The Widow Parsons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris could feel Mrs. Parsons' cunt squirming against his fingers, and he smiled with both satisfaction and delight. A young man naturally takes considerable pride in making an older, experienced woman aroused. Plus, the fact that he was doing so without her even being aware provided an extra special bonus.

He was encouraged by her evident reaction to even slip his fingers beneath her panties, to place his fingers directly on her warm, wet, feminine lips.

Betty gasped as she felt the young man's fingers make contact beneath her panties. No man's fingers had been there for quite some time. The touch was truly electrifying. She felt a rush of heat surge into her cunt and her breasts rose high above her chest. The urge to squeeze her breasts within her hands, or to grasp hold of the young man's cock, was so fucking intense.

Chris resumed his exploration of the woman's pussy. It was a bit difficult maneuvering his fingers beneath her tight panties, but he eventually forced the lacy fabric aside, providing not only his fingers with more room but his eyes with an unfettered view. He licked his lips as he gazed upon the woman's full fleshy wet lips.

It did not take long for him to find the entrance to her cunt. Chris was not particularly experienced in such matters but the woman was so aroused, so wet, that his fingers readily found their proper home. He slipped his middle finger up inside as he brought the fingers of his left hand down to press and rub her stiffened clit.

Betty's fingers instinctively clenched, her breathing further accelerated, the muscles of her cunt clasped onto the young man's fingers, embracing him as tightly as they could.

Chris couldn't believe how sloppy wet Mrs. Parsons was getting. If she woke up now she would most definitely notice how excited she had become, but she would likely just attribute it to a wet dream, which she did seem to be having, given her breathless lustful gasps. But, what would she think when she discovered her panties pushed aside, her pussy fully open to view? Could that have happened while she was asleep? She would certainly be mortified, knowing that she had been so exposed in front of her young neighbor. Would she suspect that he had actually pulled her panties aside?

Chris did wonder if she might in fact wake up. He certainly would if he was this excited. He hadn't woken up when he was a kid, when he first started having his own wet dreams, much to his mother's annoyance. She eventually suggested he take a cold shower right before he went to bed, much to Chris' annoyance, and embarrassment. After repeatedly having to wash the sheets she then proposed, rather awkwardly, that he "take care of business" before he went to sleep, even offering him some used rags. Chris had been mortified, but he did as she instructed, leaving the soiled rags by his bedroom door. They were at least real soft. He did appreciate that.

He squeezed in a second finger. He contemplated replacing his fingers with his cock, but that would most definitely being going much too far. He could perhaps claim that he thought she was awake, that in her sleep, in her dream, she had called out for him,, spreading her legs, evening pulling her panties apart. Persons do sleep walk. Spreading one's legs is considerably less active than sleep walking. He could claim that he thought she was awake.

The risk though was too great. If she didn't buy that explanation he would be in so much trouble. It wasn't worth taking the chance. He would have to confine his pleasure to just fingering her. He did though take his fingers from her clit to press, squeeze, and grind them against the bulge in his pants.

Betty wondered if somehow she could get him to actually fuck her with his cock. That would just be so, so good. She openly squirmed her hips, thrusting her cunt up against the young man's fingers, fucking them like she was in fact fucking his cock. "Oh Jack," she sighed, "fuck me, please, fuck me."

Chris obliged, as best he could with his fingers, thrusting them in and out of the woman's clenching, gripping, squirming cunt, his thumb all the while working her clit, his other hand desperately, violently, massaging his dick.

"Yes, yes," Betty whimpered, her fingers clenching tightly the padding of the lawn chair, her cunt squeezing hard on the boy's fingers, her breasts heaving madly with lust.

She suddenly thrust her hips up high. "Fuck," she gasped, as her body suddenly twitched and convulsed with her orgasm, her cunt quivering with eruptive spasms.

Chris responded with his own climax, his mind and body swept over by a blissful state of climactic relief as his dick twitched within his pants and a large glob of cum squirted from his knob, followed by further gushes and spurts, quickly filling his briefs with warm, wet, sloppy cum, just as he had done so many times as a boy while in bed, lost within a wondrous dream.

