The Widow Parsons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was really so very cute, and so all grown up. It didn't seem that long ago when he used to come over to her house to ask if he could swing on the branches of her willow tree, and now he is a strapping young man. She held her breath as he reached down to grasp his crotch.

Chris was still thinking about Mrs. Parsons. It had been such an amazingly stunning sight. His balls churned and his dick swelled as he recalled those voluminous boobs jiggling around within her wet, clinging t-shirt, how she absentmindedly pinched and twisted her nipple as she spoke to him, and how she seemed to have purposely posed with her butt sticking out at him. He reached down to give his dick a squeeze. He knew what he would be thinking about that evening, beneath the covers.

Betty increased the pace at which she was diddling her clit, her breaths becoming rushed, her hips subtly grinding, her teeth clenching, watching the boy playing with himself, thinking about her, about how hot and sexy she was.

She suddenly stopped, but not out of guilt. She needed to do more.

She reached over for the shades' cord and pulled the blinds up in front on the far left side of her bedroom, not all the way up, just to her shoulder and then, making as much noise as possible, pulled up the lower half of the window, ostensibly to allow some air into the room. Her bedroom could indeed be very warm, albeit the air conditioner was taking good care of that. Christopher, however, would not know that. He would imagine that she was just opening up the window to let the fresh air into her room.

Once the window was up, she stood in front of it and pulled and tugged on the front of her t-shirt, as if she was trying to cool herself off with the fresh air cooling the sweat on her body, her face hidden from view. And then she simply grasped hold of each of her breasts and squeezed them within her hands, using her thumbs to play a bit with her nipples as she continued to grasp and fondle her breasts soft full lusciousness. She was definitely very randy indeed.

She stepped away from the opened window and moved all the way down to the window on the far right side of her bedroom. She carefully peeked through the slats.

She had indeed caught Chris' attention. He was staring at her opened window, the fingers of his right hand subtly caressing his erection.

Betty smiled, and felt a further rush of warm excitement course through her loins. Well, maybe now he would get that peek he wanted, so many years go. Something told her that he was going to appreciate it much more, now that he was all grown up.

She quickly stripped off her t-shirt, kicked off her shoes, and ripped down her pants and panties, making herself entirely naked, with the lone exception of her socks.

She again peeked through the slats. Christopher was returning to his work, but he did occasionally glance at her opened but now empty window.

Betty wasn't sure if she should really do this. She wasn't even entirely sure what she was going to do, but she knew it would be naughty, although equally exciting. She again reached down with the fingers of her right hand and caressed the wet lips of her womanly cunt, providing herself with the moral support and encouragement she needed for her anticipated act of daring. She even slipped a couple of fingers inside, sloshing them around within the hot, wet, clinging flesh of her cunt.

She removed her fingers from her cunt, soaked with her fluid, some of it now dripping down her thigh. With her breaths rapid and shallow, her breasts heaving, she strode back across the bedroom to the opened window, and stopped there, right in front of it, facing sideways, her naked profile open to the world, open to Christopher, to view.

She couldn't see if he was looking, but she imagined he must be. Her face flushed with excitement, and embarrassment, at her exhibitionistic display. This was just so terribly naughty!

Jack had at one time suggested they make love in a hotel room with the curtains wide open, letting anybody within the office windows across from them to see them, to watch them. There would be no real harm, he suggested, as they would all be strangers, they would never know who they were. It would never get back to their friends, families, or associates. Much as Betty was excited by the idea, she just couldn't do it. It just seemed so risky, not to mention embarrassing.

This, however, now seemed different, as Christopher was, in her mind, still a boy, or at best a young man, and clearly very innocent and shy. Exhibiting herself to him seemed comparably innocent. And, she was just being playful. Nothing she was doing would really cause him any harm or pain. She wasn't actually exploiting him in any way. Clearly he would enjoy it.

Of course, some of her motivation did reflect a very intense arousal after quite a bit of time of denial and frustration.

