot out in a tidal wave. Load after load of hot sticky cum flooded into her then rolled down my shaft until my balls were soaked.

"OHHHHHH SHIIIIIIT...FUCK...ABBBBBYYYY..." I hollered, just as I felt her start to shudder with her own orgasm.

"AAAARGH! YES, YES, YES,YEEESSSSSS..." she screamed, before crashing onto my chest, panting hard.

I wrapped my arms tightly around her; our hearts beat wildly in our chest as we tried to get our breathing back to normal. I could feel more of our juices leaking from her opening and sliding down my still impaled rod. I uttered a sigh of contentment, as we held each other; thinking this had to be the ultimate "up" in my life.

"When do we start our new adventure, Brad," she whispered against my chest.

It took us three weeks to get ready. The motor home was in excellent condition, so all I had to do was get it checked and serviced. Finding the right rental agency to handle our properties took a little longer. But as we sat in the motor home watching our new tenants move in, a feeling of freedom overtook us. Abby still calls me Bradley sometimes, but I don't mind. I looked over at her and waited till she nodded, before starting the motor home and putting it in gear.

blaster666
blaster666
4,116 Followers
12