"Fill me, fill me," Betty gasped, as if still lost in her own dream, her body awash with the wondrous waves of her orgasm, coursing through her in sweeping tides of pure bliss, her breasts rising and falling with deep, hurried breaths.

Chris bent over, struck by how nice it felt to cum in his pants, the warm, wet gism soaking his underwear. Wetting oneself was never so much fun, so fundamentally pleasurable and fulfilling.

Parts of Betty's body twitched spasmodically, instinctively, involuntarily, her mind awash with recurring waves of orgasmic bliss. It was so difficult not to be more openly responsive to her climax, to remain as passive as possible, and perhaps that was in part why it felt so fucking intense, as she was so aware of every single spasm, every coursing rush of carnal, corporeal joy.

When her convulsions were finally ebbing her hips settled back down, her fingers relaxing their grip on the cushion, her face turning to her right to fall back into a more restive, peaceful sleep, the heaving of her breasts replaced with a more normal rise and fall, her cunt releasing its tight grip on the young man's fingers.

Chris slowly slipped his fingers from the woman's cunt, drawing forth quite a bit of messy feminine sap that dripped down into the cushion, providing a very evident wet spot. He carefully shifted her panties back over her cunt, pulled her skirt back down, and quietly made his way back to the railing, resuming his work, feeling though rather exhausted, rather spent, yet still quite excited.

Mrs. Parsons could hear the young man resuming his work. She opened her eyes just a little, just enough to peek out at him, and then smiled when she saw that he wasn't looking, but quickly closed her eyes again when she noticed him beginning to turn toward her.

Chris looked down at his pants. There was a pretty clear wet spot there, and he felt a much deeper and thick wetness inside his briefs. He wondered if perhaps he should go home to change, although he did in fact find it a little cool to have his briefs full of cum, right under the nose of Mrs. Parsons.

Betty stretched her arms out wide and loudly yawned, as if she was now just waking up. "Oh my," she exclaimed, "I must have dozed off."

Chris turned to look at her, his eyes trying to avoid her openly displayed breasts, the skirt barely hiding her panties. "Yes, yes, you did," he acknowledged. "I tried to be quiet, so as to not wake you."

"Well, that was very sweet of you, Christopher, but short of spraying water on me I don't know how you could." She was tempted to point out that he apparently hadn't got that much work done while she had been asleep. "Mmmmm," she sighed. "It was a very nice sleep. I just feel so refreshed, so alive. My goodness, I haven't had such a refreshing sleep in some time."

Chris smiled. "That's good, ma'am," he innocently replied.

"But," she added, "I did though have the most strangest dream." She reached down to straighten her skirt. She squeezed her thighs together, feeling the wetness.

"Really, ma'am?" Chris inquired. "What was it? My psychology professor says dreams can be pretty interesting."

"Oh, well, it was nothing really. I didn't say anything in my sleep, did I? Jack said that I do some times talk in my sleep."

Chris turned to face her. "No, no ma'am. I don't think so."

"Christopher!" Mrs. Parsons suddenly exclaimed, pointing at his crotch. "Oh my, that's not stain on your pants, is it?"

Chris looked down. "What? Oh, um..."

"Your mother will be very upset with me." She smiled mischievously as she added, "Perhaps I should have had you take them off."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The rest of the afternoon had been largely innocent, although Betty at times made rather suggestive and perhaps even flirtatious remarks, and she did provide a few brief peeks of her breasts, enjoying the fact that the front of the boy's pants were soaked with his cum. She had offered to clean them for him, but he adamantly rejected the offer, claiming that it was just some lemonade he had spilled.

That evening Betty kept her bedroom curtains open, hoping that Chris might be curious. She even opened the closet door so it could be seen through the window, and then draped a brassiere over it, like a flag, or perhaps more accurately the bait of a snare.

She went to the den on the other side of the house, and watched for Christopher from the darkened room through a crack in the curtain. She grinned, feeling like a spider waiting to trap a fly.

Her pussy tingled with anticipation. She slipped a hand down into her panties to play with herself as she waited. Even if he never arrived she could imagine what might happen, and it was most definitely a nice fantasy.