It was not though her best perspective, at least so she felt. She felt very good about her breasts, but given her age and their size, they did not stand out so perky as they had when she was herself a teenager. They kind of sloped downward a bit. She felt they would make a much better impression if she was facing the window, but she wasn't quite ready for that and, besides, what would be the reason for doing that? Facing the adjoining wall was a more likely position. For all Christopher knew, she could be looking at herself in a mirror, or standing in front of a dresser or an opened closet.

Chris was dumbstruck! He was actually seeing Mrs. Parsons entirely fucking naked! He couldn't see a whole lot. It was just from her side and she was a good distance away, but he was being treated to a very nice view of her right breast, which was just so fucking big, white, and womanly. He glanced around, making sure that nobody was watching him, noticing him, and then gave his erect cock a more purposeful squeeze. He so wished he had a camera. But, then, she moved away.

Betty stepped over to her closet. She needed one of her helpers, and she knew precisely which one she wanted. She extracted the box from its hiding place, rummaged around, and then pulled out the one she was seeking: a little white one. Her heart raced as she pulled it out.

She made her way back over to the other side of the room, momentarily crossing the opened window as she did so. She paused there, feeling her heart beating loudly, her cunt warming, yearning. She reached up with her left hand and squeezed her breast, pinched her nipple, and then moved on.

She walked over to where she had previously peeked through the slats. She hesitated before she switched on the vibrator, wondering if it would be so loud that Christopher would be able to hear it. That would be rather embarrassing.

But, with her heart fluttering she thought why not let him hear it. This was just so bad!

She turned it on, but then realized that it really wasn't that loud. It often seemed loud to her, but the humming would not make its way out of her bedroom and across the yards, particularly as she was standing so far from the open window. She considered changing location. But, even if she used it right in front of the opened window he still wouldn't be able to hear it. However, if she used it right in front of the opened window then he would most definitely be able to see her using it!

That would clearly be going much too far.

Using her left hand she peeked through the slats. He had moved over a bit himself, shifting over so that he would be facing her opened window more directly, pretending to be doing some tilling in another garden.

She groaned with urgent lustful hunger as she applied the vibrator to her clit, rubbing it around, imagining that it was the erect, swollen knob of Christopher's young stiff cock massaging her equally stiff nub, her hips wriggling around in response.

She shifted it lower to slide it deep up into her cunt.

"Christopher," she gasped, "your cock feels so fucking good."

She never spoke so obscenely when she had sex with Jack, or any man for that matter. Being by herself though allowed her to feel less inhibited, more open, and more honest.

A larger one would have given her more stimulation, but this one made it easier for her to imagine it was actually Christopher's. Of course, it was quite possible that Christopher actually had a pretty darned big one. He was a smallish, thin young man, and so she felt he probably wasn't that big, but imagine if he was inordinately large! Such a thing would be quite the sight on his smallish frame. She smiled as she thought about that, imagining that, her eyes glazing over as they fixed on the young man, tending his mother's garden, his eyes though repeatedly coming back to her window, her little helper sliding in and out of her wet, clinging cunt.

With a deep sigh she let it slip out, and made her way back over to the open window. She hesitated before she stepped in front of it, and then did so a few feet away, with her back turned. He face flushed red and her pussy quivered as she imagined Christopher now staring at her butt. She spread her legs apart and reached out with her hands so that her arms were parallel to the ground, her right hand still holding her now wet little helper. She doubted that he could discern what it was.

She bent over from the waist, reaching way down to touch her left hand to her right foot, stood back up, and then reached down to touch her right hand to her left foot, and then continually repeated the toe-touching exercise.

Her face flushed further, and not just because of the exercise. She knew she was presenting a pretty darned lewd sight, for as she was bent all the way over she was most definitely giving the young man a clear view of her glistening wet cunt.

And Chris was very, very appreciative. He was actually stunned: Mrs. Parsons was exercising naked in front of her window?! Now, that is a next door neighbor boy's wet dream, but for Chris it was in fact a reality. His cock swelled to a full hard erection as he watched her butt stretch and swell, and then her womanly full cunt come into view peeking back at him through her spread-open thighs.

