The Widow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChriH6
ChriH6
39 Followers

Slowly getting out of bed I went to the other bathroom to shower so I wouldn‘t disturb Ricky. As I soaped my body, I replayed the previous evening in my mind and began to get aroused again. I thought about masturbating but decided it wasn’t necessary since I had a lovely cock just down the hall to take care of my needs now. I didn’t know what the future held, but didn’t care at the time. I just wanted enjoy what I had as long as it lasted. Feeling 20 years younger, I threw on a robe an headed for the kitchen.

I heard the shower in my bathroom shut off while I was mixing up some pancake batter, just a little tense, wondering what Rick’s attitude would be that morning.

Without turning when I heard him enter the kitchen, I said. "Good Morning, Darling."

I was holding my breath as he came up behind me, put his arms around me, cupping both breasts through the robe, nuzzled my neck and said. "Good Morning, Lover."

I could feel his stiff cock against my ass as I sighed inwardly with relief and exhaled.

"I’m making your favorite for breakfast….. pancakes with blueberry syrup."

"The first thing I want is a kiss from the sexiest woman in the world."

Giggling as I turned to face him, spreading his robe open, caressing his bare chest, I said. "And who might that be?"

"Mrs. Johnson next door."

Putting my arms around his neck, I pulled myself up to his left ear and whispered. "Well, why don’t you go right over there and kiss her then?"

"I will after I’ve had breakfast."

"Well, let me loose so I can make your hotcakes. I don’t want to stand in the way of true lust."

But it wasn’t. We have since then moved to another city and lived openly as lovers for the last five years. Each year being better than the one before.

ChriH6
ChriH6
39 Followers
12