But, she didn't have to fantasize.

Chris told his parents that he was going to go out for a walk, the summer evening being so pleasant.

His parents were a little surprised at that. Christopher never went for walks, and it was rather late. If he wasn't in fact eighteen they might tell him that it was too late and he should be getting ready for bed. But, he was at the age when he could make his own decisions and was in fact trying out all sorts of new and different things. Going for a walk did at least sound normal and healthy.

Upon exiting the front door though Chris immediately made his way around to the back of the house, and into Mrs. Parsons' back yard. He had noticed the brassiere through the open window and he didn't want to miss out on an evening show, if there was in fact going to be one. Plus, given that it was now in the dark of night, he could get up pretty close to her window.

Betty saw from her den the boy sneaking into her backyard. She slipped her fingers from her moistened cunt and quickly made her way to the bedroom, her heart racing with excitement.

As she entered the bedroom she made her way quickly to the open window, stopping right in front of it to consider the brassiere hanging on the door.

She began to unbutton her blouse. She was not wearing the same clothes she had on earlier in the day, having showered and changed. But, the outfit did have one thing in common with her earlier attire, once she removed her blouse there was little hiding her breasts. In fact, there was nothing at all. She had not put on a brassiere.

She smiled and stretched her arms, imagining that Christopher must be enjoying the show. She had such lusciously full womanly breasts, and it was so nice to have them once again admired.

She unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor.

She was now standing in only her panties: tight wild strawberry bikini panties with three little butterflies gaily flying over her cunt, apparently attracted by the scent of her feminine nectar.

She was uncertain how far to take this. She had done much more the first time she displayed herself in the window, but now she felt it was considerably more risky. She could not see outdoors and at any moment Christopher's parents could look out one of their own windows, or open the back door to let their dog out. They would most likely see her as well.

Of course, they wouldn't think that she was doing this on purpose, but if they saw Christopher out there he would most definitely get into trouble, and would thereafter be unable to play with her any further.

Nevertheless, she pulled her panties down, her bottom facing the window, gradually bending over as she slid her panties equally slowly off her bottom and down her thighs, even pausing for awhile to be sure that he got a real good look. She knew her lips were glistening with moisture.

Chris was indeed enjoying the show very, very much. He had positioned himself close to the window, and with a large butterfly bush behind him, so that if his parents happened to look out they were unlikely to see him. The light from her bedroom spilled into her backyard, but he was also not so close that it reached him. She was unlikely to see him if she happened to look outside, and she most definitely wasn't going to see him with her round womanly butt poking out at him. Only her moist feminine lips were peeking back at him, not her eyes.

He unzipped his pants and took out his stiffening dick.

It was a little odd to be stroking oneself outdoors. That was probably something that was against the law. But, he was reasonably safe from getting caught and, in fact, it felt kind of neat to be jerking off outdoors, in the cool summer air, right in Mrs. Parsons' backyard.

He wondered how many times he had missed this opportunity before. Did she always leave her bedroom window open? He cursed himself for having never previously noticed and he vowed to always check every night in the future.

Betty reached into her closet and pulled out a bathrobe, wrapping it around her body.

Chris was extremely disappointed. Well, that didn't last long! Was she going to take a shower now? No, that seemed unlikely. Perhaps she was just going to the kitchen to get a cool drink.

Betty though didn't leave. She turned to face the window, opened up the front of her robe, and squeezed her soft squishy breasts.

'What the fuck?!' Christopher thought. He suddenly crouched down, his stiff cock still in his hand. She couldn't see him, could she? Of course, if she had seen him then clearly she wasn't upset.

Betty slipped her hands beneath her voluminous boobs and bounced them awhile, like she was trying to juggle them.

Chris stood back up and stroked his cock more furiously. He wondered if he came whether it would reach her window, splatting all over it. Not likely, but it was a nice thought.

Betty turned away from the window and walked off, out of Christopher's sight.

Chris held onto his cock, waiting for the woman to return, the sight of her bobbling her boobs frozen in his mind. It would be enough to get him off. He knew he wouldn't leave this backyard until he ejaculated, but he waited, perhaps there would be more.