He glanced around him again, just to be sure that nobody was noticing him. Nobody really could, as the sides of their yards were pretty well protected by shrubs, hedges, and trees, along with a fence. He shifted so that he was directly facing Mrs. Parsons, on his knees, as he openly clutched his stiff dick through his pants.

He was sorely tempted to extract his cock from his pants and actually jerk off, but he knew that was far too risky. He checked again the windows of his own house, as his mother and sister would be the most likely persons to notice him, and perhaps even Mrs. Parsons, if any one of them happened to look out a window or, of course, step out of the house.

Betty was sorely tempted to glance behind her, to see what reaction she was getting from Christopher. It would be particularly fun to do so when she was bent over, providing the most licentious point of her pose and then making eye contact with the young man, looking past her bent over bottom. But, she couldn't bring herself to do that. She most definitely didn't want him to realize that she was doing this on purpose. Her cunt felt so fucking inflamed.

Chris wondered if he could find some excuse for getting up closer, perhaps even going into Mrs. Parsons' back yard. He was being treated with an awfully nice show, but given that she was a few feet into the room she wasn't that easy to see. She would be very easy to see if he in fact got right up to the window! But, of course, he would have no excuse for being in her backyard. Well, maybe he was just coming over to ask about the work she wanted him to do on her deck? That was a good reason to be in her yard. He could be checking out the deck, from various angles. His yearning, throbbing stiff dick was talking him into taking a chance. Nobody would really think he was trying to peek through her window, would they?

Well, actually, they might. It wasn't that long ago that he almost got caught peeking into the window of Emma's bedroom, when she was having a slumber party with Terrie and a couple of other girls. He had run off, but his friends Ron and Bobby did get caught. Not surprisingly, they got into quite a bit of trouble with the girls (see "The boys are caught peeping").

Betty couldn't wait any longer and with her breathing accelerated for more reasons than one, she stopped touching her toes and turned around, wanting to let Christopher see a bit of her from the front as well.

But, as soon as she did so she saw him, kneeling on the ground, his hand clearly clutching his cock. When she was standing right up against the window her head was hidden behind the blinds. However, being a few feet away from the window allowed her to see him, and him to see her face.

As they made eye contact her eyes widened in shock and she quickly shifted away from the window, her boobs bobbling in agitation.

Chris' eyes widened as well and he just as quickly let go of his cock and turned away, shifting his attention back to the gardening, wondering if she had noticed him watching her, fearing that perhaps she had. Would he get into trouble? Was it really his fault? Would she be mad? Surely she couldn't tell that he was clutching his erection. He didn't know what to think.

Betty similarly wondered if Christopher had noticed her noticing him. He might not have. He might have just thought that she suddenly noticed how exposed she was, exercising in front of the window.

She made her way over to her bed and lied down, wondering what might have happened, wondering what she should do about it, depending on what did actually happen.

But, it wasn't before long that she took care of a more immediate problem, and became almost excited once again. Actually, even more excited because this time she let herself go to the end.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The next day, precisely at 2PM; well, actually, a few minutes early, Chris came over to Mrs. Parsons' house and knocked on the back door that adjoined her deck. He noticed that beside the railing was a fresh can of wood stain, a brush, and everything else he would need.

Betty opened the door. "Christopher! Right on time! Please, if you would, open the screen door for me." She reached over to the table by the door to pick up a tray with a pitcher of ice-cold lemonade, a couple of glasses, and a romance novel.

"Sure, Mrs. Parsons." Chris held the door open for her, his nostrils breathing in the scent of very sweet and enticing perfume.

Chris also admired Mrs. Parsons' outfit. It wasn't anything fancy, but it was pretty nice. She was wearing an unbuttoned men's red plaid long-sleeve work shirt, beneath which was a very sheer silk lace camisole. It was quite sexy peeking out from between the curtains of the men's shirt, at least as much as Chris could see. Along with the shirt and camisole Betty was wearing a loose cotton summer skirt, gaily decorated with fresh ripe peaches, that came down to just above her knees. She brought out the tray and laid it on a small table next to a reclining, cushioned lawn chair, that was at the moment propped up so that she could comfortably read her novel.