He kept himself hard, waiting for her to return, not stroking so hard as to make himself cum, but enough to keep him hungry, yearning for more. He briefly glanced behind him, checking to be sure that he could not be seen from his own backyard. His eyes returned to Mrs. Parsons' bedroom window.

He was encouraged by the fact that the light stayed on. She most definitely did not appear to be going to bed. However, it was possible that she was doing something somewhere else in the room. It was frankly unrealistic to think that she would continue to show off her body right in front of an open window.

His heart raced as he considered his options. He again glanced around, and then slowly made his way up closer to her window so that he could better check things out.

He would just peek in a little bit, just to see if she was in fact still in her room.

Of course, if she happened to be doing something rather interesting in another part of her room, he might decide to stick around. It would be risky to be standing right up against her window. His parents would then most definitely be able to see him if they happened to look out, and so would Mrs. Parsons if she happened to look toward her window. But, if she was lying on her bed, masturbating, perhaps with some sort of giant rubber dildo, her attention would be pretty well occupied. The only real danger would be his parents, and they were well absorbed by television.

He stepped up to the window, and slowly, cautiously, leaned in closer and closer, until his nose was but an inch away.

He could see a lot of the room, even the bed, but he couldn't see Mrs. Parsons. She must be in some other part of the house. He smiled as he noticed her strawberry panties on the floor, and his eyes widened further as he noticed a little dildo on her dresser. His heart raced as he considered making his way over to another window. This was perhaps getting a little out of hand, but with his stiff cock firmly in his hand he was not in his most cautious state of mind.

"Christopher Hansun! What are you doing young man?!"

"What?!" Chris immediately turned to his left, covered his erection with both hands, and was confronted by the sight of Mrs. Parsons, standing right next to him. He had been so absorbed in studying what was inside her bedroom that he had not noticed her coming around the other side of the house, quietly walking up to him.

"You heard me young man. I want an explanation, and I want it right now!"

"Oh! Um, well, I, uh..." What is the explanation for standing up against a woman's bedroom window, your erect cock sticking out of your pants? Chris struggled to find it.

"You come with me young man." Betty firmly took hold of Christopher's left hand, wrenching it from his crotch, and led him over to her deck.

Chris stumbled along behind her, still trying to hide his erection with his other hand, wondering what might happen now. He could see his life suddenly falling apart. He could be arrested for a sex crime! Could he? This was bad. This was real, real bad. What would his parents think? What would his friends think? How would he ever get a girlfriend now? Was he going to go to jail?

Betty dragged the young man up the steps onto her deck and then all the way to her back door. "You are in big trouble young man, very big trouble indeed!"

She didn't have to tell him twice. He most definitely knew that. He tried to get his dick back into his pants with just one hand. It wasn't the hardest thing to do, but her jerking him all around as she dragged him along was making it rather difficult.

Maybe she hadn't noticed it! Peeping through a window wasn't really that bad. Having one's cock out probably took it to a much more harmful level. If he could just get it back inside then maybe he wouldn't be in that much trouble.

Betty momentarily let go of Chris' hand as she opened the screen and back doors. However, as she was doing so she instructed him, "Keep your penis out of your pants, Christopher. I think it's important for you to see what it's like to have someone looking at you."

"Yes, ma'am," Chris glumly replied, removing his hand.

Betty led him into the house and then back to her bedroom, the scene of his crime.

He did not step far into the room. He stopped just beyond the door. He had violated the privacy of her bedroom looking into it. He would wait for permission to actually enter it. However, clearly he was well passed any point of redemption, and he felt so terribly awkward, standing there with his penis sticking out of his pants, now losing some of its strength.

His mother had once almost caught him jerking off. He had forgotten to lock the bedroom door, and she had forgotten to knock. She just burst right in. He had managed to hide it, so he felt, by sliding his chair tight against the desk. He was so petrified the whole time she was in the room, talking to him about something, as his mind was preoccupied with the fright at being so shamefully exposed. Well, that fear was now realized, and Mrs. Parsons was right that it was not any fun.