"I'll at least keep you company while you paint, Christopher, and you just help yourself to some lemonade whenever you're thirsty." She poured him a glass, and then one as well for herself.

"Sure, thanks, Mrs. Parsons. You didn't have to do that. That's very nice of you." He took the glass, wondering if there might be a breeze strong enough to open up her shirt.

"Oh pish-posh, it was not hard at all. It wasn't like it was home-made." She got into the reclining chair. "I just love reading outdoors. It's just so refreshing."

"Yes, ma'am," he replied, setting the lemonade aside as he laid out a plastic tarp.

"It's a romance novel," she explained as she settled into the comfortable chair, her back raised. She quietly shared, "It's really very wicked."

"Yes, ma'am," Chris replied, not really listening much to what she was saying, his eyes steeling glances as her skirt rose up as she settled into the reclining chair. Mrs. Parsons did really have nice shapely legs, with a pretty good tan. Chris was not a leg man, but he could appreciate them when they were offered.

"It's about this teacher," Betty further explained, "who becomes involved with one of her students."

"What?" That drew his attention.

"I know!" Betty agreed. "Scandalous." She turned her attention to her book, picking up where she had left off, about a third of the way through.

As Chris was stirring the stain, she asked, "Have you ever had a crush on one of your teachers, Christopher?"

"What?" He replied, not really wanting to discuss it, at least not truthfully.

She lowered the book to look at him directly. "There's really nothing to be ashamed of. Every school boy develops a crush at one time or another. I once had a crush on a biology professor. He was such a handsome man." She took a deep breath as she recalled him, her breasts rising up beneath the soft plaid shirt. She pulled on it a bit to keep it closed. She could of course button it up but it was really too warm of a day for that.

Chris' eyes though were on Mrs. Parsons' legs, or now more accurately a thigh, as she lifted up her knee, causing the skirt to slide up further.

"Are any of your teachers at Templeton attractive?"

"What? Well...um, everyone says Miss Harding is fairly pretty." He would have to at least admit to that (see "Miss Harding teaches the boys a lesson").

"Oh...that's nice," Betty quietly replied. She hadn't actually expected him to tell her of one. She wasn't so sure she liked hearing that. She lowered her knee, effectively lowering the curtain on her upper thighs.

Betty recalled that when Christopher was young he collected comic books. He enjoyed reading his latest acquisitions to her, as if she would enjoy them as well. "Do you still collect comics?"

"What?"

Betty smiled at how he seemed to first answer every question with 'What?' It probably reflected his sense of insecurity, unsure of what to say.

Chris was taken aback by that question. The fact was that he did still collect comics. Not as feverishly as he had when he was young, but he did now have a better appreciation for their true value, aesthetically and economically. He wasn't ashamed of it. Well, maybe he was a little embarrassed. It did sound a bit childish for a young man to be still reading comics. "No, well, a little."

"Well, aren't we the couple. I just have to have my romance novels and you have to have your comics."

"I guess so," he replied. He did feel that his comic book collection had to be worth a lot more than any collection of romance novels. You don't see any stores devoted to selling classic romance novels.

His thoughts went to Wonder Woman, one of his favorite characters, as his eyes fixed on Mrs. Parsons' breasts. He had so enjoyed Debra Winger as Wonder Woman, and Lynda Carter of course as well. Their breasts were just so fucking big. Any super woman really should have big boobs.

Betty turned her attention to the novel for awhile, though occasionally stealing glances of Christopher, which he did in turn as well. He probably glanced more often at her than she did at him.

Of course, it wasn't like she was discouraging him. She would occasionally, seemingly absentmindedly, raise a knee, letting the skirt briefly slip up her thighs. She might even swing her knee softly back and forth, giving him better peeks up inside, even allowing him to see, at least briefly, the soft round gusset of her tight pink lacy panties. She would hold the book close to her face as she did so, pretending that she was deep into the text, unaware of what she was doing, what she was revealing. Her eyes though would be sparkling with mischievous delight.